GWS
lions
tiges
eagles
carlton
geelong
fred

you heard it here first

Attached: D0O100IVYAAXgg-1.jpg (1200x861, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

afl.com.au/news/2019-04-30/listen-hey-jack-media-accountability-is-not-a-new-thing
9news.com.au/national/afl-young-fan-with-brain-cancer-flies-from-perth-to-meet-his-collingwood-heroes/c25b1308-e8dd-4bbe-97a4-43bff6b9302a
youtube.com/watch?v=rT4jWEri4lY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

straffo

my /afl/ family

What is his Endgame™ lads?

Attached: Thanos-Costume.jpg (800x527, 134K)

what would he wish for? maybe that people obey all the rules when taking trams

you now remember that Josh Jenkins is still in the SANFL

Need a list of straffo's favourite super heroes

I made some very poor financial choices in my early 20s. But now, I've only got 5 payments left and I'm officially debt free. God damn it feels so good.

which is where he will remain

Attached: 151.png (696x114, 43K)

who even took his spot

himmelberg

his stats aren't bad tb h

The occasional extra nugget in his 24 pack

based

oi richo u Here m8

Eagles really struggling in wet weather footy at the moment. Tall timber is only good when it is not pissing down.

Cats are probably going to win the flag I think barring fuckload of injuries, 6-6-6 suits them to a Tea

cats will drop off eventually, tipping GAJ hits the wall hard

>to a Tea

I reckon if the Cats win the 'hip this year, GAJ will retire

agree

LEAVE ROUGHEAD ALONE

yeah mate ama

HEAVE HO UNNA

Attached: 1428214031296.jpg (252x345, 35K)

probably scum bag journo's trolling so they've got shit to "write" about. fucking mong cunts

t. poos cuckstomer

Based Fred

Oh cool, I have an Aussie flag again

reckon Essendon are a cheeky chance

/cric/shit

dead poomunity

for me, it's following the threads during games and not using it as a midweek friend simulator.

can't believe (actually can) that they went for the teleports behinds you ending. Fun episode except for the first 40 minutes when you couldn't see shit due to snow or darkness

/bigboy/ food blog here, doing my 5 serves of vegies x2 here, plus another parmy in the oven

Attached: 3am feed.jpg (1440x1200, 286K)

saving an epic bread

!!!!!!!!!!

Here’s a pic of me at work... think about this before your derogatory comments, animals.

Attached: vafvavfaqv.jpg (772x940, 127K)

top jej

Attached: sarahperkins.png (585x464, 329K)

What trades are you making this week, lads?

Just got rid of Sheed in exchange for Matt Crouch. Also downgraded Gibbons for Answerth in order to fund the trade

afl.com.au/news/2019-04-30/listen-hey-jack-media-accountability-is-not-a-new-thing
grubby journos hitting back

I made a peem at the beginning of the year and haven't touched it since. not high IQ enough for supercoach

Is James Cousins related to Ben Cousins?

kek, not even poomania could be bothered turning up to laugh at this poothetic poomunity.

cazzie

poomania?

lol

anybody else see pictures of messi in the catalogue and think it's Jason Ackermanis

>le footy lad look
how contrived

Attached: 2914222_1_M.jpg (225x300, 85K)

yeah I see it

Attached: 565295-SBMessiBlonde.jpg (1000x630, 63K)

concerning how dated footage looks from the mid 00s now. and how short the goal posts were

Attached: goal.jpg (664x593, 107K)

Today I will remind them.

Attached: 1556624214758-01.jpg (862x461, 51K)

did you also look up akermanis highlights

>AFL legend and budding golf pro Jason Akermanis has been controversially banned from a local golf club, according to a report by the Herald Sun.
>The 2001 Brownlow Medallist and three-time premiership hero for the Brisbane Lions has been barred for a month by the committee of Thurgoona Golf Club, near Albury in country New South Wales, following explosive claims he was seen cheating on the course.
>Akermanis, who harbours ambitions of turning professional on the fairways, was handed a one-month ban but he confirmed he wouldn’t be returning to the course.

yes. what a legend

those 2003 grand final goals are absolute kino

>Hit with a second golf course ban after a heated confrontation with a fellow member, unrepentent former AFL star Jason Akermanis says "it isn't it’s me that needs to change".
>The argument followed an incident at the course where another golfer moved his equipment, which led Akermanis to confront him.

>Akermanis said it was likely he would move back to Brisbane with his family later this year or next year, primarily for work and for his daughter to try to play for the Lions in the growing AFLW competition.
might start watching the AFLW ladies

how kino would it be if she did the handstand

you sick fuck

Attached: Jason+Akermanis+Celebrities+Attend+Emirates+630WyIkQQX-l.jpg (396x594, 75K)

Walsh > Fyfe and W. Drew > Daniel
madness or brilliance? I'm $1900 short of Petruccelle which annoyed me.
leaves me with 24 and $42k, and still forced to play one of Parker and Petruccelle. But I like the double hit of Fyfe and Daniel.

Attached: D5ZPeNUUEAA1ptz.jpg (932x792, 151K)

goodnight bump

Attached: 9717e3de373d848b4a94d3b555c4b707.jfif.jpg (650x366, 33K)

last for convict

we're in here lads make sure to larp as a 200kg alpha Marvel fan

c-can I join?

lol

its truly sickening that a sporting legend of the level of Akermanis has to "earn a living" after retirement while apehoopers are set for life after one season.

>media
>work
I wouldnt shed too many tears for akers m9
he'll be fine

read the articles, he’s just fucking around, the work is more to pass the time
he was in Albury originally to coach an ovens murray league team but got banned for abusing an umpire over Twitter

>Crazy John's
Takes me back

is 2020 the year we see AFLW Akermanis handstand kino

>Avengers: Endgame was brilliant - but the fat shaming broke my heart
wonder how straffo felt about it

When did dressing like The Mask become /fa/?

Attached: sssmokin.jpg (1000x1500, 244K)

Fuck You!

>Mason Cox being replaced by Ben Reid due to ankle injury
Cannot... Reid into this old forward ttytt

pies will still crush poort comfortably

what is meant by this

GoT was trash and now afl is my only interest

based straffo glad you found the light mate

lol

9news.com.au/national/afl-young-fan-with-brain-cancer-flies-from-perth-to-meet-his-collingwood-heroes/c25b1308-e8dd-4bbe-97a4-43bff6b9302a

Pies are a lock, literally no harm in putting the house on it

>Young fan with brain cancer flies from Perth to meet his Collingwood heroes
does that mean RC is backing them now? putting the house on port

lads, learned today that I'm joining the JUSTed League, having my hours cut to 7 per week from June 1st, undoubtedly so I'm forced to quit so HR doesn't look like the bad guys. Going to get some A-grade premium rope for this one.

Attached: barber-exploit.png (392x324, 163K)

sorry to hear
what's the job

Just ask the union lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=rT4jWEri4lY
Hmm...

saving an epic bread

bump

Just two more days of work before the footy, hang in there