Imagine thinking anyone but this man is the GOAT boxer

imagine thinking anyone but this man is the GOAT boxer

Attached: 319d6014ddca660d5422c48318688d0c_XL.jpg (900x472, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/tv/hayden-panettiere-boyfriend-brian-hickerson-arrested-on-domestic-violence-charge/
youtu.be/JplRSJr8K-g
youtu.be/_ip-8Ih4hs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't he lose to a literal nobody?

based mike

Attached: envguh.jpg (640x640, 51K)

>Le Muh Prime Man

Didn't defeat a single elite fighter in THEIR prime. And lost to a bum in his. Most overrated fighter of all time

boxing he would kill me but lets do a freestyle fight and i floor him in 20 secs max

Attached: Floyd.jpg (300x300, 30K)

You know, like I said before, at the end of the day, it's a process, and I dedicated myself to the sport of boxing. I dedicated myself to my craft. To the sport of boxing. 19 years a world champion. You know, I'm truly blessed. My team, they did a tremendous job, you know, Al Haymon, I gotta thank Al Haymon, my uncle Roger, my father, they did a tremendous job. I gotta thank God.

Like I said before, the Money Team is a movement, and Mayweather Promotions are the past, present and future of boxing. When you talk boxing, you talking Floyd Mayweather. Conor Magrayga? That's his name right? Maygrega? name carries no weight. He doesn't sell PPV. Come back to me when you make $250 Million in the sport of boxing in one night. Like I said before, it's a process, and the Money Team is going on to better things.

Hard work and dedication, I'm truly blessed, thank you.

imagine this midget clown against tyson, you fool.

Only the heavyweights can be the GOAT, both in boxing and mma

>what are weight classes

imagina midget tyson against modern hws

Some ppl just need to be fucked by Mike for them to love him. Believe me, they are eager to love him.

>Brainlet
Tyson is GOAT
>Casual
Ali is GOAT
>big brain
Lewis is GOAT
>Ascended mind
Foreman is GOAT

He fought cans. Would get BTFO by current heavyweights

Foreman would literally make a pancake out of tyson

>Brainlet
Foreman is GOAT
>Casual
Ray Leonard is GOAT
>big brain
Ray Robinson is GOAT
>Ascended mind
Tszyu is GOAT

Current heavyweights are utter trash
All of them are just freaks of nature barely able to box bar Fury

Do you actually watch boxing or just highlights on YouTube? Ali would torch this guy.

He punches you once in the stomach and you're down

it's better than post-Lewis era when you had nothin but Clitshkos and Lyakowich, Oquendo, Briggs, Meehan, Byrd, Ruiz, Golota etc etc.

Mike did Nofap, that's what made him unstoppable

Ali is better than this diva

was*

Attached: image.gif (450x338, 3.31M)

>Tszyu
quitting against bum Hatton ruined his legacy

Attached: Ricky.png (931x620, 1015K)

Eder Jofre would like a word

Attached: MexicanAndy.jpg (400x400, 22K)

i hope this is at a stag do

The Italian Stallion is the only boxer worth knowing anything about. Fuck you if you disagree, commie shits.

He lost to a guy that ended up losing to a local boxer from my area lmao

Wonder what he’s thinking here

*clinches your path*

Attached: 168286246.jpg (2126x3000, 1.15M)

Casual detected

i'd Panettiere her Klit

also
people.com/tv/hayden-panettiere-boyfriend-brian-hickerson-arrested-on-domestic-violence-charge/

she can take more right hooks than this

You consider his prime the time when he went out of jail? Are you retarded?

Have you ever seen him shadowboxing? 20 y o Tyson is the best ever, period

Wow a 5'10 nigga threw some punches real fast and beat some cans, then lost to Buster Douglas.
YDKSAB

literally any other "great boxer" would beat the shit out of him, as they actually did. tyson got famous in the 80 knocking down literally whos.

Yeah best ever at punching air

You're right shadow boxing is the best way to judge a boxers career.

yeah if he gets to land a punch. boxing is for chumps, you are so limited and cant take advantage of superior movement. he wouldnt land a hit on me.

