Saturday /afl/

Saturday /afl/ 5 games for umpires to fuck up today edition

>LIVE:
Brisbane Lions (5.6.36) vs Sydney Swans (1.4.10)

>LATER:
Western Bulldogs vs Richmond Tigers, 7:25pm AEST @ Marvel Stadium

West Coast Eagles vs Gold Coast Suns, 6:10pm AWST @ Optus Stadium

Attached: ump.jpg (261x287, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gotquestions.org/gambling-sin.html
christiancourier.com/articles/570-does-the-case-of-david-and-bathsheba-justify-adultery-today
religionnews.com/2018/08/06/claiborne-oped/
cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/RA/k/776/Does-Scripture-Allow-for-Self-Defense.htm
patheos.com/blogs/religionqanda/2015/06/does-the-bibles-ban-on-graven-images-forbid-art-in-church/
soundcloud.com/TeamSESH
theaustralian.com.au/sport/rugby-union/israel-folaus-religious-freedom-the-defining-issue-of-our-time/news-story/675b60e44832bf62246208ebd33d6eec?nk=b38b5c7ed69f35edb07f8d7665ae8130-1556970596
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nomming this thread

lol

HEAVE HO UNNA

Attached: 1428214031296.jpg (252x345, 35K)

Reported for spamming / flooding just like the other thread. Enjoy, dickwad.

for me, this is the thread

GO FOR GOALS REID YOU CUNT AHHHHHH

>WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE
Goodwin chants as he plunges Petraccas head under water
>BUT RISES AGAIN...
Goodwin chants as Petracca desperately claws at Goodwins arm. Goodwin unfazed continues
>HARDER AND STRONGER

>dickwad
cringe

based non-paedophile, non-epic Yea Forums meme thread. /afl/ might actually improve in quality as the weekend progresses for once.

thanks mate, just trying to do my best living in the shadow of turboautistOP

>everyone’s too obsessed with threadwars to notice this kino game of footy

RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD RICHGOD

it's good so far but you never count out Lions fading or Sydney waking up, hope I'm wrong though Layons are pretty likable.

are the girls in Brisbane hot (not counting the plastic coke-fuelled sluts on the Gold Coast) could you find yourself a nice pineapple farmer gf to breed?

they either have all of the ball or none of it. these oscillating matches shit me a bit

>BrisBANE

Attached: 1556156080149.png (327x367, 68K)

what happened, Lions gone to sleep?

the big BASED O

Are you awake there you stupid fucking janitor? My thread was first. Delete this fucking shit.

Real thread:

loins on 8 watch

No and No

>struggling to beat a terrible swans side at home
>b-basedbane

some more gore might catch his attention you utterly pathetic freshcunt

>freshcunt

utterly fucking cringe

aww are the widdle eastern babies 'aving their dinner? B2B

I purchase and cook my own food. You're absolutely fucking pathetic to eat your mother's dinner.

but its free and she is a good cook

what are you, 16? grow up.

>Betraying motherly love
Feeling a tad sorry for you m8

I can tell you don't lift. I can snap you in fucking half you little weeb

Just cause you can doesn't mean you will

Typical citizen of cuckbourne. KYS.

based fredposter

2012 went along with little brother from perth to melbourne for footy trip, CHINKS FUCKING EVERYWHERE

2019?

Same now applies to the rest of the east

we should all get qt pie anime-watching asian gfs

It's pissing down over there

pauline hansan was right

Perth here, heard the same Melbourne is full of chinks but next to no boongs, still heaps of homeless though

Boongs are good people and well behaved, I don't have any problems with them. I give them spare change when I exit Coles / Woolies

Fucks sake Rayner, weather going to blunder our bets betm8

I can tell you didn't grow up around them.

>Boongs are good people and well behaved
>Boongs are good people
>Boongs are well behaved

I live in Subiaco mate. I don't know if they respect me for my good looks or if Subi boongs are some of the better, but they've always been cool to me.

where can I find a stream

oh it's the "boongs respect me for my good looks" poster

Homeless looking guy asked me for directions somewhere yesterday and I pointed in the opposite direction, feel really bad ever since so hoping he got where he needed.

