What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Messi 45.png (1116x656, 506K)

maybe he'll switch roles and positions?
tap in merchant, to mid fielder, to defensive mid. who the fuck knows. maybe we'll see Messi the goal keeper

He's lying. They cannot keep paying Messoy his wages. He will fuck off in the next 3-4 years, just like Xavi and Iniesta did.

With the amount of PEDs he uses anything is possible

I expect to see him throw up a lot tho

The goat will play as long as he want.

Attached: messi-CR7 timeline.png (659x609, 111K)

He means: "We're fucked without him, theres no one to take his place, gotta milk it to the last drop."

HGH long-term effects

To be fair messi's play has never degraded much, guy could still be above average at 45, provided he doesnt get injured daily
Btw proof that 5'7 to 6' is masterrace, stay mad lanklets :3

Barca was Champions of Europe in 2006. They were already the best team in the world before Messoy arrived

He also said in the same sentance that he'll play for Barcelona as much as he wants.

>he's shown in the past he's a competent GK of all things

Attached: 1445956991211.jpg (1000x664, 433K)

I can believe it

Attached: lionel-messi-1491301528-800.jpg (630x420, 67K)

The way he plays he can probably go on to 40, just walk around, barely run except when he does he dribbles past 3 or 4 and puts someone through or places it into the bottom corner. It’s not like he’s running up the wing beating everyone anymore

he can keep his role for quite a while
but he'll definitely have to make less attacking runs, even now after a few it's easy to see how tired he is

will he come to mls?

statpadding league

he's on that TB12 plan

Attached: messi 10.jpg (978x1200, 178K)

He is the GOAT, he can switch to the Pirlo role and play for decades at elite level.

You now realize at this age, Ronaldinho had already gone back to Brazil to fuck around.

You now realize at Ronaldo's age, Ronaldinho was leeching wages in a Mexican B-tier team.

this, he will retire with 1000 goal as an eternal goat

I think he meant that Lionel Messi might play at Barcelona until he is 45.

this when his body snaps he will do a pirlo for a few years

he can be a defensive midfielder falling back between the center backs, like gerrard did on his final days. the problem is that gerrard is a lot taller than messi, so I can't be sure if that would work as an oldfag

he was taking the ball like a madman against pool in the midfield, i think he can do well

Saurez said that Messi plays passes that are so impossible that everybody has moved out of the way to where they think it is possible, but then the ball gets to where they were. They are trying to stop doing that. So Messi will probably just play meme passes and fuck everybody up for the next ten years.

Messi's passing is superb anyway. So he'll just drop further and further back. The thing is, he isn't particularly fast as is, his main skill is finishing, passing and dribbling (and to a lesser degree, crossing) which means he could easily play up front for awhile simply because he can dribble so well. If he loses this in his 30's, then he can drop back.

>50 year old captain messi scores in the Cl finalls for the victory of his 14th cup and 8th treble

You're fucking retarded
>Messi will playing in between center backs
lmfao

lol at the pace they are using him, playing every game of the season and carrying the team, there's no way. 5 years left at most. if coaches weren't such monumental brainlets and rested him once in a while then yeah, 40 doesn't seem too wild

DM Messi will get double teamed and have more mistakes leading to goals than an average DM.

>Age of Messi
Has this faggot never heard of Rppney?

>implying he didn't write that pasta