How many evenings per week is it ok to have a beer or two or a bottle of wine while watching the game...

How many evenings per week is it ok to have a beer or two or a bottle of wine while watching the game? Is 4 times worrying?

Attached: athletecockails_fullsize_story1.jpg (639x480, 84K)

4 bottles of wine a week sounds worrying 2bh

A bottle of wine is wayyyyy worse than a couple of beers famalalan. Other than the risk to your liver and diabetus its ok.

if you're at 4 it'll quickly turn to 7
my dads an alcoholic and thats basically how it started for him

bottle is a lot. Beer or two should be perfectly fine

I skip like 2 or 3 nights per month, then almost every days, just a litre of beer or half a bottle on wine tho

It becomes worrying if you cant watch sport without a beer or wine

over the average weekend I usually have probably 1-1.5 bottles of wine and maybe 5 beers. I usally eat pizza or some other junk too

during the week I maybe have 1 glass of wine or 1 beer.

hows that sound lads? I havent been binging on weekends like I used to when I was in uni so I think im probably overall better off

As many as you want

Who cares if you die at 60 or 80? Those 20 years would be shit anyway

also all the world records of longevity are smokers and heavy drinkers

I drink minimum 400ml of vodka/gin per night

The key is to eat and hydrate

That depends on the teams he's supporting

You drink more than half of a 0.7 litre bottle vodka every day? Jesus

i probably have two-three beers on one or two weekdays especially when there is Champions League, and then of course i drink myself to near extinction on friday and/or saturday but without watching sports usually

Yup. Not even depressed I just fucking love love love liquor

So for how long haven't you been sober?

but 8 beers not?

Actually you can drink up to 14 beers a week (eually spread over each day) without affecting your health. 1 bottle of wine is 3-4 beers, so i think it should be ok

I'm 30. I've been drunk 90% of nights since I was 23 I'd say.

I quit drinking last week.

I never had more than a couple of beers at a time but a week ago I caught myself almost saying "i need a beer" out loud. There's several alcoholics on my mother's side so I'm just going to stop.

I’m 42. I have 3 beers per nba /nhl game. The playoffs have been brutal on my liver. Thankfully I’m 6’ 170 and active, which is likely in 2% of Yea Forums

Attached: 346DFC2E-8B6C-4CCE-A8A7-42B258CB5A88.png (513x497, 427K)

>but a week ago I caught myself almost saying "i need a beer" out loud
I CAST THEE OUT!

Attached: 1173855.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Cinco De Mayo is coming up Josue. What do?

I'm also 30. I quit regular drinking when my alcoholic dad almost died from it. Must've been 24. Nowadays I must take medication that fucks me up beyond belief, when I also drink, so I tend to not do it

Probably for the best. I just love it too much to stop

Mexicans don't celebrate 5 de Mayo like CHIs do.

Well, it is soothing. As long as you're fine with it. You can't force people not do it. Never ends well. Always told my dad directly to his face and handed in my keys three times until I was 17. But my mom also told me to come back.

>Drinking outside of special occasions with family and friends
>Actually drinking to the point of intoxication
Coping alcoholics ITT

every and maybe even more if you aren't drunk many days on weekends

It's a lot of fun, bud

Just smoke weed you weird faggot

No euphoria with weed

350ml, but same. I could quit anytime.