I'd tell you but one time you posted "lol" in one of our threads.

betlad its back on

We're still in it

Subi doesn't have any resident boongs, they are just drifters floating around near the SJOG hospital.

*unzips pants*

heres your stream m8, lol

>one time
lol

now gimme

If you can get along with boongs you're lifepilled.
If you can't you're pretty weak to be quite honest.

vip box afl
google it
still amazed nigs ask for streams in current year and cant find one using a search engine

All I know is that I've never met a hostile boong. I much prefer them over niggers. They're kind of like 'bros' to me, and if I have change coming outta Subi square woolies, they'll have it. If you're that much of a little weak asian that they pick on you, tough luck.

>getting along with a lesser species
>that takes more than it gives
lol, ok

very nice :DDD thanks

Attached: 1546104247825.jpg (989x1026, 314K)

t.talks shit about coons online but crosses the street and avoids eye contact irl
why live in fear?
Most of them act more 'aussie' than the cucks '''real''' aussies have turned into

gib eastern bloc gf

just buy her :DDDD

Attached: 1545327159607.jpg (1095x1611, 327K)

>I much prefer them over niggers
I agree with this. That being said it's pretty clear you've never left the house for any real length of time. Boongs start fights from 8pm-4am with each other as well as any other patrons in nightlife districts like Northbridge, East Perth and especially Fremantle on a weekly fucking basis and if you don't acknowledge that you are dumb.

>If you're that much of a little weak asian
imagine projecting this hard to defend boongs, top fucking kek.

I will give you one thing though, if you go out to rural boong communities there are some that will definitely take care of you/give you the lay of the land to protect you from the rest of the useless drunk cunts.

>t. former LEO who went to Hall's Creek because he's dumb

your level of projection is amusing

Attached: Adam_Goodes_Personal_Leave.jpg (2048x1536, 1.55M)

C'mon Rayner and Reid kick some faking goals

that's my multi, have they kicked any yet? was eating dinner and just got back

Only Rayner got 1

no gf lads

if he gets one more at least I'll get 2/3
I can't see Reid getting 2 here

No projection m8 just reckon you're a sheltered cunt if you're scared of them
Seem to know all the nightspots, guessing pooni student shuttled around from safe place to safe place, constantly on edge waiting for a boong to appear
dont be scared of them, legit, they can pick up on it and will treat you as such

Attached: CL187-70_3.jpg (1307x2000, 199K)

who'd win in a fight irl; the freshie/pol/ brigade or the shit on the liver pissheads?

I have no idea what happened but that was a nice kick

christ you're dumb, you can't even fucking read.

boomer here, back in my day an amateur rugby league side got into a brawl with the coffin cheaters at Hipe-E club and DUSTED the fucking lot of them. Useless cunts pretending to be staunch.

hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD hipGOD
t-they've won it right lads?

HipGOD

hipwood could pass for a less inbred nadal

HipGOD cracking the whip on Aliir

always thought he looks like nadal as well

meh, you sound like a pussy with a whole section of your brain reserved for tracking coons and knowing where they are and what they are capable of at all times.
have fun at pooni this week but make sure you're home before its dark

grew up in koondoola. 'ate noongar elders. The younger lads were alright though.

cracking right-wing meme! might print it off and put it on the fridge haha!

>still projecting
lmao ok mate I'll let you off on this one because I can see you're grasping at straws to save face, have a good weekend.

Attached: 1434265054627.jpg (492x385, 34K)

why the fuck do you cunts come here if you just want to talk about /pol/shit? are you watching this kino match all? if you've got nothing to say stop posting

Do you think WIllie Rioli is a bad person? It's all prejudice

freshie

i’m watching it
HipGOD

Shall be voting for whichever party promises UBI

where do you think you are? casual cunt

>still replying
truth hurts brah, no amount of implying projection will save you from your boong fear.
staunch up a bit, it obviously concerns you enough judging by your previous posts to be an issue affecting you.
staunch up, stop worrying about em

>kino match

>One side doesn't turn up in the first quarter
>The other side doesn't turn up for the second quarter
>2 goals fucking SEVEN before some late goals
Shit game desu.

aww sweetie, keep moving those goal posts xoxo

around blacks never relax, it's ok if you imagine this cool life you have for /afl/ that's fine, but it's not true in the real world regardless of whether you think Subi boongs are "cool"

if you don't love it leave

we grew here

you flew here

>still replying
literal brainlet reply who knows he's been beat

this game isn't fucking kino either, Brisbane will just fade out from 15 points down

broken fucking rib

I played footy in Darwin and stayed with a heap of em because I was poor as fuck and didnt have anywhere to stay.
They were good cunts and helped me heaps.
You retards are tarring a whole race with some local retards, take a look at what adidas wearing conor mcgregor white cunts are doing tonight or even lebs. you'll find fuckwits in every race.

