LOSING TO JOEY BARTON'S FLEETWOOD

>LOSING TO JOEY BARTON'S FLEETWOOD
>BOTTLING ANY CHANCE OF AUTOMATIC PROMOTION FROM LEAGUE 1
>DRAWING NEARLY 20 GAMES IN A LEAGUE SEASON

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BLUNDERLAND

Attached: Sunderland-logo[1].png (3840x2160, 510K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/90925300/#90925365
swfc.co.uk/news/2019/april/club-statement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OOOOON THE RIVER WHERE YOU USED TO BUILD THEEE BOATS

>*ahem*
FUCK MACKEMS

Attached: 1554557815423.png (534x627, 36K)

BAHNSLEH ARE UP

Still winning the promotion playoff tbqfhwyns

no chance

they are fucking embarrassing

any hatters man in

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

How can they continue to be such an embarrassment?

Any tarn lads on? Fucking love Stendel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAGAHAHS STATE OF BLUNDERLAND

all I heard at work two years ago. "We're not worried, we'll shit on the championship. Too big a club to fail". All I heard at work at the start of this season. "We'll piss on this league, we have too much quality"

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU NOW YOU NONCES

SMB

Is Joey Barton elite?

Wonder if Blunderland fans will go the way of Leeds fans after a number of years in the third tier.

They can't get much worse. Dour cunts

It has been near enough unbroken shit football and misery for them for around a decade now, to be fair.

>Spent more on Will Grigg alone than every other club in League One spent on transfers this season combined
>Still can't even get automatic promotion

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/90925300/#90925365

wew

NO NOISE FROM THE NETFLIX BOYS

BUT IF YOU CUM SEMEN NOW
IF YOU CUM SEMEN NOW

go on their forum rtg, the seethe is unbelievable

>Spent more on Will Grigg alone than every other club in League One spent on transfers this season combined

Grigg's been proper shite in the few months he's been at Sunderland.

Did they actually pay money for him, or was it a free transfer?

Attached: geordieland.jpg (667x375, 408K)

FOUR MILLION POUNDS

That's an absolutely obscene fee for a) league one and b) a man who is basically a "meme" footballer.

WTF were they thinking?

feels good man

Attached: 1488317166610.png (325x340, 146K)

nobody cares about this except newcastle fans, focus on yourselves you sad geordie cunts

Everyone is laughing at Blunderland for struggling in a league where they should have absolutely dominated it from day 1.

t. plastic fan who doesn't understand real football is about laughing at your rivals, not winning trophies

It was a deadline day panic signing after selling Josh Maja (for less than half the price Grigg was bought for, by the way)

Absolutely BOILING

>WTF were they thinking?
what makes u think they were

not even a blunderland fan but the (you)s plus the reply from the yank plastic shows how obsessed newcastle fans are with a league one club, probably because they have had nothing worth celebrating since before the world wars

the demise of a bitter rival is worth celebrating

Which makes this even more incomprehensible: swfc.co.uk/news/2019/april/club-statement/

This sort of statement is the death of football.

see
By far the biggest club outside of the top two divisions and they have achieved fuck all.

Attached: 1520964197969.jpg (450x600, 49K)

Attached: jesusfucking.jpg (250x250, 31K)

Attached: disgusted.png (480x432, 8K)

Just imagine Manchester United putting out a statement like that after Manchester City won the title with 100 points last season.

They'd be more of a laughing stock than they are now.

There's no way Wednesday would make that statement if they were in the same position either.

Attached: seething customer.jpg (659x427, 46K)

That's far more tolerable than something like this (paraphrased from the above link):

>We may be rivals but we are friends of the same city that holds such unique tradition in the football world. Recognition of being the home of the Premier League champions can only benefit Manchester and we wish City well, whilst promising our loyal supporters that we will be giving our absolute best to ensure United will be tasting the same success this time next year.

>WTF were they thinking?

You need to remember that this is the same club who paid a fee to a club for a player who was out of contract and joined a completely different club, but Blunderland still had to pay the fee anyway.

fuck northerners full stop

Seething

This, to be entirely honest

>All Blunderland care about is finishing above Newcastle
>We know because they literally celebrate every time it happens
>Now there's 30 odd league positions between the two it's suddenly small minded to think that way and, even worse, you have to spend ANOTHER season in League 1 with those parachute payments long gone

You're right, those grapes are sour. Enjoy your apple and National League fixtures you stupid faggot face.

Is Gooch a fraud? Dude is 23 and couldnt even hold a starting position with Blunderland in the Championship. Even Yedlin started games for Blunderland in the Prem and with Newcastle in the Championship.

>Portsmouth
>Sunderland
>Charlton
>Doncaster
>Peterborough

Who will iwn the playoffs? For me, its Portsmouth

Sunderland despite the seething geordies ITT

they're absolute garbage m8

IF YOU COULD SEE ME NOW
IF YOU COULD SEEEE ME NOW
I HOPE THAT I'M MAKING YOU PROUD
I HOPE THAT I'M MAKING YOU PROUD
I HOPE THAT I'M MAKING YOOOOOOU PROOOOOUUUD

Attached: 1542577411146.png (251x398, 111K)

Is this a hentai or a comedy? Never understood why this anime ho became popular all of a sudden

no idea desu I don't even watch anime

would spam my 1000 twitter accounts to like and retweet that post if it happens this season desu

I'll take anything other than a scouse win

this is because Xbox and PlayStation say nice things to each other regularly for likes, the people who run social media accounts are no doubt gamers who love seeing Phil Spencer, Reggie and Shawn Layden hugging it out.

Attached: Reggie+Fils+Aime+Phil+Spencer+Game+Awards+QqQnM4EiS5kl.jpg (600x444, 70K)

>manlet
>bitch tits
>constant empty promises
fuck me is there anything positive about xbox?

THE REDS ARE GOING UP

Attached: SS Stendelschaft.jpg (1360x765, 208K)