jp.xhamster.com/videos/korean-girl-s-fuck-with-japanese-16-582429#mlrelated
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

arrr so shamfurr

so what? no fucking one care what you feel you dumb Mukbanger

what he do?

>Mukbanger

Attached: kek.jpg (800x679, 105K)

Savage Jap...

He needs to do his military sevice and should hang his head in shame.

very honorable
>I like son but I am laugh tonight

>Bad tempered Korean

Is there any other kind of Korean?

red pill me on Koreans

*squeezes a tiny red pill up your tight bum hole*

Attached: iu.jpg (500x500, 31K)

small, slanty eyes, feminine, they love phones

Best Kino maker

They are from Korea

Koreans are mostly redpilled people and they keep to themselves

2002 World Cup never forget

Here we go

Attached: 1556257977990.jpg (264x191, 17K)

Most backward place on earth. Everyone is hot tempered and incredibly quick to anger. Get really upset/furiously angry over absolutely nothing *all the time*.

Have the most extreme and most bizarre form of saving face culture whereby people will just openly lie to your face and it's considered offensive if you call them out on the blatant, overt lying even if they're lying about something that screws you over and they know it.

Weird 1950s style morality - women cover their arms and if they want to smoke usually have to do it crouched behind a dumpster in an alley.

Fucked up education system that literally teaches ethnic superiority and also laughably claims that Korea invented everything.

Look at everything weird/bizarre about North Korea and then be surprised to visit South Korea and see its just as bad.

this

I love it when Asians fight

Cringe and butthurt sea monkey

I wouldn't defend Vietnam against more or less any criticisms that I can think of, it's also completely fucked.

Korea is the worst place on earth, however.

Did your school have a literal live feed 24/7 of a fucking rock in the ocean?

hmm you are a bit rude to us Hans?

Attached: korean.png (1246x1558, 474K)

Cringe and butthurt sea monkey obsessed with Korean

Based Son embracing his Super Saiyan mode. Lerma was being a cunt and got pushed, not hit. Yerrow card deserved, but not even remotely deserving of a red. English refs need to stop being fags like their Spanish counterparts and stop rewarding players that engage in female supported

Seriously? If that is true surely it will change in the near future due to younger Koreans being more liberal?

Fuck Spurs
Fuck Korea
Fuck jannies

hahaha he cant answer because he fucking did jesus christ

nono we unironically love you son goku, japan = best ally

Anyway, this CL is ruined.
His mental state is collapsed today
A few days later Ajax will win a perfect victory and go to fight Messi

whats this all about?

Yes it will hopefully get better with time, but people have no idea how fucking backward Korea is outside of Seoul. Get into the smaller towns and cities and it's like travelling back in time. Super conservative culture, 99.99% homogenous - most people where I lived had never seen a non-Korean person in real life ever.

Kids in the school would burst out laughing whenever a black person appeared in a YouTube video and would start making monkey noises - like fucking elementary school kids.

I'd try to tell them that it's not cool but then I have to remember that they think Korea is the envy of the world and that they invented fried chicken and beer so what the fuck are you going to do.

Go fight salah you mean.

>Some stupid behavior in football that happens everytime
>Making some bants. Suddenly sea monkey showing cringe inferiority complex obsessed with Korean

I cant even understand your question

Go work to Samsung phone plant and keep growing your inferiority complex.

Samsung colony

Splain rock

Korea has such a massive inferiority complex when it comes to Japan. Walk into a Korean school - even an elementary school with like second graders - and say "Japan" and the whole class will boo.

Go to Japan and ask them what they think of Korean and they'll shrug and not know what you're talking about. It's a totally one-sided rivalry and is honestly sad to watch.

The biggest example of it is a strategically useless rock in the middle of the ocean that Korea calls 'Dokdo' and Japan calls something else. It's a disputed territory, but nobody in Japan has ever heard of it yet EVERY man woman and child in Korea has heard of it.

It's so tiny you couldn't even fit any settlement on it. Literally just a fucking rock. And most Korean schools have TV screens with a 24/7 live camera feed showing the Korean flag flying on the rock. They go on field trips to visit it and one of their favorite things to yell out at sports games is "DOKDO IS KOREA LAND!!!!"

lmao

*Wears makeup and sucks you off*

>The economic vassal state of us blames his master
C-Cute

Attached: vietnam economy.png (667x1226, 503K)

>Kids in the school would burst out laughing whenever a black person appeared in a YouTube video and would start making monkey noises - like fucking elementary school kids.

Not even close. People love hiphop culture and generally like them.

And these whole long and dedicated post out of nowhere from viet

He has so much inferiority complex with Korea.He is so obsessed with Korea.

Say is with me lads

DOKDO IS KOREA LAND

Sounds based.

oh yeah desu this seems about right my korean mate who came here for school did a presentation on these rocks and also hates japs cos i think they killed his grandparents in a park

Ever banged any of the kids you teach?

>The biggest example of it is a strategically useless rock in the middle of the ocean that Korea calls 'Dokdo'
Kek. I had a Korean friend at my sixth form who used to post on facebook about that all the time

based vietnam

the only chad asians

did we go to the same school or are all koreans like this

Stop deluding yourself. Korea is one of the most racist places on earth and you know it as well as I do. You have people on TV in black face *all the fucking time*.

Also you don't 'like hip hop culture' it's just another thing that you completely steal and then claim is Korean.

Did you know Koreans invented sandwiches? Pizza? The bicycle? The airplane? Videogames? Beer?

Do you believe that electric fans kill you if you sleep with them turned on? Dont get butthurt, embrace the fact that you live in a backward shithole.

>most Korean schools have TV screens with a 24/7 live camera feed showing the Korean flag flying on the rock

He seriously believes this.
Holy shit.

Attached: 1543533762069.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

So are you just going to keep making these autistic weekly threads?
Son is a bitch, and this is his primal form.

Attached: son2.jpg (1200x846, 119K)

Keep being butthurt.

I dont know and care about viet other than its samsung colony and backward sea monkey land

불쌍한 고양이

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-04 at 21.28.12.png (1188x1150, 1.34M)

Miserable Vietnamese

>In ancient times and Middle Ages, colony of China
>In Modern, Vassal State of Korea

Do you have anything to boast about Vietnam?
You are a cultural and economic colony of Korea.
You should Accept miserable reality and awaken

Attached: miserable history and reality.jpg (430x1278, 193K)

Is Seoul fine then? I'm considering doing a year abroad there at university but I'm not sure exactly what to expect

>random lobby in an office building
>what should we put there?
>water fountain?
>vending machine?

Nah, 24/7 live feed of a rock sounds reasonable.

Attached: image.jpg (900x604, 198K)

No I don't have anything to boast about Vietnam because we aren't the most insecure, backward nation on earth friend.

WTF i thought koreans are chad. Based SEAbros vietnam exposing them.

>blue house is school

>He cares about Korea this much

I dont give a fuck about land of backward monkey. Just keep your obsession with Korea and thinking your colony is better

We dont give a shit and will just fuck viet girl who love Korean sperm

Seoul is pretty much fine, same as any modern mega-city really. If you have to work alongside Koreans you're going to struggle, especially if you're the only foreigner. Just getting to grips with their bizarre culture takes a lot of time and patience and you'll need to be ok with them getting really angry all the time over nothing, or being offended by you not doing the correct custom even though you clearly didn't know about the custom and the custom itself seems really dumb.

I wouldn't go outside of Seoul. The further out you get, the weirder it becomes. Think New York compared to the most inbred backwater of deep south USA, only way worse.

based

Oh hey there it is again. It's in schools all over the country and you know it as well as I do. It's fine to be embarrassed by it but pretending it doesn't happen is just sad.

Attached: img_3310.jpg (3264x2448, 1.78M)

Im actually with the korean here. 99% of viet media is korean rip-off and they export their virgin women to marry 70 yearold korean man and his son.

>This thread
youtube.com/watch?v=bmfudW7rbG0

It's not Vietnam vs Korea friend, I work all over the world. Vietnam is completely fucked. It has decades to go before it reaches the point of being even basically civilised.

I'm not saying Vietnam is better than Korea - although fuck me I know where I'd rather live - just that Korea is the most backward place in the world. Because it is. I honestly think the turbo-muslims in the UAE were more normal, well-rounded people than most Koreans.

Why are SEAs so much more chilled out in comparison to North Eastern Asians?

>a fucking rock
>they actually patrol it

whats the story of the flag on the rock breh?

You only have to watch south korean cinema to understand how weird they are.

>b-but it's not in schools

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-04 at 21.37.09.png (1852x590, 159K)

confirmed asian posters to be the best posters on Yea Forums

Se asians know they are crap, so it doesnt bother them

kek

what the fuck korea why would they do this?

To 1 up Japon, duh

LOL

Insecurity. Their news is basically a 24/7 propaganda network blaming everything on China and Korea. The horrific pollution in Korea is regularly blamed on China - they say that China is a very dirty place and all of the dust blows over to Korea in the wind, rather than just saying that they produce too much energy from coal and that's why everyone is dying of respiratory illness.

And Korean people lap that shit up. They believe it all. If you ask a random Korean who invented the sandwich, the bicycle, the airplane, beer, fried chicken or pizza - or more or less *any other thing* - they will confidently insist that Korea did. Because they've been told that their whole life and they fucking believe it.

