Eternal Arsenal Thread

Attached: 57038519_349706659221990_8651703410158351319_n.jpg (1061x1061, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gk2BfZ7OrQg?t=488
telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/04/29/arsenal-squad-overhaul-player-by-player-verdict-should-stay/
youtube.com/watch?v=THIHIY5w3TY
mobile.twitter.com/bankruptspurs/status/1116750584173015041
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/bizarre-pre-match-routine-led-14969372
youtube.com/watch?v=-LtEEijgnCQ
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfarLfCRaoAA2oIkVcThJkoUqatquBbdoRPqXASX83GjYdzPQ/viewform
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfarLfCRaoAA2oIkVcThJkoUqatquBbdoRPqXASX83GjYdzPQ/viewanalytics
arsenal.com/news/i-had-fantastic-time-arsenal-brought-me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Arsenal are still shit

enough of this joke thread

Allah wills it

Koscielny is such a fucking loser

You can almost set your watch by it

Attached: warchest.png (457x82, 9K)

Fuck your club lmao

Attached: Pepetot3.jpg (785x757, 140K)

>tfw obsessed
feels good to be a big club

Attached: 9BDB2E00-CD83-4AB0-9663-D7E6FC114911.jpg (489x631, 80K)

Disgusting literal nigger tier club. Imagine supporting these 70 IQ rapists

we have no dutch players are you mistaking arsenal with ajax

I miss Bergkamp

shut up scandishit

>not having Scandinavia filtered
Don't even come into this thread, just saw your post.

those late leicester goals really fucked up our GD. now if we end up on same number of points as chelsea we need to at least match their GD in the last two games

t. rasheed the nonce

fuck off remoaner

Calm down anons
this is a friendly thread

Attached: aaaq.jpg (212x238, 10K)

Test

t. rasheed the nonce

The last good Arsenal season was 05/06. They may have come 4th, but their style of play back then was their best ever IMO.

the only good thing about that season was the CL performances, final day of the season and also Henry had probably his best season aside from 03/04. it was clear at that stage though that the invincibles were all in decline. Campbell went AWOL, ljungberg had no impact any more, gilberto's legs were going, cashley was fucking off to chelshit, bergkamp was retiring. Pires had a good season too if I remember but it was clear we were in transition

Not even a supporter, but I got so upset when they lost the final that I actually cried. I used to love watching them (and Barca) so much back then. Miss those days. Do you feel as if the ref should have just let it play on instead of calling a foul and sending Lehmann off? IIRC, Giuly was about to get the ball and score.

yes obviously that would have been the right call and made the final a better spectacle.

I'm not sure I can ever forgive henry for those missed chances, or almunia for letting those shots in. it would honestly be less painful if we'd have just lost 3-0. There was a thing the commentator said at 75 minutes which will always stick with me "Arsenal have gone 10 games and 75 minutes without conceding a goal in the champions league, what he (Wenger) would give for just 15 more minutes", then barcelona scored a minute later

Barca are the biggest refballers in the world. Meanwhile Arsenal is probably the club that has the referee against them the most

who can Arsenal realistically buy next window to make the club slightly less shit

Nkunku :^)

Is it too early to want Emery out?

would be great meme potential but isn't he worse than Iwogbi? genuinely don't know much about him other than that we've been linked with him and Praet at Sampdoria

he's a PSG youth player so he's definitely shit.

Yeah of course, sadly. It's why PSG are selling him to the dumbfucks at arsenal
>completely bottle the Palace game because he started Mustafi behind Jenkinson causing te season to derail
>lose out on Top 4
If they don't win Europa he should be sent back to spain

start at 8:08

>Arsenal is probably the club that has the referee against them the most
>this is what arsenal fans believe

>shitwobi

Attached: IMG-20190429-WA0009.jpg (750x590, 41K)

Iwobi alongside Mustafi would be the first to go on my list, every second he plays is wasted - there is ZERO goal threat from wide positions, he can't pass, he can't dribble, hell he is not even fast and don't get me started on his shooting, absolute waste of space.

No, we've had basically a full year of him and no visible signs of improvement anywhere. you'd have expected at the very least the defense would be getting better but it hasn't

is h-he right?
telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/04/29/arsenal-squad-overhaul-player-by-player-verdict-should-stay/

No, we should look to sell at least one of auba and laca. They are the players who could bring us most income in the transfer market yet neither has performed well this season. It would be a ballsy thing to do for sure and it will never happen but selling one or both of them is the right move

there's something wrong with denis, he can assist, score and dribble but always benched by all managers
maybe it's simply he's a bit of a weak faggot

Mustafi, Lich, Elneny, Iwobi, Ozil, Auba, Ospina, Monreal, Jenkinson, Suarez, Mkhitaryan, Auba, and Welbz should all be gone if the club are serious about making Arsenal a contender. Sell them/let them go and buy new players for Memery

If there's one statistic that's a damning indictment of how shit this team is, it's that Iwobi has started the most games this season.

Can Nelson become >our savior, lads? Pacy black wingers seem to be the new trend, every big team has at least one of them.

Nagelsmann baby.

based

I'd keep Aubameyang over Lacazette even if he is getting on a bit, at least he scores goals. Laca is le run around and look like I'm trying man. Couldn't finish his fucking dinner.

>average player rating of 6.69 with Hoffenheim
"no"

I'd keep Aubameyang & Lacazette and sell everyone else even Leno is overrated. Iwobi is one of the worst players I've ever seen at Arsenal he's 100m runner not a footballer

and who would you replace them with you retard?

For me, it's based RONDON and Ashley Barnes

So you're getting two worse strikers and leaving the rest of the squad as is?

neither can Auba lately, auba's been dogshit.
Laca can at least press
>even leno is overrated
based retard

Young CBs I want are Milenkovic or Konate. Buy one for 40m and get Kinter as well for whatever it takes. Sell the rest of the CBs except Sokatis, Koscielny, and Holding. Send Chambers back on loan to a club worth a shit.

I'd buy a couple of CB's Dunk and Duffy from Brighton
Tierney from Celtic

>auba's been dogshit.
>20 goals this season
you think strikers of this quality grow on trees?

lately he has been you dumb frog.
Barnes is a proper brexit striker, the club needs one badly
Dunk is good, Tierney would be worse than Mustafi.