What a joke, i don't know any greater heavyweight than Vitali Klitschko

Juicy Vitali lost to a old, fat Lewis on a couple weeks notice. He also got kicked so hard in the head he forgot he lied multiple times when saying it never happened

Attached: PeleReid.jpg (600x477, 38K)

What do u think about the stoppage in that with with Lewis? Why did Lewis avoid the rematch?

Talk about taking the bait

best boxers of all tiem be liek

1. Sugar Ray Leonard
2. Sugar Ray Robinson
3. Sugar Ray Parkinson

Lewis waited over a decade to get the Tyson fight and was gonna retire after finally getting it. The stoppage was right since Vitali was likely to loose his eye if that continued

>Juicy Vitali lost to a old, fat Lewis on a couple weeks notice.
Lewis had been training for 2 months, Vitali is the one who got called up two weeks before the fight because Lennox's original opponent pulled out of the fight.

Why did he retire after the fight against Vitali? I think that rematch was ideal option after the controversial decision

remember when corrie sanders made him crawl?

Because Tyson didn't honour his rematch clause. That was the only reason he waited around afterwards

Boswell pulled out against Vitali. He was training well more than 2 weeks lol

How is a manlet the goat of boxing?

THIS

I dont think the GOAT would get clowned by Evander

Why do all of you zoomer fucks hate on Ali so much? I get it, he was a loud mouth shithead but he was undeniably the greatest. The only comparable fighter would be Ray Robinson and then you're comparing weight classes.

The Frazier fights and the Foreman fight are still compelling as fuck to watch today. He was a genius in the ring and if you're too butthurt to appreciate his skill, you're incapable of separating the man from his talent.

Attached: sfw.jpg (540x709, 50K)

Lennox Lewis is the GOAT Heavyweight. Prime Lewis with Manny in his corner could beat any Heavyweight from any era.

heavyweight is seriously a meme division. they are just fatter and less skilled than the lower weights.

Why did she leave Klitschko? This makes no sense to me.

>hurr he lost
they all lose in the end, prime Mike was a fucking BEAST and worthy of the GOAT title

16 year old Mike in his first real sparring session against a pro.
Jimmy Clark had an 18-1 record at this stage and 16 year old Mike played with the cunt like he was his food.
Jimmy didnt want to spar Tyson again after this, starts around 5:30
youtu.be/JplRSJr8K-g

Attached: Mike-Tyson-001.jpg (300x180, 7K)

BLACKED by AJ

not even top 50

tyson circlejerking is the best way to spot a casual boxing fan from a real one

Certainly one of the most entertaining fer sure

*turtles*

the sex cult wanted her back (not even joking, she gets pimped out at film festivals like Cannes)

Was it before jail when he got knocked out by Buster Douglas?

>spends all fight, every fight, running away from his opponent
>GOAT
Yeah, nah.

Tyson in his youth was legit amazing. He spent most of the fight inside his opponents reach, because he had short arms, but his speed and defence made it work. The literal opposite of gay Floyd.

Dunno if Tyson was the GOAT, but he was sure great to watch. Once Tyson started trying to finish every fight with one punch, especially after he got out of jail, he just wasn't the same fighter.

>heem's your goat
nothing personal, user

Attached: jon bones peace.jpg (936x820, 97K)

GOAT trainer right there anyway. Fucking legend.

Post body

>running away
Jesus Christ

No

>*gets btfo by an oldman*
>the state of your semen slurping sport
youtu.be/_ip-8Ih4hs8

Attached: 1505737618451.gif (194x172, 458K)

Only heavy weights can be GOAT, manlets need not apply

Nah, he ain't Jesus. He's boring.

He could kill you within 10 seconds.

Easily

>"h-he running"
Found the casual, wouldnt be surprised if youre a pactard aswell

Anyone who actually enjoys watching Floyd is a literal faggot.

They would still murder every single one of these manlets.

As you can see, the casuals brain is overloading, causing him to blurt out obscenities in an attempt to save face

story?

Tyson's run was against CM Punk levels of competition. Imagine the current heavyweight division and take out Wilder, Fury, and Joshua. Tyson was fighting bum fights like that.

Anthony Joshua is fighting a literal Butterbean clone in his next fight because there are so few actual HW boxers on the planet. A guy who trains once per week is fighting for a world title, same as in Tyson's day.

to show you little faggots that theres always a bigger fish to fry, if you're game enough

Attached: 1555485634871.jpg (397x406, 39K)