While the country had blackouts, the government said that if you leave an electric fan turned on over night while you sleep, it will suck the air out of your lungs and you will die. They said thousands had died because of 'fan death' and Koreans believe that 'fan death' is a real thing to this day.

Holy fuck Vietnam on the warpath

>the government said that if you leave an electric fan turned on over night while you sleep, it will suck the air out of your lungs and you will die.
that's hilarious

>A country that dedicates 5,000 virgins to Korea Every years

yes it's your country
But don't be sad
It is natural for a slave to devote a woman to her master.

Attached: Viet women.png (1048x937, 722K)

May the Foyth be with you Son

Attached: JLerma.jpg (1200x630, 56K)

>tfw my mother said if i swallow orange seed, it will grow orange tree in my head

Just being honest, friend.

For anyone curious here are the best asian countries ranked:

Japan (based)
Singapore (based)
Hong Kong (not counting it as China)
Phillippines
Thailand
Vietnam
Cambodia
Laos
China
Korea

WTF wheres Indonesia

>Claim they invented the airplane
youtube.com/watch?v=5nX_g0I1Pyk

kek, this is WEWUZ type shit. Why can't they just be happy with how they are? They're pretty successful considering where they came from 60-70 years ago. That in itself is a huge accomplishment

Vietnamese women will fuck anyone who has money to support them, it's pretty much the number one occupation for any Vietnamese woman here.

Weird to brag that so many of your men cant get laid to the extent that they have to import a woman from a third world country and pay them to touch their dick, but you do you Korea.

las dokdo son coreanas

The only place I wouldn't even travel to is Vietnam. You'd get killed any second in that clusterfuck they call traffic and the food, water and even air there can literally kill you due to polution and human greed. I thought the gutter oil in china was bad untill I visited Vietnam. The prostitutes and fresh seafood are nice tho if you're into that.

Man this Vietnam is so based. You are cool in my book.

Great place but I didn't include because it's too varied, thousands of islands. Some are great, some are shitholes, some are chill, some are religious and backwards. Still better than Korea tho.

aren't you guys basically arabs who worship the pedophile desert demon like malaysia?

The relationship between Korea and Vietnam is simple.

Economy - Korea dominates Vietnam economy
Culture - Culture of Korea
Women - dedicated to Korea

it's not Independent country vs Independent country
just Master Korea and slave Vietnam

Attached: 1541152605565.png (1024x768, 280K)

You sound like a pussy Sweden. Anyone who finds the traffic here genuinely frightening/dangerous, and not just annoying, is confirmed manbaby tier. Grow a pair of balls.

That's reaching Amerifat levels of knowledge on foreign countries

>basically arabs
Thought this was an american post

lmao based loempia bakker

Attached: 1512674686757.png (470x470, 412K)

I think you need to spend another 30 late nights at the Englishy hagwon friend, your reading comprehension is shit.

It's not Vietnam vs Korea. I know Vietnam is a shithole. I live here. I don't post online defending it when I know it's a shithole.

This is purely a case of 'here are the reasons why Korea is a fucking backwards swamp full of raging manbaby inbreds'. I think it's making you mad because you know it's all true.

Based thread

Absolute collaboration of Sea monkey and Jap diaspora.

I heard that Koreans are so crazy about sexual harassment that if you make a photo in public place and catch some women in the frame, she can actually sue you for sexual assault. Is it true? Can't find the source, but swear I read something like that

Drunk driving in Vietnam isnt even considered a crime and the taxi/taxibike drivers drink infront of their passengers.

I don't think that's true, but here's another fun fact! Korea is the only country in the world where all phones need to have the camera shutter sound with maximum volume enabled by default - even if you put it on silent.

This is because men taking pictures up young girls skirts was such an epidemic that the only way they could stop it was to force phone manufacturer to make it impossible to turn off the camera shutter sound.

Even iPhones sold in Korea cant be turned silent.

>nly country in the world where all phones need to have the camera shutter sound with maximum volume enabled by default - even if you put it on silent.
wasn't that japan

SEETHING RICEPICKER

How the fuck do you know so much about Korea/Korean vietbro?

It definitely is a crime, but every crime here is just a case of how much money you're going to pay the cops.

If your cab driver is drinking don't get in the cab genius. I've never seen a cab driver drinking here ever, though I've definitely seem them doing coke and meth to get them through the shift.

>Drunk driving in Vietnam isnt even considered a crime and the taxi/taxibike drivers drink infront of their passengers.
Unironically based. I'm better when I drive drunk, and most people there are on mopeds anyway so it's not that much of an issue

Asian banter is best banter

>He leaves out his glorious Japan purposely

Its only Korea and Japan though

Lived there for six years.

anyone have a youtube link of this vid?

Was it fun?

Same law is in Japan but they had it from before iphone was invented, almost 20 years ago. Korea has to specifically bring it in once everyone started buying smart phones because paedophilia is so rampant there.

So is any asian country friendly witch each other at all? Or do they all hate each other?

And the argument between the Koreans and the Vietnamese is simple.

Koreans just tell the truth and spread the miserable reality of Vietnam
The Vietnamese are lying by exaggerating a few incidents.

Notice the fact that it never change
Vietnam is a Korean slave
Vietnam, under Chinese domination, is just the same Vassal state under the domination of Korea

>South Korean electronics companies, such as Samsung and LG, are leading the Vietnamese economy with large-scale investment and recruitment. In particular, Samsung Electronics and its affiliates hired more employees in Vietnam at 160,000, than in South Korea, emerging as a major company that actually leads the local economy.

>Samsung Electronics, which produces home appliances and cellphones in Vietnam, exported US$44 billion (48.03 trillion won) over the same period, accounting for 22.7 percent of the total exports.

businesskorea.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=20066

Attached: 222163485695C4523C.jpg (436x436, 37K)

No. Like I said, it is literally the worst place on earth and I've been more or less everywhere.

Think of the angriest you have ever seen a person in real life. Screaming, face turned red, stamping their feet or pounding their fists on a desk. Absolutely furiously angry, to the point where you think 'oh shit they might attack me, they've really lost it.'

Now imagine living a place where men are so infantile that they will react that exact way because you picked up the last can of diet coke out of a fridge at the convenience store and they wanted it.

i'm sorry cato

NaM

Hey let's add another one to the list friends - the fabled Korean banter skills.

>your country is an absolute inbred shithole of manbabies and dipshits who believe everything the government tells them to the point of thinking that electric fans will kill them and that Korea invented the pizza - LOL

>y-yeah well a Korean corporation consists of a financially unsustainable proportion of your nation's total GDP

OH SHIT YOU GOT ME KOREA

I have not such burn since algerian dude vs morocco fag some months ago ..

The Vietcong speaks facts and is clearly intelligent, the Korean is just butthurt with moronic insults

Attached: s.korea.gif (244x370, 1.3M)

>Fortunate Son starts playing

The fate of Vietnam is a eternal slave to another country
So Vietnam feels a inferiority complex to Korea

The 1~2 cases you brought does not tell about whole of Korea.
But what I brought is telling the whole reality of Vietnam.

Attached: 019.jpg (444x467, 77K)

How would whites be treated? In the same way as other migrant groups?

These facts would be ok if it wasn't coming from a country obsessed with Korean popular media and yearly export virgin women and cheap labor to korea. I know you shouldn't shoot the messenger but this is a clear case of obsession and butthurt.

Tell me a single thing I've said that is untrue.

Pro-tip: you cant. This whole time you've been frantically googling evidence that Korea invented the sandwich and that fans are responsible for millions of deaths.

Meanwhile your mom is outside squatting behind a parked car just so she can have a cigarette because if your dad sees her he'll throw a tantrum and beat the shit out of her.

Have you changed your DOKDO IS KOREA LAND!!!! screensaver yet?

Their country has been ran from behind a curtain with a literal puppet in charge for the last 30 years with a lesbian cabal using astrology to tell her, the puppet, what to do and what not to do.
Remember, this is greatest (Asian) ally, and not Best Korea (who is bad and has a dangerous political system).
I wish I was memeing.

Better than any other race but still treated as inferior. Korea teaches Korean supremacy in schools. Not that overtly obviously, but in a way that makes it the given position of most Koreans that they are the best race on earth. They also think the rest of the world thinks that too (no I'm not joking).

They're racist towards everyone: they hate the Japanese the most, then the Chinese. They don't hate blacks but they think of them the way Europe did 200 years ago, that they're not fully human.

They don't like outsiders in general. When you get outside of Seoul, you will be dealing with whole swathes of people that have never seen a non-Korean person before. You will be the only person on the street who isn't Korean. Old people are more racist than others and are the only ones who might racially abuse you. My friend got a brick thrown at him by a random old dude yelling "WHITE-UH PIG-UH!!" for no reason.

In Seoul you'll be fine, it's more metropolitan. If you ever get into an argument or dispute with a Korean though they'll bring up "FOREIGNER!!" more or less immediately.

this
I think there's nothing more pathetic than korean men
I even doubt their existance

I had no idea Korea was this based and redpilled.

>this thread

Attached: 1463621617249.jpg (258x245, 12K)

this

kek

their hatred far surpasses our rivalry with germany/belgium lmao

Really? I study a redpilled fact of Korea from you. I am sorry to you for give you bad experience. I am shamed today.

