Are you standing with female hockey players in their boycott of women's hockey?

Are you standing with female hockey players in their boycott of women's hockey?

Attached: IMG_20190502_153651.jpg (620x700, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sBMoM4ijiSU
hockeycanada.ca/en-ca/news/2009-nwt-007-en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This sounds like they would love to have the NHL subsidize their "sport." If anyone watched this outside of the Zamboni driver and the guy that opens and closes the penalty box door, they wouldn't have to do this.

I don't know who's running their league but they should hire someone from Gary's tribe he turns boring shit into must see tv

>a game we revere so deeply
who the fuck wrote this? did someone who learned english today write this? fucking cunts

I've been boycotting it my whole life. Solidarity.

LUL Pog

im supporting the other side so the boycott lasts forever

This is like me boycotting Tinder until Kate Upton sleeps with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=sBMoM4ijiSU

Why don't they just make the NHL co-ed.
Realistically no women could play but they would be welcome to try out. Men and women are supposed to be equal, right?

>shit athletes, routinely get beaten by high schoolers
>no advertisers because no one gives a shit
>no revenue to be made
>REEEEEEEEEEE PAY US MILLIONS AND GIVE US FREE HEALTHCARE

Are women really this stupid?

The NHL is co-ed. Manon Rheaume tried out for the Lightning in '92 and played a couple periods of an exhibition game. Hayley Wickenheiser played in a lower tier Finnish league as well.

Is this ice hockey or field hockey?

It's turning getting what you want into a movement that only horrible, despicable people wouldn't back. It's manipulating society into serving and glorifying you, and feeling good about doing it. It's far from stupid.

hockeycanada.ca/en-ca/news/2009-nwt-007-en

>professional resources they deserve
So....like a high school rink or something, because those pathetic bitches can't even match 16 year old boys, let alone any "professional" men.

Fuck those bitches.

Pretty much all sports are co-ed except for women's sports which are restricted for women only

>Realistically no women could play
That's not how this works, you dumb fuck. When pussies, like YOU, cave in to bitches, then they mandate them on the team and won't let you kick them out, so now your stuck with some incompetent bitch on your team that contributes nothing and makes your life a pain in the ass.

>we love hockey so much we quit playing till you give us money

????????????????

Based and redpilled.

See: police, military, EMS

dykepuck BTFO

>tldr
>dont care
>womens """"""sports teams"""""
yeah im good thanks

Agreed, which is why there is no such thing as the "Men's World Cup" in soccer. There's just the World Cup (for everyone) and the Women's World Cup (for women only).

when will w*men realize there is no market for female sports? not even other w*men give a fuck

those dusty cunts need a good dicking

Has no one explained to them how supply and demand works?

When men start beating the shit out of them and their whiteknight supporters for fucking up our society, this will all stop.

"Professional women sports" are literally paralel to men amateur.
No sponsors.
No incone.
Nobody wants to watch them.
They mostly suck.
Dont get paid shit.
The difference? Men dont go on rants.
They know they suck and do not deserve equal pay as real players.

These women deserve subsidisation from men because they envisaged a nice life for themselves when they were children.

Attached: D94FFC10-EB7D-4C51-A003-8D1916461657.jpg (750x547, 110K)

underrated

>"Professional women sports" are literally paralel to men amateur.
Boys, not men.

Bitches get stomped by U15 teams, which are 15 year old boys.

Attached: pro women aren't.png (1249x1690, 2.48M)

Completely missed the point friend.

Any post-pubescent person is not a boy

>standing with female hockey players
I'd rather lay down with them

Attached: fancyhil.png (458x662, 431K)

Not at all. My point is that you are giving the women FAR too much credit, as they aren't even capable of beating BOYS, let alone men.

Nope. Boys become men in their 20's when their mind and body have fully matured. Until then they're still boys....and bitches can't even compete with THEM, let alone men.

Shit. Guess no one else deserves to live a good life.

Can a boy become a father? You Americans are pretty fucking weird sometimes

>let me tell you about your point
The only point i was making is that nobody wants to watch or pay substandard players.

Happens all the time....unless you think some 14 year old junior high student is a "man".

You Irish are pretty fucking cunty all the time.
No argument there.

It's american standards mate that's all, don't worry about it

There are sustainable women's leagues, but these women just didn't pick the right sport. Women's tennis has a market, golf to an extent... idk what else.

They are absolutely right. They deserve their own professional league which pays well and looks after their welfare. Something must be done and it must be done now. Every self respecting hockey fan should agree with them and support their goal of attaining something approaching parity with the men's game. If it doesn't happen we are going to have many more of these retarded bitches commentating on real hockey on NBC and no-one needs that.

based

Kek I remember the Montreal team used to play in the Bell Centre (where the Montreal Canadiens play). The building holds 18,000+. I don’t think they ever broke 1,000. In one of the biggest hockey cities in the world.

You'd see better hockey played on any given pond I bet.

kek

Too bad the actual truth is we'd probably get more.

They need to wear less clothes.

what if they play with micro bikinis and skirts and for each goal against them, they all have to take a piece of clothing off

>The world OWES us an audience, fame, and fortune!
Western women like that should be publicly flogged.

yes I am for several reasons.

