Liverpool is going to brutally eviscerate Barcelona

Liverpool is going to brutally eviscerate Barcelona

Attached: barca pool.png (1690x847, 250K)

Why is a 6.5 green for liverpool but a 7.1 red for Barcelona?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Because La Liga and EPL have different averages

0-1 Matip

screencap this post

own goal?

is barcelona supposed to be scared against a team that lost to Napoli and Cvena Zvezda?

Attached: b60.png (680x435, 474K)

Aside from the Bayern and Porto game, Liverpoo have been dogshit in away games.

Liverpool is going to murder, kill, assassinate, behead, butcher, decapitate, destroy, execute, exterminate, lynch, massacre, shoot, slaughter, slay, strangle, abolish, asphyxiate, dispatch, drown, electrocute, eliminate, eradicate, extinguish, finish, guillotine, hang, liquidate, off, ruin, snuff, spoil, thrash and waste Barcelona

>Aside from the last two away knockout games that are the best representation of the team form
K

Please rewrite this in alphabetical order

>weaknesses
slippy floor

who are the good guys??

Yeah but then Messi will poop on your mom and kick the ball into the goal with his dick and we'll win.

Liverpool is going to abolish, asphyxiate, assassinate, behead, butcher, decapitate, destroy, dispatch, drown, electrocute, eliminate, eradicate, execute, exterminate, extinguish, finish, guillotine, hang, kill, liquidate, lynch, massacre, murder, off, ruin, shoot, slaughter, slay, snuff, spoil, strangle, thrash and waste Barcelona

Liverpool is going to abolish, asphyxiate, assassinate, behead, butcher, decapitate, destroy, dispatch, drown, electrocute, eliminate, eradicate, execute, exterminate, extinguish, finish, guillotine, hang, kill, liquidate, lynch, massacre, murder, off, ruin, shoot, slaughter, slay, snuff, spoil, strangle, thrash and waste Barcelona

>aside from the two most recent and important games, they've been dogshit
hmmm.mmmmmm

>kick the ball into the goal with his dick and we'll win.
You're a Liverpool fan then?

btw I don't think you can kick the ball into the goal with your dick. I don't even think Messoi has a large enough dick either, since it's only around half an inch. You should have said that "Messoi will deflect the ball past ter Stegen with his bollocks" to make it more clear.

basado y liverpileado

Barcelona have been dogshit in away games since 2015.

It baffles me that there are people here who consider Barcelona to be tthe favourites. They're completely outmatched in every department. Liverpool has been in dominant form this season.

Literally just one defeat. Dispatched porto like they were nothing. Even Lyon and manure gave farca trouble.

I don't think it's kicking if it's not by the foot, but I believe Messi could do this with his dick

are you guys cool if I keep this pasta? I consider it an argentine original refined by chile

>we
dumb costumer

>la

O TWAIN

>Liverpool's strengths
>Protecting the lead

Attached: 1510260862361.gif (440x330, 360K)

It's not 2015 anymore bro. We've not lost in around the last 60 games we've scored first in

>Allison better than Ter Steven.

What a hell of a graphic

He is though

bump

Liverpool weakness:
Not winning relevant shit since 13 years ago

How much are you betting? 4.25 on bwin, surely you can't let this chance go

Liverpool's superior pace and energy could really cut barca to ribbons if they make mistakes in possession.

I wish he were.

>mutt
makes sense

I've been reading nothing but nonstop disgusting bias towards Liverpoo from the biased english media and I'm here wondering why. Everyone seems to think Barcelona are playing 2018 Liverpoo who would press nonstop like retards and concede a lot of goals when in fact this season they've been far more cautious when it comes to pressing and more defensively aware. Meaning that while Klopp could easily tell Liverpoo to press Barcelona up high it won't happen because Barca would rape Liverpoo at Camp Nou and end the tie.

What will most likely happen is that Klopp will choose to cede possession and let Barcelona play their game while he keeps the fullbacks and the front 3 tucked in behind and try to get longballs to their front 3. There's no way Liverpoo could hope to outpress Barcelona at Camp Nou. Other teams have tried and failed miserably. On top of that, Liverpoo are used to a small pitch like at Anfield and forget that Camp Nou's pitch is massive in size which helps Barcelona exploit space.

Finally, Liverpoo's midfield is their weakness. Wijnaldum, Fabinho/Keita and Henderson are all inferior to their Barcelona counterparts and Valverde will no doubt go for a midfield heavy lineup where Barca will overload the midfield. Liverpoo's midfield are nowhere near creative enough to get balls moving vertically to the front three without their brainlet tier pressing so I fully expect Barca to win the first leg by 2-3 goals.

La Liga has higher standards

why is it always americans who have obscenely awful posts?

>that flag

Except the attacking three of Liverpool will much prefer the space provided by the bigger pitch and Barcelona are not used to such quality in La Liga. The fact Messi had to bail them out to win last game is going to give Liverpool the belief that if they can fuck Messi up they can win this tie. I don't want Liverpool to win by any measure but I highly suspect if Barcelona win it will not be without conceding. I won't be surprised if they attempt to win cheeky 1-0 or 2-0 to prevent away goals and go for one or two in the away game to end it. However, I suspect that it'll be 2-1 or 3-2 or something, if not a score draw. I am not confident of Liverpool losing this and I suspect they'll be happy to nab a 6th CL and perhaps a PL double. That would make this season undisputed as their best in PL history.

i just kek'd

Fabinho is better than Busquets at this point

>8.5
That...that is fucking bananas, he truly is the goat of goats

I think Liverpool wont win at Camp Nou but they have this tie. Barcelona away is just dreadful. They couldn't win against Lyon

Where is the OP pic from and where can I find more of this?

the source is on the pic la, use your eyes senpai

they're better in away games this season tho

You're right, thanks la