Slave Vietkong

one or two Incident can only be made with memes, but it does not affect real life
But economics and culture have a strong impact on real life.

See what you blame for Korea here
>muh Dokdo
>muh pizza
>Anyway, Korea claims to have made everything!

See what I say.
>economy
>culture
>women

What do you think is more important? Even the things that you brought are exaggerated.
A nation that can do nothing without borrowing the power of another country
It is Vietnam.

Look at your miserable reality. And accept it
If you want to get away from slavery of Korea... hmmm well? Is it possible?
At least you are our slave for decades
Maybe your original master will come back lol

Attached: 1541768209207.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

Really? I study redpilled fact of Korea from you. I am sorry to you for give you bad experience. I am shamed today.

Attached: 1552857571807.jpg (423x613, 50K)

fuck you and fuck your cheese

Based Vietnam. Fuck worst Korea

Attached: 1548272307607.png (417x400, 174K)

This thread is amazing.

Fuck you hans, both our cheese and beer is better than yours.

>one or two incident

The average Korean thinks Koreans invented everything. It is a totally normal, accepted view in Korea that they invented the airplane, the sandwich, beer, fried chicken, pizza, the bicycle and the internet.

If that doesn't embarrass the shit out of you then you're beyond help.

Go lock yourself in a room and turn on your electric fan. Only death can help you now.

Also good work basing your entire defence around the concept of being another country's slave when Trump just forced you to pay billions to improve the security at the bases of the foreign military that operates on YOUR FUCKING LAND LMFAO

Aren't you one of our Asian buttpuppets?

Rather you should bring the evidence because its your statement.

sandwich, the bicycle, the airplane, beer, fried chicken or pizza

Loool. Wtf is this.
There may one sane person. But 99.9999% of Korean never heard of it and dont give a shit.

The statement that Korea think we invented those things prove that you never lived here and believe some internet fake news.

Your cheese is shit though and so is theirs

*There may one insane person*

Bring up those pizza cf bantz and one insane person's argument no one heard of. Only some insane butthurt foreigner spread it and care about it.

The Korean itt has to be a proxyfriend. Bloodshed

wtf i hate korea now

And this shows the inferiority of Vietnam.

The Vietnamese became slaves to Korea. Of course, slaves can not beat their masters.
So you give up the fact and lie.

The one or two cases you are talking about do not tell you about the whole of Korea with too much exaggeration

See what I say.
I am talking about whole economy and culture or Vietnamese women

Can your delusion win the facts?

Attached: 043.png (912x905, 946K)

Doing coke or meth makes you a great driver tbf

>you should bring evidence

Oh like all the pictures of Dokdo live feeds in your schools and office buildings that he said don't exist?

>you should bring evidence that Korea says it invented everything

SURE THING BUD!

Here's an educational video on how Pizza was invented in Korea:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=QizaFkegFcQ

Here is a Korean video *USED IN SCHOOLS* saying that Korea invented the airplane *THREE HUNDRED YEARS* before the wright brothers:

youtube.com/watch?v=5nX_g0I1Pyk

Other things Koreans insist they invented:

The internet
The sandwich
Fried chicken
Beer
Electricity (they only dropped this when a letter surfaced from the King of korea to thomas edison asking him to bring electricity to korea)

I wish more East Asians posted here and not just English teachers or US army desk workers

what are their stance on the north? and do northers have the same attitude?

Attached: xeXtf.jpg (539x720, 106K)

Yeah bro we already covered the fact that Viet women will touch the dick of any man with money, congratulations on the big win that your men are so undesirable they have to import pussy from third world countries. NICE-UH!

i wish the middle east, asia, the americas, africa and portugal didnt exist

Old people think it's very sad, young people think it's funny and have a good sense of humour about it. I found it funny while I lived there that most of the time north korea/impending doom was in the news in the west, there was no mention of it at all in south korea. I think NK is given more credibility as a threat by the west than it should. Nobody in korea really gives a shit.

i wish that Finland exists

why do Koreans always say "anyway". I was seeing a Korean girl and she'd always say "anyway".

>how are you
>I'm doing fine anyway

you have to respect vietnamfags for destroying the usa army
incredibly based in my book

We get it Park

genuinely had to recheck what the OP even was kek

Always suspected Korea was an inferior Asian country compared to our Axis bros, thanks for confirming it

Attached: 1479248026401.jpg (229x221, 11K)

Thanks based Espana. Can you imagine being at war with a foreign invader and then paying $10 billion to improve the facilities for their armies which are stationed ON YOUR LAND 70 years later?

Fortunately as far as I know, no such country in the world exists that would ever be such a pussy as to do such things.

namfag, if I go to nam can I go visit random villages and will people there show me the traps and tunnels used to kill GIs?

this thread is great fuck you

Charleville or Kilmeaden, lad?

'Nam > Korea

Not in small villages, no. Most people live in big cities now, it's not anywhere near as rural as it used to be. All that shit was cleared out long ago as well to not hurt anyone by accident.

They preserved the tunnels used by the Viet Cong outside of Saigon though, you can still go see them. It's super touristy there, but I think they're the best tunnels to see anyway cos I always find it funny that Merifats were fighting the war all the way up in the highlands meanwhile the Viet Cong had a whole division living underground right outside of their capital city.

Thats what I said those bantz pizza cf before.
(Because I know you would bring up it)
The fact that you take this cf seriously point that you are retarded brainlet.

Also that airplane ohmynews article in 2002. Its the citizen reporter who made this article and no one care about it and on one heard of it. Generalizing Korean's opinion based on this?

And how about other your ridiculous arguments
Bring your evidence with 'sandwitch,beer,fried chickend' loool

You never lived here. Maybe you traveled and pretend to know korea based on some internet stuff.

> Vietnam was colony of China in ancient and medieval times.
Actually
> Vietnam's economy depends on Korea
Actually
> Vietnamese culture was subordinated to Korea
Actually
>Vietnam devotes thousands of women to Korea each year
Actually

These are all proven through objective statistics and data

But what you brought is not an objective indicator and it is impossible to make statistics.

It's nothing but an exaggeration of your delusions.
I want to ask
Is it some poeple personal opinion or the official position of the Korean government?

Now you know how absurd it is to say what you say.
>Objective Facts Created by Indicators and Statistics VS An exaggerated delusion

This is the main point of this thread

Attached: 154108020403.jpg (250x241, 25K)

Kek

You're obviously from Seoul and have never spoken to your actual country men. Go down to Gwangju or Yeosu and then come back and tell me you dont have the most backwards population on earth.

My friends kids had to go to school in Korea and they got sent home with leaflets reminding their parents in the summer to turn their fans off so their kids wont die.

>Korea teaches Korean supremacy in schools
Literally nothing wrong with this

dude just leave the thread you got btfo try again tomorrow

Jesus fuck how bad is your reading comprehension? You keep arguing that Vietnam's economy needs a lot from Samsung and that Viet women will touch the dick of lonely Korean virgins for money.

We know bro. Facts. You're arguing with yourself you inbred dipshit. Did your school get knocked down to make way for another America military base?

Sorry
It's a perfect victory for Korea.

Attached: miserable history and reality.jpg (434x1290, 178K)

SAVAGE!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-04 at 22.37.19.png (1570x336, 67K)

south korea is what happens when you let the cia control a country

> Vietnam was colony of China in ancient and medieval times.
Actually
> Vietnam's economy depends on Korea
Actually
> Vietnamese culture was subordinated to Korea
Actually
>Vietnam devotes thousands of women to Korea each year
Actually

What is this called in the world?

Koreans call this "Noye"
and It is a slave in English.

Attached: 1541080254737.jpg (1462x1462, 162K)

it's too late for him, he's too far gone

>Be Vietnam
>A nation that can do nothing without borrowing the power of another country

Attached: 26.jpg (2165x2095, 878K)

For anyone keeping track of reasons why Korea is the worst country on earth, this is also how good the banter and sense of humour of most Koreans is.

humor?
When did we talk about humor? im not joke

You are defeated and change the subject with humor.

I'm just saying facts with objective statistics and indicators.

Attached: 017.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

Based chilebro

What the fuck are you talking about?

Dont change the topic.

Bring your evidence with 'Pizza,sandwitch,beer,fried chicken and blah blah invention' that Korean believe.

>That bantz cf
If you dont get the comedic tone and take it seriously, it shows your iq.

>That ohmynews(where news is made by citizen) article in 2002
I can even know some insane Japanese book people who are saying Japan invented everything.

You should bring up evidence that public believe this not the some stuff korean never heard of it.

And the other 'beer,sandwich and etc invention'

99.999999% Of Korean even never heard of it.I thought you are just taking bants with this 'Koran invention'(which I never heard of before) , but it seems you take it seriosuly.

Its the something you will never belive if you lived here 6yeras. Who the fuck insane foreigner lived here think Korean belive we invented pizza,beer, fried chicken,bicycle,airplane,sandwich.

Are you really saying this serious? How can be this brainlet retarded.

>You are defeated

He actually thinks this is true, along with the fact that fans will kill him if he forgets to turn them off.

Hows Gibraltar going for ya? You ever gonna get that back?

For me, it's Vietnam

Dont worry Vietbro, you already won this battle.

