Gottem!

gottem!

Attached: huh.jpg (721x1002, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/av/uk-24519746/madeleine-mccann-search-e-fit-man-seen-carrying-child
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did they finally charge the parents and their neighbors?

based Portubros exposing the worldwide underground child trafficking network for the political elites

Shot of the new suspect. He's a well known youtuber that makes videos with lil kids

Attached: riczao.jpg (900x900, 98K)

I could bet you it was Cardoso.

have literally heard this a million times before, she died by accident in the villa and her parents shit themselves and got rid of the body

Attached: ric fachadas.jpg (500x667, 70K)

shes kinda cute lol

MAYBE THEY CAN FIND SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T CHEAT!

!!!!! DAILY REMINDER !!!!!

Messi vs Liverpool :
- He got slightly nudged and rolled around the pitch 4 times
- He literally punched Fabinho in the head
- He took a terrible freekick but unfortunately a Liverpool player scored an own goal

PATHETIC!

Didn't that Assange leak confirm the actual main suspects are her parents?

We already know the Podesta kikes did it. Look at the mugshots of the two suspects. More or less identical with Podesta brothers.

>of the two suspects
it was just one suspect

It was the parents you brainlets

based

Translation: summer is coming and Leicestershire Police need a little holiday money from the taxpayer.
Of course the parents should be investigated, but logically it's even less believable that the parents could hide the body and transport it away under full public and police scrutiny.

GIVE ARE MADDY BACK

No, there were two artists impressions that look exactly like John and Tony Podesta.

obsessed

all Portuguese middle aged men look like Podesta

nope that was the same guy

I know where Madeleine is located, reply to this post and I will PM you the address

Imagine if this girl was working class from a council estate and didn't have rich parents who had friends in the media and politics.

Do you think we'd have spent 1/20th of the money to find her we have on Maddie?

>millions of poor, brown kids die everyday
I sleep

>one blonde rich kid dies from the upper class british parents being too drunk
REAL SHIT

>under full public and police scrutiny.
There was none of that until after they reported that she was missing.

what a false dichotomy, don't do this

respect

Why?

Attached: 531E9E21-2896-4A5D-9971-8050C8222B16.png (900x750, 213K)

I know that but most theories have them burying her after reporting it (see the rental car speculation). Like i said, investigate it by all means, but as it stands i can't claim it as the most likely scenario unless more evidence is found.

This would only happen to white parents, brown parents would never leave their kids like that.

What are you basing this on?

That just reflects poorly on the brown community that they don't make a fuss.

Attached: 1518466294915.jpg (500x417, 79K)

it's about managing expectations, everyone expects third world crimes to happen in third world countries, but it's a problem if it happens in a supposedly first world country in europe

the statement from the police that released the sketches? lol. they were sketches of the same guy
did you literally do no research before getting baited into some conspiracy by /pol/ or something

Again, what are you basing that on? Where did the police say that they were sketches of the same person?

>brown parents wouldn't leave their kids like that
Never heard of the ol' go out for cigarettes and take 20 years trick have ya, Nigel?

just lock up podesta already

>see the rental car speculation
dog finding cadaveric remains is not speculation
the parents are guilty
an innocent couple would have never left portugal without finding their daughter first
again:
an innocent couple would have never left portugal without finding their daughter first
instead they couldn't leave fast enough as soon as they found out portuguese police considered them suspects
guilty

Why are Britbongs ok with this?
>
Friday 1 March 2019 20:13

Metropolitan Police chiefs have asked the Home Office for more money to extend the investigation into Madeleine McCann’s disappearance into its 13th year.

Scotland Yard was given around £150,000 to continue the investigation last October, and the hunt for Madeleine and a suspect has cost about £11.75m so far.

The Met refused to comment on Friday evening, but the Home Office confirmed it had received a request for funding to run until March 2020, though it declined to quantify it.

But the Daily Mirror reported that the Metropolitan Police had asked for about £300,000.

the parents accidentally caused her death.

the two dogs picking up the odor of a dead body in the apartment room and their car was proof enough.

again, i'm basing it on what the police said. specifically detective chief inspector andy redwood in an interview about the release of the fits
>The e-fits are clear and I would ask the public to look very carefully at them. If you know who _this person_ is, please come forward.
>Whilst _this man_ may or may not be the key to unlocking this investigation, tracing and speaking _to him_ is of vital importance to us. We have witnesses placing _him_ in the resort area around the time of Madeleine’s disappearance

but go ahead and be a conspiritard

Attached: pic.jpg (1108x800, 88K)

England is the capital of pedophilia. They need a "win" badly to make themselves seem like the good guys.

lmao

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (250x248, 15K)

meanwhile

Attached: o di maria.jpg (600x763, 93K)

If i could go back in time this is one of the mysteries i would solve

it was the parents, case closed Joao

t. johnny p

>two e-fit images BELIEVED by detectives to be the same man

Compiled from different witnesses, nobody thinks they are the same person besides the police.

