/LigaNOS/ + /scp/ + /FestaDaFlorDaMadeira/

A general that cares about teams outside Os Três Grandes.

>Games
Benfica x Portimonense, Today, 18:00
Porto x Aves, Today, 20:30
SAD do Belenenses x Sporting, Sunday, 17:30
>other teams check on google because we only care about Os Três Grandes here

Attached: pepe liganos.jpg (900x900, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2zUtFvPGr0
youtube.com/watch?v=D7kT4QLAjxo
twitter.com/B24PT/status/1122263622816759809
totalitarismouniversalista.blogspot.com/2019/03/trsite-futebol-alogeno-do-fc-porto-traz.html
xvideos.com/video1940954/jose_castelo_branco_orgia_em_portugal
youtube.com/watch?v=HzViwKWuaD8
tiermaker.com/create/clubesportugueses-26305
imgur.com/a/GwBJLwl
drive.google.com/file/d/1kSrfh3TPpihj_oNOmgCxFOxWtTutUFGl/view
youtube.com/watch?v=dLbngTAJFrw
youtu.be/n_Sb-Z2x03E
youtube.com/watch?v=8yTJNTfaFoM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>SAD do Belenenses x Sporting
sorry, real teams only
not watching this *gets up from seat*

Where my Vitoria de Guimaraes boiz at

>real teams
Belenenses will face CD Belas, tomorrow 16:00.

*sips litrosa do Lidl* now we're talking

>Lidl
Disgusting. Todos sabem que o que rende é ir ao Continente.

Attached: imagem-loica.jpg (800x566, 86K)

>not exclusively drinking this 0.30€ a can stale garbage

Attached: 15e0ac9fd1120a3d0d1a0a9079e6dc8d.jpg (176x320, 16K)

your general will never be more autistic than /bundes/!

also since when is sporting a big team? i don't watch this league so i can't tell

Sporting is considered one of the three big teams because once every thirty years they can find a way to win leagues and their fanbase is huge.
But 2. Bundesliga is better than Bundesliga, also anime.

Sporting before christmas > Porto > Benfica > Sporting

based post, but even that sporting is garbage

M O D A L I D A D E S

they're only still "big" because of their boomer fanbase
in the last 10 years they've been on par with braga, often even below them
but thoughout the country more and more kids are becoming Porto or benfica fans, due to our culture of bandwagoning, so if they keep this up, in 30 years sporting will be a forgotten club, since the lisbon teams dont have any type of local culture and pride

>modalidades
no one cares for those shitters and Porto wins almost every year, so no

Press S to shit on these shameless fucks

Attached: 1497745535635.png (382x530, 45K)

>implying it's any worse than super bock or sagres

>they laughed at my white board
>they laughed me out of Porto
>I'll show them...

Attached: R5SQDMJX4ZHBVEFLV4W4VBZ6YM.jpg (990x626, 142K)

Previous:

stream para o benfica sff

true

SINTAM O CHEIRO QUE AFUGENTA OS CÃES

ia this the /glorioso/ match thread?

Yes.

gib stream pls

not even ten minutes in and I already want lage out

sick of seferovic missing sitters

imagine if we had kept Jovic, would have been gg in the Europa League

>thread started by a brazilian monkey

Report and sag* lads.
Dont forget

Attached: benfi11-Portugal-diabos-1vermelhos10.jpg (1600x1070, 336K)

Neck yourself.

GTFO nigga lover

Oh look at you, all edgy and shit.

Attached: 33988e02ece2df0c859110adbb7a13e7--k-on-manga-games.jpg (430x600, 36K)

GTFO tourist.

not the same user, but fuck you brazilian retard
plague

100portuguese as far as i can trace, the same can´t be said about you nig

wtf, DV lost like 90% of their ultras

they are recovering now, i guess

When did the Emirates change its shirt sponsor branding? None of the other Emirates sponsored teams changed yet as far as I can tell.

>dener

Real Madrid played a game with Emirates - Fly Better branding once this season, I'm not sure whether it was against Barcelona on La Liga or Ajax. AFAIK the regular branding will be used for next season aswell.

Tfw Chaves will most likely get relegated.
I don't feel so good bros.

how is this team going to be champion
the absolute state of Primeira Liga

Attached: cdb.jpg (499x499, 19K)

Fear not, for Paços is back.

based words
ULTRAS spirit

We're playing like shit.

A big portion of Benfica's ultras are black.

When did it all start to go wrong? I'd say after the 10-0.

Benfica é merda.

you have brain problems
diabos = ultras (all white)
nn = not ultras

esqueceste-te de:
brasil é merda

Ofensiva 1906

>diabos are all white
>nn aren't ultras

>being this mad because his team is shit
wew

It's impressive how great of a team Portimonense actually is once they don't play against Porto.

where tf is Jackson

They (dv) are all white, they don´t even allow foreignors
and yes nn arent ultras... they were in the past and nationalists as well, but it's divided now.

all ultras are faggots

Why are they not ultras?

All with the exception of Porto ultras.
kek

Attached: super_dragoes_fcp1-Porto_celt-Portugal--w2030v.jpg (600x400, 61K)

I think they are a mix bag of hooligavn mentality and ultras... but there are some immigrants there so it's strange

2-2 vs "Belenenses"

Porto are still friends with the Lazio ultras?

i guess

Attached: lazio_rom_ultras_fcp.jpg (567x425, 133K)

aww how cute

football fwends!