>taking the bantz
>how can be this brainlet retarded

Imagine doing 14 hours of education a day and losing half of your friends to suicide and still having English this bad.

Nothing like Yellow on Yellow crime on Yea Forums

I think you are trolling with this Korean invention with 'Sandwich,beer,bicycle,fired chicken'.

You cant even show your evidence.

serious... Did you think that I jokingly said that Vietnam was a slave of Korea? lol

This is your deny the reality
It's not humor.
why? It's because it's true.

Economy and culture were subordinated to Korea and thousands of virgins are sent to Korea each year
This is a slave.

Attached: 154108020405.jpg (228x215, 21K)

Blessed post

Still can show any evidence and keep trolling with Korea think they invented 'xxxx,xxx' .

I was just taking it as joke and didnt care about it.But your long ass and dedicated post and confidence seems so cringe and look serious.

You even said 'Tell me a single thing I've said that is untrue'

So stop avoiding topic and bring your evidence.

You're calling other people 'slaves', meanwhile your country is so fucking subservient that 300 teenagers would rather drown to death in a sinking ferry than disobey their teacher's command to stay in their room, even while all their teachers jumped ship and swam to safety.

cant show*

Idk why you can use adverbs but then your english is broken in the next sentence, why even defend a country youre not from, english teacher?

I've shown you several videos of Koreans - educated Koreans who went to top Korean universities (although that's an oxymoron), claiming that Korea invented the pizza and the airplane.

If you want 'evidence' that a retarded number of Koreans believe this to be true, I cant give it to you. I dont have any straw polls to hand on how many retarded things most Koreans believe.

Maybe ask around next time you guys celebrate 'DOKDO DAY'.

Bring your evidence that Korean inventd 'sandwiches? Pizza? The bicycle? The airplane? Videogames? Beer?'

Its not just joke anymore cuz you look so serious.Stop trolling or bring evidenec

>300 teenagers would rather drown to death in a sinking ferry than disobey their teacher's command to stay in their room, even while all their teachers jumped ship and swam to safety

KEK did this really happen?

I've been to vietnam and it was pretty nice, haven't been to korea and didnt intend to, thanks vietbro for showing i was correct in my judgements

I can smell the sòy from your post, frail ching.

wtf i hate korea now

Google sewol ferry disaster. Students were told to stay in their rooms, so they did even as the ferry sank. Their teachers jumped ship and all survived, leaving the kids behind to die.

Which is the epitome of Korean culture btw - 'FUCK YOU ME FIRST'

The Vietcong won

It's over Korean dude, you and the Swedish flag Korean can try other time

Go and run like the hippy muricans fags who flew to Canada cause of army draft to Vietnam

Attached: based.jpg (324x499, 27K)

jonnorris.work/korea-mother-of-invention/

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-04 at 22.52.38.png (2382x924, 286K)

>Pizza
Okay that comedy cf.You take it serious. What a retarded who cant take bantz
>Airplane
Every conutry has insane person. You just showed only one minor internet 2002 article made by citizen and generalize korean opinion.I've seen Japanese book they invented everything.
>Beer
show me
>bicycle
show me
>videogame
>show me

I'm not sure I rate vietbro because he is most likely a pedophilic english teacher, but he is dropping some nice facts.

If you understand Korean, you need to understand of Korean politic.
South of korea, to support North korean, that to fight Japan is main strategy of left wing. Also this conflict of Japan is a message that North Korea and China send to Korean politicians. As long as there are South Korean leftists and North Korea and China, the stupid Dokdo exhibition will continue in the future.

As bad as Korea may be, surely still not as bad as bugman central, wont get minced by an escalator in korea, china not so much

loool source?

You have to create a thread elsewhere, not Yea Forums
I'll set up a thread theme

>">Economy and culture were subordinated to another one country and each year their Virgins were sent to another one country
>Is this a slave?"

go and See what they say.

Attached: 1541080204042.png (663x699, 656K)

the Vietbro is on fire well done

>The Korean hiding his butthurt under his collection of smug picture
Pure kek

Attached: Cover-tom2.jpg (565x600, 40K)

No I'm Viet friend, but I lived in Canada for most of high school. I'm back in Vietnam now but will likely leave again in the next couple of years.

I posted it right there Hee-Joo

Fuck Korea desu I am still seething

Based vietnam

>but I lived in Canada for most of high school. I'm back in Vietnam now

You never lived here for 6years.

Seeing you take one english teacher's episode and generalize Korean opinion, you seriously belive internet sutff loool

Are you retarded?

Yes I did. I lived in gwangju for 2 years, gwangyang for 2 years and Busan for 2 years. Busan is about the most 'normal' place you guys have, other than Seoul. Everywhere else was the most backwards fucking place I've ever lived in my life. The average Korean is like a fucking alien.

Everywhere I've been all over the world there are cultural differences but most people are more or less the same. Except Korea.

THIS FUCKING THREAD

Attached: 1527538829104.jpg (600x452, 76K)

This fucking thread

Attached: 1555689827341.png (396x385, 116K)

Korea always wins

>Korea - Based on objective facts, statistics and Talking about the "whole" of one country
>Vietnam - Based on delusion and exaggerates some people's opinions

Attached: reality of Vietnam.jpg (430x827, 218K)

Did you have to get permission from the FORTY THOUSAND American troops stationed on your land before you could get your internet hooked up?

How many of your family members got kicked out of their homes so they could build the new golf course for the American generals?

Remember when American soldiers driving a fucking tank for a joy ride killed two Korean school girls and they got no punishment at all?

Why would you listen to this man when he can't even control his own kids or keep his home in order?

I don't even know who that dude is friend, just sharing one of many examples of live feeds of Dokdo (a fucking rock) all over Korea, which Kim says dont exist.

>Just some Stupid action happen everytime in football
>Viet burst his inferiority complex

looooooooooooooooooool

Tell your parents to send you to a better English-y Hagwon Park.

>tfw most Koreans study until 12am every single day
>tfw their parents pay huge sums for them to study with 'native teacher' who are usually just washed up American alcoholics or pedophiles
>tfw based Viet parents had the common sense to just dump me in Canadian school for free then come get me when I was done
>tfw have better English than 99% of Korean who spent 10,000 hours studying it and are on the verge of suicide every day

bros... He warned us....

Attached: 1531447800372.png (882x389, 31K)

>English

Only thing he can boast

Except for delusion and exaggeration, you just depend on other country. muh USFK

But look at the vietnam reality.
Economy, culture and women all depend on Korea.
Your inferiority complex cant overcome this.

Attached: 154108020402.png (588x600, 453K)

Go back to prasie your 'CP'.

Son was stupid tonight. But its just nothing serious.

Your inferiority complex is wayy more severe

>browse spurs related thread to search for people mocking them
>found goldmine instead

>man comes from country that just took every food they eat in Japan, changed the name then called it "Korean cuisine"

>man pays $10 billion to build villas and a golf course for American military says other countries are 'dependent'

>man brags about the strength of Samsung, a corporation that controls his entire country that he will never work for, will therefore never find a wife and will ultimately have to bankroll a Vietnamese woman's lifestyle if he ever wants to know the warmth of a woman

Park your English is so bad I cant make out anything that you're trying to say. You bring great shame upon your family. Tell your mom your 18 hour study schedule is no match for how useless you are at life.

that's literally the impression I have from south koreans, not sure how true it is

>Vietnamese economy depends on the to Korea
>Vietnamese culture is dominated by Korea
>Vietnamese women are dreaming of marrying a Korean man
>Vietnamese butturt slave poster felt inferiority to Korea and were defeated here as well.

Attached: 1541080204044.jpg (540x540, 385K)

Just keep praising your Soccer god 'CP' and keep projecting your inferiority complex at Son and Korean

loooool . Only thing you can do better is english

Holy shit based

webm of the red card?
Also lol that korean dude may as well type "i am butthurt" in all caps

Attached: 1556832156408.jpg (300x400, 28K)

I have nothing else to do tonight now that football is over so I can keep going. Here is another quality unique to Korea:

You're driving on the freeway. Your exit is coming up in a mile so you need to move over. What do you do? Easy. You signal and then you move into a gap. The car next to you sees your signal and what do they do? Easy, they either speed up to open the gap for you or come off the gas slightly to open the gap for you. You move over, then a little further up the road take your exit.

Welcome to the universally accepted culture of driving.

Now lets go to Korea. Your exit is coming up so you signal. The person next to you does nothing. In fact, they actively speed up to CLOSE THE GAP and then drive alongside you to prevent you from moving, You keep signalling and keep trying to move over, but they wont let you. You look out your window like 'WTF?' but they still wont let you. You miss your exit.

WELCOME TO KOREA! The least altruistic place in the world. It's not just that nobody in Korea will do jack shit to help anyone else, they will actively live their lives in a way that spitefully fucks you over for no reason whatsoever. Everyone sees everyone else as the competition and the enemy, and they will do absolutely nothing at all to help you and by default will do whatever they can to fuck you.

Driving in Korea is literally worse than Vietnam. I would rather the risk of death here than live somewhere where a car will honk furiously at a heavily pregnant woman trying to cross the street to get the fuck out of the way.

Stop with this "shamefur" shit. Every decent footballer had a red card once.

Vitenam is based af

>he thinks Viet women want to marry anyone at all and aren't just sucking dick for money

The Vietnamese are Korean slaves.