Even the media had to point out they looked like different people.

But continue being a (((skeptic))).

he's actually right
imagine leaving a country where your daughter just disappeared only because local police want to ask questions
leaving the country instead of helping the investigation hmmmm what would a guilty couple do? hmmmmm
they are absolutely guilty and the internet should not let this one go

just checking if you know where I live

continue being a conspiritard i guess
what's wrong, been led astray for so long that you're unable to admit that you're gullible? sub

One man who looks so completely different that even the media has to mention it, retard?

too fast, you didn't even bother watching the video. it's just one man. here's another one. one man carrying one child.
bbc.com/news/av/uk-24519746/madeleine-mccann-search-e-fit-man-seen-carrying-child
but it's obvious you won't change your mind, probably fucked beyond repair from cognitive dissonance so you can't admit you were retarded for being so gullible. just learn from it and do better research next time.

Attached: pics.jpg (1289x487, 87K)

Just a reminder that indians are becoming millionaires because so many white "people" put their elderly parents into "care" homes because they can't he fucked to look after the people that raised them
Propose a coherent theory with evidence you dumb chav expat. They didn't have a rental car until after the event, so either they buried her under full police and public scruntiny or they did it beforehand without a car in a foreign country without the body ever being found. What's your theory you dumb costa del chav?

Or it could just be neglegent parents left their toddlers unattended in an unlocked ground level room for hours on end...

explain why there was a cadaver's scent in the room without a death ever occurring inside the apartment before

>manure
>meme maria

Attached: 1532106462397.jpg (720x545, 85K)

Those efits weren't even made by police, but the Mccanns own private "investigators" so take it with salt
I just wish i lived in Rothley instead of the part of Leic in live in. Cycle past it every week it's a comfy area

Okay, now follow through this you fat yank. Did they bury the body before having a car or after they got the rental car (which is AFTER) reporting her missing?

Lile i said, i'm not declaring their innocence, but make the case you propose.

my theory is the events as they infolded
unlike you, I didn't get the sanitized and filtered british tabloid version of events, I got the portuguese version
the dogs found cadaveric evidence
the mccanns left the country instead of collaborating with local police
answer this: why would an innocent couple leave the country were their daughter just disappeared a few hours before instead of collaborating with local police to find their missing kid?
why didn't they want to find their daughter?
maybe because they already knew what had happened to her?
lmao
an innocent mother wouldn't be able to even sleep in that situation, let alone leave the country, lawyer up and put political pressure on some local portiguese policemen to shut down the investigation
guilty

i was just asking your opinion.

No need lad we already have yours.

Attached: spookington_utd_arena.jpg (620x372, 153K)

>so take it with salt
plus it was at night from a distance, but the point is they were made for the one single person.

>tfw your daughter ''''''''disappears'''''' and you leave the country instead of helping police find her
lmao
>b-but t-they are innocent!
bwahgaahahhahaahaa

Attached: kategerry[1].jpg (285x214, 35K)

What's this 'upper class' bullshit? They are weirdo christfag doctors yes, but not some kind of aristos or actually rich.

The head of the investigation wrote a book that said exactly that, but the investigation was silenced by british diplomats who were friends of the parents and he lost his job.

What is the actual reason the parents weren't charged for something? Negligence or something? I was too you to care when it happened.

It's their culture don't be racist

>be in a foreign country
>leave your toddlers alone in your room at night while you get drunk
Do Brits really do this? What the fuck were they thinking?

this is the truth
>their daughter ''''''disappeared'''''
>police want to talk to parents
>parents leave country, lawyer up and shut down the investigation with political pressure
whoa really really makes me ponder

When do you start linking to snopes, skeptard?

it's ok to leave your toddler alone if she's already dead

Attached: 1j934w[1].jpg (1024x662, 58K)

>What's this 'upper class' bullshit?
>doctors

>hey could we search the room with our CSI team maybe it will help you FINDING OUR MISSING DAUGHTER

>noooo because that implies its our fault its ok really we'll just leave the country!

>why would an innocent couple leave the country were their daughter just disappeared a few hours before instead of collaborating with local police to find their missing kid?
the question Yea Forums could never answer

>Do Brits really do this?
no
Sometimes retarded chavs do it and get arrested and their children taken into care.

they were suffering. Didn't want to prolong that.

Is the Maddie McCann doc on Netflix good? Thinking of getting it soon. How about the Blunderland one?

I can't find a news article that says they left hours after she disappeared. Only one that shows them leaving the country months after the disappearance and once they became suspects.

poor girl got picked by the elites pedo ring

investigate the powerful,investigate trump tower secret rooms