Still don't get what makes them "not ultras".

all ultras are literally braindead idiots

It depends, some consider themselfs the elite, (working in big companies and have nice jobs) but on weekend...............
others are just garbage, like anywhere else.

trust me, just because they work in big companies doesnt mean they aren't literal idiots
>t. works at one of the big 4

I'm not an expert but i think they are more influenced by the british scene. Ultras is more the italian style.
This is more Ultras (sporting):

youtube.com/watch?v=e2zUtFvPGr0

youtube.com/watch?v=D7kT4QLAjxo

Modern juve leo is a meme compared with the old one.

old juveleo was para-fascist, anti-pc
modern juveleo idk, a bunch of retards

So why are you suprised? there good and bad people everywhere.

Since when have we been below braga?

>big 4

Attached: 9768d1a3b9cef23346844e3970764e7a.png (133x126, 41K)

oh boy here comes portoposter

GOLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im not surprised Im just saying they are ALL idiots

This is fucking pathetic.

oh shit is it gonna slip?

We're gonna bottle this aren't we...

GOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 2.png (436x679, 105K)

I never doubted for a second. Second one incoming.

How did that not go in...

Fora de jogo

lol you guys are like 3 minutes behind, it's 2-1 already

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Seferović header

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO

Best 5 minutes of the season

for me, it's 37

Attached: sporting 18.png (600x600, 394K)

My stream broke down before this play started

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Man, I remember when Rafa Silva bottled every chance under the sun. When did he acquire such a >strong mind?

we may play disgracefully like shit but this literally does not slip, that's the whole point, for better or worse

El Bombo left.

Are you an emigrant in Germany?

que absurdo :^)

Professor bombo never played the dude, always putting Mr. Red Pass in. Rafa never bothered trying because he knew he was never given a fair chance to take the starting job.

Adolfo Hilário ^.^

What do my fellows Benfiquistas think about Taarabt? He's been really good whenever he plays but that might him just making an effort to play well since his contract is running out.
Should Benfica sign a new contract and risk him doing the same shit he's been doing for the last 4 years?

O MAIOR QUE PORTUGAL

Moroccans are based carpet sellers but I don't trust them doing anything else

>Portimonense fast one touch counter attack play
>Lage decides to put in Fejsa, who was injured and has a slow style of play
I always loved Fejsa, even have a shirt with his name and number, but holy shit this is a terrible idea...

You can always trust them to sell some other kind of fibers, too.

Spent my day in Braga but here I am

>you know remember the time when you could take banners to the stadium

Porto tries to force the frienship. Lazio doesn't give a shit about them

>he watches his game seated
Without ultras football would be dead

Attached: ultras frankfurt 97.jpg (800x513, 345K)

it´s "de Portugal", Roberto

ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE

Attached: img_920x519$2018_04_15_18_16_38_1387218.jpg (910x519, 119K)

Brit in Lisbon, lads.
Benfica supporters watching their team: "Omg omg omg I'm so nervous we're playing against Portimonense at home, what if we lose?"
And then when it's inevitably 5-1 they'll still be nervous "omg omg omg what if Portimonense score 4 goals?"
fuck Benficafags, they deserve all those lost European finals.

some of them also come to /nos/ to shitpost and seethe about things

There's no "o" there, like in the song which is "o maior de Portugal". You absolute monkey brain buffoon

ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE ESFEROVITE [2]

*steals your Maddie*

good riddance desu.

>Without ultras football would be dead
You know ultras only go the matches because of cheap/free tickets, right? Taking ultras out of the equation wouldn't kill football, at least in monetary terms.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*scores*

Attached: haris-seferovic-67141.jpg (270x405, 19K)

Cool story, thanks for the free money though you yellow teeth twat

*bottles a million chances before scoring*

They pay the same like any other supporter, at least in benfica.

the benfica experience(tm)

I don't consider myself an "ultra" but I'm into the movement and I usually don't miss a game, and to say that is just dumb. You have no idea of how much money I spend every away game

'maior de Portugal' you dumb monkey

PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS PISTOLAS

Damn my stream must've been really delayed for you to know it would've been 5-1

Attached: 164.png (115x201, 13K)

JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS JONAS

w-wizard..?

parece scriptada esta merda benfica começa sempre a perder e acaba sempre por ganhar por uma margem grande fds parece uma novela

and you're still nervous aren't you?

I know SD get free tickets, which are sold afterwards. How do you think Macaco got his Porsche? Benfica might not do it because they can easily mobilize enough supporters, but others aren't the same.

our opponents need to start trying harder because at this rate we'll turn into the Portuguese Celtic

>How do you think Macaco got his Porsche?
Yeah, "tickets".

ultras are literal untermenschen and should be shot

Não é script, é as outras equipas entrarem com a pica toda para depois darem o estouro em termos físicos.

Okay, most of it is drug and weapon dealing, but that extra cash also helped. I mean, he needed the money to get his >degree, you know?
Truer words have never been spoken.

>0 pentas and no Euro presence whatsoever
we need to take Europe more seriously

>we need to take Europe more seriously
Portuguese football is stuck in ELO hell, they aren't good enough to win the Champions League but they are good enough to get to RO16/Quarter-finals so they can get good money. Problem is, with so many English teams in Europa League now, I don't think Benfica could beat them for a title this season even if refs didn't rig the Eintracht matches.

vocês são uns burros do caralho
O Benfica é maior QUE Portugal.