>lately he has been you dumb frog.
how can you blame the strikers for being unable to score with this kind of trash service? get new midfielders if anything

Attached: 1550693579345.png (790x596, 77K)

Tierney is hard-working and in his prime he's nothing like Mustafi, Duffy is actually better than Dunk but both would be good

>doesn't press at all to give his midfielders easier balls to defend against
>"lol he doesn't even get any service!"

Reminder

>Tackles per game:

Mustafi: 2.14 tackles, 74% success
Kompany: 2.09 tackles, 76% success
Vertonghen: 1.78 tackles, 77% success
Sokratis: 1.68 tackles, 59% success
VVD: 1.35 tackles, 72% success
Luiz: 1.33 tackles, 76% success
Stones: 1.1 tackles, 76% success

>Interceptions per game:

VVD: 2.3
Mustafi: 2.13
Kompany: 1.96
Vertonghen: 1.95
Luiz: 1.94
Stones: 1.25
Sokratis: 1.09

>Duels won per game:

VVD: 6.8
Mustafi: 6.8
Vertonghen: 5.5
Sokratis: 4.7
Luiz: 4.6
Kompany: 4.6
Stones: 4.0

>Aerial battles won per game:

VVD: 4.6
Mustafi: 4.1
Vertonghen: 2.5
Sokratis: 2.0
Stones: 1.9
Kompany: 1.8
Luiz: 1.7

if auba was fed with good balls you wouldn't need to defend

Attached: bruh.png (1527x809, 85K)

Arsenal have the worst record for poor passes and losing the ball in their own half this season. Ramsey died, Arsenal went to shit.

Attached: wat.png (902x582, 73K)

Ramsey.

>Arsenal's players have been left confused by manager Unai Emery's recent tactics during the Gunners' three-match losing run. (Telegraph)
Hahahahahaha. US FUCKING TOO.

To all the redditors who just discovered this site: you're allowed to criticize Lacazette and Aubameyang, you won't get banned/downvoted

>tfw confident of finishing 3rd just a month ago

Attached: 546.png (586x537, 77K)

>Confident
>Arsenal
Get out newfag.

i didnt think >we would win the league buttface

Attached: 068.jpg (409x405, 51K)

Yes, as I said,
>Confident
>Arsenal
Never be confident with them. They will surpass you as well as massively underperform for you. We're not getting Top 4 and we're gonna be out of even the Europa league spot. Emery literally won't win the last two league games and even if he did it relies on United and Chelsea implosions, which won't happen. We should have been in the clear by now.

"If I have to make a tackle then I have already made a mistake."

Paolo Maldini

Falls apart when he's No.2 in interceptions, joint level with duels won and No.2 in aerial battles won. We all know you're a Spurs fan.

youtube.com/watch?v=THIHIY5w3TY

You're defending this.

I'm not defending anything mate. I'm literally saying the stats back him up in your meme quote being wrong. Again, I saw you in the thread saying you're coming in here to LARP, I'd go find it if I could be arsed, somebody told you not to bother due to the regulars in here but hey, you're still going for it, good for you.

But that quote has nothing to do with interceptions or duels won.

I never said it did, shitpost-kun, I'm saying that your quote, which is stating that something has gone wrong (with Mustafi) if he has to make a tackle isn't backed up as he is in the Top 2 for preventing that mistake in the first place and 1st with duels. That means Mustafi isn't making as many mistakes as you think he is ON TOP of the fact Arsenal's team is fucking shite the fact he is able to do this is proof he isn't as bad a defender as everybody thinks. Liverpool play a specific kind of football where the players are meant to win the ball back as soon as it is lost, Arsenal are playing... basically... a clusterfuck of a tactic from a retard 200IQ genius who isn't as smart as he thinks he is and yet have still managed not to be 10th. Don't be purposefully fucking dense mate, your post is literally only speaking about fucking tackles, where the stats back up the fact he more often than not doesn't need to tackle, but you put a dogshit midfield in front of him and he's going to be forced to make more tackles. Finally, the idea that a tackle is soley the responsibility of the defender is also fucking retarded. Mustafi passes to Iwobi, Iwobi kicks it at opposition midfielder, midfielder does a throughball instantly and forces Mustafi to make a tackle. Oh no, he's got a tackle, totally his mistake even though it was Iwobi who lost the ball like he's done ever since he got into the senior team. The vast majority of teams do not give the ball away as much as Arsenal's midfield. This is going to put even top defenders (And Mustafi isn't even close) into shit. Arsenal ''fans'' who blame Mustafi for the sole reason the side is shit are the same WOB retards who thought a new manager would make Arsenal title winners. The entire team is a mess, not just Mustafi, but your meme quote is not backed up by stats. End of.

Again, larping as a fucking Spurs fan is pretty pathetic mate. I'd advise you to get a proxy so you don't have an easily recognisable flag as well.

I'm not reading that wall of text holy shit learn to space.

Also I don't support Spurs.

I never said you did support spurs, I said you're LARPing as one. As for 'learn to space', can't when there is a 2000 limit and spacing would have just made you go 'reddit spacing'. But hey, I know 3rd worlders might struggle to read, so it's OK. You're a Liverpool fan, when I said 'we all know you're a Spurs fan', that was sarcasm.

Attached: barbados.png (481x83, 5K)

So what you're saying is you do admit Mustafi is shit?

>I'm not reading that wall of text holy shit learn to space.
>shitposter doesn't like being btfo
SHOCKING TRUTH. WHAT NEW AND UNIQUE EPISODES WILL COME TO ARSENAL GENERAL NEXT WEEK?!

Mate, read the fucking thread, do you think anybody here is saying Mustafi is great? No. I'm saying that he isn't as bad as people said he is and the reason he isn't being praised is because his midfielders in front of him are literally the worst in the fucking league at gifting the ball away in their own half. This puts him under pressure when, as I said, Liverpool or City, won't allow that to happen. Liverpool will counter-press and City just don't give the ball away in the first place. Mustafi is bad, but he isn't as bad as people think he is and the stats back it up.

>falling for Jew tricks

The Arsenal board is putting the blame on Mustafi because they've put way too much trust into the French market and can't allow the fans to blame Aubameyang or Lacazette. So they need someone who isn't selling any shirts to take the fall.

>You're a Liverpool fan, when I said 'we all know you're a Spurs fan', that was sarcasm.
>another liverpool fan shitposter
boy, ain't seen that before

This though, he makes stupid errors too and should not be in charge of organising the defensive line, but if you are trying to close up shop and just have him wider, protecting the right flank, almost nothing will get through (bit like Gabby P really).

