Alex Scott

She's cute.

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_abf96ba0-9c09-11e8-9b62-17ec317258a6.jpg (685x385, 22K)

Guaranteed that some Jew told her to fuck blacks so that she would be perceived as "less racist."

But, isn't she black?

she's black herself

>this is your mind on /pol/eddit

She's just a bit melatonin challanged you racist

She's also a pretty good pundit too.

?

Seek help.

Have sex

why is her teeth so nice?

T. Nig nog

@92416572
3/10 bait

We usually have a Jewish man in our high schools who comes to class a twice a year to remind all the girls in our classes to fuck black men. i watched this happen as i grew up and its fucking white genocide happening right before our eyes
indoctrination at its finest

Alex Scott was unironically a better pundit than some of the shite that was churned out at the last world cup. She actually had pretty interesting things to say compared to 'it was a game of two halves, Gary, they scored more goals and won. They'll be pleased with that.' type stuff. She was on BBC or ITV? Either way, ITV was dire as always and ITV is a curse to all England performances anyway. Like a 10% win record when we play on ITV but like 80% on BBC.

We have proper healthcare in this country

Alex Scott is English and played for Arsenal, mate.

I mean, he's not wrong though is he

she looks like she fucks white guys

Go back to /pol/ddit

holy fuck user go outside that's just sad

Did you not have the sex education speaker who was usually Jewish come to your high school? Forgive me but I'm a zoomer so they might've started this program later than when you graduated, but they had this for my school district

No and neither did you. You sound young so my advice to you is to stop wasting your no doubt already pathetic life posting about hysterical racial conspiracies on the internet. It'll do nothing but complete the process of making you a complete and utter loser that is unbearable to be around.

>You sound young so my advice to you is to stop wasting your no doubt already pathetic life

Attached: supreme fedoraman.jpg (900x900, 229K)

>Plebbit is overwhelmingly left wing
>/pol/ is overwhelmingly right wing
>They're interchangeable

Shouldn't you be dilating?

>its another retarded amershart lardbucket can't read into obvious bait/irony

>its another retarded amershart lardbucket can't read into obvious bait/irony episode

but a woman like her absolutely, definitely fucks white guys

>We usually have a Jewish man in our high schools who comes to class a twice a year to remind all the girls in our classes to fuck black men.
b-b-based

Am I wrong? Would you say you live a productive life that you're satisfied with?

no
i've been to africa, no black woman looks like that

that's a mulatto

You're heavily projecting your life's shortcomings because you're autistic and think that being the gatekeeper of social justice for racial bait posts on Yea Forums is something worth taking the time and effort for. Am I wrong?

Why is it always Americans?

If you think racial justice was the motivation behind my post and not just earnestly calling you an internet addled loser and embarrassment of a person, then your mind has already been poisoned by memes. Congrats

Y-ye-yeah?

you think I got a chance

>this thread
>all the flags
Now i understand why other flags want to ban american from Yea Forums, i would gladly take the bullet and use vpn from now on