Eternal /trb/: Football Manager General

Archived in a moment's notice. Dead is dead.
Old: >Essential downloads:
sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2019/essentials

>Guide to Football Manager
guidetofootballmanager.com/

>Pairs and Combinations:
passion4fm.com/football-manager-player-role-combinations-duty-pairs/

>Team Shape and Mentality:
community.sigames.com/topic/401273-what-is-team-shape/

>Team Talks:
strikerless.com/2016/02/19/the-hartman-doctrine-why-the-hairdryer-treatment-works-surprisingly-well/

>Training and mentoring in FM19
community.sigames.com/topic/452839-fm2019-the-unofficially-official-training-and-mentoring-guide/

>Macca's database:
pastebin.com/uj27eQhe ('15)
pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap ('16)

And because we like death...
>youtube.com/watch?v=T1wKXXthHv0

Attached: 1509069321782.png (640x480, 563K)

>tfw everyone is dying
thanks miles

What is dead may never die.

Should I direct scouting myself, or should I let a Chief Scout/DOF do it?

That's what I call career progression

Attached: News.png (1920x1027, 2.49M)

Depends how shit your club is. If you can afford packages,d o it yourself. If you can't, it's kinda the same, a.k.a. shit.

>tfw I can't play football manager because my final project for uni is due in 2 days

Attached: 7894723952.jpg (624x456, 53K)

Like that has ever stopped anyone. You're here after all anyway.

the kids are alright

Attached: file.png (510x246, 33K)

I was about 100 hours behind on my thesis thanks to FM. Still got an A
Work hard, love your regens, love yourself

Already had a training facility upgrade underway after a request, now the board commissioned one themselves scheduled to complete two months later.

Does it just reset and do the same upgrade, or does it to two tiers in one go now?

>mfw Haber has Pacfic FC's crest shaved into the back of his head

Attached: 1413940283980.jpg (230x221, 8K)

Fucking fuck the Copa Libertadores in this game, I keep blowing it in the second leg, these cunts have no fucking guts.

>tfwywn tribble and play comfy ETS2 with your /trb/ros EVER again

Is time the knife that cuts deepest of them all, or am I still thinking of unrequited love?

Attached: 65464.jpg (960x720, 114K)

Guys give me a laliga2 club to take over

Las Palmas`

Albacete or Oviedo

just get UD Melilla promoted, I believe in you

Getting back in the saddle after multiple years away lads.

Is there a consensus best version or should I just go with latest?

fm12

They all kind of suck, but it's never really nice to go back to a previous versions since while they all have their kinks, they have some other shit ironed out. Although the new scouting and training modules are absolutely heinous.

I think most people in /trb/ consider fm12, fm14, and fm19 the best as of now

I quite liked 13, putting aside all the "he certainly didn't mean that" nonsense
I guess I'm a deviant though

13 is a lot better than 14

Maybe that's just some of the more contrarian posters saying they prefer 14 then, I owned 12 and didn't buy a newer one until 17

>fullback fails to adapt game toward getting forwards at every possibility

Tell me why I shouldn't just replace all my homegrown players for pacey Ngubus and have a token 2 1/2 star local lad BBM

Attached: 1cc.png (579x536, 14K)

>Make offer for youth player
>Accepted
>Sim a few days
>New email:
>Players doesn’t sign cause team messed up wages
>He signs new contract

>Mario Adams
>German
He's gone full euro

Attached: diversity.png (496x419, 101K)

Even better:
>Sell key player for loadsamoney
>Buy a high quality replacement
>Waiting for work permit
>Decision date is always right after a key fixture or just before so you can't appeal work permits in time

Fuck the Home Office or whoever deals with that shit, faggots won't let be buy Serbian children

I'm so tempted to make myself Brazil manager so all my work permit-less players get caps, then a work permit, then I quit.

Getting permits isn't too hard for me if the players do have decent potential, problem is you can't get the homegrown status because of the loans.

Not that it's not annoying as fuck when you've got 10 WP signs on your first team squad

I just want to add more women to my staff but Thai russian bitch won't join my Sports Science team

Attached: 115cf989a36f69c847a2b7496be33f60.jpg (750x345, 77K)

>4-1 up against team 2 leagues below us
>fatal error of complimenting the team at half time
>they equalise, go ballistic at end of game
>no goal aet
>go to penalties, get this scoreline

Even the goalie scored one

Attached: IMG-20190428-WA0001.jpg (4128x2322, 1.23M)

How old is your oldest "hot prospect"? I'm at 22.

22 as well
He's playing like shit

Attached: sandy.png (1451x1001, 536K)

30 year old striker just got back from a 6 month injury with 2 points missing from his pace and acceleration. I put him in as a Mezzala because he's not going to get that pace back. Just got his 399th and 400th goal for the club. I'm so proud.

