Look at this dood

look at this dood

Attached: karim_benzema-vs-cristiano_ronaldo (1).jpg (620x580, 43K)

Benzema played more games, retard

it was always obvious that Ronaldo is closer to Benzema than to Messi

This is so sad. Poor benzema was always a good player, but he had to keep sacrificing so Ronaldo could statpad and get his tap ins.
Ya seethe, twain? Doesn't change the fact that chumps like quagliarella and benzema are outscoring him. OH NO NO NO NO NO TSU'S CAREER IS OVER

Benzema has more CL goals after R16 than Messi in the past 4 years

Uh and Messi won the sextuple in 2009, Messi scored 92 goals in 2012. We're talking about this season faggot

>muh past 4 years when UEFA Madrid refballed everybody constantly

This season Ronaldo became the only player ever to ever win La Liga, Premier League and Serie A. Great season, yes.

Ronaldo held Benzemalo back.

Well if he didn't win serie A this year that would have been embarassing
Also the first time in 5 years Juve didn't win the cup

This season Arturo vidal became the only player to win the serie a, La liga and bundesliga titles. It's his eigth (8) consecutive title. Why don't you suck his dick? Meaningless cuck achievement that doesn't actually mean anything. Juventus were going to win it with or without him, I'd be impressed if he won the scudetto with Napoli or inter, not the team who has been winning it for a decade now

Lol twain btfo

>bundesliga
lol

that's why there are the min per X stats, la friendado ;^)

and Ronaldo's is better

You think winning the serie a with juventus is an achievement? It's just as bad as the bundesliga. It is a joke farmer league, and yet Ronaldo is still being outscored by quagliarella and Zapata.

ronaldo scored more penalties retard

Kys obsessed bitch

by a tiny amount and with less games LMAO

At this point Ronaldo is just a tap in merchant. He can tap it in, but when you need big moments to change the game, such as against Ajax, he cannot do anything. Unlike Messi, who can either assist or score himself, as he showed vs liverpool.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS FUCKING FAGGOT HE ISNT EVEN TRYING ANYMORE

OH NO NO NO NO NO

He scored 2 goals and you still complain. You messifags hipocrisy is atrocious. When Ronaldo team lose its always Ronaldo fault. When Messi team lose its always the others fault. No one ever blames him. Last year when they lost against Roma you blamed everyone beside him. Kys retarded paki.

Nice proxy

When Ronaldo loses its the teams fault but when Ronaldo scores a hattrick it's all about him, right? Bernardeschi played well and gave Ronaldo an assist and penalty but no one credited him, it was only because of Ronaldo. Now against Ajax he didn't play well so wasn't able to do it. But it's all the teams fault.

Who's the hypocrite now? I do agree that it was a team failure, but I'm just pointing out that Ronaldo cannot do anything when he isn't being served inch perfect crosses to tap in

Not gonna resort to your level twain

You have the same writing style; you're a proxy

this is a messi board, this is a messi world, who needs a prpxy to laugh at degenerate deluded penaldofags?

You are Alfonso, nobody buys your "all the multiple people who dislike Messoy are Twain" bullshit anymore

wow

I blame the whole team when his team loses. But you always emphasize Ronaldo as the main problem. He is doing his job as a striker so its normal him not doing the run and then scoring. You can see how he was trying hard against Atletico and Ajax but that was inevitable considering how bad they were playing.

>calls people proxies
>did this ten minutes ago
O TWAIN

Attached: oooo twain.png (1049x879, 171K)

Yes , definitely benzema can get in on that spanish league statpad , remind me how well real is doing , must be in the final of UCL already , carried by modric of course

>la liga defence

O TWAIN