Wouldn't the stats back it up because he gets way more opportunities for interceptions since players get gifted the ball in midfield, as you've meticulously outlined? You can skew it any which way.

Don't be antisemetic.

No, because that would imply that every single player he faces is dogshit and doesn't make the midfielders pay for their mistakes. Which we know isn't true.

Somebody post the webm of Gerrard losing all those balls with terrible back passes that resulted in a player scoring a goal, along with all the ones where they didn't score. That'd prove this Liverpool fan that Gerrard is actually dogshit bottom of the barrel stuff! Fuck stats and shit man, cherrypicked cases is kino!

Well agree to disagree, you think Mustafi is better than Paolo Maldini and I think he's shit. So what else is new?

post the slip too

Got you covered, I'll never not enjoy this one.

Attached: Stevie Legend - all gave the lead to the other team, 2-1 to france in Euro 04, 2-1 to Arsenal, 1-0 t (640x480, 2.56M)

It doesn't imply that at all.

Mustafi can't play offside or mark a man so he's shit. tackles and interceptions don't matter if you cant do this.

See, as I said, you gotta work on your shitposting man, if you used a proxy from some minor EU nation, it could work, instead you're posting with that flag and probably giggling away. Not once did I say that Maldini was worse than Mustafi. The fact you've resorted to brazen lies to 'win' an argument is fucking hilarious on your part. I recommend you watch the anime shitposter or Fitizen for tips on how to actually shitpost an Arse general. Because, what you're saying is.. VvD is NOT a Top 20 CB? I mean, he's around the same level as Mustafi based on those stats (bar lower tackle success rate and fewer assists). I can go with that. Also note, I am also not saying VvD is better than Maldini before you try that bullshit. You're fighting empirical evidence and I've stated several times that nobody thinks Mustafi is good, only that he is not as bad as people think. This has turned, in your feeble brain, to 'Mustafi is better than Maldini' I'd screen cap all your posts for a good laugh at a later date but you're a rare flag so it's all recorded in the archives anyway. I can do it at my leisure.

If Mustafi was English, who would take the fall?

This is the worst general on Yea Forums entirely. Every one of you gooner dickheads should be chemically castrated. Apologise to the overworked janitors for constantly ruining their shifts with your retardation.
ps Mustafi is an abomination and everyone knows it, only you clowns think otherwise and the only reason for that is that he wears your faggot team's kit

Again mate, I don't disagree, I never said he was good. Read . He just isn't as bad as people think. But that wasn't even my original point, my original point is that his Maldini quote isn't backed up by his stats on the fact that Mustafi is preventing situations that require tackles in the first place. He isn't a good defender. Well, he would be for a Championship side, but not for a PL side. That's literally it and the only reason I've bothered arguing this long is because shows he's coming in here to have fun in case Liverpool slip.

>See, as I said, you gotta work on your shitposting man

How so? Seems to be getting you to write walls of text consistently.

>I recommend you watch the anime

No thanks I am an adult.

>I'd screen cap all your posts for a good laugh at a later date

I mean usually I just go out with mates for a laugh but to each their own.

What else am I to do at 3:44am on Yea Forums? Go make another slip thread or Messi vs Ronaldo? As for your second point, re-read my post, I know English might be a second language for you, but I said watch the anime shitposter, not anime. As for the bottom bit, your patter is fucking dire; sort it out.

How come you're writing walls of text on an anime imageboard at 3:44am instead of getting some sleep for work tomorrow?

>all these stupid goyim buying into anti-Mustafi propaganda

I have substantial personal wealth to a degree where I do not need to work. My hobbies are literally sport, silver/gold collecting, stamps and wargaming. I fill the time when I'm not out looking for new coins/stamps to buy (as sad as it is you might think), out at the pub with friends or wargaming with some of them (and others) on Yea Forums. It's a weekday tomorrow so nobody is out drinking or wargaming, so it's something to do.

What's wargaming? Like Some DnD shit?

That's more tabletop gaming in general, so more like Warhammer, Historical and shit. Collect models, make them, paint them. Done it since I was a teen about 20 years ago so I haven't really stopped. Wouldn't recommend it if you don't have money though, unless you're OK buying illegal Chinese/Russian recasts made with toxic shit. One of my mates from Sweden is a multimillionaire and he still does though, retard. Eh, his health. No job means plenty of time, but there is only so many models you can make before you get fed up of seeing plastic.

Dunno what happened to Kosc or Holding, I assume dead or memery is being a retard. Or Bellerin for that matter. Ah well.

Anyway I'm going to sleep, nice talking to you Barbados, I personally don't think Liverpool will slip, but eh, you never know. I think City will myself, based after Burnley result.

That's cool. Not really into any of that stuff myself but I play a lot of vidya where collecting stuff is a thematic reoccurrence so I can see IRL appeal.

>I personally don't think Liverpool will slip

They won't win the league unless Brenny does a madting, but if they can limit it to like a 1 goal deficit or better at the Nou Camp I think they can go on to win the CL.

Goodnight bro.

Denver Nuggets are up in the 1 game to 0 in a best of 7 series against the Portland Trailblazers in the NBA playoffs. Pretty cool all his top flight American teams are doing well. Oh, his Colorado Avalanche hockey team is also in the playoffs. Everything he touches becomes gold.

Attached: emptyemirates.jpg (2464x1642, 2.13M)

>poet got fired from copa90

anyone got a rundown?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

mobile.twitter.com/bankruptspurs/status/1116750584173015041

based as fuck

maybe now that he's majority owner, arsenal can stop being shit

I did a quick look around and found on their youtube on the latest video that he will come back eventually. I don't even like arsenal but I agree with poet lol thankfully none of my views are on fuckin twatter

lads, gonna take a break from 4chin again until the season wraps up.
Don’t get too down watching >us getting battered by Valencia and miss out on top 4.

This end to the season has been fucking dire. It's doing my head in.

Attached: 1464130239339.gif (250x142, 1.67M)

Attached: 1505436641314.jpg (424x394, 12K)

U sell Lacazette and keep Aubameyang. Simple as.

He doesn't care about arseanal at all, he only wants to milk it, i want to support the club not his business

It's actually worse than that, because 'milking it' implys that he cares about the club at all. In reality, the club was purchased to be an asset he takes out loans against, which is why Wenger got pushed out after not making the Champions League twice; it had nothing to do with how the team was playing or that the players weren't good enough, it was simply that the value of the club as an asset was being damaged, and so it would be worth less to the entities he gets loans from. That's all he see this club as, a number on a spreadsheet.

