Will Liverpool btfo us in the second leg?

Will Liverpool btfo us in the second leg?

Attached: Pepe Barcelona.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d4vbdyUAumo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=d4vbdyUAumo

This happens (again) and they win 4-3

yes they will win 4-2

>we

fuck off halalfag

You have a mental illness mate. I’m seriously concerned about you. I’m pleading for you to see a psychiatrist.

What's more likely:

>there is one guy that posts from Romania, New Zealand, Argentina, Austria, Serbia, Hungary, Portugal, Georgia, India, etc.

>multiple people dislike Fraudlel Messoy

I don't see us scoring multiple away goals unfortunately

Unlikely but possible. If Liverpool had actually managed to finish and Messi hadn't Messi'd it would have been a draw or loss last night. If Roma could score 3 against you then Liverpool can.

Thanks for proving my point Twain

O TWAIN

>Us
>That flag

>Unlikely
Liverpool certainly have the talent

even if they win, you'll also score, and they're not scoring 5 against barca

Attached: 1556759021589.png (645x527, 147K)

Are you sure? We have been really shit in away knock out games

If Valverde pussy tf out again and leaves Arthur out instead of granny rakitic probably

Attached: 129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg (343x450, 19K)

What's wrong with Rakitic?

You have that many proxies you faggot ?

When you buy a proxy service, you buy the server and can set your location. So he just clicks a menu to get a different flag. He does however have Yea Forums passes for them all.

REALLY makes me think

He has more than that. I saw him on a Japanese one.

Attached: o twain.png (601x260, 33K)

>HE JUST CASUALLY LISTS ALL THE COUNTRIES HE HAS PROXIES FOR
>"AH YES NOBODY WILL SUSPECT ANYTHING"

Attached: 1531790188204.png (600x580, 360K)

Liverpool would have scored if not for Rakitic you retard

no but Ajax will BTFO you in the finals, screencap this

Attached: jaxed.jpg (351x355, 22K)

you seem much hungrier for the cl this year

Hungary will only take you so far

Nope, Barcelona will win at anfield too

No, Barcelona too much continental pedigree to let this go.

You don't honestly believe that do you? Valverde is going to go for a 0-0 like against Roma. He was going for 1-0 in this game but it was by Messi's will alone that it was 3-0

Could be, hope not

Weird how you never see the
>depressed NZ Barca fan
>seething NZ messi threadspammer
>portuguese "messoy" spammer
>argentine "look at these ronaldo vs messi stats" poster
post in the same minute

Yes they will win 5-1 with Klopp squatting over Messi's face as he proceeds to release a massive shit.

>Dont understand Valverde/Messi strategy
>A premiershit team vs Laliga Champion

I told YOU that barcelona was going to smash Liverpool and barcelona smashed pool. 3-0 . Tie is over. But if Liverpool really wants to try a comeback, barcelona is going to score more than 2 or 3 at anfield next week. You cannot control Messi and score against a pique/lenglet/busquets/vidal/Stegen defense. Premiershit fans dont know shit.

What did yo u say before they played Roma? We both know that Valverde is a coward

>won't get to see Liverpool get btfo again the in the final

That was comfy as fuck last year I Wana go back

Attached: 1555443221679.jpg (250x226, 7K)

Nice Freudian slip twain.

Last year barcelona didnt have Lenglet who has impressive aerial/crossing defensive skills. Vidal wasnt here too. And Messi didnt rest enough to face last stages of CL.

This year you cannot score against barcelona without exposing your own defense. So if liverpool wanna try it, it will be a fucking offensive fest for Suarez, Messi and co.

>Lenglet
He's slow. Against a fully healthy Liverpool defense he can get exposed
>Vidal
Won't start

Liverpool offense*

considering we are on this godforsaken place definitly the first one

Yes, but 2-1.

fuck off retardo

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-072421~2.png (720x338, 69K)

based

Attached: hitlbadkike.jpg (970x933, 179K)

Kys you obsessed fuckin bitch!

Roma was also a case of the players literally thinking they had it won and going in to walk around.

Footy lad MESSI learnt fro. His mistake

O TWAIN

O TWAIN!

Not for the full 90. They weren't being casual when Roma was up 2-0

the problem of thinking you have it won is not the 90 minutes on the pitch but the previous week in training and resting
these are peak boomers, the get drunk one night and it takes them a week to get back in shape

He was too slow to pass the Ball or support correctly the backline
Go watch the fucking game again liverpool could score the whole fucking game but they failed miserably it was all Valverde fault for giving them the midfield by having zero control in the midfield due to his slow moves Arthur could pass faster and better whole busquets and Vidal cover the backline were Lucky it wasnt salah and manes Day u saw they missed like hell

In all seriousness what sort of punishmebt/legal action would happen if klopp just shat on the pitch after?

Roma did have at least 1 away goal, and did 3.
Liverpool on other hand need to 4(5 if Barcelona score 1)
So Liverpool need a miracle here.

>they missed like hell
2 shots from outside the area
the clear chance that went to the post
not really breaking any records

Liverpool only need 3 to take it to penalties.

Yeah that bc you dont count shots like the one mane missed fight in front of ter stegen completely alone and threw it to the heavens.
I can remember milner shot straight into ter stegens hands as well.

Your club is weakmind. Imagine letting fucking ROMA win after winning the first leg 4-1. And this is supposed to be the champions of the Spanish league?

Holy shit, my sides were in the 4th dimension last year.

Prepare to have all hopes and dreams crushed

Not a chance, if Liv score just one goal to Barcelona, then they will have big shot to eliminate Barca.

How they are gonna do it? Roma have huge opportunity because the away goal and they know how to neutralize their offense on second leg while Liv basically have none because they even can't handle Man City at Anfield, the club that almost have similar strategy with Barca.

>Yeah that bc you dont count shots like the one mane missed fight in front of ter stegen completely alone and threw it to the heavens
of course not, the ball was never controlled and the shot went to the moon
>I can remember milner shot straight into ter stegens hands as well
yeah, that's one of the 2 I counted

LIKE CLOCKWORK

I haven't seen him with a France or Germany proxy for example, funny how he mentions Serbia and Hungary but not those countries.

CAUGHT RED HANDED

one might wonder why a serbian is defending an argentinian