REID you cunt

>Post
REEEEEEEIIIIIIID

the scared pooni students band together lul

I believe next week I'll partake in the Quarter Deluxe, the Hungry Jack's take on the McDonald's menu classic Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese. I have high hopes

Attached: 1262_Quarter_Deluxe_WEB_NEW.png (800x600, 105K)

>these post times
kek learn to hide your samefagging better freshie

>being so devoid of an argument you have to compare a single coked potato nigger and wogs to boongs
lel

Hi guys, Steve1989MREInfo here.

Nice.

tipping Reid kicks two quickies to put them ahead then Rayner slots through the winning goal with his second

>samefag doesn't take his own advice

Looks pretty basic.

>being so scared of boongs you talk shit about them online but panic irl when you see them
haha

spoke too soon

fuck this boong talk drivel

>WHO YOU GOT

fullwogs or Tiggles?

tigers easy

oh sweetie xx

are you the abo from yesterday?

>no pass
>less than a minute between posts
fuck mate.......

Attached: are_you_a_newfag_1-f.jpg (800x418, 33K)

one hour

Attached: 41584495_703635666664163_8323461254754514899_n.jpg (1080x734, 86K)

on my way tbqh

>he actually thinks he's being subtle

what abo from yesterday

fuck off back to AUSNEETS, NK.

>what are multiple devices
it's ok, I don't need your excuses babe.

Attached: 6ff5394e6ae14155fe7978d1798ec42267b7b6c9812fdf541fab05a285681903.jpg (900x900, 159K)

devoid of memes, burgers don't need le epic bacon, brioche and chipotle shit

>I can tell you're using multiple devices
please stop

>"don't reply to me again"
got him on a string lads

4 points of meth, black metal blasting, doing BMX wheelies, 2AM on a Sunday morning

highlight of the week lads

lugGOD

did you post this from phone or desktop freshie?

>help 'lads'
lmao

from your mums phone lmao

Those brioche buns are quite nice but those burgers at HJ and maccas are not cheap.

kek cheeky cunt, you get reception 6 feet under?

why are the swans such cunts

COLA

not used to being shit

CAM ON RAYNER KICK A FACKIN GOAL

*games irresponsibly*

exactly what I'm thinking, losing to the >lions must be making them SEETHE

Buddy's wife made him get off the coke during his bender before she went to Japan for a photo shoot and he's never been the same since.

Shall be switching to the Roosters V Tigers game ladies

how fat are you?

GET UP YOU FUCKING LOINS

Is gambling allowed per the bible?

>SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY >SHATLEY

Basedbane Elitons in the house tonniigghhtt
Stefan Martin havin a ruckin good time
Swanshits already lose they minnddd
We just wanna see them... Finals
..... Everyday im Basedbane Elite

Are the swans finally done?

based

Attached: 335856E000000578-0-image-a-11_1461107534865.jpg (634x951, 138K)

It's not stated but the love of money is what the problem is. Just don't make bets using other people's money for your own gain and make sure you don't rely on sport money as you do the money you gain by labour or whatever probably

gotquestions.org/gambling-sin.html
Here's a good reference site for these sorts of questions, user.

ffs is Rayner even playing or is he on the bench

This cunt needs to flat track tonight and get some confidence back.

Yeah can't see him. Pretty DIRE

if you've been paying attention you notice christcucks can justify allowing and/or banning literally anything using the bible

he could get one in this last five minutes free for all easy

If you have to ask then yes.

same could be said of the Quran and Taqiya

t.annoying cunt who hates all religion but singles out Christianity due to no retaliation

GET UP THERE YOU FUCKING LAYONS

Attached: 1462691428798.jpg (1000x800, 241K)

okay, so Christians are on the same level of hypocrisy as stone-age, amoral goatfuckers. Well done.

prove me wrong

looks like cam is rayning on our bet friends parade

your point being?