1. The players in on this "boycott" are members of the top national teams in their sport & have played in and won several Olympic and World Titles. Just recently, Finland has staked their claim to being one of the top 3 in the world and as a result, their players want a shot to play as well. They have paid their due and then some

2. The NHL has continually said they would start up their own women's league if all else failed. Well one league folded and the other is run by a commissioner who is a naval gazing retard with an inferiority complex.

3. The athletes themselves are some of the most intelligent, giving people you could want your child to look up to and always find time for fans and media. That is incredibly important in today's social media age

4. Every other womens sport has seemed to hit a talent wall. WNBA players will never dunk because they aren't tall enough, NWSL players are meh because soccer sucks dick. These women have risen the level of their talents in several ways, every single year and every tournament. They deserve a chance to prove what they can do with the NHL behind them.

Attached: gabel to Jenner.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>The athletes themselves are some of the most intelligent, giving people you could want your child to look up to and always find time for fans and media. That is incredibly important in today's social media age

Attached: 1554682074618.gif (800x371, 193K)

Natalie Spooner just went to india to help raise awareness about clean water. That seems like a nice thing to me

Attached: Natalie Spooner.jpg (593x935, 190K)

A post so awful and stupid it could only come from a canadian

Women's sports suffers from the same problem as trannies, it doesn't matter what you do for them, the masses will never care and thus it will never be the realness they want.

They play like 15 year old boys...aka....SCRUBS.

Fuck off with your entitled bullshit.

Nobody wants to watch or pay substandard athletes, no matter the gender.
Get over it.

top kek

your league has teams that average over 10k per game in attendance even though there is such an overwhelming amount "higher quality" football out there, even in neighboring countries

Those substandard male players would score over 20 goals to the average women national team.
Ibrahimovic at 37 years of age would score 10 goals against them, without putting too much effort.

>over 10k
Yeah, no.
Only Peñarol and Nacional, the two bigs which had won a total of 8 SA titles and 6 intercontinentals and also the 90% of the league titles.
Also, nobody is travelling to Argentina or Brazil for a football match if their team is not playing.
We have a very strong relation with our teams and NT because we used to be the best, both in clubs and NT.
The sixties saw Peñarol rape SA and even beat Real Madrid in both legs on Intercontinental final. The seventies was Nacionals decade and the eighties were mixed, weve only started to be really shit in the 90s so we have nearly 0 costumers but passionate nostalgic fans.
So, yeah, nobody pays nor want to watch substandard players.

Why does being a champion in a sport mean you deserved to be paid?
Should the Dutch pay their national korfball team millions for winning every korfball competition?

They need to be at home taking care of the house anyways.

>Yeah, no.
>Only Peñarol and Nacional
Are they both not teams in your league or what???
>Also, nobody is travelling to Argentina or Brazil for a football match if their team is not playing.
Why not support a team in Argentina or Brazil then since the quality™ is so much higher? Why would they voluntarily support a club full of substandard players?

>The players’ decision places an emphasis on the NHL to play a larger role in women’s hockey, as well as the nations’ two governing bodies. The NHL has provided financial support to women’s hockey, but has resisted further involvement including the possibility of sponsoring its own league.

Of course the strong empowered women are demanding that men pay for everything.

>These women have risen the level of their talents in several ways, every single year and every tournament

Yeah, almost good enough to beat high school boys

>The United States women’s hockey team will be among the top gold medal contenders at the 2014 Winter Olympics, but before the squad heads to Sochi on Feb. 1, it’s preparing for the Games by scrimmaging against New England high school boys. The most recent opponent on Team USA’s schedule was Dexter Southfield, which defeated the U.S. Olympians 6-3 on Sunday afternoon

Because the players are not substandard for the money we can afford to them, and football and clubs is deeply woven into society here. Unlike any women sport in the face of the earth.
To earn money you have to make money. Theres professional clubs here that owe a lot of salaries to their players. You know why? They dont make money because they almost have no fan and draw almost no money. You know why? Because they are substandard. You dont see those player cry for mo money, they know they dont deserve it.

This
Why the fuck does the NHL have to do anything here?
Women's hockey would have nearly zero impact on their product and surely wouldn't be worth the hassle
The NBA has gotten nothing from keeping the WNBA afloat

>we will not play because we're not making millions doing it
okay, so?
the dystopia where a "movement" like this succeeds and some shitty league gets primetime purely because of gender is pretty freaky
you better have bought a ticket to at least five games this season or you're problematic

just the other night I saw our national team play and stomp Japan like 8-0, it was a paralympic event
just dudes sliding on their asses playing their hearts out while people cheered and shouted like any other match, it was heartwarming
meanwhile some spoiled bitches be bitching because they can't rake in millions for a league nobody gives a fuck about
wanna make it about womyn empowerment then go and fund the league yourselves, find your female audience to go and watch your shitty league, don't beg the men to fund it for you
our universities have a hockey league nobody's begging the ministry of education to bankroll them
fuck

>female tennis players demand the male players money
>female soccer players demand the male players money
>female basketball players demand the male players money
>female hockey players demand the male players money
I'm sensing a pattern here

Yea, it's time to start hanging crazy women in the town square.

Parahockey is a good watch, at least they're not afraid to crash into each other. Who wants to watch hockey without checking?

How do Mexicans grow mustaches at 15?

i want to fuck hockey cuties

>How do Mexicans grow mustaches at 15?
Testosterone probably.

It's a natural defence against their own smell, the 'tache acts as an air vent

Is Mozambique the Mexican Lesotho?

Onions

More like the brazilian Zimbabwe