/rpl/

RPL will show 5 (five) games this week on their English Youtube.

Today's games:
Ural - Spartak have just started
youtube.com/watch?v=a_nJr2Eywfk

Akhmat - Zenit, principal rivalry for Akhmat, Zenit rarely wins in Grozny
youtube.com/watch?v=uLtDxav85Jg

Arsenal - Lokomotiv, Arsenal recently won over Spartak and now are trying to get into EL spot.
youtube.com/watch?v=MAheGneHQPc

Tomorrow:
CSKA - Dinamo, so-callled friendly derby, doesn't means will be light game though.
youtube.com/watch?v=nSqMeEugXCE

Rostov - Krasnodar, Southern Derby, principal rivalry for their fans, Krasnodar needs pts for CL spot, Rostav still have chances for EL.
youtube.com/watch?v=e8H2Q8TIZZI

Attached: unnamed.jpg (288x288, 16K)

pls watch our league..

Attached: 1537718138654.jpg (1200x800, 363K)

Great logo.

SVINOYOB.

NU REBYAT!

Attached: 15373612695040.jpg (600x381, 138K)

Can Ufa avoid relegations?

Yes, they will most likely finish in relegation play-off zone. It means they will play with clubs from FNL's promotion play-off zone for the right to stay in RPL.

Places 15-16 get relegated 13-14 get to play with second league teams. So Ufa could avoid relegaions theoretically.

How good are FNL teams? Is there a noticable gap between first and second division clubs?

FNL barely counts as professional league.

It's no fun without commentary.

FNL teams are extremely shit tier.There are no chances FNL team would beat RPL team.

Not really. Top clubs from FNL are decent enough to play in bottom of RPL with their current squads, without buying good players. For example, clubs from FNL kicked out CSKA (their bench's team though) and almost kicked out Lokomotiv from Russian Cup.

Not very good. There's in general a big gap between top 4 clubs and the rest, but not as big as in EPL, League 1 or A series. These 4 clubs were never relegated since they started playing in RPL.
why u lying?
Not true, well yes if you're talking about top 4 but they could compete mid-bottom tier for sure with the likes of Ufa, Enisei, Ural, Anzhi etc.

>tfw Sibir' shall be relegated to PFL

is that logo new? looks fuckin hilarious

Halftime in Ural - Spartak, still no score, and Ural looks better.

rude

Nasha rodina moskva, mõ fanatõ cska, krasnõi sinii sveta!!!!

Ural are very based

They are good, but also Spartak is utter shit.

>RPL
it's not even on FIFA 19 this year so I forgot that it even exists. What happened to russian teams in the Champions League this season?

Cska dabbed on halal twice

Who was in CL this year? CSKA and Loko? CSKA got full new team with U21 players, and they still managed to win Real and finish in top 5 in RPL. Loko is shit, nobody knows how they are able to get into CL and why they even play there.
Also RPL now exclusive for PES, and it will be so next year too.

>What happened to russian teams in the Champions League this season?
Nothing new really. The worst teams got to CL and embarrassed us again. Now next year will be interesting once the best team gets to CL.

Attached: 15446869206140-1.png (1051x408, 92K)

I will only watch the RPL if I get one qt Russian girl

So far, two games done.
Spartak bounced with 1 goal, though played worse.
Great Zabolotny's assist saves Zenit from defeat in Grozny, draw 1-1.
Game of the day Arsenal - Lokomotiv starts in half an hour.

just was on the YouTube, are you @Alexey Shitov?
waiting for arsenal vs loko

new logo looks fuckin cool, put that shit on a shirt a i bet you loads of people will buy it. Boom, Russian Premier League made a new revenue stream

Comrades, which club as the least foreigners/most homegrown talent/the most russian? or at least their foreigners are just other eastern euros.

Rubin plays with only Russian players after winter break, due to two-years UEFA ban from eurocups and shrinked budget.
The rest has some foreigners.

Tell me about the club, the city of Kazan, and the ban. According to wiki, the ban has something to do with 4 players from a Bulgarian club and fraud.