Am boldly tipping the Dogs for this one

US ON MAKING THE 8 WATCH

what's you point spazzo?
>OMG look over there! Haha! I win with my epic argumentative skill!

Treading on thin ice m8

s-shut up

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (443x550, 37K)

>doesn't refute hatred of all religion
>will still compare dumb shit desert christians to dumb shit desert arabs
wonder what his ENDGAME is lads?

answer my question, you seem very invested in religion for someone supposed here for /afl/ I'm just indulging you before fullwogs v tiggles

You made the claim
prove it

I feel like the dogs lose in streaks then suddenly turn it around so it's not impossible

ben drinking since 4 am again two pukes this time

hungry tbqh
anyone have a suggestion about whats good at the stadium?

when is gay pride round?

November

Don't shit on Christians.
It's not atheists keeping this country from becoming an Islamic Caliphate.

every round in pozzbourne lmao

your birthday in november?

RE

>for adultery
christiancourier.com/articles/570-does-the-case-of-david-and-bathsheba-justify-adultery-today
>for murder
religionnews.com/2018/08/06/claiborne-oped/
cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/RA/k/776/Does-Scripture-Allow-for-Self-Defense.htm
>for graven images
patheos.com/blogs/religionqanda/2015/06/does-the-bibles-ban-on-graven-images-forbid-art-in-church/

and on it goes, Christian philosophy is the grandfather of all modern sophistry and newspeak and is dishonest to it very core. a, equivalent of a 1500 year tradition of braindead first year uni students

lmao

SPECT

oh nononononononono noooo

Not one of those sources are peer reviewed and are merely opinions and interpretations.
>blogs
>articles
You are a product of Christianity whether you like it or not.

KEK

>not even bothering to put Nankervis in the ruck against this bulldogs child

hickey late out for the iggs

now have no recognised ruckman.

yeah, I knew you didn't have a point too

vardy is in you silly goose

scratch that, vardy is there.

Don't care, praise the sun etc etc

Attached: sb.png (756x116, 9K)

You made the claim, not me.

Attached: 99e8654024ae4f3a625dc1e50fb8c11f--like-u-i-love-you.jpg (236x359, 18K)

kek
considering this myself but I might do a multi with the bombers winning

I'll need you to provide me with a peer-reviewed paper to back up this claim

should add some of their midfielders getting a bag of disposals like touk miller

new BONES album dropped 16 hours ago lads
UnderTheWillowTree

soundcloud.com/TeamSESH

reckon you're a bit angry breh

>yeah, I knew you didn't have a point too
top kek you're that same SHOOK leftypol poster from a couple rounds ago who thought he could build a nation, my sides.

too mmany rappers nowadays imo

Bones, Cat Soup, hnrk and Greaf are the titans of SESH imo

Sportsbet reckons Shannon Hurn to get 30+ disposals @4.2 is a good bet but might sit the rest out tonight

/rug/

is

gay

not at all, incredulous at most. I provide you multiple examples of Christians using the bible to justify the exact opposite of what the bible says is alright, but apparently first hand examples of actual Christian behaving exactly like I described showing beyond I doubt what I said to be the case apparently aren't enough? You need a peer-review on what is before your very eyes? What's the next step in your appeal to authority? I have to find these people and get an affidavit confirming that they are in fact Christians?

incorrect

I meant a GC midfielder, if you're backing them to win then you'd expect guys in the midfield to dominate possession as they don't have many forward options
going to see if I can get my 5er back

Attached: ss.png (1417x283, 75K)

>incorrect
simple reply from a simple mind avoiding the truth

stop making up narratives schizo loser

Tbf it was a meme bet, but I think they're overestimating the Iggs and Suns have just been unfortunate the past few rounds. Iggs probably win comfortably and Suns aren't expected to close the gap but if they play like they did earlier this year they'll make it close at least.

