So how does your girlfriend feel about your love of sports?

So how does your girlfriend feel about your love of sports?
Is she a fan too, or does she shit on it?

Attached: 1556227599205.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MusyO7J2inM
old.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/bb6xgj/being_a_female_f1_fan_after_that_documentary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ryangosling.jpg

Attached: 1556818502980.jpg (882x960, 76K)

Based and redpilled

literally me

GOD

DAMN IT

Back when I had a gf she once called me to go to her house to watch Formula 1 there, but it was a trap since her parents weren't home so she sucked me until I gave up watching the race and we had sex

don't make me do it

Attached: 1356178387485.jpg (433x427, 86K)

Attached: bladerunner2049-1500303342071_270h.jpg (480x270, 15K)

Every August I send her this.
youtube.com/watch?v=MusyO7J2inM

She's also a huge soccer fan.

>

my gf screams and shouts at the tv which gets her passions flowing and we usually have sex afterwards

Attached: Doomer.png (1908x782, 1.03M)

what does a girlfriend feel like bros?

;_;

Attached: ZHmHih6.png (970x542, 257K)

I don't love sports, I just shitpost here

>my girlfriend

I don't care what she thinks really

bags of coins

Girlfriend? What's that?

Attached: 1409084165220.jpg (887x900, 219K)

I don't have a gf, just a fiancee now

She doesn't mind as long as some match doesn't come in the way of some plans for us.
She also turns into a typical event fan during World Cups and Euros

Hmmmm

Attached: 1556197147260.webm (720x420, 2.52M)

What is a "gf" to be exact?

Attached: 1.jpg (400x469, 44K)

w-what?

Attached: CA9E1BED-DA3E-4032-91F1-040972E536EC.png (970x545, 326K)

hm
colombia

she doesn't give a shit. I wanted her to watch some games with me and she just layed down on the bed on instagram. fucking female asshole

Based. I think women are soulless. They don’t have hobbies. You watch a film with them and they fall asleep within minutes. You go out and they’re on their phone. I wish I was gay sometimes.

>fucking female asshole
What does this feel like?

the other day I finally got my big ass gf to sit on my face while jacking me off
it was truly an achievement

I feel the same way fella. I'll make her watch the second leg of barcelona vs liverpoop though, we'll see how fit she is to be my 3d waifu

When mine was still the gf instead of the ex last summer, she watched the German World Cup matches. I had to explain to her why >we suddenly swapped sides with the opponent. Her personal highlight of every match was singing the national anthem. I'm just glad she wasn't arrested for hate speech because of this.

Based and Gaypilled

do you miss her?

She doesn't exist

Attached: 1556054710536.png (428x424, 125K)

She attends hockey games with me and seems to enjoy it, she knows the rules and can see the puck but hates the hits and when somebody gets hurt.
I'm proud that she's never on the phone when the game is on, better than 95% of the girls in the arena.

If being choked unconscious during sex is a sport then my gf loves sport

>tfw one of my best memories is fucking her in the back of the car while Griezmann scores the penalty in the final

OUIIIIIIIII

>ex gf
>used to watch La Liga matches with me
>never understood the game but was genuinely interested because I had fun watching the game
Why did she have to leave?

Attached: DigitalVictoriousCommongonolek-size_restricted.gif (700x298, 3.2M)

>I'm proud that she's never on the phone when the game is on

RARE

>La Liga
>Forcing a real human bean to unironically watch Deportivo la Coruña vs Levante
Oh jeez, I wonder why she must have left.

Why did you let her go dummy

she will watch f1 and olympics, but then again thats the only stuff i watch other than playoff /hoc/

>gf

>tfw used to have a Mexican gf (from Mexico none of this Mexican-American bullshit) who liked soccer and boxing
>tfw we once had a testy discussion over who was better between Messi and Ronaldo
>tfw now stuck with a white girl who thinks sports are for plebs

You won trust me

Like this

Attached: 6A9BC11B-2FA8-4871-A0A0-F936DA919C91.png (500x659, 155K)

Who was the cancerous ronfag

>You won trust me
>white women winning

Attached: 20181008_132205.jpg (720x870, 409K)

Brown people can just fuck off innit.

She was, I feel like women always back Ronaldo over Messi.

Tastes like salty milk and feels like a bag of sand.

She's dating someone who watches a REAL league like the EPL.

Based.

lmfao

Lel

>gf likes poverty ball
>I like boxing & mma
>never watch a game with her
> she falls asleep everytime I put on a match
Thinking into leaving her desu senpai

this desu

my wife is a casual liverpool fan
I told her if they win the league I'm going to throw her down the stairs

Getting warmed up on a cold night in stoke innit

My girlfriend doesn't care about sports but she pretends to enjoy them every so often when she knows that it is meaningful to me.

she bandwagons the teams I like except in soccer, her family supports United and Chivas, while I support Arsenal and Santos.

I love her to death, she tries her absolute hardest for me in that regard

>telling your gf you enjoy watching two naked dudes hugging and humping on the ground
Don't worry, she's gonna leave you first.

