Is Cristiano Ronaldo a rapist?

why doesn't he go to the usa to clear his name?
seriously, if you are innocent you have nothing to lose
I would be furious and the first thing I'd do is face those false accusations to clear my name
instead cristiano is hiding, scared, avoiding the usa like a guilty rapist would do
why is he avoiding the usa if he's innocent?
is he guilty then?
I need Yea Forums's take on this

Attached: creeper[1].jpg (620x331, 19K)

>Yea Forums avoiding the hard questions
sad

>why doesn't he go to the usa to clear his name?

Because he's a rapist

>if you are innocent you have nothing to lose
>face those false accusations to clear my name
lol

>bumping his own thread
sad!

If he was innocent he'd sue for defamation in the first place.

i don't think you can even do that on Yea Forums

based af
cringe and probably a rapist on the run
hi twain

>penaldo cant retire in the US or he'd have to face the charges?
So china or japan?

>usa
It literally doesn’t matter if he’s innocent or not over there

messi vs ronaldo aside, I think it's nearly impossible to clear your name on rape culture usa. I'm a huge messifag but honestly he is doing the right thing, fuck those gold diggers

he's already retired in italy

that would explain many things tbdesu

Kek

that cunt needs to be raped in real life, like REAL rape, from some nigger with a knife

then we can hear her opinion about what happened with ronaldo that night.

don't forget the biggest evidence of the rape was produced by cristiano ronaldo himself when he confessed the rape to a lawyer and that info was later leaked by wikileaks lmao
who could be so stupid? well, you know who
she's a gold digger by the rape was admitted by cristiano

You can after a grace period has passed. Albeit in the year of our Lord 2018+1 there is 0 excuse to not have 0 lease time

Reminder that Juve are touring Asia this summer instead of the US because they’re afraid Cristiano will be detained upon arrival.

t. katia aveiro dos santos

Then again it's america, he could just buy his way out of prison

is there a video? then why should you believe the women? what proof does she got?

If you wrestle a pig in the mud, you both get dirty and the pig enjoys it. Never deal with amerimutts and their mongoloid """"justice"""" system.

>then why should you believe the women?
we're actually believing the man: cristiano himself admitted the rape to his lawyer
those documents were leaked by wikileaks
and the whole investigation started

To be fair, she probably told him to play on and put it in and only afterwards, she went to VAR.

hahahaha

Of course he's a rapist, he admitted it. But attending a retarded burger court is not wise if you want to avoid a 9000 year prison sentence.

I remember him raping your "country" for years. The climax was this past Summer in the WC so yes, he's a rapist

private conversations with lawyers are not a proof

lmao of course they are
why else do you think there's a case going on in the usa and cristiano can't go there?

they can't be cause they are protected by law
the case is open cause the judge and the acusation wants to get famous, nothing more
After all this time there can't be proof of rape, she has no bruises, no semen, nothing,

I would rape her too t b h

Is uncertain, Cristiano and Mayorga signed a settlement in 2009, which could be argued tto favour both parties. Cristiano could have proposed or agreeded to the settlement after advice from his layers in the face of a possible rape accusation (that we do not know whether is true or not that it was rape) which could damage his reputation in a really important moment in his career.
He could have raped her and then propose the settlement or she could have threatened to accuse him, the arguments around these ideas are what shapes the case, and the important part is if the settlement can be made void or not, something that is difficult, but as like these posters says , the case have some dangerous uncertain things about it. The movement metoo that caused the case to resurface is a sign of the importance being given to the suppossed powerlessness of women in the face of a patriarchy and "disparagement" of women, and it could be possible to void the settlement arguing that it was made under psychological pressure, and using this as a start, things could get complicated for Christian Ronald.
However things are not perfect for Mayorga, as this happened ten years ago and this .
Other point of interest is the "existence" of documents which describe the procedure in detail and contain admissions of Cristiano and his lawyers to the forced settlement. However CR regards this as fraudulent and modified documents, truth cannot be established yet
Either Cristiano Ronaldo is moving strings to silence the case and USA justice, police and media are useless, or this is a big sham, or both, who knows.
In my opinion the bitch is trying to get more money because she is "traumatized", and the money of ten years ago has run out

If you are innocent you have the most to lose. The last thing I'd ever do, guilty or not, is talk directly to the law.

>Justice is fair and impartial.

>the case is open cause the judge and the acusation wants to get famous, nothing more
LMAO
if that's true why don't we have a clue about the judge's name? fokin mongo
cristiano ronaldo raped a woman and later paid her to keep quiet, and to make things better he told everything to his lawyers who wrote it all down and later leaked the document

cristiano ronaldo should be able to hire lawyers good enough to destroy anybody making up rape accusations
unless those accusations are true, of course lmao

>nothing to lose
>have to spend months in burger land dealing with some roasties bullshit

>fucking this!

She's a 34 year old, divorced former model. The metoo movement and her coming to the realization that she's not the same 24 year old piece of ass she was when Ronaldo fucked her is what caused her to make these allegations 9 years after their encounter. She's probably hard up for cash and views this as one last payday.

>seriously, if you are innocent you have nothing to lose

yeah bro because innocent people never get wrongly convicted

>all these scumbags defending a rapist

Typical anglo defending a woman who may be a liar, an extortionist and a gold digger

she was asking for it

>all these people with strong opinions and no knowledge of the situation

this is the sort of bias and seethe that takes away all of your credibility and makes people recognize that you're angry virgins.

No he isn't. Continuar

No lawyer would seriously recommend this. US justice system is a gamble, plus the penalties are much harsher than in Europe.