One day - eventually everything dies

Reddit thread

The MLB will. And thank fuck.

>brazilian enters thread
>becomes shit
Just like your country. Stop ruining everything you touch,

it had to be the favela aids ridden monkey to ruin the thread

My mother told me to never talk to 5'4 amerindian monkeys, so please don't ever quote me again.

she was talking about your daddy lol

>Be Brazilian
>Have the complete lack of self-awareness to call another person a monkey
How many levels of delusion are you on?

Attached: 8 Bit Hue.gif (524x524, 183K)

One day - eventually Brazil dies

i think we can all agree they're both subhuman monkeys

Fuck off. Whilst the NFL is a cancerous shiftest of endless commercials and zero action, MLB is a super comfy league at the heart of American culture. Leave it alone!

Once Brady, Brees, Rodgers and Roethlisberger are gone it'll start declining. There was never another Beatles, there won't be another Brady. There won't be another Patriots. Just imagine how the NFL will have to make Russell Wilson the face of the league in 4 years, lol.

let's hope so

After how they treated Kaepernick they deserve to die

Alright, I take it back. Sorry.

Agreed. That whiny backup didn't have a case and they shouldn't have even settled.

The NFL has allowed more black people to succeed than any other organization in the world. Even more so as many athletes go on to use their wealth and status to start charities and projects to improve poverty and help people. Colin Kaepernick could have done all of that, but no, he decided it was much more important to take a knee and spit in the face of that organization as well as personally insult half the country. All he cared about was the attention, not actually making a difference.

>endless commercials and zero action

MLB already has zero action though

Attached: images (2).jpg (550x550, 22K)

If he actually gave a shit about playing football instead of acting like a woke martyr, he would have accepted any of the 3 contract offers on the table to play in the NFL. He just went full retard and made unreasonable demands and got laughed out of the room and then cried about collusion.

Hopefully

Yes but it's comfy and free from the faggotry of the 'N''F'L

Imagine watching a "sport" where showing emotion is against the autistic unwritten rules.

That's MLB though not the sport of baseball. It's like saying the EPL has some shit in it and blaming the entire sport because a bunch of Norf and Souf lads fuck their mum.

Maybe but it doesn't matter cause noone's ever really gone.

Shame they don't prescribe medicine for ADHD in brazil

Cancer

Based and Americanapilled

No, it'll just get shittier and shittier as sportscaster marxist jews agitate about muh safety more and more. It's already a joke compared to what it was in the nineties and the early 2000's

Attached: Football vs Fatball.png (2548x1036, 504K)

CHI

That shit permeates every level of baseball.

Mahomes is the future face of the league.

>growing in the usa
soccer participation has dropped a ton the past few years.

And if you said "Juventus" or "Paris Saint Germain" or "Manchester City" to any American they would have literally zero idea what you're talking about.

Aren't there over 4 million registered players in the US? That's players, not including fans and plastics.

I have no idea, but what I do know is that for whatever reason kids are going to baseball instead
or just sitting inside being fat fucks and playing vidya

>Kids are going to baseball
No. The second half of what you said is correct though.

that's not much for a country that big
they have 300k registered hockey players

>No.
Yes they are. Baseball is growing

not any time soon. Its unironically more popular than ever

>for whatever reason kids are going to baseball instead
Take a look at the contracts for the mlb this last offseason

Sawker is completely fucked in the US as long as MLelS and their army of mayo hipsters is the top standard

It's too dangerous to be kept alive

>baseball is growing
yeah, probably because of retarded cubans and other spics

left handed? tall?
practice throwing a baseball ALL DAY ALL NIGHT. it's insane. the money is bonkers. at the very least you'll get a college baseball scholarship.

I've taken the premier league pill a few seasons ago and I wouldn't of known how great this 18/19 season is if I haven't. Nothing but fun every week. Add to the fact the FA/Carabau cup. With only a few months off to experience it all again. I like the NFL but it's taken a back seat to catching every game as much as possible for "soccer". Call me a CHI, I give no shits

Attached: _103193106_hugo_lloris.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

Not any time in the forseeable future. Ratings have actually been up this year while NBA ratings have been way down.

Amazing how not letting players shit on the country that enabled them to be famous millionaires improves ratings vs. letting them act out

Parents don't want their kids getting brain damage

Rugby will take over in the US before soccer does.

Rugby is a meme for people not good enough for real football.

based

Attached: 1532866604395.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

Based amerifat

It literally doesn't. You have minor leagues, indie leagues, Japan, Korea, euro, all levels of Baseball and only MLB cries about that

soccer is already really popular in the us tho

bat flips are cringey, and unprofessional, act like you've played thousands of games of baseball before which you have if you're playing at that level.

And settled out of court for a litteral meme payout.

Great, I want the NBA and basketball in general to fuck off already. Let soccer take its place in the big 4, I don't care.

the fact nobody hired kaepernick proves its a dead league already

Cuck logic. If the NFL was competitive someone would have hired a high tier qb at a bargain price

>brit commenting on american sport and politics
not your place, lad.

noone else will tell you what you need to hear m8

>high tier qb

He had been exposed as a mediocre qb way before the kneeling

>he went to the superbowl

He went in mid season, and the team won the same number of games as they where doing with the previous QB, the 49ers where already expected to make a deep run into the playoffs that year, he Just rode the harbaugh succes train

>at a bargain price

He was offered back up spots but he would not take anything less than a starter Job that payed way more than he desserved, shit he wasnt even waived by the 49ers he decided to cut his contract short loosing like 14 million in the process instead of fighting for the roster spot

It'll take a while but I think we're at about the high water mark for the league. The next CBA will get ugly and start the downtrend.

Have sex.

No, it'll continue a general upward tend in popularity even if there are a few down years thrown in. Especially with more legalized gambling coming.

Unironically this. The le epic everyon says the same thing is the most newfag reddit shit and newcunts have been doing this for years now.

>No action
Fuck off zoomer, I bet you like basketball to don't you? Tell me what other sport can give absolutely legendary moments such as this
youtu.be/hCkYon5qjWI

millennials dont watch TV, or give any actual money to leagues, so, yes.

at the very least the revenue will drop by ~90%, if the leagues themselves stick around. salaries will drop with it of course. the NFL will be some mutant version of itself where a concussion is impossible because of the damage of lawsuits.

The NBA has turned into a class thing. I know rich people who don't watch the NBA because it's too "'hood," from the stupid commentators like Shaq and Charles Barkley dismantling the English language and the pervasive "'hood" culture that an NBA broadcast conveys. The NBA isn't neutral "middle American" anymore, it's basically for n*ggers--not the everyday American.

Attached: https___i.cdn.tntdrama.com_assets_images_2018_10_NBAonTNT-Vizio-960x1440.png (960x1440, 2.01M)

Dios mio

? He's a likable personality and electric on the field. Plus plays for a team in a shitty middle America town, something people like.