Luka Jovic Thread

Is he worth the money? He costs approximately as much as Aubameyang.

Attached: jovic-madrid-60-millones-1.jpg (896x502, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4d1H50BE6Nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

>Eintracht Frankfurt sporting director Fredi Bobic has told ESPN FC there has been "no contact"
I hope this is true, really wanted him to stay another season/ join barca
>Is he worth the money
yes

he looks great on youtube
but he has actually scored less goals than paco alcacer and has a worst goal/time ratio than him, so not sure
but he looks like a great goal scorer, both legs and head

He'd easily score 30 goals in a team where he gets good service.

He relies alot on Kostic and Rebic. I fear he wont be as effective without atleast one of them with him. Or atleast an equally good play maker beside him

He is like a young Higuain. Why would you want him?

Paco was great in Valencia and is currently doing very well in Dortmund.

>striker relies a lot on playmakers

alcacer has messi feeding him passes and drawing defenders away, jovic has two brainlet wingers and the mighty midfield duo of gelson fernandes/rode doing the same for him

Paco plays for Dortmund, Jovic plays for Frankfurt.

>tf
>tp

nigga get out

he'll have good service at barcelona/madrid or other top teams
I think he'll be fine, he doesn't rely much on tap ins, has lots of resources
he was also doing great in barcelona, super sub
the thing is many in barcelona are now looking at jovic when you already had paco there and nobody cared about him

Doesn't he play like Higuain? Tell me where do I get it wrong?

Just watch Frankfurt, Jovic relies on Kostic running the wing and crossing it or a tab in from Rebic. He wont get that at RM, he would be better off going to Barca, Alba as a Kostic replacement and Messi/ Suarez/ Coutinho as a replacement to Rebic. In my eyes he would excel from Messi's style of play making - especially with how many opportunities both >suareth and >coutinho have squandered these past months. Messi puts goals on a platter.

If we are making comparisons then He remind me more of Rooney than Higuain.
I hate comparing players.

Frankfurt's system puts the emphasis on wingers, their midfield is trash going forward. I'm sure Jovic would thrive in a team where there's a real 10 behind him.

He is already way better than Auba you eplel customer

>has chance to buy a Croatian
>Buys a Serb instead

>wingers
More like winger. Da Costa is wank at going forward
I do like what Adolf has done at Frankfurt though, when Kostic is having a good game then you dont need to even rely on both forwards. Also helpful with both Hasebe and Hinteregger who have both performed well in recent memory

Jokic's style of play is similar to young Higuain. That's like comparing Rooney to Tevez. That's not too far fetch

My fav team is Leverkusen, Sergio. I brought out Auba's name because he used to play in Bundesliga

He looks like a good forward and has a strong build at only 21, if he wasn’t east european would probably have cost more

he's like Aguero-kun imo

next season will have hazard and Eriksen providing for him and if his hold up play is good then he will be top 3 strikers itw

Aye, If he was part of an /elite/ nation add an extra 50% to that

>Kun-Aguero
That manlet runs fast and he can dribble. If I'm being generous, Jovic is closer to Crespo

Attached: hernan-crespo-saat-membela-ac-milan-_120927071933-122.jpg (830x556, 82K)

>mfw all the plebs are going for Jovic/Rebic when Haller is the true elite

Rebic is a dribble merchant and Haller is a targetman merchant, Jovic is the most promising of the 3.

Jovic can also dribble tho. I think he just needs to work on his passing and you have a top striker right there.

>Haller is the true elite

Attached: 1540554424629.png (1000x1000, 345K)

I don't think good hold up play and first touch are the same as being a great dribbler, user.

I don't see how Aguero-kun's dribbling is any better than Jovic's.

Let's compare Jovic to Aguero at his early 20's
youtu.be/4d1H50BE6Nw

>“There has been no contact with Real Madrid,” Bobic told ESPN FC. “For once, I don’t have to use a white lie, they really haven’t been in touch yet. I know them very well.”

Attached: bobic.jpg (640x441, 36K)