/LaLiga/ Barcelona v Celta de Vigo, line up announced

Attached: 6631680_n.jpg (960x960, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.is/football/10316-celta-de-vigo-vs-barcelona-la-liga-live-stream-watch-online-tv-channel-time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CRISTIANO

analdo

O DUMBELEL

not to brag or anything but I was right when I told you guys that Barca weren't going to get raped by Liverpool

RIQUI

>Liverpoo have to play their starters tonight not to slip even further
>meanwhile barca can comfily rest their players
l m a o

Plot twist this line up is just a big fuck you to dumblele

But he's like the fourth best player on that list

Vigo's XI for tonight

Attached: 3123123lo.png (752x745, 957K)

I won’t be watching this.

*flies away*

I hope Dempepe gets his form back

>Look! We're not Spanish, we're Galicians!

>English intellectuals cant into tofino playing the busquets role

Attached: 20190504_125458.jpg (1080x1160, 170K)

Why does he play that formation with the back ups? He did the same against Huesca

kek my exact thought

Are Malcom and Dumbelel going to prove themselves or flop and never start another game again ?

Malcom doesn't have to prove himself, Valverde is just biased

Malcom has played well when he has gotten time, and Dembele has been good this season

Just a little reminder that Catalonia, Galicia, Basque country and Aragon and other regions are still illegally occupied by Castilians

why even risk playing Arthur and Dembele in a match that doesn't mean anything??

they might get injured
even if you don't need them against Liverpool you might need them in the UCL final

I'm a bit worried about some yellow cards for the final.

>adestrador

Attached: millan.png (1111x621, 1.48M)

They won't be playing against Liverpool or the final

stream:
ripple.is/football/10316-celta-de-vigo-vs-barcelona-la-liga-live-stream-watch-online-tv-channel-time

Celta are such class wtf. Is it because they're white?

youre not some genius you're just some faggot plastic fan who thinks barca will always win

so many babies, very cute

A fucking amerimutt nigger calling somebody else plastic
funny

>Celta are such class wtf
what?

H U D S O N
U
D
S
O
N

>Mexican makes a barcelona thread

oh boy here comes another 90 minutes of barcelona palying like shit

faggot mexicuck thinks because he speaks the langauge of his conquerors means he isnt a plastic fan indio

Based

Do the spics ''americans'' lack self awareness? do they know the whole board makes fun of them?

tard

based

this just like hohol occupation southeastern ukraine

>DUMBLEL DED
CONGRATS, VALGREEN

How many goals is the "GOAT" going to score against the almighty Celta da Vigo?

it's ok to be a barcelona fan if youre european french tho

Aleña will score two

Ngubu dead on arrival

his legs are made of glass

kek, my prediction came true
Dembele is already injured

Are you fucking kidding me, Dembele injured again?

Dembele no ;_;

Wtf is wrong with dembele?

Attached: 1610a69cdaa94f0b999adec6ab7f1195.jpg (600x691, 45K)

correct, Barcelona was part of the frankish empire

this is actually a positive for barca

fuck you bahrein

He's a lazy nog who doesn't train properly

I hope they just took him out just in case.

Atleast dembele wont be able to fuck up an easy chance in the 2nd leg of the CL

This :(((

He would have been very valuable. Liverpool are down 3-0 which means they're going to be opening themselves up a lot and will b every vulnerable to counters

I didn't know we had so many nigs

I hate Iago Aspas, I hate his face, I hate his arrogance, he's just a little bitch outside of Celta

Malcom

he likes playing fortnite instead of attending fitness training

He can't score goals.

Let Celta win, you fucking niggers

nope, we must help girona

t.Suarez

You are acting like if aside from MESSI there was another Barcelona player that could keep up that kind of pace to get a good counter. Matter of fact they fucked up one before ngubu got on.

Attached: rosalia-fotos-21.jpg (1100x1549, 683K)

my keychain accessory is bigger than Riqui Puig

Valverde hates him
He has scored 53 goals

t. Maxi

wait, dumbelel already died? the match just started wtf

>plays fortnite up until morning
>gets injured 25 seconds after coming off the bench
>collects paychecks

how long is he going to ride on his "talent"?

Attached: 1556746194579.png (894x856, 73K)

>He has scored 53 goals
How many games?

hate on Valverde mate, not me

just like germs occupied bavarians

even you people fell for this meme singer?

>28 games in La Liga
>only 8 goals

He clearly struggles when he doesn't play against farmers

Mom's surname is castro, bros. Am I a filthy galician?

does Barcelona seriously doesn't have another center forward other than Suarez that they have to play Boateng as their center forward?

what happened to Abel Ruiz, they were hyping him as next David Villa

Did demebelel's injury look bad?

Sell that smelly negro already

Riqui Puig on the ball is beautiful lads.