>he isn't as bad a defender as everybody thinks
The Karius case. Both might not be as bad as everyone thinks, but both made crucial mistakes that cost their teams games.

Also, stats are a hoax tailored by managers of shit players to sell them for way too much money to clubs that don't know any better.
Cheerio.

>Bizarre pre-match routine which has led to Arsenal losing three games in a row
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/bizarre-pre-match-routine-led-14969372

Is any of this true?

Attached: ue.jpg (612x408, 31K)

When the fans accept players like Xhaka, its over.

Attached: 7C44CED9-0FD3-4A16-9DFD-3DDD810980CA.jpg (594x506, 175K)

What do you lads think your chances are v Chelsea in the final, if you both get there ( Chelsea probably, arsenal is 50 percent chance imo)

why would you want Rondon, he's a unit who holds up the ball well and provides an aerial threat, a discount Lukaku

86min per goal from sub appearances could he really be worse than iwobi and

youtube.com/watch?v=-LtEEijgnCQ

;_;

Tbh lad I dont think hes the worst ever arsenal but he is the embodiment of the arsenal team as a whole playing reactionary football w no tactics just get ball bring forward we tried a high defensive line high press thing but emery quickly realized these players cannot hold such instructions as long as we play midfield tier reaction football were not gonna get anywhere unless we splash 500 million on players who can do that with that pure ability

Are Arsenal THE most beta club in football right now?

Has been since 2006

>57% of Arsenal fans want Özil to stay
>80% want Gwendoozy to stay
>99% want Xhaka to stay
What's wrong with reddit? Do they not watch games?

80% of R gunners are pakis turks ngubus and Indians. 10% is Americans and the rest are muslimloving londoners. Go figure

Mustafi is a very aggressive defender. He will always step up and attempt the tackle, attempt the interception, attempt the block. He'll attempt to immediately win the ball back every single time. This is very much reflected in his stats, in how often he goes to ground rather than staying on his feet. Most other defenders simply aren't that aggressive and so won't win as many tackles or make as many interceptions. Their focus is more on controlling the situation whereas Mustafi's focus is on winning the ball back as soon as possible. There can be some advantages to this approach - he has the ability to win the ball back high up the pitch and/or early on in a phase of play. That kind of ball recovery can prompt a quick counter-attack. And when Mustafi's aggressive approach comes off it's absolutely great.

The issue is that defending entails more than mere aggression, more than all-or-nothing contests. Winning the ball back is only part of a modern defender's job. Far more important than that is control. And that's where Mustafi comes up short. Because he very rarely looks to control the situation. Even worse, when his all or nothing play doesn't come off, he leaves us extremely vulnerable. What's more, because his first instinct is to win the ball back at all costs, he folds in situations that require a bit of intelligence and control. He just isn't equipped to handle those situations. It's why his mistakes stick out in people's minds - because he implodes in situations most other defenders have no problem handling.

The fact that he has a few impressive-looking metrics doesn't make him a good defender. Those metrics are indicative of his aggression and not his overall aptitude as a defender.

The team is great la!

I'd prefer this but I don't think Arsenal will do it. Could probably get more money for Obama too.
oh no he's definitely better than Iwogbi (this isn't hard) but he's not the savior
>Ozil
They're fucking retarded go figure,should be 70%+ to go to account for the turks that browse that dump
>Doozi
He's like 20 and could work on some stuff, don't rate him but don't hate him either.
>99% for Xhaka to stay
This must be false

Chelsea would rip the midfield apart, my guess is lose something like 3-1

>they're targeting Ryan Fraser this summer

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

wait... wait... AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 31243525345.png (413x549, 125K)

Here's the poll

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfarLfCRaoAA2oIkVcThJkoUqatquBbdoRPqXASX83GjYdzPQ/viewform
and results
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfarLfCRaoAA2oIkVcThJkoUqatquBbdoRPqXASX83GjYdzPQ/viewanalytics

Attached: VLkHCrXv4FEdzHP+51DBUeUfLnIENGv2zfqur3VzNTw8TNGRYWoaG6FmjSLVtFGEY3VsbEw9NahfT9Zxjx4tVlhYmONLFvXCuSXr (635x393, 20K)

Chelsea will be btfo by Frankfurt. No English team will be in any of the european finals. Screencap this is you want ;)

yeah it's 80% for Xhaka, not 99%. Still completely wrong though.

what have we become... literally only known from a meme. we could have won the CL just a decade or so ago

Can't wait for Ozil to fuck off and take all of his bandwagon fans with him

fucking based post.

so basically he's a nigger?

Cant wait for all the muslims and ngubus to Get the fuck out of Arsenal and Europe

Even worse, hes an albanian mutt muslim

Great to see one of our lads being brave and standing up to this shit

Attached: 72cuej58dev21.1.jpg (1080x2160, 406K)

Notice its a turkish guy thats racist

His name sounds more Balkan than Turkish.

>88% wants Kolasinac to Stay
Okay we are fucked, we are literally EL tier team and fans are okay with it

>They want Iwobi to stay
mental illness

Reda is a North-African name, probably Moroccan

>50% want Nketiah to be on the first team
>74% wants Nelson to be on the first team
Are these on the same level as wanting Xhaka, Guendouzi, and Kolasinac to stay? Is Nketiah and Nelson somewhat good? I can't remember them playing all that much.

If he was on a lower wage I’d keep him for squad depth.
Sell him, sign Tierney and keep Monreal as backup.

Every guy on rgunners hype our youngsters although They have never seen them play. Remember How They hyped zelalem and jeff? Now They are playing in the MLS and Ligue 2

Basically every footballer now can cherrypick from one of there millions of dm's and get browny points.

>I wish you the best in life m8

While at the same time potentially ruining the guys life. What a spoiled idiot.

Attached: 520.png (1096x749, 495K)

You wish you had any decent Dutch players. When we were at your club they were the stars carrying the whole team. I really liked Arenal back in the day but their team now is just soulless. 0 players to build a team around. They have a decent striker and a decent left forward. But 0 players you would go to the stadium for just to watch them. And dont tell me Özil is that player because he sits on the bench more than he plays. Arenal has become souless and really need to rebuild their whole team to become relevant again. Start with a good goalkeeper because last time you had a good one was ages ago. And bring in some young talent people want to see that. Pick up a young van Persie like player and let him play from time to time. Not just 3 min in over time. Its such a waste of what used to be a big team

>Is Nketiah and Nelson somewhat good?
Nelson is probably a starter within the current team, as for Nketiah, he needs a loan. But I prefer Smith-Rowe to both of them.

