Ladies and gentlemen, your 2019 UEFA Champions League finalists

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2019 UEFA Champions League finalists

Attached: barcajaxvb[1].jpg (760x506, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>two teams that won their leagues on a regular basis will be the finalists of the Champions League
>and that's a bad thing!

The Jew fears the samurai

Attached: son-heung-min-tottenham-2018-19_joitfzm72kyz18rif1h4sc9lp.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

Ajax hasn't won the league in 5 years
and nobody will stop this barca, not Tottenham and not Ajax

The criteria is having one the league at least once this decade and once every decade since the 80s

Cringe. Its only 1-0 and Sonaldo hasn't been onleashed on the kikes yet

just wait until we have Sonaldo in the second leg you zoomer fucks

koreans were all mud farmers when the samurai were relevant

Good guys final.

>Cryuff will get his sticky through a CL final

>Sonaldo
>when Ronaldo couldn't even do it
Easy 3-0 jantje in Amsterdam.

Most kino final in long time

Sonaldo > Ronaldo
Meme magic is on our side

Cruyff is smiling in hell.

It's called Champions League for a reason

>another episode of real/barça destroys the underdog in the CL final
getting tired of it la

>cruyff will not be here to watch it

fuck this shit

The good guys final

I know, but Tottenham and Liverpool fans don't seem to understand it

Exactly, their evolution continued for a longer period of time and wasn't hindered by civilization.

Based Barcabro

Attached: 1492085815659s.jpg (250x239, 12K)

god we are going to fucking dumpster fortnite zoomers

NOW EUROPE WILL KNOW THE REVEJGE OF THE UNSTICKIED

Based Cryuff final

>muh cruijff
>muh total football
>muh dna
This gonna be a cringefest

Seethe harder juvenigger.

Counter attack faggots BTFO

Attached: 1555442298137.jpg (500x483, 33K)

they're all chinks m9 it's the same

The Cruyffico

>Italians hate real football
No shit

>Cruyff is still so furious at not getting his sticky he's manipulating his old teams to glory from beyond the grave.
Pretty spooky, he's like an undead Bogdanoff.

rooting for the zoomers desu

Watch out, Cruijff wouldnt approve that language

would been a 10/10 post if you had posted it with a brazilian flag

>one team is shit but has the actual GOAT of all times
>other team is a perfect blend of young talent and old veterans that plays great football
Truly the finale that saved football.

But I like Ajax, still doesn't stop me from hating facebook tier banalities

Attached: 1540315018765.jpg (640x800, 114K)

Attached: 1500400766852.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

WAAR KOMEN JODEN TOCH VANDAAN?!

Attached: 1555454005283.jpg (534x629, 77K)

cringefest
this is what happens when the Real Madrid is out of the UCL early

Anyone have the Chad ajax logo?

yep

Pretty sure Cruijf would've shed a few tears at the kickoff of (t)his final.

Attached: 14948534354334.jpg (600x320, 39K)

Come on Pedro, we are all Messi fans now.

Nice comfy final

Barca win 4-2

>this is what happens when VAR is in place and cheating teams can't cheat their way to undeserved finals
Still mad about that offside Penaldo goal against Bayern 2 years ago.

Based PortoBro

Last year was a cringe fest too. Need PSG/Juve/Bayern to stop choking

Kek, be mad about Ramos' kung fu from last year
That he got away with that is absolutely madness

Same

Kinofest*

Fans of both teams will come together to honor Cruyff somehow, in Bernabeu of all places. Tears will be shed, followed by a godlike match of football like it should be played. K I N O

>Juve
>choking
They were outplayed.

Attached: 1504238114088.jpg (265x190, 9K)

Oh yeah and who can forget Ramos diving and getting Cuadrado sent off unfairly?

Attached: offsidenaldo.png (567x391, 116K)

>in Bernabeu
It's in the Metropolitano

Oh boy I sure can’t wait for Ajax to roll over for their daddy and get beat 6-0. Can’t wait

I would have Ajax as favourites vs Uefalona, just hack Messi to death he carried them today. Before Keita was hacked down by Rakatic Barca were all over the place but Messi is just too good

Two teams not relying on muh pace, muh stronk and muh hoofing it. BASED GOD.

