The absolute villages of Neymar and PSG

>the absolute villages of Neymar and PSG

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 14.06.01.png (651x329, 71K)

newspapers can write the most obvious lies people full of hatred will always fell for it.

this article smells like a sheik threat
the retard probably can't understand why everybody doesn't love him for being rich
lmao
sell the club retard, nobody cares about you

What if I told you no one cared about the french league, nerman is a fraud and so is everyone else except mbappe in that team?

I heard they wanted to buy Aston Villa

one PSG, please.

Attached: 5-euros.jpg (620x340, 38K)

if that actually happened, how badly would that affect PSG?

obviously decreased spending on players and pay cuts on more expensive players (causing them to leave the club most likely), but that depends if the next owner is also filthy rich

would PSG return midtable mediocrity?

A non-arab filthy rich person that know anything about football might have some more demands for future players than the savages in charge now.

Attached: pepe morph.jpg (251x242, 26K)

lmao plastic fans is bad but imagine having plastic owners

kek

It could bankrupt the club because it will be full of people only huge wages. Of course depends on who inherits the club and if the current owners bother to remove the players and board members on big wages before hand.

People on huge wages*

this is insane one rumour from a newspaper turns into something that will inevitably happen in the next monthes

I don’t think you can just come in a cut player wages. This is why big spending is a double edged sword. It’s like when a club gets relegated and it saddled with players on big wages and they refuse to leave the club until their contract is up if they don’t get the move they want.

literally there is no good example of good non native owners. liverpool,arsenal,man u are all in the shitter because of their yank owners

hopefully!
I'm in it for the lulz mostly.

I hate to say it but PSG would probably be better than they are now. The Qatar era has made them a top 5 superclub. If they got sold they'd still have have suberclub-tier revenue and potentially a better board, because it would be appointed by successful businessman, not a monarch.

Attached: D2feqUQWkAA1_g4.jpg large.jpg (1914x1698, 171K)

Attached: 1546106805387.png (561x708, 120K)

t. has a monarch

Besides, Gulfies are crazy in love with European football (besides the premier league after manure turned to shit). So I'm sure there's some passion involved. Businessmen usually see it as just that, a business venture.

They should invest into Robotniczy Klub Sportowy Motor Lublin

Don’t they just pay themselves with state owned Qatari businesses or whatever like Man City do with Etihad? I would be very skeptical about it being true revenue. It would have to be another gulf state royal family buying them to keep the club from collapsing if they actually sold.

Why is everyone on Yea Forums so convinced that getting to the semi-finals of the CL in the same season as they got the third highest points total in PL history, counts as failure?

Attached: FacePalm5.jpg (1024x768, 59K)

Marseille is really fucking shit

>google it
>It's in >western Poland
>Not investing in eastern Poland

It's literally in the biggest eastern city of PL mate

stats are for losers

>American investor

>inb4 the Queen buys PSG and leads them to a golden age.

>all the ridiculous sponsorship deals from the middle east coincidentally disappear along with the owners
This kills the revenue.

>not buying QPR
Annoys me desu

>At least we got second place la

Attached: La.jpg (720x249, 53K)

>Robotniczy

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Sarkozy
Or he'll pull a Libya on Qatar when he inevitably becomes president in 2022

Attached: 168981-large.jpg (600x338, 39K)

Imagine your team being so shit that a terrorist organization funding country who bribed FIFA to give them a world cup tournament that they built the stadiums for with slave labor thinks your team is dragging their reputation down.

Sarko knows too much about qatari deals, they can't leave till he is alive

You have pay cuts in case of relegation in contracts

Wtf I love PSG now

Please buy Arsenal

One PSG please.

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 28K)

>hire shit managers
>WOW WHY DON'T WE WIN ANYTHING RELEVANT?

Attached: aguero scores his fifth of the game in pep's first game as city boss.gif (177x200, 1.98M)

>that flag
>this topic

>getting to the semi-finals of the CL in the same season as they got the third highest points total in PL history

fuck i'm bad at maths, can a smart dude here count how many trophies that amounts to??

Thats most countys, mate.

>flag
>this topic

It won't happen before the WC in Qatar.

kill them hopefully, no more easy entrance into the quarter finals for manure anymore

Good summary desu

it's legitimately the best thing that could happen to PSG though, the owners and president are absolute retards

AGGGGUUERRROOOOOOOOOOO

Fenway improved Liverpool

>psg reflects bad on a terrorist supporting shariah slave state that