Pro-Messi = Pro-Trans Athletes

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-155201_Twitter.jpg (720x1067, 433K)

Really makes you think tho

Messi's genius doesn't really have to do with his physical abilities
Semenya's a litteral man

well one looks handsome

Messi is a product of growth hormone.

For a manlet, he is very durable. The growth hormone has something to do with that

I would say manlets are more durable than average
How many lanklets have we seen broken for no reason ?

>trannies trying to conflate being born with a biological defect to being mentally ill and cutting off your penis

Not on my watch.

Attached: B6A16076-17AC-4018-AD39-A85B457430F5.jpg (1200x911, 86K)

one had hormones as a child to make him still below average height, one has 3 times the testosterone of the average female athlete. If you're still thinking that's just a normal girl, listen to her speak

semenya was literally born a woman though, just a fuck ton of testosterone and a few other things

Hahahahaha... Yes... YES and see what I have become! A literal God... Do you think anyone can stop me now? No... And better yet... This isn't even my final form!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaAaAAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *energy bursts surround me and the air surges with electricity*

Attached: Sem_nome.png (680x268, 324K)

>Case one : men don't complain
>Case two : women complain

wow

Come on, dude. Do you think Rojo is more durable than Robben?

Attached: FB_IMG_1556892197231.jpg (480x695, 20K)

Messi had a growth hormone deficiency as a kid so he was treated for it out of necessity, not as some meme performance enhancing scheme. Semenya has around 3 times as much testoterone as women can naturally produce yet still competes in the same leagues.
Do these brainlets really find it hard to grasp?

imagine letting trannies trigger you

I don't even know that litteral who but if it's that Marcus Rojo, I'm 100% sure Robben who is smaller is sturdier

>Robben
>sturdy
Dude is always ded, literally the opposite of sturdy

>One of these is black and the other isn't, so I'm going to defend the black one at all costs.
Had quite enough of negros.

Attached: 49899498894.jpg (403x392, 40K)

SKEEEUUUPPPPP YOU CAN NOT SAY DAT SKEEUUPPPP

Common sense is rare these days, just look at this board as an example.

Attached: 1556721664740.jpg (600x600, 48K)

This.

trans-women taking over womens sports is pretty based to me
let the man on a skirt be a better women they could ever be

One of these dudes is trying to play against women, the other isn't.

We always knew Messi was a lab experiment filled with hormones. Too bad you cant inject character and heart tho.

Memes aside, are there other documented cases of athletes who had to take human growth hormone as a 12 year old like Messi?

One is a turbo manlet getting fouled by dudes much heavier than him
The other is a defender that's supposed to be a tank and dominate the offensive players and is pic related

Attached: lanklets.png (529x326, 24K)

1.6% of the general population have attempted suicide?

Attached: surprised robot looks up from his paper.png (346x297, 171K)

Actually, Robben is 1m80 and as such is too tall to be a sturdy manlet

Doesn't seem that bizarre desu, it would include stuff like women calling their friends before taking some pills that was never going to kill them.

one of these athletes had a medical condition that needed to be treated with hormones

yes
messi hormone treatment is the most common among hormone deficiencies
hundreds of thousands of kids go through it every day
yet there's only one messi
who already played like he does now before taking hormones

Based Leaf

The chick clearly injected test she looks like a dude

irrelevant stats as transgenderism is an extreme form of attention as is suicide attempts, if you only attempted it you wanted attention

It’s relevant insofar that it shows that it’s a mental illness. The closet thing to transgender suicide attempts is schizophrenic suicide attempts (40%). Really makes you think...

That's right. Womanhood needs to be redefined (to include men in dresses)

Attached: Capture.jpg (612x556, 72K)

Messi isn't using testosterone atm so how is this relevant?

You sound like a Nazi drumpf supporter

Like testicles that make you a man

One of these world class athletes took growth hormones to raise his natural starting point to zero. The other has to take hormone reducing drugs to lower their natural starting point to zero.