Their economy and culture are dominated by Korea.
Their women's dream is to marry a Korean man.
you are just butturt slave

Attached: 1540378733087.gif (800x430, 564K)

Its really shameful for East Asian. He literally ruined team tonight.

>I will just keep posting the same thing over and over again even though it seems to be more or less completely uncontested

>hahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-04 at 23.32.39.png (2224x1206, 1.48M)

>for East Asian.

for worst korea.

Are you really Vietnamese? You honestly complain like an American.
>Most backward place on earth. Everyone is hot tempered and incredibly quick to anger...
Yes and no, it depends how well you communicate in Korean, and then how big you are. Koreans in general are pretty chickenshit and save their anger for people smaller than they are.
>Have the most extreme and most bizarre form of saving face culture whereby people will just openly lie to your face and it's considered offensive if you call them out on the blatant, overt lying even if they're lying about something that screws you over and they know it.
In my experience, this is the key to understanding all Korean behavior.
>Weird 1950s style morality - women cover their arms and if they want to smoke usually have to do it crouched behind a dumpster in an alley.
I never heard of the "cover your arms" stuff, but I agree they should smoke behind a dumpster, where all women smokers belong. Heh heh. In actuality, the girls are saving face bro. I'm surprised you didn't figure that one out.
>Fucked up education system that literally teaches ethnic superiority and also laughably claims that Korea invented everything.
Nobody in Korea will ever admit it but their education system, everything else really, is a lame copy of Japanese institutions. Inferiority complex is real, too. Don't know about invented everything, though.
>Do you believe that electric fans kill you if you sleep with them turned on?
They *only* believe this if the windows are closed. I have a Korean friend with a Phd (Arizona State) and he believes this. Korean fans are sold with a timer for this reason.
I f**king hate gooks like you. South Korea = slave of Japan, then slave of USA, in the future: slave of China. Samsung basically turned your country into plantation nation all the way. Everything in your posts shows cope and saving face, the key to understanding you f**king bug people.
>t.American engineer sexing ur virgins

>they actually believe that fans will kill them

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-04 at 23.34.17.png (2308x336, 90K)

Why does Yea Forums attract so many autists?

Yes. Only Korean know honor

So everything I see in k-dramas are what the gooks actually act like? Fucking grim if that's the case.

>Don't tell fact that Vietnam is a slave to Korea. I'm so distressed.

Attached: 154108020404.png (1280x1265, 46K)

>They *only* believe this if the windows are closed. I have a Korean friend with a Phd (Arizona State) and he believes this. Korean fans are sold with a timer for this reason.
lmao wtf this is poos fearing the toilet witch tier
wtf is wrong with souf korea?

Yes Viet but spent 14 out of 29 years elsewhere.

I really don't care 'why' they behave like aliens. I don't want to 'understand the unique korean culture' and figure out why it's totally fine there for everyone to lie to your face. That's a fucked culture, get a better one.

why are you watching k-dramas you fag

americans don't complain

honest question Han-Kook Kim, how scared are you of electric fans?

>Yes. Only Korean know honor

nah..It's simple, no one outside of Korea cares about Koreans

Do your cunt even have electricity?

*chest beating ensues*
Sure, whatever you say.

based nip

wait, so vietnam is saying that S Korea is the worst place in the world? that implies that North Korea is better than South Korea. communism > capitalism
Q.E.D don't @ me

>the korean is fuming and tries to hide it under smug collection
Only way out is honour suicide korea, you brought shame to country and family

Attached: 1549656415250.png (421x421, 281K)

Its called being nice and lip service.Something jungle monkey cant understand

Best Korea and Worst Korea meme wasn't actually a meme.

Here is a gold statue in Korea depicting the Korean cultural tradition of showing your affection for friends by shoving two fingers up their anus.

Attached: seoul3.jpg_thumb.png (200x150, 61K)

i love a good asian shitflinging thread

Korea refers to the whole of the country when it debates the any country
Economy, culture, Society etc.

But here the Vietnamese exaggerate just one or two incidents or some people's opinions.
It's not a whole thing about the country, it's just a delusion.

The fact is simple.
Vietnam's economy and culture is dominated by Korea
And the dream of Vietnamese women is to marry a Korean man.

So Koreans can only post facts based on the overall objective statistics of the country.

But the Vietnamese can not do this.
>muh fan
>muh Dokdo
>muh Korea claims to have made everything

Unless he removes the inferiority in his mind, he will continue to delusion

Attached: 1541080204046.jpg (250x245, 17K)

they are the chads of SE asia

No wonder men are turning gay in this feminist shithole.

Nobody is reading your posts
You are BTFO

Jungle monkey cant even understand bantz between children lool.

We even hold hands with same gender friends.

This thread is pretty weird
I heard koreans are friendly towards us because we had a couple of dudes help during the koren war

Attached: 1445956991211.jpg (1000x664, 433K)

>it's called being nice
>lying all the time, about everything, including shit that you did but wont admit is 'being nice'

A woman in my office was given money to buy supplies for the end of year party. Rather than just admit she forgot and run to the store real quick, she said she bought them and that it was stolen.

The office then did a big investigation into who stole it, multiple people got accused (all foreigners).

The next day she says she 'found' the supplies and produces four or five giant boxes of stuff that must have gotten put in the store room by accident.

She left the receipt in the bag showing she bought it all that morning. When I pointed this out, I got taken into the boss's office and yelled at for embarrassing her. She got in no trouble at all for lying and starting a 24 hour manhunt for a thief that didn't exist.

>much unique and special culture

i read the club in korea the burning sun was a front for high level govt people to rape young girls. this was last week i think. terrible stuff

Looool. That sounds based and fake.

Nice try Jungle sea monkey

The left is the master Korea who is harassing the slave
On the right is a harassed slave Vietnam

Attached: 016.jpg (586x580, 346K)

everything about south korea sounds like dystopian hell
it's like plastic npc world
it's like korean men don't exist

Korea and Vietnam are very simple

Korea - Master (dominates Vietnamese economy, culture and women)
Vietnam - slave dominated by Korea

Attached: 018.jpg (349x298, 22K)

This whole thread you've both done an incredible job of invalidating everything I've said about Korea.

>post evidence!
ok
>doesn't count!
>that's not true!
>sounds made up
>that never happens here

It's sad that you guys don't even know that your entire education system is set up specifically to NOT teach critical thinking. You cant accept a single criticism of your country even though you know it's all true.

Hey Vietbro, what city did you live in for high school?

*validating, not invalidating

(ask your hagwon teacher what that word means, try to catch him while he's sober)

take youre pills

Calgary. Canada is based btw, you won the lottery of life.

As a person from a Country with 70% chinese people this thread is hilarious.

It's like a broken record. This is actually amazing. I didn't think there would be real people like this.

why do koreans smell like mothballs?

Look at this illegal viet monkey worked in Korean factory for 2 months and pretend to lived for 6years

Holy shit vietbro is destroying s korea by himself.

Nice. I think you got to experience some of the best Canada has to offer out there.

I wish I'd worked in a factory for 2 months. I would have been 90% less time spent in your backwards hellscape and I would have likely been working with other foreigners, otherwise known as 'normal people'

Is this Vietbro the massive Endo fan?

Vie girls crave for Korean sperm. They happily take K pop sperm in their womb. What a weird kpop fetish

Attached: 1556227599205.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Just give up senpai

Both of you beer is good, but the czech beer surpass both.

Korea
Talking about a nation as a whole
>Vietnam's economy (dominated by Korea)
>Vietnamese culture (dominated by Korea)
>Vietnamese women (sent to Korea every year)

This is an obvious fact, citing statistics and indicators
Vietnam
One or two events and exaggerated lies

>muh Dokdo
>muh fan
>muh Anyway, Korea claims to have made everything. It is not the official position of the Korean government, but some people's claim, but It's right!!!

Attached: 1541080204041.jpg (250x244, 23K)

dunno what Endo is friend

>in order for Koreans to not be retarded, the retarded shit they believe must be the official position of the government

Not only is that a retarded argument, but the official position of the government *IS* that fucking fans will kill you. They also write all of your textbooks and wont let any foreign textbooks into your schools. Why do you think that is Hee-Dung Kim?

I thought he was gonna eat the cat

This is the peak of Korean banter skill btw. He genuinely thought that would bang.

Of course it's hard to believe.
It is hard to imagine that independent countries will be dominated by other countries in the 21st century

But Vietnam isn't. Inferior Vietnam has always been dominated by other countries.
Now, Korea is the owner of Vietnam.

Korea dominates Vietnam's economy and culture, and women of Vietnam want Korean men

Attached: 15410802044.png (658x643, 22K)

Vietcongs gotta stop before korea self destructs

>this thread
Whats the endgame vietbro

vietnam is based, not strange how they fucked everyone who attacked them

hes been at it for 3 hours

>anyone wanting Korean 'men'

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-05 at 00.06.11.png (692x876, 797K)

You are just a delusional patient who lie by exaggerating the opinions of a few people.

But I'm talking about the whole society in Vietnam.

What is more important?

>The Vietnamese economy dominated by Korea vs muh Dokdo

Attached: 슬픈_개구리_2.jpg (400x371, 48K)

Yes. Your women have a thing for Korean men.

