Lads I just listened to my voice on video and I sound like Michael Owen

I am devastated.
That is all.

Attached: 1397-1476361136.jpg (986x1286, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0pSj5Lp2z9y
vocaroo.com/i/s1q3X4PHRqA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vocaroo

this

Attached: 1400984494716.jpg (1238x884, 172K)

well let's hear it then!

Prove it. Bet you're a Maccies fan, ya poof.

vocaroo.com/i/s0pSj5Lp2z9y
Rate lads. Uploaded a snippet from the clip in question

vocaroo pic related

Attached: Capture.jpg (675x326, 33K)

Christ... you might want to consider a tactical heem to try and forget this.

not even close

Can't m8. Only one awake at 2am crumpet time so I'd sound like a psycho

well fuck off and stop wasting everyone's time, faggot

Your one second of audio sounds Scottish

vocaroo.com/i/s1q3X4PHRqA8

>Still hasn't owned up to being a Silkman

Attached: CB932331-960B-4C47-A3ED-C55FC3A9C4CA.jpg (250x239, 21K)

I don't know who the Maccies are after googling both "maccies football" and "silkmen football"

Right, Macclesfield. No I'm from Chester and don't watch lower leagues tbqh

Are you taking the fucking piss? Are you even from Cheshire?

t. archetypal manure fan

You're exactly right. Well done m8

Attached: MV5BMTg5NjQxNjY1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODMwMTM2._V1_.jpg (365x450, 38K)

You do sound like you're from Chester....

*grabs mic*

I do have a speech prepared, thank you. I’m glad that Cristiano Ronaldo’s not up here, otherwise Twain would have been celebrating another undeserved award for the dullest striker in the history of strikers. Seriously each game following the lanklet striker and his pals from Juventus as they fight assorted farmer teams has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the pointless statpadding, Ronaldo's only consistency has been his lack of consistency and ineffective use of teamwork, all to make winning unremarkable, to make his ego expand.

Perhaps the die was cast when Ronaldo vetoed the idea of being a one-club striker; he made sure his life's "work" would never be mistaken for a career of honors that one actually worked hard for, just ridiculous trophy-statpadding for his career. The lanklet's career might be overrated (or not), but it's certainly the anti-Messi career in its refusal of teamwork, humbleness and sharing the talent. Twain doesn't want to face that fact. Now, thankfully, he'll no longer have to.

>a-at least he was good at Real Madrid
"No!"
The arrogance is dreadful; his contributions were terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time the commentators acted like Ronaldo single-handedly carried the team, the striker scored a tap-in, a penalty, or a statpad.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time Ronaldo's half-assed goals were wildly praised. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Ronaldo's career is so overhyped by undeserved praise and fake hype that they have no room for criticism. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Ronaldo by the same Neymar. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are idolizing Ronaldo at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to idolize Neymar." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch Ronaldo, you are, in fact, trained to watch Neymar.

Thank you very much.

Your anons, your OPs, you're tripfags...

Start doing Michael Owen ASMR and hardcore gay sex chat audio recordings and sell them online making thousands.