>undeserved
>mad about an offside goal in extra time, that only happened because the other time scored an offside goal in regular time

>Oh boy I sure can’t wait for Ajax to roll over for Bayern and get beat 6-0. Can’t wait
>Oh boy I sure can’t wait for Ajax to roll over for Real Madrid and get beat 6-0. Can’t wait
>Oh boy I sure can’t wait for Ajax to roll over for Juve and get beat 6-0. Can’t wait
>Oh boy I sure can’t wait for Ajax to roll over for tottenham and get beat 6-0. Can’t wait
go to bed nigel

>just hack Messi to death
I'm sure teams have never tried this before.

Roma did it, so can Ajax.
beat the scum.

This time its different
De Jong and De Ligt are pretty much Barca players

You honestly know jack shit about football if you think this Ajax side is free. They made two top favorites look proper shit.

I think you’re missing the point. You will roll over for barca because every single one of you kankerjoeden faggots treat them as gods, and all of your players wish they were good enough to play for them

Real haven’t been favourites since early in the season. Their lacklusterness this year became evident after they lost 0-3 at the bernabeu. Juve were outplayed however, I’ll give you that. But see to understand my post

Barca is just what Ajax would have been had it been located in a big country (endless supply of talents and lots of money)
You dumb

>after they lost 0-3 at the bernabeu
... to CSKA Moscow
Forgot to put that in

He scored not one, but two, offside goals, that were undeserved. Then Lewa's goal was disallowed for literally no good reason. Uefadrid really did a number on the CL the past 3 years. Not to mention the corruption that was going on in La Liga that year with them getting a penalty in almost every game.

Didn't every single Liverpool player get a yellow card for breathing in Messi's direction?

Yes, Real wasnt a favorite. Juve neither I guess. It was Spurs and Dortmund? Straws, you're reaching.

>Crying about refs
Is this the acceptance stage?

You think De Jong will perform against the club he’s admired his whole life and has a pre-contract with?
You think De Ligt will perform against the club he’s admired his whole life and will end up at next season?
You think Onana will perform against the club he’s admired his whole life and has owes his career to?
Delusional joeden. Your players are all cucks for those commie fags down in spain. Cruyff should have played for Espanyol instead

Are you twelve?

Attached: 1503847004705.gif (495x459, 2.97M)

Nope, I'm just saying that thinking that kicking Messi down will help you win will only result in half of your team being conditioned by yellows and/or red carded

Why are you britbongs seething so hard?

what the fuck are "joeden"?

>the Cruyff Cup
It was rigged all along

Can no one prove me wrong?

He has a point
Remember how Götze was benched in the '13 CL final

I think he meant to say hoeden. He doesnt seem to be fond of hoeden.

Attached: download.jpg (188x268, 4K)

>le underdog will win
Last time an underdog won was Chelsea 2012 and I don't think Ajax have as clutch a player like Drogba in their team

>thinking zoomer kids born in the ego infested twitter me me likes likes selfie era dont want to win relevant fucking prizes to gain even more ego and likes
They asked Frenkie this question already, his answer was based "I have no trouble knocking Barca the fuck out" (rough translation)

This board will implode if Messi loses though. It will be unusable for a week.

>La Liga that year with them getting a penalty in almost every game.
VARcelona unironically had a record 20 penalties 3 (three) seasons ago
Keep seething tho

i get mixed signals with how hard Ajax as a club is fellating Barca

the final better fucking be a sticky

Attached: soccer-holland-390x285.jpg (390x285, 23K)

As opposed to it being unusable for 3.5 days if he wins

Ajax played worse at home than away from home in both of their ties against RM/Juve. It'll be an all Jew final, just not the Jews we think.

I'm serious, Ujfalusi this fucker. You have to rough him up
Yup. Funnily enough Rakatic and Busquets didn't get booked for their rough and cynical tackles, nor anyone for their hounding of the ref etc.

Barca is the only club that plays football that Dutch players like/respect and we share a history. Ajax can never be big and relevant again in these times because we have no money and a crappy babby league, players want to win the biggest prizes...what's left for them then? Barca.
De Jong actually lamented this fact in an interview, he said he wish he could have stayed at Ajax his whole life, but alas.

Remember that goal that crossed the line but the ref said it didn't and Uefadrid got refballed into winning the league?

Didn't Chris Smalling try that? Ramos has been roughing Messi up for most of his career and that hasn't stopped the little guy from tormenting him.

>El Real Madrid, rey histórico de los penaltis (29 a favor más que el Barça y 53 menos en contra)
lmao imagine being a seething halalfag right now
enjoy messi, faggot

I think Smalling concussed Messi a little because after that elbow he just seemed confused. When Juve knocked out Barca they roughed him up in every tackle/challenge You don't have to go like psycho Roy Keane on him, just repeated hits take their toll and studs hurt.

