Fastest 100m dash record has been beaten with a new record of 9.98 seconds being set by Matthew Boling only 0...

>Fastest 100m dash record has been beaten with a new record of 9.98 seconds being set by Matthew Boling only 0.4 seconds behind the record set by bolt

Thoughts lads? Are we seeing the rise of a new GOAT?

Attached: teen100m.webm (1080x1080, 2.88M)

wait, this track is weird as fuck

I must be a brainlet but I don't understand how 0.4 second behind the record is "fastest 100m dash", or even a record.

>white
something dodgy there

Jesus Christ you lot are desperate, this kinda reminds me of that Schopenhauer quote about worthless people attaching themselves to nationalism to justify their shit lives

it's a college record

it literally says teen in the webm you brainlet norf idiot

should have clarified it was the fastest high school 100m

i think he means 9.98 is the new teenager 100m record

but yeah, 0.4 seconds is still a huge difference in 100m

fastest all-conditions HS time ever I believe.

but bolt ran 9.6 or something at the 2012 olympics
in fact there have been countless sub 10 second times better than that

Gatlin ran a 9.45

yeah with giant wind machines behind him lmfao

Gaitlin is a convicted roider. Nothing what he ever did in his life matters in sports.

>white
no, I predict a knee injury in less than a year

I heard they had a significant tailwind tbqh.

well, if the record has been validated, the wind must have been in the allowed range
except if they tampered with the measurements, this kind of shit is not unheard of

the record he set is for all conditions, not wind-unaided.

> the wind speed was pushing him at 4.2m/s which is double the 2m/s limit. His adjusted time would be 10.16

>To get to top 10 fastest under 20, you need to get 10.05

>His 3 fastest 100m times all aren't official because they break the wind assistance limit

>Fastest legal time is 10.22

Yikes

U mad, black bois?

Attached: jesus.jpg (474x322, 23K)

Pretty impressive, he was born in 2000.
Also, his long jump PR is 8.01m, which is not bad either.

hes already pretty close to Lemaitre who is the fastest white ever with 9.92

YIKES
>Trayvon Bromell's junior world record is also the age-18 world record. He also recorded the fastest wind-assisted (+4.2 m/s) time for a junior or age-18 athlete of 9.77 seconds on 18 May 2014 (age 18 years, 312 days)

Doping in sports should be legal

Imagine an olympics were performance enhancing drugs were encouraged every country would task their best scientist to send out super humans to break the limits of man. Would also create lots of breakthroughs in medicine and science

this legit has black people salty af around the internet

gotta go fast

>Would also create lots of breakthroughs in medicine and science
We will just have to wait for the next big war instead

Fuck you white boy, this is our sport. Go back to a cracker sport like swimming

>only 0.4 seconds behind the record set by bolt
>only

Attached: 1537014241788.jpg (312x295, 18K)

you talk like a nigger

Nothing special about that start, I bet his 200m is even better.

high school

He runs so differently from the others. He does like half the steps

probably takes every drug in existance
white boys aren't good at running
the new kenteris

Based.

Bolt's record could be broken, but America pushes all their Giga athletes into NFL and Basketball instead

>olympian athletes are drug free
oh jew

Attached: 1556716231333.jpg (525x478, 18K)

Clickbait. "Only 0.4 seconds behind Bolt," is a lot of time in the 100m dash. Bolt has the advantage of taking longer strides because he's so tall.

Fuck the clickbait and fuck this kid unless he makes whites proud and wins a real Olympic or real track event 100m dash against Jamaicapes.

Attached: 32548b17-4e69-4598-86a4-e47138d1ef8d.jpg (360x240, 23K)

What is happening here?

Nigger

He looks like he fucks black girls

>only 0.4 seconds
fucking jouranlists

also how much is the wind?

you talk like a boomer

some are caught, the others are not

left guy looks 16yo starving ethiopian 10k runner, he doesnt look like a sprinter

proof
maybe whites really can dominate running too, just need to put more kids in running. whites doing excellent in every kind of summer events except running, but things are changing, look at norwegian 400m hurdles, at 17yo ingebritsen, or azerbaijani(europeoid) 200m runner who is under trukish flag now
also sally person, shubenkov does good hurdles

lemaitre also

maybe we just need to encourage young white guys to stay in the sport, to have a bigger talent pool.

also USA have the best sprinting school in the world(better than any European) and whites here must keep up with blacks, maybe on of the reasons is that white guys hit PUBERTY later(biology, science) so when they are racing against black teens of same age groups(12-17), they always lose and it discourages them and they decide to drop the sport.

just watched an interview with him, his smile is weird as fuck desu. Joker like

>only 0.4 seconds behind the record set by bolt
How about only 0.02 seconds better than the previous record, set by a literal who five years ago in worse conditions.

Attached: Skjermbilde.png (1427x45, 5K)

the only elite sprinter who isnt a convinced roider is bolt
really makes you think

He got shitloads of wind in the back
It's not even worth speaking about it

Attached: 1398285664320.jpg (251x242, 11K)

STEPHEN

yeah, pack it up boys
he's been exposed

>looking for any way to diminish a 18-year-old running a 9.97 100m.
what type of cope is this

self hating whites

He dusted them niggas, but he runs kimda goofy

They can't legalise life-threatening substances.

This the kid who signed for Jawja? They should getting playing football

Alcohol and caffeine is legal

thats physically impossible except for genetic outliners since blacks have more fast twich muscle fibers

>looking for any way to diminish a 18-year-old running a 9.97 100m.
>double the wind assistance limit, literally doesn't count at any level above high school
>wind adjusted time is nothing special
yeah, what a reach

>They should getting playing football
clearly an alumni

>mfw I saw this live on tv because I was bored and randomly ended up on sports program

I agree my Polish friend, but it would be a train wreck of amateur athletes fucking themselves up. The best model is allow it, but say that you don't, like most leagues do

And whites and Asians have more of the genes associated with high IQ, but we keep insisting that the differences in academic and professional achievement are due to racism. So either black moves over and accept whites as equal athletes, or admit that it's genetics that keeps them poor and not racism (gross oversimplification but you get the idea).

>10.05-06 adjusted to max legal wind
>nothing special
its time to stop posting

>genetic outliners
literally every world class athlete

>Trentavis Friday

>AHHHHHHH 3000 EXTRA YEARS OF NATURAL SELECTION IN THE DESERT SAVE MEEEEEEEE!!

kek imagine the humiliation the nogs felt