Attached: 400th goal.png (1920x1080, 2.44M)

>Directors board payout

Attached: 1549040688448.png (590x459, 382K)

STOP HITTING THE POST
THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE
NO TEAM HITS THE POST EVERY SINGLE WEEK AND 5 TIMES IN CUP FINALS

Well at least they're not hitting the keeper.

>Star striker hasn't scored in 10 games
>2nd choice hasn't scored in 5
>Left Winger has scored 10

Why can't SI do strikers properly this year?

Attached: image%3A7850.jpg (1200x1600, 173K)

What pisses me off it the amount of worldies other teams score. Winning 1-0 with 60% possession and 15 shots on target, they get a corner from their first shot of the game, the corner is cleared and then a DM who as scored 1 goal in his career sticks it top bins from 30 yards while being charged down

Same situation I'm having but I'm playing 4-4-2 with a LM/RM. All my goals seem to come from my left mid deciding to become prime John Barnes to dribble past the entire team and stick one in the corner

__'_ ____ _______.

Attached: Bullshit but I believe it.jpg (570x558, 260K)

NO IT ISN'T

Attached: fight club.png (666x456, 445K)

>he doesn't sign Kwang-Song Han, the glorious leader's pride and joy in every save

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

>It's another "fullback gets injured innocuously for 3 days on the eve of a big match" episode

Attached: 1549899396062.jpg (1056x1056, 97K)

Best 442 midfield pairing for lower leagues? For strike it's dlf(s) with adv forward right? Also wingers on s or a?

>wingers

>Also wingers on s or a?
I assume s means sale and a is auction.

how do you apply for a new work permit for a player after brexit takes effect?

PERFECT

Attached: 1529803151084.png (323x113, 5K)

>neverita

Post your top youth prospect

Attached: rylo.png (1456x997, 529K)

Look at your Brexit rules first.

Attached: matt birch.jpg (1920x1138, 411K)

the rules took effect, but I have a loan player who's permit expired

Attached: Screenshot_37.jpg (383x159, 19K)

>the rules took effect
You didn't way what where the new rules.

Attached: Screenshot_38.jpg (966x129, 34K)

Has anyone got a solution for high shots but low amounts of goals every game? AI just plays goofball until they score 20 yarders whilst my team gets 3-4 one v ones every game which the miss every fucking time

>tfw backup keeper get injurefor 6-8 months
feelsgoodman, now he cant complain over 0 playtime

Yes the solution is stop playing because that's been an issue for me since I started playing and I'm going to imagine that's the story for everyone.

if you work out the answer to that you'll never lose again

Not these rules. scroll down for the Brexit rules.

It does seem like total shit that the AI csn pull of worldies or your centre backs go walkabout despite having tight marking set and concede regularly, yet my winger with 18 crossing can't beat the first man with the ball and my strikers can't find space despite their off the ball being high

I thought >wingers were better than inside forwards or wide midfielders in a 442. Fix my tiktak lads, I've been thinking of putting full-backs on support even though their crossing is shite just so they don't get pinned back constantly by wide players who never have to track back.

Attached: a0eb29479ead1ed77daeea7021141886.png (658x608, 97K)

oh right, here they are. though there are a couple of threads saying this might be a bug? i understand the brexit rules in this situation, i just dont know how to go about applying for a work permit for this player on loan (this is his 3rd season on loan with us)

Attached: Screenshot_39.jpg (1593x87, 36K)

I always like a BWM in a 442.

There's nothing blatantly wrong with it, you just need to organize a shit load of friendlies to tweak it while watching. I prefer BBM to CM(S) to add a bit more activity to the midfield, as well as FB(S).

>main penalty taker injured
>back up penalty taker is rated 15 at penalty taking
>0/3 in PKs this season

Attached: 1181175.jpg (250x333, 13K)

>not restarting every time your penalty taker misses even if you're winning 5-0
You're small time. I've done it dozens of times, even if I go on to lose, I'm not having my penalty taker with 16+, 16+ Finishing and 16+ composure miss against a guy with 11 One on Ones, 14 Reflexes and 12 Handling.

just your typical 0-0 draw

Attached: Screenshot_40.jpg (697x593, 54K)

fuck

Attached: 1534002034000.png (222x82, 4K)

ta lads

>wild cross from a corner about to curve out of bounds
>my idiot defender decides to head it into the center of the box instead of just letting it go out for a goal kick

>your Defender heads corner clear
>Falls to your own unmarked midfielder on edge of area
>Midfielder heads the ball away to the opposition's centre back instead of controlling it

Attached: FB_IMG_1553336285112.jpg (186x291, 6K)

>be me
>bored of my shitty unemployed game as it's essentially impossible to do well starting with shit signings
>bored of my undefeated run in Argentina
>bored of my pre-update Oxford game because I managed to sign several world class regens on Day 1
>start a game to make Deportivo de La Coruña Great Again
>Sign Berbatov on a free
>He does this
B A S A D O.