They didn't fit in financial fair play rule, spent to much money on bying players. UEFA put ban on them for 1 year, if they finish in eurocups zone this year, or 2 years if they don't.
City of Kazan is okay I think, never been there. Capital of Tatar Republic.

>Tatar
wiki, they look asian-ish, they're not muslim are they?

They are.

Attached: rpl.gif (200x200, 227K)

aaahhh.
any other club that's "the least foreigners/most homegrown talent/the most russian?"
Rubin is in the back pocket right now.

Why am I supposed to give a shit if there is no flowchart like pic related

Attached: ideal-bundesliga-club-flowchart.jpg (720x540, 80K)

They are the most non-religious traditionally muslim ethnicity though. Lot of them in real life drink alcohol and eat pigs.
CSKA got few youngsters from U21 national team, same with Krasnodar. Krasnodar currently got best football academy in the country, and their owner's dream is to win league with exclusively homegrown players. They still have some foreign key players.

Yeah we should probably make one.

it's on boys!

Yeah but not the kind you're thinking of. They're good people with cool traditions.

Nobody asked you to give a shit, you can freely go fuck yourself to be quite honest.
Chart is not really easy to do. Nobody was boring enough to make it. Maybe I will do it sometime, though I don't really know if this is necessary before the start of new season, since, at least two teams will relegate.

are y'all in the YT chat??? Speak fuckers, also what was the announcer saying?

Announcer said that there will be the minute of silence in memory of murdered in WW2. All games of this round starts with minute of silence, because of Victory Day at May 9.

>honoring ww2 soldiers
noice.

If Loko loses now it's decided.

i hope they never add english commentary for their english streams. i love hearing the atmosphere.

Yeah, doubtfully they will do this till the end of the season.
And. tbqh, I doubt they will continue to stream it for free next season. I think, the intention of these streams is to sell license or to make paid service in internet.

fuck no!
they can put some eternal English ad banner at the bottom of the screen, not on the actual field but bottom of the screen, I'd be fine with that. no eng commentary though.

so i know your league has a 3 month winter break, so right after the season ends the next week will be the start of the new season?

No, there will be 2 month summer break. Next season will start at August or maybe second half July.

>5 months of no russian futbol
WHY, that's retarded. The 3 month winter break should be more than enough. WHY?!?

There will be play-off games between promoted/relegated teams and Supercup before the start of the season.
Also lot of clubs livestream their friendlies from training camps with foreign clubs.

1 extra month/2 extra weeks of official matches > friendlies

this was going to be my summer league. i have no cable and wont for the foreseeable future, i was going to have my Russian Saturdays

we're back

Who do you support in current game?

right now in ARS v LOKO
Arsenal Tula.

Same, right choice. I don't want to see Loko in CL, and Tula have good chances to kick Spartak out of EL spot.

lol, fuckin what a mistake.

For me it's Trains Moscow

It was lol. Keeper of Russian national team.

Is Smofonov (Krasnodar GK) elite? Always has nice highlights on the YT page but I'm not sure if he's legit,or just being shilled by the league?

Yeah, he is in very good shape after winter break and shown great play. Statistically best in Russia for now, and best in Europe by some statistical values.
He is currently plays for U21 national team, dunno if they will call him for main team for next international games.

Zenit - champion. Now mathematically.

ARS Tula did it.

FUCK YEAAAH

Attached: 98765345678.png (274x184, 5K)

Attached: 15569925758630.png (1280x1024, 238K)

Rostral Columns in St. Petersburg are lit up with fire to honour Zenit's title.

Attached: D5veoS0WkAAK1mI.jpg (1097x1200, 114K)

Subtotal of Matchweek 27.
Zenit became champion after draw with Akhmat and defeat of Lokomotiv by Arsenal.
Arsenal is only 1 point away from EL spot.
Tommorow two big games, both are Derbies. All teams are in urge need of points.

Attached: 15561341337650.png (1366x768, 1.91M)

\o/ for Dynamo Moscow!