Nelson could probably start, I like the 3 of them a lot to be fair.
You really think Smith Rowe could start now? He's only played what 1 game for RB Leipzig? they'll probably keep him there on loan for a bigger role next season
As for Nketiah, why do you think he needs a loan out? To practice finishing?

It all depends on where Emery seems Nelson and Smith-Rowe, meaning their positions. We all thoughts that AMN would finally start playing in the midfield area after Wenger left but he's still forced to play a wing back. Nelson would/should start ahead of Miki and Iwobi. As for Nketiah, he needs a loan because he has no real experience of playing week in week out. For his development it is a lot better if he plays each week rather than just get a few minutes every few months.

Kola is good as an impact player to come from the bench around the 70th minute mark
I'd like smith-rowe to play against better teams, you can't learn much if you only play against bratwurst FC

none of them are strong enough for PL
Nketiah, Smith-rowe, Nelson,....
Some Lukaku/Zaha type of physicality is required + an IQ above 85

>tottenshit

think we can buy one of them ajax lads in the summer

Who would you like la? I can text Josh

Always rated Huntelaar innit

based ajax

rio ferdinand making excuses for yidscums because they had a player suspended

Not staying, just wanted to say fuck Spurs

Fuck arsenal too

see you lot at the end of the season

Attached: 1555625851525.jpg (395x594, 65K)

Nelson isn't even a starter for hoffenheim, why would you assume he can start for arsenal?

miss you bae

1-0 is still not enough, I remain skeptical.

>ajax has won away at Juventus, Real Madrid and Tottenham
must be nice getting results like this away

is the bigger pay worth such a downgrade in team?

Imagine supporting them like I do. It's hard user.

Considering that Spurs managed to score thrice against City, I remain skeptical as well.

They were very fortunate goals though, lightning doesn't strike twice at the same place right?

spuds took a 1-0 lead there as well

But Ajax is the one with lead now.

>lightning doesn't strike twice at the same place right?
Well, considering that Spurs somehow managed to beat City at home as well? Maybe I'm overrating City. But I don't think I am. I think Spurs can somehow pull off magic if they really fucking try. It may be sloppy as hell, look at City scoring 4 against them. But I think there's a real chance that they can beat Ajax. Same could be said about the reverse too, mind you. Look at how Ajax beat Juventus and Real. You can just never tell what's really going to happen.
Also, I'm pretty sure lightning can, in fact, strike twice at the same place.

van de Beek would be perfect to replace ramsey

Which means it can’t ever happen

would you go to arsenal if you were van de beek ?

The only way we'll ever be good again is if Martinelli turns out to be the reincarnation of Pele.

Look how weak Spurs were squad wise and still only lost by 1 goal. We're actually beyond garbage

Arsenal's wing options are dire. Iwobi would be Nelson's only competition. I appreciate what you're saying but there are plenty of teams in the bottom half of the table with better wing options than Arsenal. Any half-decent wing prospect would walk into this Arsenal squad.

We needs Zaha

:')

Lads

How many more losses before you are officially Emery Out?

were getting roasted again lads

Attached: 1556452773458.jpg (614x1190, 245K)

whens his contract up?
I can see him going to Turkey at the end of his time with Arsenal, then retiring after a year or two, but (iirc) he'd go to Fenerbache, and theres no way they could afford him right now

Attached: file.png (1213x833, 120K)

I want to see how he improves this shamble of a team during the upcoming transfer window.
who's going out? who's coming in?
If he sells Iwobi and Mustafi an Mkhi, that alone is enough to give him another chance

I believe in Fraser desu. White English land with technique, grit and pace, something Arsebal hasnt had for decades

Why Didnt we just offer 45 million for suarez? We would have had 2 PL titles minimum

Attached: 37816E89-EFBC-4190-B47D-8D3F6DF4EC04.jpg (496x165, 24K)

summer 2021, he'll be reaching 33 months after

Gazidis is a pussy. They either needed to be prepared to pay more, or sue for breach of contract

Because Iwobi is that bad. If we play a formation with wingers it's highly likely that him or Willock play over him if they don't go on loan

Who would you guys like to see us buy to replace Ramsey? What shitter will we actually get?

THE KING.
THE KINGS OF NORTH LONDON
where's you're gold league trophy?

Attached: thierry-henry-Arsenal-766092.jpg (620x413, 90K)

havertz

I'd straight up sell Oezil to China and sign Bayer's midfield

>What we’ve found … is that contracts don’t seem to mean a lot in England – actually, in world football.
>It doesn’t matter how long a player’s contract is, he can decide he’s leaving. We sold a player, Fernando Torres, for £50m, that we did not want to sell, we were forced to.
>Since apparently these contracts don’t seem to hold, we took the position that we’re just not selling

Liverpool just didn't want to sell him

Ozil won't agree to go to China for another 2 years at least.

Arsenlel will lose the Europa league semi final and come sixth

Hahahhaahha oh no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Well fuck me i actually made it

Scousers are disgusting. Imagine them winning the league

Attached: th[1].jpg (200x200, 7K)

Ramsey's Arsenal career is over. I'll miss him so much

Remember all those years of >ramshit posting? It's nuts that we're letting him go just as he becomes a tactically mature footballer.

Typical Arsenal

Never hated him desu but won't miss him too badly. Well hopefully

He's a great fit for Juve though.

Remember Ozil's first season at Arsenal, when Ramsey was borderline GOAT until he got injured?

>3 easy games
>0 (zero) points

i reckon we could take either of these teams

yes, we could have gone 7 points clear just before christmas point and blew it so bad we weren't even top on christmas day

Iwobi and El Neny would be bossing the midfield

he probably get injured and play like 3 games for Juve and then retire, we have the Black Forest Gump in Iwobi so Arsenal will be alright

Liverpool making the final would be awful

>The amount of MESSI posting
It's good to be alive.

Damn Dembele actually sucks and has that Arsenal DNA.

Dembele is just an expensive iwobi

>people who were saying that no one would want to buy Ozil on his wages

Liverpool and Manure would sell their right arm for a player with an IQ above room temperature.

One of the few reasons I come here tbf

No one wants to buy someone with a low work-rate and gets injured twice every month.

holy fuck who was that monkey who missed the tap-in at the end?