Reminder that liberalism is a mental disorder.

messi just destroyed liverpoo after destroying manure, spurs, halal, atleti, etc
the seethe is too much to contain

I don't even care let the dude take every world record from them and then watch them seethe lmao

> no womb
> can’t get pregnant
> has testicles
> has a Y chromosome
> some how this is a woman because???

Destroying the current form of Halal isn't really an achievement

Wait so did the chick used to a dude? Damn that makes it even worse

That would get you arrested for hate speech in my country. We have one of these “things” in my office and he literally looks like Chris Chan. Everyone is so uncomfortable around him and no one talks to him.

Nope but this one was

Attached: female.jpg (1396x785, 160K)

low center of gravity=less chance to fall

>heavyweight boxers should be allowed to compete at featherweight
>its sizeist to bar them and contributes to already rampant weight-shaming in our culture
>#healthyatanysize
>i can't even right now

Attached: agwa disappoint.png (673x720, 681K)

growth homone also has something to do with your pea brain

Cutting off your penis doesnt make you a woman. The guy should compete and show how good he is with the men.

Lmao at all the right wingers, completely unable to explain away the Semenya problem without looking like transphobes.
The simple fact is that trans female athletes have NO advantages that SEVERAL current, real athletes do not enjoy. If we look at the supposed 'advantages' we enjoy we can name several footballers alone with that same advantage.

>'Too much testosterone'
Obviously Messi is the example here, as give. He has elevated levels due to taking it as a child. It is OBVIOUS from watching Messi that he has high test levels. How else do we explain his somewhat dominant attitude in the locker baths? Other athletes also have this

>'Too much muscle mass'
This is just non-sense. What does it even mean? The point is there are multiple footballers with this advantage. For example, Andy Carroll has a stupendous amount of muscle, even in his snake tho, compared to the average footballer, yet he is able to compete. The same muscle mass that gives Andy Carroll such an advantage against Premiership footballers is greater than anything any trans athlete has, yet nobody complains.

>'Unfair bone structure'
Now you're just making a fucking joke. Ngolo Kante has one of the least fair bone structures in sport. His skull is literally BUILT to give him forward momentum, with his forehead jutting suddenly downwards as if to pull his body forward and his joints essentially come apart whenever he turns. Yet somehow its 'unfair' that I have slightly larger ribcage than the other women in my Kbachkun boraan class? Fuck off, those bitches can always hit between the ribs if they wanted to avoid getting their necks broken. If bone structure advantage makes you 'trans' then Ngolo Kante should be on youtube under the username 'Fuck your GenderNRole-o Kante' telling bigots to fuck off, because he has the advantage here.

So you see, there is no discussion to be had. The anger here is just because of fresh faces dominating sports.

Attached: bones.jpg (263x390, 20K)

I regret reading such a long and low quality post.

These idiots. The logical conclusion is just to ban all gender segregated sport. Then theyll start fucking complaining that sport oppresses women. CANT FUCKING WIN WITH THE BASTARD CUNTS.

I know this is bait but I’ll bite since you put so much effort into it

>only people on the right hate trannies

If you went outside at all you’d know that ACTUAL FEMINISTS hate them the most. The only people that support them are white nu-males

Cringe but redpilled

Dont get when people say shit like this or the Michael Phelps thing. Even though the very best male athletes might have biological advantages in a given sport, they are still MILES ahead of any woman.

would Yea Forums watch a tranny football league?

Attached: 88887_2.jpg (682x1024, 168K)

Tbh wuld probably be better than watching womens football.

I'd rather eat my cat and then kill myself.

yes of course, what a stupid question.

i would support the Tampa Bay Bailey Jays

why is her cameltoe so puffy

>40% of the team unironically dead by the end of the season

>The absolute state of the progressive w*st

Attached: 23456765432143.jpg (655x643, 79K)

for me, it's Juventucks

Attached: 1517416523905.webm (640x480, 2.92M)

don't worry
i'm sure they'd invite some russian trannies as well

Attached: alicehilton_vladfirsrhc.fy.002-by-am.jpg (2560x1709, 633K)

>Juventucks
keked audibly

good old newcastle for me

Attached: lj0001_572.jpg (686x1024, 148K)

):