I hope you're ready for mouth-watering hamburgers!

I hope you're ready for mouth-watering hamburgers!

Attached: hamboigahs.png (1254x1097, 771K)

based

Attached: 1550638958409.png (750x743, 739K)

based manlet behind trevor getting 5 burgers

Attached: Trevor Lawrence White House burger.jpg (715x480, 63K)

>Jewish/Dem media would have been falling over themselves thinking Obama doing the same thing is so amusing and creative and indicative of his connection to the common American man
>orange man did it instead therefore it's odd and annoying and cheap

nigger

It's classless and fucking retarded to serve white house guests nasty tasteless fast food, you pathetic /pol/dditor incel subhuman.

Because a bunch of 20 year old nogs are the epitome of class, right?

true

bluepilled

lol

I wouldn't even invite them if I were president.
>Mr President, when are the Baylor Bears coming to the White House to celebrate their championship?
>The fuck are you talking about? The Big XII ain't winning a natty in anything relevant any time soon, it's a dead conference walking.
>No, Mr President, the Baylor Bears won't the NCAA Tournament
>What? Texas Tech choked like bitches, Baylor wasn't even in the finals! That's karma, is what that is Tech shouldn't have fired Mike Leach. Now they will wander in the desert like they were doing Before Leach.
>No, Mr President, the women's team won the basketball championship.
>Oh. Well. They can do whatever they want, I guess. I ain't gonna show up, though. I ain't got time to watch "good fundamentals".

on the other hand, conservacuck would fucking cry about how he cheapen the white house and has no class if obama did that shit
I mean he used djon mustard and somehow for them it was a big fucking news

>Mr President what should we do about the MLS and the USMNT ?
>DISMANTLE THAT GAY SHIT

literally the most based president in the modern era how can one man be so fucking B A S E D

cringe

Whoever gets up on CNN and says if he gets elected he will outright ban soccer gets my vote.

imagine still being this infatuated with the obamas

true but you’re on the wrong board

What a fucking weirdo

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 12.56.33 AM.png (1036x1098, 1.08M)

Imagine getting invited to the white house to celebrate your achievement and getting served shitty cold flabby burgers and fries. I'd be insulted, t.bh, regardless of who the president is.

I really don't think he can help himself when presented with something even if it nonsensical. Its always "I love X, such a beautiful X. It's the best."

such a character

Attached: tsu em.png (304x500, 87K)

Is trump, dare I say, an npc?

I understood the first time with the lock down but this one stumps me unless he's doubling down on the idea that everyone loves fast food.

No, but he's a little autistic

> the idea that everyone loves fast food.

Yes

Attached: smh.png (657x527, 19K)

so what's the issue here? he's not allowed to compliment a woman's arms now?

could go for a juicy burger right about now, americans sure have it great

>mcdonald's
>wendy's
>burger king
I like the variety

Nigger

Fucking based only liberal faggots pretend to not like fast food because they're all vegan bitches addicted to onions lattes and faggot pretentious French food or whatever. Fucking cucks like you make me sick. Day of the rope is coming for every one of these blue hair cuck pussies once trump gets reelected, absolutely CANNOT wait.

do you really think they sent shitty, cold, twice cooked shit to the white house? I agree they should have had something better, but it was probably top tier mcdonalds at least.

>day of the rope
tell me more user, and do not worry I am definitely not working with the FBI or anything like that don't be so silly lol you guys are so funny

Even if "everyone loves burgers", he has chef that can make better homemade burgers and fries surely and for quite cheap

Attached: cringe.jpg (270x187, 7K)

>top tier mcdonalds
Top tier garbage is still garbage

Nigger

This. Burger King is my favorite but would hit all three very hard

Read the Q leaks my based Irish countryman and be happy our motherland isn't being destroyed by hordes of niggers and sand niggers like this country is

Attached: american walkers.jpg (565x803, 124K)

Did you pay your Muslim tax for this post Achmed? Better be careful or your wife will need to satisfy one extra terrorist cock to make up for it.

You've not been to Ireland recently, have you?

Haven't been yet but hope to soon while there's still a white country left in Europe

source?

seething

Source: seething cuckopeans angry at the greatest country on earth because our president didn't agree to join Allah's caliphate

Citation:

fuming

Still shit, just three different flavours of it

Fucking KEK

>tasteless
lmao if it didn't taste good people wouldn't be stuffing so much of it down their fucking faces every day

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got girl. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Attached: tfw not the bear.jpg (1126x1573, 229K)

And thats folks is how americn tradition is founded

dis nigga a dead ringer for marfan's syndrome goddamn, hope the docs ain't just pushing him through because money

the N-word

And thats folks is how german tradition is founded

Attached: german-girls.jpg (630x354, 106K)

Now now, don't be such an islamophobe, your leading political leader could get very upset about it

Attached: 220px-Ilhan_Omar,_official_portrait,_116th_Congress.jpg (220x275, 20K)

She rules over a state of traitor cucks who will be deported to their beloved war torn Syria once trump gets reelected and she will too. You on the other hand welcome the savage horde with open arms and watch as they murder your children and rape your women OPENLY and your govt allows it, absolutely pathetic

the n word

>reading comprehension