Attached: 223dc8cf3e1641bcc56f6d4a1d720a87.jpg (1000x1000, 509K)

Nope, they wanted to buy Jovic but he went to RM

P4k gave her album a bnm and she makes my peeper hard

nah, hamstring injuries are never too serious. should be good to go in 3 days

Could be a based Leonese

Attached: 1535476116462.jpg (3456x4608, 3.73M)

Boss, where's my money? Those fortnite outfits ain't cheap, boss.

Attached: 250066886.jpg (324x324, 55K)

Why isnt oriol busquets playing?

>p4k
are you underage or a woman?

Attached: 1492550441573.jpg (250x242, 9K)

what does he think of Apex Legends?

>say I have benis
>hurr durr u women?
???

>FIRST YOU DON’T SCORE THE EASY TAP-IN I SET FOR YOU, NOW YOU GET INJURED BY RUNNING, WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?
>M-Messi, I’m not Dembele, I-I don’t play with you
>Oh, sorry then. All you niggers look the same to me

Attached: D8A374A1-3ACA-4A01-97D6-963A20D82AAB.jpg (2150x1433, 643K)

Valverde doesn't feel like it, that's really it.

when Messi Suarez and Busquets retire the future looks really grim

>okay

probably plays it too. Looks the sort of dude that loves anthem and call of duty

Attached: 1512419808177.gif (252x252, 912K)

you would think a side as big as Barcelona would have plenty of strikers in its youth team

anyone would be better than Boateng, he is dreadful, i feel dreadful and out of breath just watching him play

now that jovic is gone, which striker should barça buy?
also, do you think they'll get de ligt? seems like it's a crowded defense already

overall the future looks grim, not just for Barca but for most teams
there are not many wonderful players as Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets nowadays,

unironically sign Dolberg

Why is Brais Mendez not playing?

Arthur and De Jong are unironically wonderful though. Busquets, just as Messi, will never be properly replaced though.

milik

why not Felix?

Unironically I think De Jong will be better than Busquets within 2-3 years

I think he suits the Iniesta role better, but I "agree" that he might surpass Iniesta

I'll say it again and again Wague is so much better than Semedo

I think he is a good mix between the two, on the ball (iniesta) but coming back, filling in the gab between defence and midfield (busquets). I think out of the 3 zoomers from Ajax, Van de Beek has the most iniesta play style in him from what I have seen (handful of league games and all CL).

Take your pick. Also win the American market. [spoiler]:^)

Attached: 963419320.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 114K)

why do delusional blonde twinks like you think this

Iniesta is the 2nd best player this decade behind Messi and scored a world cup winning goal. Screencap this there is literally no way for anyone under 25 today with the talent to surpass him.

Collado isn't as good as Alena and Riqui Puig despite being sold as one of La Masia most promising talents

he's pretty slow and not proactive
his passing and shooting isn't that great either

they should trick Betis or Ajax into buying him

>scored a world cup winning goal
So did Gozte.

it will be nice to see his style together with Busquets and maybe Arthur for a couple of years.
I believe in the Busquets role he will either be too constrained or leave Barcelona too vulnerable

Riqui Puig is 19
can he grow Yea Forums??

Iniesta is good, but not that good, stop buying all the bs that the press splits, Xavi for one was miles better than him

>Yea Forums in charge of football knowledge

No, he will stay as a manlet

Lads I'm not watching
Did Dembele seriously get injured? Who did he sub on?

Álex Collado

Collado from Barca's B

I meant his height, not his football abilities

I hit my growth spurt at highschool and never grew after that

he could grow like 2 cm at most at this point of his life

Dude Jovic is going to flop hard.

>Jovic is gone
Lmao Frankfurt board themselves exposed As as liars. He won't go to Halal unless they pay at least 80 millions, and he is a Raúl de Tomás tier player anyway with a cooler name

lel

I fear this, I am worried to see him without Kostic and Rebic

qt detected

>w-we don't want him anyway
lmao have fun with 33 year old Suarez and Boateng next season

sucks for him then, his technique is top notch but what's the point when defenders can deflect you of the ball with little strength

I was 6'0 at 19 then grew to 6'3 when I turned 22

Boateng isn't staying, he'll go back to Sassuolo at the end of his loan spell

Celta scores

if the golakeeper touches the ball is it still offside?

offside

this gonna get VARcelona'd

Meh

VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR VAR

>Slipperpool

Yeah, because he ''interfered'' the play before the gk touched the ball, by moving

goal taken off

>IT'S REAL
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Todibo is unironically good and young. Regardless of that foul my opinion wont change. How did he go unnoticed at the French league when every other ngubu gets hyped to death?

VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED VAR'ED

>highest rated player is the keeper
yikes

Based Rafa forcing Spanish excellency in the PL and CL

Attached: Rafa-Benitez-Newcastle-1847116.jpg (590x350, 25K)

it's happening!!!!!!!

he wasn't so good in his first match
his second match was ok but shaky
this match he's pretty solid so far

dafuq was that lmao

watching Boateng is like watching the fat gym teacher joining the kids match

>ankle offside
what a time we live in

he will score today

>Maxi

Riqui Puig should try playing the ball in the empty spaces rather than playing the ball exactly to where the player is standing

playing like that is killing the momentum

VAR time

>sub out arturGOD
>conced
LOL

cilessen says we wants more play time?
should barça try to make a deal with ajax (wad of cash + cilessen onana + de ligt)?
or if de ligt is out of thr question, just trade up cil for onana

Celta scores

MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI MAXI

god touch

about time it was implemented. barça would have been champions for 5 years straight had var been functioning in 16/17

He doesn't have 53 goals as senior
He scored 12 in 26 games in Ligue 1 and 6 in 32 in Bundesliga
Checking Wikipedia should have given Barcelona a hint on goalscoring potential

Salah ded, Barca gonna batter them in 2nd leg

slipping is even more real now

really? was it a bad injury?

CUM ON BARÇA SCORE SUM FAKIN GOALS

He was hit in the head and went off on a stretcher.

might be a concussion

>Boateng is a piece of furniture
>Collado is invisible
>Malcom with zero confidence
who will score?? who can score??

umtiti in a corner kick

Onana wants to play and signed a new contract a couple of weeks ago

Murillo make Yerry Mina look good

What does that imply?

Riqui Puig just needs to get thick

the only one that look like he's scoring is Alena

barça really needs to improve their b/c squad, what a dreadful game it has been

Hard to do, just Messi's wages take a huge chunk of it

Always is without Messi

He creates and scores everything

They're seriously fucked when he leaves, much more than Ronaldo/Madrid

their defense and midfield are passable
however their attacking trio lacks creativity and decisiveness to an alarming degree

>Malcom
>KPB

Attached: 4fc.jpg (248x252, 11K)

VAR VAR VAR

NO SLIP NO SLIP NO SLIP NO SLIP NO SLIP NO SLIP NO SLIP NO SLIP NO SLIP NO SLIP NO SLIP NO SLIP NO SLIP NO SLIP NO SLIP NO SLIP NO SLIP NO SLIP NO SLIP NO SLIP NO SLIP NO SLIP NO SLIP NO SLIP

IAGO IAGO IAGO IAGO IAGO IAGO IAGO IAGO IAGO IAGO IAGO IAGO

more pissed about this than about barça defeat desu

>this is a penalty
but the handball by Liverpool during this midweek was not

same here

Lol, all three of Celta's goals were down to shitty luck for the barca backline, including the one that got VARed.

>4 defeats in 2 seasons
when you put it this way, it's not that bad a-ahah

Well this match was meaningless for barca, if anything it at least showed that Puig is not a meme, and Todibo despite being inexperienced is actually quite decent. I hope still Celta still gets relegated, I couldn't stand Iago Aspas' smuggery after scoring that bullshit penalty.

if Barcelona played with their B and academy teams today nothing would have changed

so why did Dembele, Arthur, Vidal, Umtiti, Cillesen, Alena, Malcom and any player they might use in UCL and Copa final matchs even play?

they have nothing to gain and nothing to lose so why risk anyone?

you need to line up a minimum 5 first team players iirc

some spaniard mentioned that they're forced to bring a certain number of players of their main team but it was unnecessary to bring vidal in

To give them some game time and a chance to increase their confidence/prove their worth to the team. However it seems clear that Malcom no longer believes he can still get a regular first team spot. And Arthur seemed like he was pissed off.

a commentator mentioned that Arthur has been playing with an injury for a couple of weeks now which would make sense since he hasn't been as amazing as he was at the start of the season

Guys, Messi didnt score. Another game on Twains list

>implying liverslip has a chance
Barca will win 2 - 1

then just play ter Stegen in midfield
who even care

don't bring on Vidal who was your MOTM against Liverpool to play against a very psychical team

kek, I said final, not semifinal

this will sound like jealousy (and it is) but these young players don't thank the opportunities they have.
i mean, they're young, they earn millions and they're already playing for one of the best clubs in the world, playing with the best of the best - i would be motivated even if i was just playing against galician farmers
ffs, zidane had his first big shot at 24 and only at 29 he moved to halal, these kids want to play the champions league final at 17

If I remember correctly Todibo was supposed to be a DMF who can also play CB, Val should have started Murillo as the right side CB and Todibo as the DMF instead of forcing Arthur to play.

Both Messi and Ronaldo indirectly have a hand in this phenomenon you describe, suddenly every promising young star thinks he could be the next Messi or Ronaldo. Not to mention the kids' agents and the media feeding into their egos.