>you're that guy
>no I'm not
>LIES!
k

poor examples mate, as good as an anons opinion.
So many lies and claims around these days, decaying morals and an exodus from religion (coincidence?) unfortunately peer reviewed information is one of the only sources you can trust and even that's dubious at best.
Sorry mate, you''ll have to do better than that or I'll have to discontinue this conversation and chalk one up for another internet argument won.

just want to get down to Freo but the train is full of Eagles ferals
extremely grim

showtime, cunts

sunnyboys finna get dabbed on hard

Attached: iggles.png (534x629, 81K)

same, reckon those odds within a 40 point margin are good

>gets found out
>still replying
k

how contrived

West Coast are the Jon Jones of the AFL
Claim theyre clean yet will always be under the ped cloud due to previous indiscretions.

Attached: 686200-3x2-340x227.jpg (340x227, 17K)

oi dermutt you here mate?

VERY good post

Bros, is a 12 year age difference between you and your gf too big?

All professional athletes are using, you naive child.

*googles Jon Jones*

based richo

Of course, but not all of them reveal their power level, child.

Back from the game, Basedbane tbqh lads.

Attached: 1.png (470x706, 396K)

BASED ELITEMONS IN THE 8 TONIGHT

Fuck off, she's 18

wtf your 40 fucking creep pedo

>comprehensively btfo
>I-I don't accept that
You even admit that any peer-reviewed information you'd see you'd also happily dismiss as 'dubious at best'. Why ask for it then? You had no interest whatsoever in taking on new information unless it agree with your preconceived world-view. Intellectually dishonest. At least I can see you're not larping: the gatekeeper of all truths and morality, healthy persecution complex ('an exodus from religion'), sees an obvious, public loss of face as a "victory". VERY telling you describe this intercourse as both a conversation AND an argument in the same sentence. A classic modern Christian

>You even admit that any peer-reviewed information you'd see you'd also happily dismiss as 'dubious at best'. Why ask for it then? You had no interest whatsoever in taking on new information unless it agree with your preconceived world-view. Intellectually dishonest. At least I can see you're not larping: the gatekeeper of all truths and morality, healthy persecution complex ('an exodus from religion'), sees an obvious, public loss of face as a "victory". VERY telling you describe this intercourse as both a conversation AND an argument in the same sentence. A classic modern Christian

Attached: 1405024298162.jpg (900x948, 260K)

tl;dr
got any real information for me or just blogposts?

watch afl or have sex

Shitmond EXPOSED

reckon dew would DOMINATE a royal rumble between the coaches

why? you've said that peer-reviewed information isn't enough, first hand information isn't enough, you won't accept shit.

looking good mate

settle down mate, just asked for some reliable info.

BITCHMOND

>unironically appealling to (((peer-reviewed))) social """""science""""" papers as your authority on literally fucking anything
based brainlet larping as an intellectual poster

bible has some interesting things to say on bearing false witness lad

why do they bother sending gold coast to perth?
it's literally just gifting worst cunts a free 4 points to help them make finals

could have just called me a lying cunt

>12 years
as a differential no, but if you are 24 then yes.

not invested enough to go that far, but you are apparently

reckon I gave you the shits and that makes me happy.

reckon you're a human overhead projector

I'm 32.

>flip the ball so the laces are on the bottom
No wonder he missed.

reckon I'm not even a christian but love making grumpy cunts like you seethe

>tfw just turned 30
based, hope you thrash her mate. Whenever I see visibly older (than their partner) men with women it always looks "right" good luck to you. There is no stigma for women dating older men, take advantage.

>just pretending to be retarded
yeah I was waiting for that, your type never has any staying power to be a true epib trole

Ephesians 4:1-3 ESV
I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Attached: dope.jpg (550x600, 89K)

Fuck mate you're taking this FAR too seriously. If there is a god Im going to hell, thats for sure.
Just reckon shitting on christianity while not mentioning other religions as you did in your original post is faggot-tier and riled you up for it.
It worked, non peer review boi

absolute cope, projection and revisionism. A word on spirituality as I see it and how unseen powers work considering it was somewhat the subject: Thoughts become words, words become actions. This is undeniable if you pay attention. This is why toxic shit on the Internet is so dangerous and why memes become real. Why pretend depression becomes real and jokes about suicide increase the suicide rate. It doesn't matter if you believe what you say or not, the way you behave online rubs onto every single other aspect of your existence. You carry it in your head, your choices, posture and on your face, and it's obvious to read by everyone you meet, barring the most oblivious people.

