Is there any "second fiddle" team that actually has a decent fanbase in their city? Like out of the Clippers, Chargers...

Is there any "second fiddle" team that actually has a decent fanbase in their city? Like out of the Clippers, Chargers, White Sox, Jets, Mets, and Islanders would anyone care if any of those teams moved cities?

Attached: SAS_Headshot.jpg (500x500, 55K)

the lesser NY teams have solid fan bases

Manchester United

why do you think they are there in the first place. even second fiddle in a big market makes more money than some literal flyover

mets do ok because they control queens

nets and islanders are irrelevant memes because they're not even really from nyc and just moved there very recently. they're new jersey and long island.

jets have a decent fanbase

NYC is just a bigger sports town than LA. nobody there wants the fucking chargers. clippers are irrelevant even when they're good. nobody gives a shit about the mighty ducks because it's hockey in LA. angels i dont know, they probably do better because they're concentrated in orange county.

Clippers, Jets, and Chargers are all going to be wildly more successful than their counterparts for the next 5~ years

i doubt the chorgers make more than the chiefs or broncos

nobody wanted the chargers in LA yet their value went up massively once they moved. the arena is gonna get sold out even if its mostly away fans

Angels and Ducks have all of Orange county, which is a lot of money and a pretty die hard fanbase. I didn't include them because they're not really "second fiddle" teams. They don't really share LA, they kind of just own the bottom half of Southern California through to San Diego.

CA is massive same with texas and florida

Everton

Decent people or a decent size?

decent size
>Jew York
>faveLA
>Chiraq
need you even ask?

Then every second string team in British football. They always max out attendance at Everton, Aston Villa, Arsenal etc

Islanders had a dynasty but they aren't even in NY so I'm not sure

surely arsenal are still more popular than chelsea?

lol

size. like my throbbing cock m8

Doesn't really count as much considering the pro/rel system. England can have more teams considering they only have one truly major sport, while America has 4.

Arsenal are 3rd in London.
Spuds > Chelski > Arse

Ah so they're simply more popular outside of it.

bro the nfl football game is always sold out when they go to the uk. i think an nfl team would kill it over there

London Bulldogs intensifies

chargers should be the london team or maybe the jags or the bucs cause fuck florida

Who's second fiddle these days in New York, the Knicks or Nets?

For now but the others are in ascendancy

That's cause the chargers fucked up moving to LA with an already saturated sports scene and an already successful football team. Doesn't help that they both alienated all their fans in SD and made a laughing stock of themselves by moving into a soccer stadium

the knicks are worth more than any other nba franchise and they've been terrible for decades. dolan is literally printing money

chargers should have moved to vegas and raiders should have moved to LA

First of all, fuck Dolan's faggot ass
Second, that doesn't answer my question. Which team has more support from the city's fans

you mean "stayed in" 20 years ago?

knicks obviously. their fanbase is way more loyal and there is way more of them. they sell out msg through all those shit teams dolan puts out

sorry the nets would be the second fiddle team didn't even read the question

San antonio spuds play second fiddle to second rate organizations like Houston and Dallas but have a lot of fans