WHY DO YOU CALL ROMANIAN A TWAIN? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

WHY DO YOU CALL ROMANIAN A TWAIN? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Attached: 1555726682301.webm (960x540, 990K)

6'2 lanklet here

Seriously, how do I get a body like that?

Lots of working out and some borderline illegal medication.

Eat clen, tren hard.

In all seriousness, if you have good genetics and you dedicate yourself to a 5-day bro-split and a proper diet, you can definitely look like that in a couple of years. Don't forget to shave your chest.

TWAIN is a Romanian who used to manage the Yea Forums team in 4CC. He was also a massive Ronaldo faggot

roids.
Seriously, look at how fucking gigantic his obliques are.

>if you have good genetics

Oh, thats me fucked then

SS+GOMAD

bro splits are only good if you're on gear

you can't, you don't have access to his roids

I first heard of him because of 4CC, but then it dawned upon me that he's probably a schizophrenic giga-autist with his Messi / Ronaldo obsession. I also think that he desperately wants to be the board mascot and as famous as possible. He probably participates in the O TWAIN posting as well. It took me a while to realize that he's also the 4CC guy, at least he fielded Messi there.

Bullying gypsies is a tradition uniting europe since ancient times

What do you recommend then? I gained 20kg on a bro split in 3 years. Granted I started when I was 16.

Just forget about it, man. It's not healthy.

upper/lower until you get tired of your natty limit and start cycling

based /fit/ bro

Based /fit/izens

That's not the same person

Really? Could you explain it to me?

Before we have to answer this question, we have to first answer who TWAIN is.

TWAIN is a Romanian manager, currently managing the Yea Forums Yea Forums(nel) Cup team. While he is a huge Ronaldo (in 4cc TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU) fan, he has no problems fielding Punished Messi in his teams.

This gives me reason to believe that the person who obsesses about Messi with at least three proxies a day is actually not TWAIN. however, we still call him TWAIN because the obsessed individual is also a Romanian. He is regularly posting repetitive threads like "Why is Yea Forums handling his decline so poorly" not even 12 hours after Messi has scored two potentially crucial goals against the best Liverpool team in club history. He is surpassing the five posts per IP limit by using proxies and also has a Yea Forums pass to bypass google captcha and reduce the post cooldowns by half.

Thanks

fucking hell it looks like hes wearing pic related but its real actually

Attached: 560x560_aefd6548346d695cd82da6212e991cdedb832d29.jpg (560x560, 23K)

he isn't romanian though, he doesn't speak the language. As I recall he was asked some questions by real romanians several times and he was just disappearing or ignored questions. I guess it's just one of his numerous proxies

i'm twain, AMA

They don't have even similar posting styles. I'm disappointed that as a kraut you don't have the necessary autism to notice, also thisNow stop associating him to my country you little fucking shits.

Steroids.

Cross-fit

Unironically

I'm worried

Attached: state of your life kid.png (878x602, 208K)

O TWAIN

Bring back Torres Mcilroy. He dindu nuffin

gay

You mean 5 Thread Per IP Limit. Not post.

lads a Brazilian girl is coming to mine later to sit on my face
can't wait

Brazilian """girl"""

Be careful user

Cut 3 inches of height and start tippy toe training 6 times a week with tanning booth on your off day.

I'm sorry, I was told that they're one and the same numerous times. And I believed them although I always wondered why he had no problems with fielding Messi in the 4CC. I simply assumed that all of Yea Forums would know their shit.

I guess he needs to have a name, without a name you can't meme about him.

if her dick is more than 4 inches long (erect) you are legally entitled to a refund

Be a professional athlete. muscle mass also takes time to build, Ronaldo is 34 so of course he is going to be jacked at this point

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG CMON

Don't you have some masculine bulges to "mire" back at your containment board? Go away

post her bunda

based

Attached: 1556559398019.jpg (256x197, 9K)