How the fuck did he do it?

How the fuck did he do it?
Macclesfield is a literal pub team full of builders.

Attached: campbell.jpg (768x432, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w2qwwQj2NNM?t=10
twitter.com/solmanofficial/status/868202873632546817?lang=en
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sol-campbell-claims-clubs-scared-12071145
youtube.com/watch?v=g7Rnt5C2qaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pub team full of builders? That's a team for patritians.

what he do?

somehow kept macclesfield in the football league

he's sol cambell

He's unironically one of the greatest minds in football.

this

Can he solve football?

He will be the first manager to win in all four levels of English professional football.

he's the greatest mind in football lad.

black Ferguson

Based Sol.

This is literally my fifa 19 career mode

Sol Campbell >>>>>> fat frank >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit > slippy g

based

racists BTFO

good for him. so many ex-top level pros from his age category seem to be waiting for a prestigious job, whereas he's showing he actually wants a managerial career.
I assumed he was going to be a huge fuckup after all the self-love he was giving himself when he took the job, but clearly he has some idea what he's doing

the last good defender arsenal had

Can you give me a quick red pill on this black brawny brained manager?

Racism was clearly at stake when all he got was a job at a bottom League 2 team. Meanwhile whities like Lampard and Gerard get good jobs. Gary Neville as well. Henry managed a team in the CL without previous experience.

Respect to big Sol

youtu.be/w2qwwQj2NNM?t=10

>rangers
>good job

>gerrard got a good job
lol

Neville only got the Valencia job because he was friends and business partners with Peter Lim...most corrupt hiring in recent years

>based Sol singlehandedly ensured his rising reputation as a manager all while relegating the oldest (read:cracker) club in the world
The future is ours, whiteboi

It is a proper job. He gets to manage in Europe and worst he can do is 2nd. He gets a good shot at a cup too. He can stat pad his curriculum if he's actually good at his job

And he was friends with Peter Lim because he's white

But Henry is black?

Hasn't Eddie Howe and his shit-eating grin already done that?

He can do better than that, he's going to *Sol football*

yes, but he's white by portuguese standards

Sol is based

twitter.com/solmanofficial/status/868202873632546817?lang=en

>He's unironically one of the smoothest brains in football.
ftfy

Because it doesn't matter about being a manager at lower league clubs (And the arguably Championship too). It's all about MUH PASHUN, and GET IN THERE LADS DO YOU'RE BEST INNIT. Being a decent coach, with strong tactical knowledge is different. Which is why you see some managers constantly fail in the Premier League and forever damned to the Championship.

Bournemouth were 2nd when they got promoted from League One and League Two and he has never won the PL.

Nah Sol could have easily had a Prem/Championship team if he wanted, but going straight to top level almost never works. He made the right decision starting small

>When I put on the England shirt, I had a collection of thoughts. It was like going into battle, fighting for your team and your country. I would think that I'm playing against the best players in the world and would love that I could master them, control them and nullify them.
Based puppet-master Sol Campbell.

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sol-campbell-claims-clubs-scared-12071145

Macclesfield was staying up as soon as he decided to manage them.

Attached: footballs_greatest_mind.jpg (615x409, 30K)

>disallowed goal in World Cup 1998
>disallowed goal in Euro 2004
Sol was great for England but he was cursed as fuck

He is not black, he's Thierry.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7Rnt5C2qaQ
Nevr 4get

Me and Sol, kindred spirits.

Attached: 1498092654050.jpg (208x250, 5K)

He probably threatened the players with his patented gay rape if they made any mistakes.

He's not black. He's Invincible.

Attached: 1543787074585.jpg (1391x2152, 365K)