Why is Yea Forums rooting for the bad guys?

Why is Yea Forums rooting for the bad guys?

MAN SHITTY
>Literally arab bought success
>Developed 0 players or brought anyone through the youth system
>Pays 60 million for someone who doesn't play
>Literally 0 culture and sense of home

LIVERCOOL
>Develops relatively and brings players in (Robertson and Alexander Arnold)
>Gives players a chance who have been written off (Salah)
>Relatively traditional and tries to stick to it's history and past
>Established Culture and sense of home

Attached: manshitty.png (618x500, 651K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>scousers
>human
pick one and only one

Liverpool are the bad guys. They keep getting away with handballs in their own box.

city are the lesser of two evils

>le spend £500m in last three seasons team
Fuck off. Liverpool are scum and just as bad. Worse, in fact, they pretend they're not the same.

if man city wins, everyone is mad and things remain more or less normal, if liverpool wins then we have to deal with unfunny and repetitive shitposting for a full year

Because Yea Forums is proud to be an ABL board

Because Liverpool are fucking wankers

The sandniggers or The scousers

Which one will it be lads?

cringe
invalid critique
yeah no
Nope
So? People will be more mad, it will be great
Mad?
Obviously the scousers innit,

Attached: unlcukee.webm (400x224, 764K)

>for a full year
I don't think you understand how bad it would be if Liverpool win the Title or CL. It will be unbelievable. The problem is, Liverpool could be constant failures and win nothing, but everybody will forget they didn't win shit all for over a decade, they'll remember the win. Therefore the win cannot be allowed to happen. It will, sadly, but it's not wanted by the majority.

>The Heysel Stadium disaster occurred on 29 May 1985 when mostly Juventus fans escaping from a breach by Liverpool fans were pressed against a collapsing wall in the Heysel Stadium in Brussels, Belgium, before the start of the 1985 European Cup Final between the Italian and English clubs. 39 people—mostly Italians and Juventus fans—were killed and 600 were injured in the confrontation.

>Approximately an hour before the Juventus-Liverpool final was due to kick off, Liverpool supporters charged at Juventus fans and breached a fence that was separating them from a "neutral area". The cause of the rampage is disputed: many accounts, including Liverpool's official website, attribute blame to the Italian fans for sparking the violence, but this claim is contested by other eye-witnesses and has been criticized for being unsubstantiated.[2] Juventus fans ran back on the terraces and away from the threat into a concrete retaining wall. Fans already standing near the wall were crushed; eventually the wall collapsed, allowing others to escape.[3] Many people climbed over to safety, but many others died or were badly injured.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster

Attached: 28heysel4.jpg (670x490, 83K)

We already deal with unfunny memes
>le it doesnt slip now xd
>hurr durr le 96 dead XD am i kewl now guise??
Fucking immature edgy kids

because I've never met a man city fan but no a number of liverpool fans, and can't be bothered to hear about them winning the league for the next five years

juventus and italian ultras are notoriously aggressive and violent, everyone knows it was the italians fault

that's why it makes it funnier, ABL's getting a taste of their own medicine

if liverpool fans shut the fuck up about it then I bet other people would too. crowd control was an absolute shitshow everywhere during that era, it's just unlucky it happened to liverpool fans first, it was bound to happen. also at the end of the day it was a mob of people literally breaking into the stadium without tickets... it's a tragedy but the way liverpool fans talk about it you would think that the police were opening up clips of machine gun fire into liverpool fans

Yeah how dare they try and get answers about all the lies the police report told and the medias handling of the tragedy of over 96 liverpool fans dying, how annoying...

>based team with 100% local support. (customers mistakenly think this means they have no fans because none of them live in london)
>forced fergie to postpone his retirement after completely BTFOing him in 2011/12
>gallagher-approved
>from an area that is economically leftwing but socially conservative (most kino ideology)
VS
>disgusting club with plastics worldwide
>fans who will crush their own kin like mice in a cage
>fans who kill dozens of italians and get the entire country banned from european competition
>only noteworthy band from their shithole of a city don't even support them
>supporters are all maoist extremists

both sides were at fault, that's my point. it's like israel and palestine, just because israel are huge assholes that doesn't magically make palestinians good people

>100 percent local support
hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahah

Attached: arab.png (475x255, 187K)

it's not about city winning, idiots. It's about liverpool not winning. It will be much funnier. Simple as.

Liverpool murdered 96 people, dude, they're the bad guys.

Also, obligatory oH NO NO NO AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

seethe harder

Liverpool is the worst fanbase in any sport and it isn't remotely close. They're the Marvel fans, but exclusively the worst of them.

>liverpoop without kike money

Attached: file.png (620x400, 17K)

A more apt comparison would be DC fans who claim their films aren't capeshit and are 'kino' and they're not like Marvel fans (City, United, Chelsea).

If anyone tries to even imply Liverpool are 'good guys', refer to this.

In normal circumstances I would back a team in Liverpool's situation. But them not winning the PL ever and being the only team to have been top at Christmas and not won the league (three times no less) is just too funny. And City's damage to football has already been done. Another unmemorable league win isn't going to change anything.

Who are they waving to?

ABL posting is a fine Yea Forums tradition

Attached: scouse.webm (960x540, 1.22M)

>That old geezer having a stroke

My sides, everytime

wtf i love sliperpool now

>the three Chelsea fans smirking to themselves

shoddy brickwork, is liverpools fault? Juv fans trying to into an already full pen.

Because Manchester City winning it is the equivalent of nobody winning it, totally soulless club. They are merely a blip in the EPL. Once their owner fucks off, they will be back to a mid-table team. Anybody else winning it means that they are exceptionally better than your team.

>literally what is net spent
you sell players, you buy players

RENT FREE

Because muh libpool fans are obnoxious meme. Anybody who prefers City is a scumbag who should go support American and Saudi imperialism and blood oil money.

stop using logic on sp. i nary a care for it

lmao

Attached: uqk3aHR.jpg (2048x1374, 327K)

>buying only after selling is the same as unlimited buying without needing to sell
based fucking retard britbong

Yeah, but Israel is the bad guys, so a bad analogy, sorry. They kill children. It's more like Ukraine-Russia conflict.

What's funny? I'm talking about pure facts. Pep is a terrific manager though.

But DC is tolerable and Marvel is shit

it's funny how City makes third world shitters like you absolutely SEETHE

Attached: pepitos.jpg (820x545, 52K)

>third world
That's cute. Anyway, my original point stands. :) Have a good night.

Liverpool are just as scummy as City, they're just worse at it.

>watching comic shit past the age of 3

They're not though. OP explains it nicely, you should try reading his post.

I'm able to form my own opinions that aren't based on one Yea Forums post.

I don't understand what you mean by this. I want City to win it. But what I said is true.

Not the guy but we have the same flag so I'll bite.

1. Neither of us is seething
2. Neither of us is a shitskin like you
3. Neither of us bandwagons a foreign plastic team

*ahem*

L o o k a t t h e t o p o f h i s h e a d - out in the qf again OH NO NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>not the guy

what part of liverpool u from Andrzej?

Attached: a11a3553-93a0-4d4d-b698-dea5b2e23017.jpg (900x1155, 106K)

rising man and rising wife

>8-1
middlesBRUH moment

>i-its not fair when it's memes i don't liek!!

imagine thinking being owned by a yank hedgefund makes you morally superior to anyone