I don't have one, I'm watching TV and enjoying sharing my experiences of the worst country in the world.

If I have helped just one person not suffer the pain of setting foot in Korea then that's good enough for me.

I can just get viet pussy without any effort

>koreans are the TWAIN of southeast asia

They actually think Viet whores are attracted to their effeminate man-baby men and don't just want their money. They're actually bragging that Korean men import women from a third world country in massive numbers because there's no other way they could get laid.

Anyway, I'll call it day gents. It's been fun.

Remember all: Korea is the worst country on earth and they spend all of their days throwing tantrums and watching live feeds of a rock in the ocean.

Basado

Thanks Vietbro, have a nice sleep. See you when i see you.

Koreans are pathetic as fuck lmaooo

If you ain't Viet then son you ain't shit.

Have a good one, lad.

He literally did nothing wrong

I am starting to feel second hand embarrassment for you

Everybody remember this Vietnam slave.

This this butturt slave poster is just a delusional patient who lie by exaggerating the opinions of a few people.

But Koreans do not care about it, Koreans are only talking about the overall facts of society

Vietnam was a Chinese colony in ancient and medieval times and a European colony in modern times
And now Vietnam's economy and culture is dominated by Korea.
Remember all: Yes Korea is the 4th owner of Vietnam

Attached: 1544420157705.png (643x1242, 129K)

This thread has been amazing. Vietcong dropping bombs post after post and Korea can only repeat the same master-slave shit like a broken record, hiding behind reaction images to conceal his immense butthurt.

Vietnam wins 7-1.

Korean stories?

The craziest woman I've ever met is Korean (accent and everything). I made the mistake of talking to her at the gym about five years ago, and somehow got to fuck her at her place one day. I guess she had a husband - more on that later - but Korean families are screwed up in Canada. The husbands live double lives with one family here and another family in Korea. As far as I knew, she was single (no ring) and had one kid (away for school).

So whatever, we do our thing, but she becomes super clingy when I try to leave and blocks the door. I have to physically move her so I can leave. From that day onward, she always texts me, sometimes calls, and spies on me at the gym. I didn't care to see her again so I just came up with excuses when we were talking so I could leave or ignore her. Fast forwards many months and she's still obsessed with trying to talk to me. One day, she texts me that she loves me and she needs to see me again. The next day, she texts me complaining that I'm calling her work from another number. I tried to call her out on her bullshit a few times, but it was pointless. She just kept repeating her insane drivel about how I was doing all this shit; basically making it seem like I was just as obsessed with her as she was with me. Reminder: This is all because of a few conversations and sticking my dick in crazy. Never stick your dick in crazy.

So a year passes. I'm going to a new gym, and her texts are frantic at this point. She's describing being afraid to go to work because I might call her work. She might see her husband - now I finally hear about him - because she's too lonely without me. She informs me whenever her kid is away at school so I can come over. She says she noticed I'm not at the gym anymore, but she'll stop going if it will make me come back.

(Part 1 of 2)

The facts are always embarrassing

Because no one thinks that a vassal state will exist in the 21st century

Attached: 1547346813342.png (1027x731, 28K)

He may be glad, but reality does not change.

Korea will continue to dominate Vietnam.

The Vietnamese live as slaves of Korea and then will die.

Attached: 1545843620483.jpg (795x767, 165K)

Good lad

It's two in the morning in korea by the way

Based.

My friend works for an American engineering firm with an office in Korea and does work for Camp Humphreys. He says the reason why projects cost a lot of money is because of the culture of seniority; younger workers aren't allowed to tell off seniors even if it's obvious that they are wrong. If a mistake happens, they'll spend the money to tear down the error and do it again.

(Part 2 of 2)

I answer her calls a couple times to try to calm her down, but it's no good. She's dead silent for most of the duration of any phone call because she's too embarrassed by her broken, spoken English. She wants to know if I'm seeing anyone else, if I still love her, etc. I never loved her, but she made up all this shit in her head about us.

Another year passes. At some point, the texts get really fucking weird. She says she's going back to Korea because it's too expensive here and she can live with her husband there. I break whatever silence I had and tell her "Good, go ahead." She starts talking about how she'll get some vagina surgery to make herself look younger down there for me. She convinced herself that the reason I wasn't seeing her was because I was interested in girls around my age, and that she was too old looking. She thought if she got this cosmetic surgery and came back to Canada, then I'd want to be with her. I try tell her not to do it, but a month later I get these fucking pictures of her new (nasty) vagina post-op. What the fuck.

The woman is pure batshit. She's back in Canada but so many years have fucking passed and she just keeps calling me and texting me. I've had her number blocked for 2 years, but every few months I check my archive and see what she's rambling about.

"user
I am sick
Can you help me?"

"user
I don't like parking basements
I like here
After shopping and eat"

"I can't remember your face
It's gonna last week
come to say Hello
Please...."

"Can you going to Niagara Falls
with me?
I am so lonely
If you want
I can go Hotel
Maybe Friday or Saturday"

Avoid older Korean women.

Today is Sunday.
It is only natural that the master controls the slaves.

Attached: 2150D84A56740B8507.jpg (420x420, 21K)

>Keeps uttering master and slave drivel
>Uses bland smug reaction images
>Can't come up with any creative post

Just give up koreabro its over

This is fucking scary.

I think it isnt about the money but korea paying to have american bases in their country implying south korea is simply a satellite state of the usa to keep china in check.

>Come across this thread
>My fellow Korean is replying with same 'Master -Slave' repeat
>wonder he is also trolling or just retarded gook

I never knew that Vietnam was so based.

Hilarious how the Koreans are avoiding the fan issue, obviously terrified of angering their fan masters and dying in their sleep tonight

so what MMO were you playing all saturday till you came across this thread?

Yeah we got the whole "Korea owns Vietnam" thing from your first post, no need to repeat it 10 times. I think we all know Vietnam is a 3rd world country and dependent on things like Samsung etc.

We are just laughing at you for things like Dokdo, the "inventions" and backwards culture like . No amount of telling you own Vietnam will change that.
Also Americans own Korea so pot, meet kettle.

>> You lost! you are unconditionally lost! Even Korea dominates Vietnam's economy and culture, you lost it anyway !!

Attached: 1540705693539.gif (500x446, 70K)

>korean demeaning himself by arguing with a literal second worlder

why waste your time like this even? this is not even sports related.

Attached: FB_IMG_1556892197231.jpg (480x695, 20K)

Holy shit.

싸우지마 씨발련들아

'invention' lool

I agree some of viet's post.
But the invention thing is really bullshit at all All korean never heard of it.

Some foreigners take one or two episode or joke too seriously

Attached: 1431029017327.png (275x253, 77K)

>phillippines over thailand
Really? I thought Philippines was a shithole. Like, super poor and backwards.

Tell it to the Vietnamese

The Vietnamese do not like the situation that is economically dependent on Korea.

So they keep repeating the same post muh Dokdo muh fan etc

>stopped it with the images
Think his folder ran out, or it finally dawned on him that it was making him look even more retarded?

Attached: 1508591698041.jpg (480x295, 12K)

i really don't see the issue

You an ameriwobble by any chance?

So Vietnam is lose. Korea is talking about the whole country
Are you feeling better if Finland is still under Russian rule or if you depend on Russia for its economy?

Every country wants to be independent. But in Vietnam it is impossible
This causes a fatal inferiority feeling for the Vietnamese

Vietnamese said it was just humor
But I never said humor
I was just talking about the facts. The Vietnamese tried to change the subject quickly when their pathetic situation became known

you need to have sex buddy

Attached: e1d56c132f4ce09f4ebd31a164a33d55.gif (600x450, 3.18M)

Remember to turn of your fan before sleep.

our rock is better desu

Attached: gibraltar.jpg (960x720, 186K)

Something about a Korean guy being a frogposter just cracks me up.

One day she is going to kill you. You know that, right?

If Japan gave a shit about Dodko they could just drop an electric fan on there and it would be safe from the Koreans

t. vietnamese american here and my perspective on koreans specifically korean americans.

korean dudes always the first to suck white dick almost as much as korean women, check asian marriage statistics and koreans women married outside their race A LOT.
also look up bobby lee, ken jeong, etc to understand what i meant by korean dudes love to throw their race under to be accepted by white folks.
- korean dudes always pissy like a bitch over everything. idk if they really think theyre superior or not but they will blame it on some dumb shit called " K RAGE"

as far as the korean dude talking shit about vietnam economy..lol korean only got rich by sucking off americans and letting them build military bases all over south korea. in return america helped out korea economy. yes koreans are smart but they wouldnt be where they are at without their american daddy.

girls? lol old korean dudes that cant get laid from their own women bragging about buying girls from developing countries. also most of the "vietnamese" girls are not the average vietnamese people. they are usually the indigenous minority. now in america....if you live in area where theres vietnamese and koreans. you will know most korean girls especially the prettier ones would usually be with vietnamese guys while the korean dudes would go for fobby uglier korean girls who are into kpop shit. i dont think i ever had a korean girl not like me desu lol.thats when you know its true affection where in america, everyone is the same in a way and have somewhat of the same equal opportunities where else when youre talking about korean dudes buying wives from vietnam is more based on economy and trying to better their lives.

also koreans would never be able to takeover vietnam since koreans are made out of at least 50% plastic and would melt in the hot humid weather of vietnam :)

at the end of the day though. we are all asians so ... you guys know who the real enemy is.