How's that high work rate working out for Liverpool?

>One of the few reasons I come here tbf
Some of the "big games" threads are just great. The City vs Spurs CL game threads were great too. Goals going in like every 10 minutes. People were losing their minds.
That and Arse threads, cause I like the team and like hearing news and opinions about them.

Poozil hasn't been good since 2012. Real Madrid conned you hard.

Hoffenheim dont play with wingers

Coquelin is going to look like prime Xavi tomorrow

He's suspended

Gabby will look like Maldini though

soon...

Attached: aa54723499c6ef01a1485635a0d3a1ed.jpg (1000x1500, 183K)

lol arsenal are fucked.

Attached: 1549886911454.jpg (750x522, 111K)

There goes that Europa League trophy. As usual Arsenals shit depth leads to a season dwindling into failure

Sell everyone and buy Messi

He sounds happy to be gone. Think of how many players usually leave Arsenal right after they've "matured"

It's nuts that we're spending £550k per week on #10s when we don't have any good wingers. I'm not crazy about Ozil but he doesn't exactly have much to work with at Arsenal. I could see him going somewhere else and having a very good season. There's absolutely no logic to the way this squad has been constructed.

>It has been a journey
Ugh... One thing I won't miss is how boring Ramsey is.

What else would you like him to say? Some shitty pseud quote with 100 emojis?

If by matured you mean get better, the answer is very few. Gabriel and Coquelin and maybe Nasri might be the only examples this decade.

Fuck, I misread what you said. Yeah, that happens a bunch. We don't even have the excuse that we need the money anymore either.

What are the chances Mustafi starts today?

I went on that site Stephen
>saw a lot of frogs in tuxedos sayin' some pretty nasty stuff about the moderation team there. that make you feel bad Stephen? you like getting dabbed on by frogs stephen? that why you delete all those threads?
>...no

Attached: 1556779027400.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Fuck off, you fucking retard.

Confident we'll easily get past Villarreal, should be able to get at least a draw away and win here. Just at a glance they're not doing great in league, nothing but draws

Psst. It's Valencia.

I'm an idiot, even looked at the right team on the table.

>just at a glance they're not doing great in league, nothing but draws
arsenal can't even beat crystal palace my dude

We beat the second best team in Italy tho

....with Ramsey.

>We
>beat the second best team in Italy tho
I'm still very surprised about that. The amount of shots Napoli missed was alarming. Like, plain open shots that they just shot wide. In both games. It felt so weird. Is that how they play normally? Do they miss so many shots normally? Is Koulibaly that meh usually? I just don't know. Also this

Think we're going to get knocked out by Valencia desu.

Napoli has little european experience, they were probably gassed to play in the cl knockout stage hence the good results against psg abd liverpool, but by the time they faced >us they were with the morale down
Valencia on the other hand has more experience with euro leagues, it ain't going to be easy, i'm getting atletico flashbacks

easy win today. Agents Gabriel and Coq will do the job

All teams have to do is punt long balls and have their strikers challenge Mustafi for easy free kicks and penalties

Coquelin is suspended for today's game because of too many yellow cards.
arsenal.com/news/i-had-fantastic-time-arsenal-brought-me

I think with Benfica gone now Arsenal realise that they have a lot of chances to go for it because they know Chelsea and they play them like 3-4 times every season.

This should give the players extra motivation.

Why did Arse not really give Gabriel a chance but keep Mustafi?
Was he a problem in training or dressing room? I know Mustafi seems to get on well with the team (somehow, despite his fuckups)

Brainlet that couldn't speak a word of English. Whereas Mustafi is a brainlet that can't play football.

that last second giroud shot at home vs everton goes in that whole season goes differently

i'm worried

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581-750-686.png (750x686, 351K)

Arselel bout to get Violenciad

You shouldn't be, it'll be just fine

yikes

Attached: Capture12.png (548x549, 383K)

oh no no no

let's welcome Valencia as the 2019 Europa League champions

actually didn’t want to post but that lineup is so bad I had to
>Xhaka,Shitdouzi,AMN,Özil midfield
>Mustafi
k e k

Valencia are starting 6 defenders
Time for the big man to step it up

Attached: aubameweeb2.webm (500x918, 975K)

>weebs

>most important games of the season
>he finally finds a bit of form
>lol hamstring again

fuck off ramshit, thanks for that one good season in 2013.

Emery what the fuck

literally and unironically our strongest lineup other than torreira and leno

Attached: 1552242741691.jpg (985x900, 179K)

why is there only 10 players in the squad?

cant cech just pretend to injure mustafi and become a legend in the process ?

Cech must have a clause in his contract that lets him play in europa
Right back at you, that's the strongest formation right now except for torreira and leno, unless you want mavropanos for mustafi which are equally bad, or mick o'taryan for ozil which again, are equally bad

>Not since Glenn Hoddle and Chris Waddle recorded Diamond Lights have we been so excited at the prospect of a collaboration like this - but Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech is planning to mark his retirement from football next week by releasing his self-penned debut single... and he's roped in Roger Taylor from Queen to help him.
>As the song is being released for charity, we can't be too mean about it. So all we'll tell you is that it's called "That's Football" and it's every bit as good as you'd expect a song written and performed by two drummers to be. Make sure you download it next week!
He's going to be knackered after producing this smash single, lads. Bit nervous.

lads

>Petr Kek
>Mustafa
>Kolashitnac
>Achilles
>Greek Puyol
>Memedouzi
>Perro Xhaka
>Invisi
>Obama
>Cacazette
>Memetland-N

Jesus Christ this team...

it's a wonder they're top 6 contenders

>Valencia have brought fuck all away fans with them
Joke club

Long time no see mate

love song
love eduardo
love wilshere
love walcott
love ramsey
love giroud
love sczezney
love arshavin
love fabregas

hate iwobi
hate laca
hate auba
hate doozi
hate xhaka

simple as

b&r

I’d almost prefer Torreira at RB over AMN tbqh

valenciafag here, what am I in for?

Attached: Kids (4).jpg (761x1080, 246K)

arsenal are shit without ramsey
ez win for you bro

a 3-0 win for your team

you now remember lichtensteiner

Imagine you're playing Villarreal

I wish ‘people’ would stop shitting on Gwen Dozy, he has only just turned 20, it’s his first year in England and top flight football.
Now if he doesn’t improve next year, THEN you can be critical and hate him.

shut the fuck up loser

t. reddit

>plastic foreigners

>muslim pedo

Do you arsenal fans like Emery?