>O MAIOR QUE PORTUGAL

Attached: most of sp.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Disseste "**O** MAIOR QUE PORTUGAL"
Não faz sentido.

E mesmo que ele disseste da forma correta, o Sporting é maior que o Benfica.

Attached: .jpg (633x568, 148K)

for me it's Porto slipping massively today and unironically struggle to keep second place

Cala a boca macaco.

Imagine. Sporting would actually want to win it instead of helping their buddies.

Attached: Dragartos..jpg (725x465, 390K)

>illiterate brazilian
>calling others macacos
Oh, the irony.

Attached: ADEPTO SLB.jpg (590x391, 58K)

JCB probably fucks more hot women than you can think.

[citation needed]
twitter.com/B24PT/status/1122263622816759809

I have no idea what kind of women he fucks, but I'm sure he's less gay than the average Sporting fan.

Esta equipa do Porto tem sequer algum português em campo? absolutamente vergonhoso. sul americanos(brasucas,) africanos, enfim. Nem sequer sou do benfica, mas eles que vençam este campeonato este porto é uma vergonha.

>tfw Porto went from Hulk, James and Falcao to Brahimi, Corona and Marega
lmao

If I had to bet money on this, lowkey instathots (less than 20k followers, still working part-time on something or doing any kind of photoshoots).

"deixa passar o maior de Portugal" é o que eles cantam seu brasileiro analfabeto... vai lá ver o brasileirao e desaparece.

Porto's portuguese youngsters are coming in the near future. They are 5 years behind benfica in that regard.

Post yfw Inácio wins against Porco

Sim, basta ver a equipa do porto campeão europeu em 2004, era quase tudo portugueses a espinha dorsal sentia o porto.

O meu time é o Benfica seu arrombado.
E o benfica é maior QUE Portugal. É só lidar irmão.

What's your Brazilian team?

nenhuma. nem ligo.

>the absolute state of this pitch

totalitarismouniversalista.blogspot.com/2019/03/trsite-futebol-alogeno-do-fc-porto-traz.html

>O meu time é o Benfica seu arrombado.

Tenta escrever em português simio. O teu "time" é o flamengo ou outra merdice qualquer.

>E o benfica é maior QUE Portugal. É só lidar irmão.

Não sou teu irmão. e o Benfica não é maior que portugal, Portugal tem 1000 anos de história, milhares de portugueses morreram por Portugal, futebol é apenas um desporto.

What an embarrassing blog.

Hue status: [] Told

there's a sex tape of his online doing a threesome

>tfw just Wikipedia'd these facts and it's all true
huefag btfo

delete this

don't delete this and please post it

Not really. Most of the players who won the Youth League aren't going to sniff the main team. Porto's youth academy sucks, lack of funding and nepotism when it comes to their staff ensures they'll always be behind Sporting and Benfica in that regard.

xvideos.com/video1940954/jose_castelo_branco_orgia_em_portugal

OH SHIT IT'S REAL

Attached: gloriosoasslb.jpg (450x800, 40K)

based, this is the truth

based
they also smell bad

>that glorious feel when ngubu returns

youtube.com/watch?v=HzViwKWuaD8

Attached: 960.jpg (960x720, 74K)

As a Wolves supporter, do we count?

yes

Noice. We are doing you Portuguese proud! 7th after being promoted and possibly a European journey.

Attached: 2360598-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x253, 50K)

What are some other iconic ngubus in portuguese football besides Yekini?

I can think of Mantorras for Benfica.
>tfw they'll never let him play ever again

Attached: DEIXEM-JOGAR.jpg (620x413, 40K)

Ivan Cavaleiro and Helder Costa.

this is so wierd. even Kaiserslautern, 60 München and Braunschweig who all nowadays play in the 3rd division still attract ~20k people. How can 1 fanbase suddenly decline that much?

>But 2. Bundesliga is better than Bundesliga, also anime.
totally agree

Not very iconic but
>you now remember Makukula

Those grew up in portuguese soil and aren't popular at all in Portugal. Unsuitable for iconic ngubuness.

But we are a Portuguese club as well.

>possibly a European journey
need Chelsea or Arsenal to win the EL, right?

he has no clue what he's talking about

I think as long as man city win the fa cup we should.

wouldn't that put Watford in the EL? at least in Portugal, that's how it would work

eusebio

Wishful thinking that Sporting may go down?

It seems to me that whenever Portuguese players are successful outside of Portugal, they were in Sporting's youth though Benfica attracts more attention... for providing the rest of Europe with frauds everytime

No, works differently here. Winner of the cup gets the place, but since they are going to be in champions league anyways, team in 6th get group stage place. We will get a second qualifying round place though.

I see. In Portugal, if the winner of the cup is already qualified for CL or the EL group stage, the runners-up qualify for the EL, in case they haven't reached those spots in the league. Although I'm not sure if our FA hasn't changed this rule already, to be like yours.

It hasn't been until recently that Benfica actually has a world class youth academy, the project has only been running for what? 10 years now?
And it's just starting to bear fruits.

Sporting on the other hand is stuck in the past, a husk of its former glory.
Porto is trash with its youth like always, but that's starting to change (hopefully).

>Yes, I support Rio Ave, how did you know?

Attached: 0eb.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

This was the fate of Belenenses, but I honestly don't think Sporting will suffer the same.