Finland actually does depend quite a bit on Russia, they are our biggest trade companion. That doesn't mean I can't make fun of stupid russkies destroying their brain and liver with vodka and drugs or Russian culture in general.
And Vietnam is doing the same to you, you are just too fixed on the master-slave thing.

Korean friend told me that the thing with nipon is that she is like a whore. She looks pretty to the white foreigners. Like a flashy prostitute.

The scale of all these blows my mind. You can barely see the cars in that picture. Then you can have that giant what I assume is an airfield that takes up a big chunk of the image. And then the whole area surrounding the actual rock. Our of curiosity, how long would it take to walk around that whole place?

No idea, I've always wanted to visit Gibraltar though and see how bongified it is.

>tfw based son chimping out creates the most interesting thread i've seen for months

I'm embarrassed for you, bro. I might be black, but at least I'll never be korean

Attached: Camel_CDF_1416C_L_1.jpg (400x300, 14K)

>the absolute state of this thread

Attached: 1513505821324.jpg (380x254, 20K)

based

*kills you*

Looks like it might be a fun place to visit. Do you know if you're allowed to climb it? I see a white dot on top of one of the peaks but I don't know if that's just the side of the peak behind it or what.

>Moreover a new trend, which is called K-Pop, is the one of the strongest effects to the young Vietnamese. People can understand K-Pop (an abbreviation of Korean pop) as a musical genre originating in South Korea that is characterized by a wide variety of audiovisual elements (K-pop, n.d.). K-Pop plays important role because its fans dominates the other fans of Korean wave. For instance, a statistics of one group named Super Junior in Vietnam shows that they have 279,423 fans in only Vietnam (Socialbakers, n.d.). Furthermore this is merely fans of one group, however there are hundred groups activating in Vietnam. Thus it is easy to imagine the number of K-Pop fan in Vietnam. In addition, the K-Pop fan nowadays start to dress, eat, using Korean things on account of the thought to follow their idols (Manh Nguyen, 2013). Therefore with the numerous of K-Pop fans, the impacts that they give to Vietnam is not small. In addition, Korean wave has contributed to the change of consumer behavior in Vietnam. Fifteen years ago, it was difficult to find out products
>labeled “made in Korea”; however after
a film shown on VTV3, the products of Double Rich have been popular in Vietnam, which originates the trend of Korean products in Vietnam. (Tam Vuong, 2012). After that series of ad from Korea with famous artist attacked Vietnamese market, which bring Korean culture to Vietnam. People are tend to use goods which are advertised by their favorite artists, thus Korean commodities become more and more common in Vietnam. It is certain that Vietnamese consumers are very familiar

Remember all: Korea is the 4th owner of Vietnam
We will rule Vietnam forever and Vietnam can not be economically and socially independent.

Fairly bongified but just not quite right. It's as if a foreigner has designed an English town

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they have a nature trail you can walk up that takes you to the top in a few hours.

>While Korean pop culture is aiding the South Korea economy, positive perceptions of South Korea in Vietnam are not based on economic relations. In Dong Nai province in southern Vietnam, where Korea is the largest investor, there have been numerous strikes by Vietnamese workers in Korean-owned factories. But despite these tensions Vietnamese continue to be attracted to Korean culture. In an survey of 400 Vietnamese, 90 per cent had seen the Korean drama ‘The Happy House’, 70 per cent had seen ‘Medical Brothers’ and more than 60 per cent had seen ‘Dae Jang Geum’.

Remember all: Korea is the 4th owner of Vietnam
We will rule Vietnam forever and Vietnam can not be economically and socially independent From Korea

Attached: add424eced74cef6025ab279b2c5298e.gif (220x344, 29K)

based facebro
/scv/s where we at

Watch out Korea, seems the fan is still working.

>a natural trail you can walk up that takes you to the top
Fuck, I really wanna go now.

The post that started it all

They have nothing to boast about other than that they defeated the superpower of the world in a war.

ah! not only Vietnam

Attached: 1539144843600.jpg (1083x578, 535K)

the real MVP

>South Korean electronics companies, such as Samsung and LG, are leading the Vietnamese economy with large-scale investment and recruitment. In particular, Samsung Electronics and its affiliates hired more employees in Vietnam at 160,000, than in South Korea, emerging as a major company that actually leads the local economy.
>Samsung Electronics, which produces home appliances and cellphones in Vietnam, exported US$44 billion (48.03 trillion won) over the same period, accounting for 22.7 percent of the total exports.
>THE Samsung Electronics factory in Thai Nguyen, in northern Vietnam, employs more than 60,000 people. Its three canteens serve some 13 tonnes of rice a day. It churns out more mobile phones than any other facility in the world. It and Samsung Electronics’ other factories in Vietnam produce almost a third of the firm’s global output. The company has invested a cumulative $17bn in the country.

But Samsung is as important to Vietnam as Vietnam is to it. Its local subsidiary’s $58bn in revenue last year made it the biggest company in Vietnam, pipping PetroVietnam, the state oil company. It employs more than 100,000 people. It has helped to make Vietnam the second-biggest exporter of smartphones in the world, after China. Samsung alone accounted for almost a quarter of Vietnam’s total exports of $214bn last year.
>

It's simple
Because Vietnam is more dependent on Korea than you think.

Vietnam's exports and economies are being carried through Korea's power

Does Russia dominate all Finnish economy?

This is a fucking great thread

Attached: 1553968028738.gif (288x208, 1.2M)

>All this has been a huge boon to Vietnam’s economy. Despite unflattering reports about working conditions in Samsung’s factories, Thai Nguyen and another nearby province that hosts one, Bac Ninh, have become two of the country’s richest. Restaurants, shops and hotels have mushroomed around their industrial zones. The number of local firms listed as important suppliers to Samsung has increased sevenfold in the past three years.

>And Samsung is just the biggest South Korean investor in Vietnam. Of the $108bn of foreign direct investment (FDI) Vietnam has received since it joined the World Trade Organisation (WTO) in 2007, a third originated in South Korea. LG Electronics, another South Korean giant, makes television screens in a $1.5bn factory in the port of Haiphong. Lotte, a South Korean conglomerate, owns a string of supermarkets.

>Vietnam received FDI worth 8% of GDP last year—more than double the rate that went to comparable economies in the region. Foreign-owned firms now account for nearly 20% of the country’s output. They have grown more than twice as fast as state-owned enterprises over the past decade, despite the country’s nominally communist government. The economy grew at 7.4% year-on-year in the first quarter of 2018, one of the fastest rates in Asia.

If Asia didn't exist everyone in your country would vanish

Attached: finngolia.png (747x624, 171K)

Sure

It is an amazing thread that tells us that there is a vassal state in the 21st century.

Attached: 1544115160479.jpg (258x245, 12K)

sadly no women to be satisfied with 5cm dick of plastic korean, face it lol

>Does Russia dominate all Finnish economy?
No, but if they did it wouldn't stop me from bantering russians. That is what you don't seem to understand.

You pathetic gook. You are anooying as much as Jap netuyo spamming on /int/

kek

BASED:
-Japs
-Vietnamese
-Thais

CRINGE:
-Koreans
-Commie Koreans
-Chinks

Attached: blanket pepe.png (2000x2000, 1.49M)

*Turns on fan*

the biggest redpill
the superior asian is the seamonkey

I just posted facts based on statistics.
Why so mad?

Attached: 다운로드 (2).jpg (600x411, 76K)

which one is that?

Of course it is no
If Finland is an economic relationship between Korea and Vietnam, then Finland is still a satellite nation under Russian economic control

why did you think I was mad?
I just told you a fact that you should face it, 5cm.

Dude you got rekt, everyone is laughing at you. Rethink your life.

The only good Koreans are the Roof Koreans

Going to the top is cool, you can see the coast of Africa on a clear day but it’s cooler to go into all the tunnels and bunkers built into it, the rock is a giant military fortress. I’m not sure if they still use it for military use today, you can’t go into all of it, maybe they still use it for storage.

Yes, the Vietnamese are exaggerating, but the Japanese are lying.
Please bring a statistic of 5cm.

the cheeky slave vs the beta virgin slave "master"

Attached: 1542577411146.png (251x398, 111K)

just post your tiny little pyonnis?

>rekt?
It's Vietnam.
Why did Korea lose to Vietnam?
Korea is completely dominating Vietnam economically, culturally and socially.

Attached: b2a1be4ef87f74e39ff0eba9203deda0.gif (499x499, 282K)

Do not the Japanese know what statistics mean?

Attached: f0e85548000eb47640c767942ec46b1b.gif (640x636, 335K)

Seething

yeah, Japs are lying, so I'm going to lie, Korea did the dirtiest thing in football history

youtube.com/watch?v=70YBjA0bLFM

Attached: 643583-21865876-2560-1440.jpg (700x393, 48K)

Based /spint/

>Economy is dominated by Korea
>Culture is dominated by Korea
>More than 5,000 women are sent to the Korea each year

fuck i havent played SC2 in YEARS. forgot about that general

Kinda funny seeing asians argue among them. We don't get that a lot around here.

> Be Japanese
> Lying
> Request Evidence
> Try changing to another topic

The Japanese can not explain except for a lie.