>I support Arsenal and Santos

based chicano

Is way better watching Colo Colo vs Literally Who FC

She watches the match on television when I'm at the stadium and we talk about the tactics and performance when I get home

>tries to get involved
>realises she doesnt give a shit about it after half a season

at least she enjoys traveling to champions league away games
she's probably not gonna be happy when we're going to Belarus, Turkey and Albania instead of Turin, Paris and Barcelona

Thank god

Gfs are overrated, desu. Trust me, I would know.

BREED with your significant other

Attached: 1555388299688.jpg (540x540, 46K)

My last gf was like this. Did nothing, had no ideas.

What’s her problem?

You're dating Bielsa on a wig, m8.

cant believe someone was able to catch this kek

same desu
bruh

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

is she as into f1 as this chick? old.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/bb6xgj/being_a_female_f1_fan_after_that_documentary/

I don't have one

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

must be nice being women

My gf doesn't care that much and just lets me be. I watch too many things though, per week I'd say I watch more than 10 hours of just sports in my free time.

white triplets?

My waif is more interested in my passion for music, not much of a sports fan herself but she doesn't mind them

Attached: 49b929600fdd42158fcfd849bb71ac60.jpg (1200x750, 109K)

>she still believe in gabitalism
stupid brainwashed thot the gabital is stoping you from being successful

whats going on here?

kek

Based weeb

Jealousy

> 3D Women
Y I K E S

>boo hoo, I'm tall and white and handsome and live in a first-world country why can't I find qt gf?
fuck off
if ugly brown manlets the world over can do it so can you

Attached: 1445956991211.jpg (1000x664, 433K)

My last bf was very disinterested in sports. I'd send him Messi videos but I don't think he cared.

Single now. Last gf had no interest really, but would casually back the teams that represented her, like Ireland and Leinster. I brought her to a couple of derbies between Leinster and my team though, and she cheered for my team because she doesn't really care about rugby. Her team in Gaelic football (Dublin) is dominant though, so she would make fun of my team sucking even though she barely knew the rules of the game and I would pretend to be pissed off and she would laugh. ;_;

Her dad was a big Liverpool fan so she used to say she followed them, but she knew nothing about them. We broke up before Liverpool went on the Champions League run last year, but I'd say she hadn't watched a full game since they slipped the title in 2014.

She said it was stupid so I went with my female friend who likes football, gf got jealous and insists on coming every time now.

>girlfriend

roasties are a meme. enjoy getting cucked

>Did nothing, had no ideas
literally me desu

She made fun of me because I watch every game on TV but I can't play for shit. Left me for a chad because I'm a chubby manlet.

inspiring post, thank you hamez

Attached: 1429796183269.png (1280x1280, 542K)

And that's why I don't want the Chilean Primera division, Imagine unironically watch Albacete Bipe or Huachipato.

>Im tall
5'9
>white
not an argument
>handsome
3/10 when I put effort in
>first-world
not for much longer

t. posted while sitting in his bugatti

>White
>Not an argument
Nice try Achmed

but I have nobody

Those brown manlets arn't going after the same women. I could be swimming in hair brown dwarf ladys if i wanted.

>ex apparently a chelsea """"fan""""
>still thinks drogba plays for chelsea
>hasnt watched a single match
>goes on twitter and argues about how Ronaldo is better than Messi because of some retweeted stats and she thinks ronaldo is hot
>doesnt even know what position Messi plays
I try not to involve her when watching sports with the lads

Attached: 120694831047.jpg (404x267, 19K)

It's been so long since I had one, but my ex used to think that FC Barcelona can compete in the world cup.
Good riddance I'd say.

Nice pair of dubs, my African friend

The british girl i'm with these days is better at sports than I am. She doesn't know shit about Ivory Coast's championship so I get to wear the pants

Your ex sounds like the average Yea Forums poster, she can be O TWAIN as far as I know

She doesn't practice anymore but used to play soccer at 8 am twice per week for a few year, among other sports.
Didn't seem to really enjoy it, now she's a yoga teacher

>tfw short brown manlet
>tfw I've fucked plenty of white girls

Attached: tenor.gif (220x222, 79K)

Send pics

>falling for the latina meme

>had a girl I've known for a long time over last night to catch up
>she was really cool and fun and easy to talk to
>after she left I immediately went and raw dogged a tranny I met online
Sometimes I wonder why I am the way that I am

Attached: F2EFA4E4ED584D1A9883C12EB21A96BF.jpg (742x1115, 63K)

Cold, also dark

Fuck the girl, post pics of the tranny

>gf

Attached: 1529784023210.png (500x522, 141K)

wife hates sports but she tries sometimes. she loves watching football (soccer) because it's fast paced and not too long. If she chose a team it would be liverpool because of the liver bird logo. her favorite game this season was everton v spurs and tottenham scored 6 goals. she thought every match would be like that. sadly disappointed lol