>Well yes, I do indeed support Victoria Foot-ball Club. How did you figure that out, sóce?

Attached: vitor-do-bairro.jpg (480x360, 15K)

hello is this /afl/?

You're Chad as shit and you eat caracóis

trusty ol' russo got dem best caracóis in town

no this is not gay so no

>Soccer
>Not gay
Hmm

>Porto's youth academy sucks
we're by far the best academy in Portugal, what sucks is the sad who drive them away, due tocorruption and nepotism

The guy is exaggerating when he says sporting is lower than Braga now. Braga did have some good performance in the champions league, reached the uefa final but only won the Mickey mouse cup once and reached second place once, they gained a few support because of this but it's still mainly a city where they support the main 3 clubs. Yes, sporting can't realistically compete for the title, but Braga is still a few steps behind sporting, although if things continue like this, with sporting shooting their own foot and Braga being stable the balance might become less inclined.

Binya, is free throws were like corners

Thanks

Hi

This isn't a la liga thread.

Well said fellow redditor

el MarrocANO señores e señoras

Attached: ourleaguelogos.png (3000x3476, 2.35M)

bom dia mpts

>Académica
>God Tier
Might be my personal opinion, but as aesthetic as it looks, it belongs to either mid or close high tier.
Prefer Setúbal, Chaves and Braga's logo over theirs.

fair enough medpack, but god tier is indisputable for me desu, at most I would promote estoril, setúbal and chaves to very high tier, maybe rio ave as well, but I wouldn't compare them with the top 5

>the absolute state of Arouca
also press C to CHEER and CHANT for Ac. Viseu and Farense

Attached: Untitled.png (852x582, 66K)

Ricky who played in Boavista and of course Vata, he of the golden hand.

you now remember Fary

Oh yes, the way he cucked Simão out of the top scorer prize was delicious, yum yum.

and now you made me remember how that was once something people cared about too

O Tondela vai jogar já.

Is the Leixões crest the ultimate pleb filter?

What's the 411 on this guy?
Apparently Pep wants him and now because of that Ole also wants him

Attached: bruno fernandes.jpg (1200x1200, 112K)

it's just shit m8, looks like a recreational malha team

Best player in the league. Without him, Sporting wouldn't be anywhere near 3rd place.
t. Benfiquista

he's a very reliable player but I seriously doubt he'll make a difference in any big dog team, he'll be a solid bench player however

>tfw you will never be a sócio of a portuguese team

One of you makes me think he's worth 50 million and the other that he's not

he's worth about 0.55 Pogbas

Sporting com 1 (um) português em campo

vagandas stronk

>Sporting beating a SAD do Belenenses 4-1
>Belenenses beat Belas 7-0
Feels like justice.

*6-1
press S to spit on B*l*n*ns*s SAD

By the way, os Azuis still need to go through another Distrital division before Campeonato de Portugal, right?

Trabalho, esforço e dedicação obrigado pelo teu trabalho no sporting BdC

Attached: ?epic=M2FmJNQKpli81XXxkCNGbp5SEyUwBgF7ITcsYvQ6e8IVn9XBiqN17QEyDwo6XAMUq7sDuvRJyApVavzG4F0vks4BqGbYyc (800x533, 62K)

What the fuck

>1-7

belenenses? sad!

8 goals lads

still gonna get 3rd but still atleast it's with high spirits instead of last season's shitfest

fuck off please we need him or else we'll be 7th again

Attached: portugal.webm (352x192, 998K)

I'm not sure, I think it depends on each regional association, but bumping for your question

IMPRESSIVE

2. AFLisboa Divisão de Honra, AFLisboa Prónacional e depois é que vem o Campeonato de Portugal.

so at least 5 straight promotion seasons till Belenenses is back
can both clubs play in the same league though?

An user said Belenenses would need a SAD to compete in Liga NOS or something like that and they already have that SAD competing in Liga NOS, so no.

So I still have hope to go to Lisboa to watch them play in distritais.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Lisboa.svg.png (1200x800, 196K)

>Benfica
Rio Ave a
Santa Clara h
>Porto
Nacional a
Sporting h
>Sporting
Tondela h
Porto a

what would you like to see happen? for me in this order:
>Porto losing to Nacional and hilariously dropping to third place against Sporting
>Benfica drawing to Rio Ave and having the title match decided on the last match

I just saw the score. What the fuck happened.

I like Silas a lot but he truly has mental issues when playing better teams.

I'm so proud of my girl Benfica, another title :')

you don't need a SAD to compete on the professional leagues anymore though

Is this the highest scoring round of this season?

Btw, VFC-Boavista is gonna be a cheeky 0-0, bet your grandma's house already.

Benfica 10-0

He means the entire round, not just one game.

Oh, my bad.

Porto winning both and benfica losing in the final minutes vs santa clara at home

were trash at usig them, not at creating them
european champions, 2x int pl champions, often league champions
you lot just cant compete

>Benfica B
>beating Benfica at home
unlikely.jpg

tiermaker.com/create/clubesportugueses-26305

Attached: 1545427854632.png (1020x521, 192K)

Mete-nos nos Grandes, foda-se. Temos mais palmarés que qualquer clube nesse tier, quanto mais o dos "clubes históricos".

Attached: D5FMPYAX4AASiaA.jpg (900x1200, 107K)

oops, kinda escaped my eye
not that this list makes any sense

>benfica b tier
Add Porto and Sporting.