I couldn´t stand the guy when he was in Valencia.

Attached: 15380563577221.jpg (990x557, 68K)

shitdouzi is french, i'm entitled to comment

I'd say the general feeling is that people are undecided.

Depends what he'll do in the next transfer window.

Look at the shitty squad he has to work with.

is denis suarez still in london or has he gone back to barca?

Why?
I don’t really have a grasp on his personality yet and he has been a mixed bag on the pitch with some odd first team picks and bad first half performances but much better adjustments for the second.
I want the guy to get some money and board backing for a few players of his choosing before casting a real verdict.
Arsenal have a lot of deadwood and need replacing, if not enough is done in the summer window then his honeymoon period at the club will be over.

Not sure. Seems likely he'd have slunk back even before the released statement.

are tourists hated in valencia? city seems quite pretty

Attached: lol.jpg (1920x1050, 516K)

match thread if you're not awkward

post the frankfurt one

Not hated at all

>same ref as last season
Red card for Valencia confirmed

Who will be to blame for today?

GOOD EBENING
Gonçalo Guedes is gonna tear >us a new one

Ozil and mustafi of course

From watching ajax play beautiful one-two’s and play like an actual team to watching arsenal passing like shit is something else

fucking retards

HEEEEEEEEEEEEERE WE GOOOOOOOOO

Inevitable

haha

lmao

and another year without champions league. Thanks Emery

Gwendooshit

Not watching anymore

So do >we go all in intonthe league again?

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS ! kill me lads

Attached: kash_in_your_chips.jpg (901x1024, 85K)

We're going all in for the Europa League huh?

see you next season lads
joke of a club - no point in discussing anything when they could be sitting comfortably in third and win the EL with ease if Emery wasn’t such a retard and the owner a fucking Amerijew.

Ramsey was carrying that shit team

Anyone remember when we had a really shitty run few years back and then players like Mertesacker started bringing the "muh depression" card into play.

Really shows what cowards this club fosters. Won't be surprised if years later we hear the same from the current shitters

This really puts losing at the Nou Camp in the Champions League into perspective. Thanks arsebros!

Attached: 1551033033579.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Just flush this club lmao

>Meme niles should be given some more time to develop
Fuck off

Why is Cech even playing lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yep, just two clubs going without trophies for the season

>Niles
kek

Should really be 3-0 down

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

300 IQ play by AM-N

think of playing some CS, i can't watch this shit, it makes me physically sick

Wew
A goal

Phew

>shitland-shitles

Attached: 1507026419154.jpg (247x154, 5K)

sell all the nogs from the academy immediately- there are zero good players, Iwobi and AMN being the best example on who should be sold on the spot.

OH NOONONONON

We don't deserve based Lacazette tbqh

Why am i still not happy even after they just scored

BASED

Feels undeserved

i always rated him, he works hard and doesn't even miss as much as Mane or Aguero

lmao the ref called that a foul on Xhaka what the fuck

>Lelsea

Because Valencia have an away goal, which means they will advance. The away goal rule is retarded

away goal is death sentence basically

That diakby kid reminds me of pic related

Attached: 6A4F61BD-C112-4853-AEA5-62737092CD10.jpg (640x431, 108K)

>some spanish team vs basically a french colony
>referee is french
>not already refballing at full speed
did we waste all our refball karma on rennes

Attached: 1553348982837.jpg (312x322, 20K)

LACAGOD
LACAGOD
LACAGOD
LACAGOD

Yesssssss

Based cacazette

BASED

LACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I said it, we don't deserve Laca, only player who cares about this club

Thats why >we need to bring in some french blacks into the team so he can stay and not fuck off when they get rid of obama

>Thats why >we need to bring in some french blacks into the team

Attached: WHEN.jpg (590x350, 38K)

>le run around and work hard man

He's shit

Ferland Mendy to replace Mustafi
Nicolas Pépé to replace Maitland-niles

Fuck off

Can Mustafi play one half without making three big mistakes?

fuck Mustafi

These muslim brown germans in arsenal need to fuck off its time for arsenal to go back to being majority french

>its time for arsenal to go back to being majority french
basé et rougepillulé

Can "Pierre"Obamayang be an honorary member of the french core?

He gives German footballers a bad name... His mum must have been drunk throughout most of her pregnancy.

Yeah he’s basically french

>Kolasinac
Is there a bigger donkey at this club?

Didnt he grow up in Spain and is half Spanish?

Mustafi and Guendouzi.

That said, at least Guendouzi has the excuse of youth.

Mustafi obviously

Every single time Kolašinac passes into the box he misses everyone.

What did wenger see in players like xhaka kolasinac and mustafi ill never know

>Is there a bigger donkey at this club?

yeah there are several

yeah, plenty actually
mustafi
iwobi
gayndozy
Elneni
Mick O'Taryan
matelad niles

You now remember why gooners have a french BVLL fantasy

Attached: arsenal-invincibles_13biycay22v1c1vcsgejzvgaof[2].jpg (533x300, 132K)

He was born in france

For fans to blame them instead of him :^)

webm of goals? missed the first half due to gf

Go up lad don't be lazy

Ah, it's all the same anyways

arsenals gona win the europal eague

I unironically want a team like Eintracht to win it. Arsenal really shit the bed so many times this season. it's a wonder they still have prospects for the EL and a potential CL spot

you can find it on /r/soccer unironically

half time slags

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Leah is not a slag you filthy dog. She's an imperious ball-playing centre-back.

Leah IN for Mustafi when?

I don't even know if I'm being ironic, but she would do a better job

true. i dislike that the EL is just a easy way for big clubs going through a bad patch to save their seasons . was like that when jose won it with man u

>this is how we do et

The Europa League has a terrible theme song. It sounds like it was composed for a car ad.

Arsenal is not a big club

>runs fast and crosses to noone
>does not defend
remember actually being excited about signing kolashit

So what exactly does guendouzi do?

steals a living

goes down at the softest touch and raises hands in the air while the opponent is having a free run for an easy goal

he tries
sometimes he fails

how has Gabriel done? sucks Coq didn't get on the bench

lmao

I know Laca is trying his best and he has a good influence on this team
But what the hell did he just do

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHY CACAZETTE
WHY

Ref kinda looks like steve buscemi

fucking hell Torreira, does he understand what a counter attack is?

he might need glasses, not the first time he's had problem with depth perception

Lacachoke

FUCKING HELL

fucking yikes

is Lacazette allergic to hat tricks?

