*triggers the bong*

*triggers the bong*

Attached: flag1.jpg (619x395, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_famine_of_1866–68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*kills his own kind because of their religion and then drinks himself to death*

Attached: 1556807748047.jpg (249x159, 3K)

Pathetic.

Attached: 240px-Skibbereen_by_James_Mahony,_1847.jpg (240x332, 44K)

I'll be moving to Dublin in september and I'll stay there at least one school year

Any advice?
>inb4 don't go

>Starves to death on a fucking island surrounded by fish

*steals your potatoes*

Hope you like potatoes

don't go

I have nothing against Ivorians.

So you mean to say Ireland is about the same as shitholes like Pakistan and Sri Lanka?

do they drink alcohol in pakistan and sri lanka, you moron.

Based

Attached: 1553643676285.jpg (456x600, 52K)

Yes. Alcohol is common in Pakistani cities, and it is legal in Sri Lanka. Who is the moron again?

I reckon you are a pommie

t. expert in muslim affairs

Slay as much redheaded pussy as you can Jordi

*get invaded by bongs*
*speak the language bongs forced on you*
*get starved to death, don't fish to survive*
*larp as scots and english*
*best team are the Shamrock Rovers*

Sri Lanka is 70% Buddhist

Attached: 8db.png (919x737, 54K)

I’ve been to North Ireland but never Ireland. How does it compare? Belfast was based.

KAT.

Attached: rangers.gif (200x200, 19K)

It's the same except for the accents, currency, metric system, and a distinct lack of union flegs

Based

>liverpool supporter

Attached: Top Lel.jpg (750x523, 147K)

*triggers the bomb*

The one thing that united the North and the Republic is both of them support Liverpool. I've met people who are hardcore Catholic Nationalist Irish who support Celtic and Liverpool, and people who are super Protestant Unionist Irish who support Rangers and Liverpool.

Why is this? Is Liverpoo the uniting force for the Irish?

Attached: 1552491956881.png (800x900, 552K)

>proddies
>our own kind

Attached: bod_indo.jpg (470x342, 30K)

No monarchy either

>flag of a protestant republic in the background
Pretty based

> Dies because his country ran out of potatoes

Attached: facts-about-the-irish-flag-1500x515[1].jpg (1500x515, 80K)

>KAT (?)
>gif that doesn’t move
Don’t get this post

>Dublin
Ha, have fun. Dublin is barely even Irish. It's like a smaller, shit version of London, with a higher proportion of junkies and a big, retarded toothpick in the city centre. Everything with doing in Ireland is on the opposite side of the country.

The best advice I can give you is to spend your weekends around the rest of the country. Go to the Aran Islands or Inishboffin, go to Dingle for a night, check out the Galway arts festival, rent a car and go for a drive along the Wild Atlantic Way. Basically, everything that's unique and fun about Ireland, Dubliners hate and scorn, and try to dissociate themselves from.

Attached: roy-keane3.jpg (647x340, 19K)

>arts festival

Fuck Liverpoop. Also, in the Republic, it's about 50/50 between them and Manure. Ireland has the most Premiership customers per capita in the world. By customer, I don't mean casual fan, I mean committed full on, call the team "we," wear jerseys to work man children.

They all accuse the other team's fans of being plastic, they all laugh about clubs pandering to dumb Asian fans without realising they're one and the same. It's unbearable. If you go to any Irish sports website with a reasonable amount of activity, every soccer article, regardless of the story, will have Liverpool and United fans in their 30s arguing like 5 year olds in the comment section.

It's basically a load of concerts

When the Irish immigrated to Liverpool all the hun ones supported Liverpool while the fenian ones supporter either Liverpool or Everton

>n-no! i support liverpool because of muh irish ties, not because they're successful. i'm not a glory fan, honestly i-i'm not. nooooooo!

The amount of huezilians in Dublin made me ashamed. The country is pretty beautiful and worth visiting.

>Overlooks your taxes to inflate thier GDP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_famine_of_1866–68

dies because his country ran out of potatoes tries to eat trees instead you fingolians are truly the masterrace

Which team do you support then?

>Everything with doing in Ireland is on the opposite side of the country.

Literally what is there to do in endless fields of sheep and villages with population sub 1000?