I know I only heard about it because of you but we need Liga dos Últimos again, malta

Attached: XEQggsP.jpg (686x915, 79K)

>liga nos general that reached 200+ posts
Lads, is it happening?

>gigantes com corrupção
>sporting
>melhor clube de portugal
>porto

pra ser corrupto tens de ter titulos, aonde estão os nossos?

Taça da cerveja

Whomst the female?

titulos da liga?
a competição mais importante de todas

>porco
>literalmente a cara da corrupção no futebol
>não está na corrupção

Attached: 1536626124426.jpg (1190x906, 272K)

My gf. Do you wish her?

a diferença é que tem titulos internacionais para provar que vale algo, enquanto outro não perde á 20 jogos na liga mas apanha baile do frankfurt e do zagreb. Do sporting nem se discute

>tem titulos internacionais
>não perde á 20 jogos na liga
Não percebi. Ganhaste alguma coisa internacional este ano? É que títulos internacionais até o Braga tem.
Comentário de burro.
Levasta na peida do Benfica e foste beneficiado o ano todo. Chora mais.

ah pois, não foi só este ano que apanhou baile de equipas de merda. Esqueci-me.
>SEMPRE ROUBADO
>NUNCA BENEFICIADO
repara que BENeFICiAdo

Fifth Empire is near inshallah

Da tua equipa não apanhou baile nenhum. Imagina a merda que é.
>repara que BENeFICiAdo
Meu Deus, que argumento poderoso.
Ah, só mais uma coisa, os únicos julgados por corrupção com árbitros são vocês. Nem com o querido hacker vocês conseguiram um único indicio de corrupção de árbitros da parte do Benfica.

IMPERIOUS DISPLAY BY THE FLYING SKATE MAN MOUNTAIN

>porco
>benzika
>falar sobre quem é corrupto

Attached: both awful.jpg (625x468, 78K)

Existirá algum português que pense que o Benfica não é corrupto? A diferença é que uns foram apanhados e outros não infelizmente. Se fosse só os arbitros, se calhar nem pagam aos arbitros, simplesmente pagam á defesa para deixar o menino marcar, fazem doping, ou os três.
Quer seja o porto, benfica, sporting,etc. irá chegar o dia em que tudo o que fizeram será exposto e por muito que paguem a juizes não irão conseguir recuperar estatuto e respeito de adeptos. E com sorte, finalmente teremos uma competição dentro do campo.

>ITT Benfica, Porto e e Sporting acusam-se de corrupção e roubo
O simples facto de os clubes pequenos (aqueles que realmente são roubados sempre que jogam com os grandes) nem terem voto na matéria relativamente a essa discussão só demonstra a hipocrisia da nossa liga. Nós temos a liga que merecemos.

he'll fly great heights in his career there's no doubt about it Martin

Nunca haverá competição verdadeira dentro de campo porque os adeptos assim não querem. Enquanto tiveres portistas e benfiquistas e sportinguistas a queixar-se da corrupção dos rivais, quando todos sabem que os 3 grandes exercem influência sobre a liga e sobre tudo, as coisas nunca vão mudar. E não mudam porque é assim que todos querem continuar, porque quando o Porto corrompe os portistas queixam-se que o Benfica corrompe, e vice-versa, não há vergonha para os nossos adeptos.
Quando vires os adeptos dos clubes a denunciar a corrupção do próprio clube é que vai começar a haver mudança real. Mas isso não vai acontecer, a clubite é demasiado forte aqui e vale sempre mais ganhar sujo.

>ele não está a dar false-flag aos seus rivais
nunca passarão de peões no nosso tabuleiro

Attached: 1538043853771.png (474x388, 165K)

Se me permitem opinar:
>O Benfica é corrupto
>O Porto é corrupto
>O Sporting é corrupto
>mas o Bruno de Carvalho fez nada de errado
>O Lula é corrupto
>O Bolsonaro é corrupto
>e podiam todos, menos o Bruno, queimarem na panela de carne da puta que pariu o Cavaco Silva
Passar bem

fix it, show us your power level

Attached: 1541813267114.png (1020x348, 174K)

A única vitima aí é o Salgueiros.

>belenenses
>não é vítima de gananciosos

>her

mpt
imgur.com/a/GwBJLwl

>goths
ew

>virgem
ew

>so porque não concordo, ele é virgem
ew

>chamou-me de virgem mas por outras razões
ew

down syndrome

medpack for the rescue

BASED MEDPACK
Saving a thread that was almost dead and will die again soon

>Saving a thread that was almost dead and will die again soon
not so fast

Attached: dd2edd91c374dd23fdaab1ed18992574.png (106x104, 25K)

É lidar, manuchos

Attached: benficapepe.png (2560x2465, 1005K)

>WHAT NOOOOOOOO, YOU CANT MAKE FOULS. STOOOOOOOOOOP

Attached: 1546376319009.png (540x510, 124K)

meow

Attached: 123.jpg (1080x865, 237K)

>dyed hair
yeah, you can keep her

It's just a phase user

portuguese gf when

do lads here want liverpool to win the league?

I don't watch their league, it's them who should be watching our league.

yes

Fuck cadiz, diving cunt

For the memes, no.