KEK

Attached: 1525377337937.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

i'm getting Athletico flashbacks lads

Pls emery play eddie instead of iwogbi and shitaryan

if this game ends at 2 - 2...

Attached: 1555362433433.jpg (707x500, 85K)

>Tug someones shirt so they are off balance and end up hitting you accidentally with their arm
Kek

old man cech to the rescue

Cacashit

This result is not good enough considering Emery is allergic to away wins.

Why are there no good aryan footballers? Are de jong and de ligt the saviors? Not pol btw

ahem

Attached: 507976-n-golo-kante-a-chelsea-953x0-1[1].jpg (953x1253, 114K)

Gabriel dead

>you now remember that wonga could have bought Kante

if >we don't score another one they gonna dab on >us in Valencia

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THE MADMAN KOLASINAC ACTUALLY CROSSED SUCCESSFULLY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OBAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BASED WAKANDA WARRIOR

BASED obongo

Phewwwwwwwww

fucking finally

Obama fuck yes fuck

There you go mate

Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey Monkey

that cola assist tho

Micky was really good in the run-up to that

it took 12 tries but Kolasinac finally put in a good cross

Unironcially been more worried about teams like brighton than these europa shitters

FUCK OFF JAMAICAN

ding-dong diddly based

WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER WAKANDA FOREVER

Considering that we always lose 3-0 away from home, I don't like this result.

Attached: 1556760231778.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

Another game where we should have scored 10 goals.

Valencia literally just need a 1-0 home win you cucks

Those teams were unironically better than Valencia

No they don't you cuck

? How behind is your stream pierre

Lacazette is wank. 2 tap ins. 2 siters missed. Ugly muslim french fag.

Is it me or the stadium sounds strangely dead
Even my local second division team has a louder crowd

>Baguette education

Does Emeryball just work against continental teams or has the team just given up on the PL and half-ass it?

Appât de basse qualité

He just knows how to win the EP

4d chess, play like shit in the league in order to encourage signings and winning the Europa league

>Yfw Arsenal win the EL and Spurs chokes against Ajax

Attached: 1553027453643.png (888x894, 520K)

Arsenal fans tend to show their indifference towards the team when things go poorly. The fans seem pretty unconvinced by the team and the manager after their recent travails.

valencia is a moody team, and after a few good games they got derailed last week by atletico and eibar? so now they are on depressive state and shit again

But Yea Forums told me Valencia were the end all and be all of football teams.

>chokes against Ajax
it's not really choking if you expect them to fail

What
Valencia are having a shit season

who here /lyon/?

unironically this guy

Attached: 5b18c[1].jpg (624x416, 30K)

they would be in relegation if it wasn't for a mid season lucky streak

Basé

Wonder what the players think when 10,000 'fans' fuck off in the 88th minute. Embarrassing club

Yeah they're shit now because we beat them, nice one.

Probably the same thing I think of when she leaves me on "read"

Easily could have lost that game desu

PAHAHAHA

is what people are sayin', didn't watch the match of course

Attached: #nip[.jpg (975x2216, 191K)

O B S E S S E D

You must be lost. This isn't the City general.

looks like your teenage son needs to shave his top lip

>This really puts losing at the Nou Camp in the Champions League into perspective. Thanks arsebros!

Attached: bradrm.jpg (570x474, 183K)

Irishman come home.

Attached: irish_arse.jpg_large.jpg (1024x813, 263K)

they were in relegation
then went from january to april without defeats (though maybe too many draws) with the objective of getting into european spots
since then they lost 4 games in the last month (including 2 in a row in liga this week) and said goodbye to getting into europe next season
right now they look completely out of it and disoriented
>win against valencia
good win but eibar, #13 in the table, did the same 4 days ago

Yeah yeah whatever

>right now they look completely out of it and disoriented

Attached: _87086857_gary.......jpg (480x270, 15K)

A mamarla CHOTOS

hating on musti is cringe

>lelencia

Imagine losing 3-1 to this Arsenal team. Shocking result.

I always had a feeling those 3 straight losses in PL were a sign that Emery is fully focused on Europa League.

Europa League guarantees CL next year + is a pretty ok trophy to have, while 4th is just pleb-path qualification

>is a pretty ok trophy to have
It would be the biggest European trophy we have, I really want to win it.

I’m thinking this is the post

This. Our only European trophies are defunct competitions.

yeah, i want this madman to do a Sevilla and lead Arsenal to an EL hattrick
I mean i really like CL, but there is a long way to go for Arsenal to be a serious CL competitor

Attached: a19f47e9f97c792adb917bb29abdbe89.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Lmao at least we won our European semifinal home leg

These threads are always so retarded at the start it’s so cringe to watch

No you

Let me overload your cringe threshold, courtesy of a scouser

Attached: 1556800489735.jpg (1461x872, 179K)

Youre gna lose 2-0 return leg though

ffs it was just a game
da fug is wrong with these retards always milking reality

We seriously need to get rid of all the black players this summer.

And replace them with Turks if possible.

yikes

Some deluded fans are claiming that "Barca got battered"
Easily the worst post of the year coming from /arse/

Based and kirmizipilled.

Meanwhile I’m coming off of 3-1 and it barely registers that we could win Europa

Can't wait until >we get back to the usual shambolic performances against the likes of Bayern and Barcelona

Attached: A portrait of the Artiste as a Young Man.png (500x775, 217K)

O'Leary is a fucking shit pundit though.

>muslim
both our nig strikers are based and christian

Coutinho in

He’s going to score for Chelsea in the final against >us and the /arse/ suicide pact will be complete

The entire defense needs to be sold. All of them.

What kind of celebration do you expect?

He'll pull down his shorts and take a shit.

>Terry Mancini

Classic Irish surname there. Honestly can't stand Irish Arsenal fans, there's always 1 in every group and they are always utter so-yboys who were too scared to pick a real club.

>too scared to pick a real club like Liverpool, one League Cup in 8 years

Attached: D5oc9SjXsAAIlLt.jpg (1274x1500, 144K)

How will Aubameyang be remembered when his contract ends in 1,5 years?

new

Look at the good side we got rid of perma broken 28 yr old with inconsistent form on 100somnk kinda sad were losing a british lad tho

I reckon Real Madrid will sign him to replace Mariano or Benzema or whoever in the Summer for mega money, his whole family are Real Madrid fans but maybe we could get Griezmann then to partner his best mate Lacazette