You can look back on the past hour and pretend you didn't mean a word of it, but it's simply not the case, you've invited negative energy into your life and the effort you need to remove it is four-fold.

bruz, Im stoned af right now and have been bonging on since about the time of your original post.
Im reading your post in eminems voice for a giggle

lmao I'm not who you're arguing with but did you hear that Logic joint ft. Eminem and that Chris D'Elia shit at the end? I dunno how to feel about Logic tb h, I might just be a casual though.

now that's positive, as the meme says bee yourself, or Shakepeare's "to thine own self be true" it works with a bit of effort barring any horrific physical, mental of emotional trauma that you can't walk back.

>that silence from Peter Wright's GUN goal

lads how does line betting work
i cant wrap my head around it

You write really nicely to be honest, kind of poetically.
No I didnt breh, last eminem song I heard was that rap battle with the old mate who has a shovel over his shoulder

ahh yeah he bodied that dweeb on Killshot but it helped him (MGK) get sales for an underwhelming, rushed album and he's disappeared since.

Cheers mate. She's heading over now for pizza and GoT. I've literally never watched a single episode. Every time I try, the girl I'm with wants to fuck me.

based late blooming CHAD who hasnt destroyed his looks and body with beer drugs and pies getting the young POONTANG
love ya work

I gave up on GoT in Season 2 but I know what you're going through. It's like they have to be in physical contact with you until the end of the episode and then sexy time happen, honestly miss that feel.

I think the +9.5 means that team has to either win or lose by 1-9 points. Meanwhile -9.5 means that team has to win by 10 points or more

40 point margin looking very grim here

>tfw my ex used to do accounting for a pizza chain
>tfw she was milf cute and going around to different stores to check books/count cash
>tfw she'd come home with 2 pizza's when I was getting baked on the couch watching Foxtel (Fox Footy)
I hate her but I miss her.

Attached: 964f54e2b928441905d2a2f33499f7aae309f3f92a3c658de584eb3793970893.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Yeah, fuck it's been almost effortless to get girls the past ~3 years. Before that I was absolutely hopeless.

think naughton is a god lads

Naughton is an antivirus m8

as drunk as I was when doing my tips, I still can't for the life of me understand why I picked Suns, must've thought it was at Metricon or something

based

Attached: zyzztransformation-1.jpg (560x442, 36K)

>richmond players tripping over each other and handballing straight to a bulldogs player
Great passage of play.

mum liked endgame lads

ohnononono

bad batch of gear mate

think lloyd is a richmond plant lads

managed to get my hands on some meth lads, absolutely fucking COOKED

based waba

>shitney stack
Well we're never gonna hear the end of this goal.

BASED Stack

why can't you be happy for him

Richmond shitting the bed harder than Firefox right now.

>no ublock
>no tampermonkey
>richmond getting flogged

Attached: yup.png (645x773, 11K)

What a horror night. Looks like tipGOD thumped betGOD

>I'll break your fucking rod in half m8

Attached: Bottoms, cumplay and fisting.jpg (1157x525, 72K)

But it's already worn out m8

Hmm

Attached: sb.png (160x113, 3K)

Don't respect my dad. I'm 22 with no job but he's so fucking beta that he comes home to the smell of meth and ignores it the stupid fuck LMAO

>smell of meth

based waba

called catpiss smell ya silly cunt

>bet on iggs
>win a youtube poop
sounds based

JUSTy is finished lads

who are the mcdonalds team

Based North DESTROYED Poormond's list by baiting them into paying him millions.
What would they expect a dodgy person to do when they've got guaranteed millions rolling in? Work? Hahaha

>dustbin fartin

Something is not right

Attached: sb.png (278x112, 7K)

genuinely looks like he just wants to go sling meth to our based methhead poster with his dad tbqh

deep down they're the same clubs in ethos

Are the Doggies back to their 2017 premiership winning form? Richmond are champions so it's surprising to seem them taking the knot.

maybe yes when you consider their 2017 """form""" wasn't that great

>Richmond are champions

Based Gold Coast Eagles.