I want to start a new FM save, Im thinking between Salgueiros, Boavista, Fatima or Oliveirense

>the absolute state of setubal

Who is this semon demon?
Fuck no.

why laugh at liverpool when you can laugh at us

sporting: portugal's domestic liverpool since 2002

boavista, can you get back to the 2001 gold standard of a league title and CL appearances?

not stoping until a cl win

>+15
sporting tier stopage time

that's the spirit

I think Tondela is going to cuck you, Setúbalbro my friend

But I still believe in you

Attached: 2017-Setubal.png (1288x1431, 1.11M)

>Fátima
Now THAT'S a good name

Vila Pouca de Aguiar or Pedras Salgadas

>chaves defeats setubal
>tondela loses against sporting
>tondela defeats chaves
>setubal loses against Rio Ave
Rip setubalbro

quantos expulsos tivemos mesmo? a dada altura era só vermelhos e barulho de todo o lado

Attached: juts.png (688x578, 110K)

I can totally see this happen, but I won't complain at all if it happens. We just suck.

Não percebi porque tanta manifestação. É o clube a dar choke?

Lito warned you all, folks.

Attached: Dt-jJB4WoAArgWH.jpg (681x488, 69K)

Just heard about what happened in the Vitória match. Amazing.

Most exciting night I had at Bonfim this season. Or any season perhaps. Shame about the result and the 4 players we got suspended for the next match.

Damn, I thought you'd want to kill me for making this thread and somehow it's still alive.

Is it true that Ruben Micael got suspended too?

Today was a good day for our league based brasilbro. Maybe this can change some mentalities and we can ban some really bad referees.

Nope. Only Cadiz, Berto (5th yellow) and Semedo.

Oh and Zequinha. But fuck him. Useless piece of shit.

Which game had bad refereeing this rodada? I haven't watched shit because of college.

Oh, ok. I read on twitter that R. Micael got a red card in the tunnel, maybe not true.

No red cards or yellows for him on the match sheet, available in the league's website.

Vitoria-Boavista referee could not control the game and showed 3 red cards in 5 minutes.

maybe the players should focus more on playing football rather than protest?

drive.google.com/file/d/1kSrfh3TPpihj_oNOmgCxFOxWtTutUFGl/view

fukken beautiful, sporcos tv pwnd

OUTTA MY BACKYARD NOW

Moors, what else? Can't wait for you to go down

will setubal get points deducted?

Holy shit. Almost a Couto Pereira.
youtube.com/watch?v=dLbngTAJFrw

literally the kind of shit that makes norf fags go proud, hypocrite fuck

most likely a hefty fine and a match against Rio Ave with zero attendance

what did sportv do to setubal then? did they tell the ref to show the ref cards? pay your debts and shut up

sporttv does nothing to the city, I'd say

>pay your debts and shut up
will do

who is the real chad?! Boavista or Vitoria de Setubal?!

ask sporcos tv lol

For me, it's calling yourself a TV but it's just a livestream recorded on a phone.

Attached: belem-tv.png (1765x689, 72K)

it's never too late to kill some zuka à pedrada ;)

>a match against Rio Ave with zero attendance
so a regular match then

Can I help? Some of us are really cancerous. Like, 80%.

It's at bonfim, not at arcos

theres one faggt who lives here and showed one time in copalib last year
i would like to say, fuck you, disgusting hoe

Attached: gunsh.png (680x421, 810K)

big if true

i wanna CURBSTOMP that nigger, show it, SHOW ME, i demand it right now

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (495x362, 15K)

he is this guy

what

imagina acreditar nisto
o porto este ano teve apenas 2 jogos em q foi benificiado
o do guimaraes em casa e o 2o do braga pra taca
ambos irrelevantes tendo em conta o resultado e que so mostram a qualidade da liga
o benfica por outro lado tem conseguido transformar quase todas as semanas derrotas em vitorias muito a custa de arbitragem escandalosa
a mesma coisa para o sporting e os 20 pebalties que ja amealhou
vezes espontaneas admitem se, o porto por exemplo nao acho que tenha sido muito prejudicado este ano, ao contrario do ano passado, mas quando e recorrente ao nivel dos vossos clubes de merda algo se passa
o porto nao esta na posicao que esta por roubar ou por ter sido roubado, ou sequer por perder mts pontos que nao perdeu se os fores contar, esta porque um 2-0 a favor do feirense passou a ser um 1-1, e um 1-0 contra 10 a favor do braga passou a ser um 2-1 com 11 em campo, tudo a favor da mesma equipa

same shit, no fans around for miles in both places

aRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: absolutely mad.gif (320x180, 1.03M)

(You)

At least we put fans in more than one stand and got more than 10.000 members, despite the shitty hoofball.

good morning my /elite/ /nos/ friends

Man Shitty got Bruno Fernandes for 50€ million according to Di Marzio. What a steal.

F

7th for us next season confirmed

That's not the whoel story, you guys can get two if their players with the 50M (like Mangala lmao)

But anyway, if it is only 50M than it is a steal. If João Felix is worth 120M then Bruno Fernandes is worth 200M

João Felix is worth 120M because that's his release clause. It's Sporting's fault for accepting 50M when he has a clause of (I think) 100M.

>not realising João Félix is the lite CR7

funny way to say "the white renato"

It's a fair price, shut up

This, and Florentino also deserves 50M

I'm pretty sure he'll be worth by the end of next season. RIP Fejsa, you were a noble warrior

*worth that

Considering how inflated the market is, he's worth more than that.

So much fucking this. Also reminder Jovic will go to Real, warm the bench and in three months time he'll be back at Benfica and the Encarnados will only pay like half his salary and get full benefit of him. I never thought Vieira was any smart but damn he's playing some 5D chess in 8 dimensions right now.