He was taking hits all of this game and then in the last 15 minutes he GOATed it up

Attached: 12312312312.png (901x436, 744K)

I’m Scottish, thanks for cheering me up

Why do I have the feeling that De Jong is going to throw the game away for messi if it happens

Tbh the Netherlands have a huge supply of talents, more than Spain now that I think of it

And it's a very rich country

You have no one to blame but yourselves

Ladies and gentlemen,

Your champions league winners

Attached: 6912F72B-B7C2-49F3-A86D-1687A129FCAA.jpg (1006x945, 363K)

Except Real outplayed Bayern, you retarded faggot

It doesn't matter who opponent is
Because Barcelona will win

>Espanyol
Unironically fuck those boot-licking cucks. What a bunch of rimjobbing faggots with no dignity.

There was no pressure to win against Juve for them. Yids are just a weaker team. The final would be a different story, as much as I want to see Ajax shine again.

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 268K)

Superb Image

Ajax dont care for pressure. There was pressure to qualify for the ucl group stage. There was pressure to qualify for knock out phase. There was pressure against madrid and juve and now again versus tottenham. There is still pressure to win the domestic league and the cup final. Ajax just plays like they wanna play at this point. It’s called Gogme and means a healthy amount of arrogance over their excellence (roughly).

Undeniably Barca is the stronger team. But in a final a bit of luck and meme magic can take you a long way

I hope so. If we manage to beat Spurs than getting dabbed on by Messi wouldnt be a shame.

giv ASR gf

Barca team is a shitshow. Roberto was and Lenglet/Alba were creamed all night surely Ajax players saw that. They just have that Messi guy who pretty much created everything. They had to switch to 4-4-1-1 to cope

Dumbest comment ITT. Where was our endless supply of talents the past 5 years? We have been utter shit and only now we have two top tier talents again with De Ligt and De Jong. The "rich" argument straight into le trash. Norway/Luxemburg/Arab Emirates should be footballing gods then because they rich amirite famalam.

Attached: 1507755859962.jpg (533x388, 177K)

Dont be a brainlet, he clearly means we have a great infrastucture and the means to support it.

>come play for us top player we will give you 10k a week
>stay in holland top talent we will give you 10k a week
>lets buy new players we just got over 50k euro in tv money
>please dont go top talents we have like proper paved roads and running water and shit
Don't be an ignoramus.

Attached: 1507753549519.gif (200x133, 930K)

No one cares about this tournament. It's for autismo cuckolds.

Wait until the summer for the Chad tournament

Attached: 542321768175.png (2160x1022, 772K)

Lad, football infrastructure. I.e. youth teams, staff, tournaments, facilities, etc.

Where were the talents in 1978 to 1988? 2002 to 2010? 2014 until today? A measly two talents and the rest of our team is still gutter trash. TOO. SMALL. OF. A. FUCKING. COUNTRY. No infrastructure can help us there.

It's BECAUSE of that infrastructure we're able to compete at the highest levels. It's not rocket science. We lucked out with some GOATs, but our ability to produce above average players in general is due to the excellent support system that exists.

>above average players
Yeah, that is so going to win us prizes and keep us relevant in Europe, right? Like how we are 11th on the fucking European UEFA coefficient rankings? KEK. Our football lives or dies by the few talents we get every decade or so, our infrastructure is overrated as fuck.

We need an incredible amount of luck to win a tournament, because our talentpool isnt as big. We've invested in our infrastructure to try and leverage the whole quality over quantity maxim, because IT IS OUR ONLY CHOICE. Jesus, it's people like you who consider everything but winning the final a failure. Be realistic, we're generally very good at getting the most out of our assets.

>our talentpool isnt as big
You going in circles here or what? That's my whole point. We can never be a relevant country ALL of the time because we are too small. The end.

Attached: 1530674229181.jpg (500x498, 25K)

No the argument was about the supporting infrastructure as the discussion shifted to NT.

youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8

Based

No, my original argument was that we are too small and "poor" to be relevant, both on club and international level. Our battered UEFA coefficient ranking is proof of that, money has usurped football. We can longer compete internationally unless we luck out with a few godlike talents. Ajax will make the final in 2039 again hopefully, and maybe another lost WC Final in 2026? A man can dream.

Attached: chad_ajax.jpg (720x674, 37K)

>muh CL has no value without halal
You people are fucking pathetic. Mexicunt merengues even more so.