i dont do meth regularly tbqhwy

>lowercase
freshcunt

>paying a mark for a ball he didn't even touch first

Nah, Richmond are undermanned and Dogs are a good match for them

>WCE won't even get the ton against these shitcunts

yeah this, Bontempelli kills them

>Lose by 50
>Your opponents didn't even score 100
Embarrassing desu.

reminder that this is the face and head of Rugby Australia

Attached: 72b3455cb1db1b86c5744af4f7dd7feb.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

please don't. she makes me ill

feeling good about this ladies

Rooting for you m80

>liam ryan mouthing that is fucked
top kek

What happened with Falou? Was he allowed to remind sinners that they were going to burn?

imagine just how shit norf would be right now if they'd signed justy, as well as him crowding out the rest of the salary cap

dunno, definitely nothing good, he was told, as per his his contract not to but he did anyway. Apparently being given multiple chances and benefits of the doubt he still decided it was for the best that he repeat what he'd said before. Hilarious Australian article from Alan Jones below, considering Alan is a renowned closeted pillow-biter.
theaustralian.com.au/sport/rugby-union/israel-folaus-religious-freedom-the-defining-issue-of-our-time/news-story/675b60e44832bf62246208ebd33d6eec?nk=b38b5c7ed69f35edb07f8d7665ae8130-1556970596

also the gossip is pretty funny

Attached: typical christian.jpg (865x107, 34K)

C O M E B A C K
O
M
E
B
A
C
K

don't have an australian sub but it sounds hilarious, state of that gay saddo

>cheatgles

were west coast fans cheering that throw? jesus lmao

>Swans acting like dogs against the based Lions
>Eagles similar against the based sunnies
what is it about GODlanders that makes the rest of Australia seethe so much?

Shuey got that WABA "i swear I'm not going bald" hairline

might watch Master And Commander later

success breeds jealousy la

well done suns well done HOWEVER don't forget I need the eagles in front for my payout

based

A movie about a boat? I don't get it.

based Yea Forumstard

did anyone have a ping?

>Paying the too-many-steps penalty
>In 2019
Interesting

Simpson looks like he's going to break something

AND I RAAAAAAN
I RAN SO FAAAAR AWWWWWWAYYYY

Attached: yeo.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>Mooney
Rekt

S E X Y
E
X
T
O
N

c-can they do it
don't even care about the bet, would like to see the sunnies up there

Nah shiggles should win, but back when the Suns were at those immense odds their handicap was +68.5 so it would've been free money

What are you guys gonna do now?

Make some furiously controversial bets for tomorrow

Attached: lb.png (287x379, 18K)

sleep

fucking kek. godspeed

ballsy

*does the eagle rock*

cheeky late night Endgame viewing. only seen it 5 times

Attached: Optus Stadium.jpg (1600x1063, 971K)

>ctrl+f str*ffo
>0 results

bit unbased

smoke some weed and jerk off, maybe listen to new BONES album

/crows/ on top 8 watch

based

if they beat Fred by less than 3 goal then they aren't on top 8 watch

>I think Fred might win

will dream of all the potential Essendon multi options on offer tonight

>he doesn't think Fred can win

don't know what math you're doing but >we just need the win to get in the 8, a good win to level with a shitty poort leading into a showdown

ahh k, nevermind I'm retarded

Btw Richo belongs to you now, you can have him.

Attached: jksdkjfjk565hh.jpg (1524x660, 196K)

nah, he's /cric/ property, it's not our faulty you bullied him for being a pedo piece of shit all Ashes series and he got so BTFO he had to come to /afl/ to start fresh

Attached: RichoPedo.jpg (698x261, 78K)

I didn't post in the Bitcho thread at all, only realised it existed when checking my epic super secret meme site at the pub like a friendless loser

Bitcho Melican

>/nrl/: joseph melican
>/afl/: lewis melican
I know where I stand boys and girls

crowGODS lads only crowGODS

Attached: 15eKz8OPBz-6.png (300x250, 30K)

>Bitchmond

Attached: 1440223835910.jpg (1023x572, 86K)

MY afl family

STATE of Firefox, truly the the Sydney Swans of browsers

It all makes sense now.

Attached: bravebane.jpg (331x360, 14K)

wtf is pippen doing on a boat anyway? Don't really understand the motivation of any of these people

lol