>ywn carry you daughter around Luz

Attached: 56300319_592398257935594_1920234456043370738_n.jpg (1080x1350, 113K)

Attached: 56952818_461322207741740_2229862729456171108_n.jpg (1080x1350, 182K)

gib

>Arjen Robben apontado ao Benfica
CUT TO BENFICA

youtu.be/n_Sb-Z2x03E baseado

UM NOJO

>/nos/ thread
>ever 404ing
uhm sweety no

WHO

BASED LIGA NOS

Should we change the name to /nos/?

We should change to /watchourleaguepls/.

Will this thread survive CL night?

I will spam.

there already was a /wol/ general that pops up sometimes
might aswell just outgrow /wol/ and just go as /nos/ instead

I'm not sure but I think this is the healthiest /LigaNOS/ ever got

it is, it's about time to have our own general
let's hope for a 4-way fight for the title that goes down to the wire in 2019-20 for peak /LigaNOS/ banter

>4-way
But there are only three teams capable of high-level rigging, titlewise.

i mean, braga were in the title fight until the penultimate matchday in 2004-05

basically 2004-05 again please

Yes please, but this time with Braga winning the tittle.

you know what, i wouldn't mind this
zbording when tho

And I misread the year and thought of 2009/2010.

i mean, that too but 2004-05 was imo the ideal title battle
with the wrong but yet kino ending

>2004-05 again please
VITÓRIA WINS THE FOURTH

Attached: jamor2005.jpg (662x611, 75K)

beating benfica too despite being seen as underdogs heading into it
based

More than I wanted Sporting to win our League again, I'd love to see a tuga team winning Europa League.

this
europa league is based, we had an all-portuguese final in 2010 (and 3/4 portuguese teams were in the semi, no prizes for guessing the one portuguese team that wasn't in it) and i'd love for a portuguese team to get there again, regardless of who it is
it won't be benfica, bela guttman's curse hasn't lifted yet

shitstorm incoming, gotta keep /nos/ alive, manos

Veríssimo is a weasel, but our players were at fault. Zequinha is a pussy, should have gone Brahimi mode and shout "we're gonna win (tie)" or something. Glad's he's out for the rest of the season.

Attached: varissimo-carteiro.jpg (848x720, 65K)

eternal /nos/ has arrived

well, maybe we need to name it something else, /nos/ is just the sponsor, that would be like naming the general /zonsagres/ in 2014

officially it's the liga portuguesa so maybe /lpt/ or some shit like that

hell i'd take galp energia or bwin just figure something out

/tugão/

there, solved it

I for one welcome our /tugão/ overlords.

there we go, we found it

>uefalona choking at sliperpool
pretty entertaining

Based Carteiro

refuse foreign imports
laugh at local grown chokers instead

Do you guys follow your local terrinha clubs? How well are they doing this season? Mine is comfortable mid-table in the 1st tier of AF Lisboa.

was born 7 minutes away from alvalade so they're pretty much my local terrinha club

although i find boavista pretty cool for their late-90s early-2000s stint at the top

Touché

Attached: Logo_Atlético_de_Portugal.png (308x500, 100K)

what happened to them, i swear they were looking at promotion for 2016-17

Mine's doing pretty well in the 3rd league, managed to stay up yet another season.

got played by the chinks

shit, they didn't deserve that

CHEEKY

Attached: 1534869688969.jpg (600x600, 128K)

What do you guys think about the U23 league? Is it worth it?

>messi bottles it yet another time in CL
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Worthless for the big clubs, a B team in 2nd division works better.

A good, cheaper option for the rest of the clubs, if they're smart about it. Aves took good profit from this league.

ngl this season has been so kino for pretty much every league and comebacks like these make me pretty jealous
ajax reminds me that i'll never see sporting in the semis of the CL
hearing about the liverpool/man city title race every day as i live in bongland reminds me that i'll never see sporting win the league

oh absolutely, the liga reveleção is probably the best thing the FPF have done in a very long time, it helps B teams (now U23 teams) avoid stagnation in the segunda liga and actually compete against eachother for a trophy, it's fantastic and fantastic to watch, hats off to aves for winning it and FPF for making it happen

ronaldo wins again it seems
fuck TWAIN for tarnishing ronaldo, look how he's massacred our boy

Attached: mfw zbording.png (495x495, 159K)

Say it with me: P E C H O F R I O
That fucking 999IQ corner kick, caralho.

>O TWAIN was right

Nah zuca, we champions, gonna win Pro-nacional next season

>want liverpool to fail
>want messi to fail
Who has a higher chance of losing to Ajax?

liverpool, if it was barcelona it would be rigged for them cause UEFA

Soares Dias outta nowhere

>O TWAIN was right

scouseposting gonna kill /tugão/

Saving /tugão/

He was fourth official in one of last week's games as well. Tottenham vs Ajax I think.

If Liverpool wins the champion of /ourleague/ is gonna be better seeded right?

doing my bit to save /tugão/ before going for the day, you're brazillian so you get to keep the match alive while we europeans sleep

Are we going for the 4th day of /tugão/?

Absolute cringe. Cristiano would have never allowed this to happen.

This.

Okay, we survived.

Para ser honesto isto acontece quase sempre ao Porto por causa da Champions.

formerly unseeded

what can i do to 404 this thread?