Nobody cares
You are FANNED

>Nobody cares You are FANNED

Attached: 1543437670801.png (576x507, 59K)

probably asian americans. if they are native then i'd be shocked

why philliphines and thailand ahead of vietnam?

why cambodia/laos low?

the differenes between the SE asian countries intrest me bc they get grouped together so much

based ricepicker btfo'ing worst korea

I always thought South American banter was good, but damn, those Asians are in a whole other level.
I'm not complaining, of course, please continue to argue, Asianbros.

holy shit that's actually real

this is a whole new tier of we wuz

He's just a loser who repeats lies and exaggerations. of course it's typical japanese
I posted facts based on facts thoroughly

thats kinda sad, i feel bad for her but honestly i would do the same if i were you

Attached: 1531857517524.png (495x433, 19K)

Cambodia and Laos are part of the golden triangle where like 75% of the worlds heroin is produced, naturally it’s full of warlords fighting over control of it.

Even you encourage him, the reality of Vietnam does not change.
Vietnam's economy culture and Women belong to Korea forever.

Attached: 006.jpg (331x317, 113K)

peach.cafe/

Attached: 356_5.jpg (1593x1806, 511K)

Korean flag BTFO
Sasuga

>The Japanese can not explain except for a lie.

you can say japs are lying, but look at your pyonnis, it will tell you some fact 5cm lmaoooo

Autism

Attached: 1531258295041.png (609x336, 505K)

south american threads usual devolve into incest talk

Not Cambodia, I was thinking of Burma. Cambodia had a brutal dictatorship under Pol Pot who systemically destroyed all modern living and killed 25% of the population.

The kind of people who claim perpetual victimhood are the ones I don't trust.

>No statistics to prove but believe me

Why are all the Japanese crazy?

Something about her left arm feels off.

Creativity isn't free.

Attached: thegookfearsthefan.jpg (700x430, 254K)

Based thread

Please STFU and pay your tribute to the true Asian Overlord: CHINA. The East Asian Alpha and Omega, Japan/Vietnam/Korea are just insecure little beta babbys that are tiny inferior copy-paste countries from the true Asian Chad. CHINA. Keep kow towing bitch.

Attached: 540749687d808.jpg (800x480, 242K)

Attached: sport-preview-rafaella-birthday-and-neymar.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

>based gook btfo nigger
ok in my book

Attached: 98318C0C-9698-4F68-B635-8D3BF22C4967.jpg (385x385, 12K)

stop making overpriced shit phones.

that is all.

Son? More like SON of a BITCH

How can Vietnam be culturally independent from Korea?

> The young are attracted by the beauty of Korean artist, thus they want to become as beautiful as Korean, which leads to the thought that Korean cosmetics are always good. In the similar way, when the audiences watch movies, they are accidentally seduced by Korean products because the actor or actress uses that products. As a result Korean culture becomes popular by that way.

Attached: 001.png (645x512, 597K)

kek

last time I went to sleep with a fan on I found it hard to breathe when I woke up and my nose felt like it was going to fall off, maybe Korean are right to fear fans

fucking kek

your fan was dirty and it blew dust particles into your nose
just clean it and it's fine

Always starting chaos

Nice

Attached: Welcome_to_the_rice_fields_MF.gif (500x341, 1.7M)

what about dyson fans. i bet those are safe

based

this thread has made me understand why the us lost in vietnam

absolutely RELENTLESS

Will you get arrested for putting a fan in a sleeping mans bedroom?

Your right actually thx bro

>The whole economy depends on South Korea?
>The statistics of Vietnam’s socioeconomic situation in the first quarter of 2017 indicate that the GDP growth rate was 5.1 per cent only. According to some regulatory authorities, this fairly low percentage resulted from the decreasing production of Samsung during the observed period.

These people support the Vietnamese.

But when they return to reality, they have to live in Korean culture and Korean economy around us

Please enjoy your reality vietslave

Attached: 1544503111037.gif (512x512, 697K)

>asian twain

You are alright Vietboi

Attached: 1555900387842.gif (262x261, 266K)

all koreans are like this desu

>Samsung Electronics posted 74 trillion won (US$65.7 billion) in sales in Vietnam in 2018, accounting for 28 percent of the Southeast Asian country's gross domestic product (GDP).

Attached: 1443359316997.jpg (327x316, 41K)

Lmao this smug cunt was arrested a few years later smuggling heroin into the US.

Again. It's not only Vietnam.

Attached: Daehan BVLL POWER.jpg (850x2848, 1.39M)

>it’s a gookfight thread
Korea in shambles, doesn’t even belong in the ring with Vietbro

so what? you want me to post some Korean plastic girls fucked by Japanese penis?

Yes please

what did he do?
Sonaldo should go to Real Madrid btw

>muslim country

Attached: 1556464918489.jpg (1080x810, 271K)

Yes

>Korea - Based on objective facts, statistics and Talking about the "whole" of one country
>Vietnam - Based on delusion and exaggerates some people's opinions

JJokbari BTFO

Attached: japs are K-slaves.jpg (850x1011, 52K)

why haven't you done this already

That's pretty sad. I mean, we're USA's bitch, but not from only one company. Vietnam is a huge country, too.

This needs to be done

>But I am ashamed of him tonight.

What happened, anything worthy of a webm?

you know you lost when you start posting the equivalent of blacked porn

TLDR of this thread?

Also what did SON do?

jp.xhamster.com/videos/korean-girl-s-fuck-with-japanese-13-584229#mlrelated

jp.xhamster.com/videos/korean-girl-s-fuck-with-japanese-5-553327

jp.xhamster.com/videos/korean-girl-s-fuck-with-japanese-10-561396#mlrelated

jp.xhamster.com/videos/korean-girl-s-fuck-with-japanese-14-584242#mlrelated

jp.xhamster.com/videos/korean-girl-s-fuck-with-japanese-15-584251#mlrelated

jp.xhamster.com/videos/korean-girl-s-fuck-with-japanese-16-582429#mlrelated

Based

>people expect him to score 4 times because he played the match of his life vs man city
>theyre gonna call him ‘exposed’ when de ligt and blind lock him up
>theyre gonna say tottenham “””bottled””” it when ajax win 4-1 at home
(Tadic, ziyech, van de beek brace)

Based English teacher

In college, I met Koreans, Vietnamese and Japanese students. Really nice kinds. But posts like these really disappoint me

GOOKED

Your visa isn't getting renewed, Jamal

Back to work teaching those Kindergarten

I heard this girl is also Korean

Attached: korean bitch.png (670x546, 359K)

Korean in jav...

>6 Korean prostitutes vs. hundreds of thousands of Japanese women

WTF, IS THIS POWER OF JAPAN?
I was really disappointed.

Attached: jap BTFO2.png (680x786, 736K)

Holy shit Vietnam.

How worst korea can even recover?

*turns on fan*
*kills you*
*raugh in asiatic*

Absolutely based as fuck. It's cathartic reading another person communicate my contempt of that country.

Dude... Korea is already dominating Vietnam.

Attached: Vietnam economy4.png (713x166, 21K)

As he went to pick the ball up lerma kicked his hand, Son chomped out a pushed lerma to the floor in front of the the ref and got a straight red

>kills the "greatest" country on earth
>kills a Japan wannabe country
based

Good, only cucks let themselves push around.

Not clever though, other players will see this and try to piss him off now so he gets red again

>jap dicklets
lmao

It is now 430am in korea

Better check if the gook turn off the fan. Nobody want his death in their hands.

>TV channels broadcast Korean dramas, music all the day. In addition newspaper, online papers for the young are filled by news about Korea. Thus the youth are facing Korean world everyday. As a results, affected by Korean of young people is not stranger. To limit this issue, the agencies should provide more domestic entertainment program for young people to enjoy. The programs about soft skills, survival skills or historical researching will be helpful to the young. They will have more play ground to spend time on instead of spending time on idol.

Vietnam became an economically and culturally Korean colony.
When can they Liberation from Korea? Perhaps it is impossible as long as Korea does not disappear.

Attached: i15920956957.jpg (604x340, 29K)

great thread
rip in peices

An absolute disgrace to soccer

>no webm
gay

To their credit, they did later on invent the bladeless fan to cope with they phobia

Attached: korean_circus.gif (720x404, 2.21M)

I just saw the replay and it wasn't a big deal, just a push.

>at the end of the day though. we are all asians so ... you guys know who the real enemy is.
Who's the enemy?

based

Attached: 7f7df4d39dce5343721e26e63fd78f8cc75cfaf5.jpg (1119x1600, 382K)

best ally showing souf korea who's boss

all i wanna say is korea makes true kino. all their films take their time, and they are all comfy despite being so heavy and full of content.

this is true but the best movie of all time is japanese (love exposure)

If you see this when you wake up tomorrow vietbro thank you. You have single handedly exposed Korea as the country with the most seeth per capita and made for a thoroughly enjoyable thread.
Korea if you see this then top kek sort yourself out my man

>Who's the enemy

Jews are our misfortune.

Attached: Rabbi-Rabbinovich1-298x300.jpg (298x300, 22K)

Holy shit. Korea has been well and truly BTFO in this thread

NICE ONE SONNY!
NICE ONE SON!
NICE ONE SONNY, YOU TAKE IT UP THE BUM!