What difference does it make?

Hard day to keep /tugão/ alive.

mak threds

Attached: apu_lupa.jpg (657x527, 32K)

Saving /tugão/

Attached: 1527338842602.png (1013x1001, 677K)

i don't like old threads

is the scousestorm over?

Attached: 1322530866069.jpg (600x826, 34K)

>/tugão/ formerly /LigaNOS/
Title for whoever makes the new thread.

Vamos /tugão/

Attached: 1523827771105.png (592x616, 442K)

Falem portugues seus burros. A unica thread no Yea Forums onde podemos falar portugues.

Fuck off, as impossible as it sounds, there are actually non-portuguese speaking people that watch our shit league.

Actually we can't.

AHEM *ESCARRA*

QUE SE FODA OS PRETOS
QUE SE FODA OS CIGANOS
QUE SE FODA O BLOCO
QUE SE FODA O COSTA
QUE SE FODA A SAD DO BELENENSES

Attached: 134869731925.png (387x429, 11K)

it's against the rules of 4channel to post in some other language other than english. We've had threads getting deleted because of that in the past. Plus, we got some foreign lurkers here.

As you can see from my flag, I can't speak portuguese either.

COM BASE

For that you have /luso/ on /int/.
Here I think we """can't""" speak portuguese.

Back to /int/

>As you can see from my flag, I can't speak portuguese either.
GOOD post.

how do you say based and redpilled in portuguese?

baseado e ___?

based

Redpilado.

baseado e flaviense

Attached: chaves.jpg (960x638, 92K)

de direita

E vermelho-pílulado.
E rubropilhado.
E comprimidado de brasil.
E pílulado de encarnado.

red = vermelho
pill = comprimido

vermelhocomprimidado

Attached: 134869726163.png (379x426, 87K)

benfiquista

boavisteiro

D R Á G E A
R
Á
G
E
A

This thread WILL survive.

Attached: .jpg (1200x1600, 369K)

Attached: file.png (1200x401, 584K)

But I gotta be honest, even if that meant me being paid, I wouldn't be able to pretend do be portuguese because of the semantics.

>you now realise Liverpool x Barcelona and Vitória FC x Boavista are games of a same sport

Stop watching porn and save our general.

Attached: .jpg (293x293, 20K)

think I'll watch porn then

Good goy.

For me, it's traditional portuguese qts.

Attached: avg portuguese qts.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

What triggered them?

UM

Moors, they hate them.

Pretty difficult not to since I got premium access to Nubilefilms my dude.
10 out of 10 porn.

member Zé do Boné? This is him now.

Feel old yet?

Attached: josé-motorcycle.jpg (620x413, 38K)

bet he fucks Ágata

Attached: 1423242184039.jpg (1000x1333, 393K)

Adoro putinhas de olhos em bico aquela cona atravessada

Vai para o caralho

first reply best reply

Attached: 1451438438414.png (680x510, 472K)

Traidor.

What is the general thought about PENAFIEL ???
They sound based desu

my local club is Porto desu
but i also follow Desportivo de Portugal just for the hell
going up this season lads
to the 2nd tier of the Porto FA
planning on going to the championship deciders

Attached: 11155_imgbank.png (235x340, 62K)

For me it's Professor Neca.

Attached: img_920x518$2013_02_18_18_01_00_762493.jpg (920x518, 80K)

There's a lot of clubs from Greater Porto and Penafiel never stood out that much to me, but norf fags may tell you more.

Penafiel?

Attached: 6a09c022778299.56318379d36c3.png (600x300, 179K)

What's the team with the most affiliate clubs (or whatever you call them) in Portugal? Like Benfica de Luanda, Benfica de Macau, Santa Clara, Sporting de Luanda, etc.

Penafiel

Attached: pena.jpg (474x474, 37K)

how on earth does it keep changing desu (t b h or to be honest) to desu?

its unironically boavista, when I wake up I see the stadium, when I eat I see the stadium, the last thing I see before falling asleep is the stadium. All of this since I was born.

probably sporting
has loads of historic clubs that were its affiliates (farense, espinho, covilha, etc)
but benfica has a lot more clubs in their pockets (braga, aves, santa clara, maritimo, nacional, and others in the lower leagues)

ffs did it again
t b h is not the same as d e s u

How new?

I unironically know a guy who played for Sporting de Luanda.

not at all, i just use both and was getting the sense something was off, but just know did i realise that there were word filters that were really changing what i wrote
just never noticed before

How do you think Gil Vicente will do next season? Too bad no Fiúza

ok so who is UTV?

>When you don't have lobster, you gotta give mobility to the mackerel
legend

>em primeiro lugar bom dia, em segundo lugar o Porto

Attached: 1544715616969.jpg (474x449, 23K)

this thread is too stale
Continente sucks massive dick
Pingo doce is factually better at every field
Waffers de chocolate is the best thing you can buy under 1€(>inb4 ur mum)
Banzai noodles is actually good
Pingo Doce Pizza>>>Continente Pizza>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any others

For me it's Lidl
Don't even @ me gays

Pingo Doce is Opus Dei

shit city full of ugly chicks and drug adled gopniks

>Waffers de chocolate is the best thing you can buy under 1€(>inb4 ur mum)
As long as it is Bolachas Vieira agreed. Also your mom.

Jorge Jesus no Barcelona quando?

Do it, for the memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=8yTJNTfaFoM