Attached: berbatov.png (1320x1135, 190K)

>yfw no matter what tactics you use, no matter what players you sign, you will continually concede goals after the 80th minute

I always like a BWM in any formation

>mfw designed a tictac that only scores after the 70th minute or before the 20th

make that 0/4

What's his finishing and composure? It's often better to have a guy with 14 finishing, 14 composure and 14 penalty taking than it is to have a guy with 13 finishing, 13 composure and 15 penalty taking. Remember, Finishing is the skill to put the ball in a part of the net that the GK cannot reach, remember, Composure is the ability to not fluff the shot and kick it at the GK or wide. Penalty taking just takes these values and works on them into a quality value.

can we hold it

Attached: 1548873213618.png (402x441, 161K)

what is the problem

Attached: Screenshot_41.jpg (1919x1034, 389K)

I hate this fuck so much. He always goes to Arse in fm19 and in my English save I can never beat Arse. I'm not assmad btw

he's been extremely polarizing for me. he either scores a hat trick or goes 6 games without coming close to the net

Seems good enough. Dunno why he's struggling. Is he missing or kicking at the GK? Or are the GK making insane saves?

its been a mix iirc, ill just chalk it up to match engine bullshit

Wonder how he'd do as a Treq.

FM is the reason I first started skipping school. This was in ‘03 and Morten Gamst Pedersen was OP as fuck

>own goal from the ball bouncing off the post then off my keepers back

>have gabriel barbosa on my team for almost a year
>still hasnt learned the tactic
god damnit you retarded fucking hue learn to read

>nearly fucking drew this
Fuck off Match Engine.

Attached: nearly draw.png (1920x1200, 2.96M)

annnnnd game came up with a save error again, so gotta redo it anyway.

Looks like a comfortable win to me.

I hear you, he is the 2nd most unintelligent player I have ever had, behind Junior Toillett in fm 13

Already had a training facility upgrade underway after a request, now the board commissioned one themselves scheduled to complete two months later.

Does it just reset and do the same upgrade, or does it to two tiers in one go now?

What is your favourite role in football manager?
For me, it's the Inside Forward

The Scott Parker role

AMC Advanced Playmaker/Trequartista, but mainly Poacher for FW's.

I currently play 14. It has a nice mix - the modern big money clubs are all already in place and the ai is pretty good. Also it has all the roles you need to make pretty much any modern tactic work.

What would happen in a Champions League group if every team drew 0-0 in every single match?

>team is good last year
>no significant changes
>team is somehow terrible this year

How the fuck does this happen, /trb/?

>sign Bilial or w/e his name is on a free
>he's been consistently mediocre for U19 side
Reeeee.

READ NIGGA, READ!

Attached: fm_2019-04-29_23-04-22.png (1698x227, 22K)

They also didn't have 90% of scoring coming off the flanks like 16 and 17 did.

>two considerably wealthy sides
excuse me?

Attached: wha.png (1280x1024, 268K)

Yeah my fluid gegenpress tactic has created some fantastic football

Attached: gegenpress.jpg (670x674, 89K)

These were the days.

Attached: 6men1touch.gif (358x202, 1.67M)

I much prefer attacking mids to adv playmakers desu

>wanting your midfielder stealing goals from your 18 year old striker you wanna sell
Pleb.

Lads, I need some help with my Deportivo de La Coruña game. I'm constantly racking up 15+ shots on target but never more than half are on target. I'm winning but I dunno what to do. I've literally had some games where I've kept the enemy far away from my goal, not even a single shot on target and bar before it crashed during saving, was best I had managed in coming close to no shots in total. Berbatov is scoring enough to save me, but I'm playing a meme formation which I don't think is working any more where I have a SS behind Berbatov who is playing as DLS. I could play another striker but nobody good enough to really do it.

Sorry, 15+ shots in total but never more than 50% on target.

Gonna drop my SS after he's done 5 games now and has a terrible average rating. He can play as a FW but have a feeling he won't be any better there. I think I might have to since Berbatov can pass well. I'll try him as AF, if he doesn't do better I'll put another guy in as AM.

Just give the ball to BerbaGod and let him figure out.

He keeps fucking up though. He scores but still shoots a lot. 67% shot accuracy.

I play fm19 and strikers are broken so I need my attacking mid to score

>tfw I just found out about how good wide-midfielders are compared to >wingers

>first game with him as a AF
>BerbaGod does an amazing 20 yard pass and he scores
B A S E D.

>scores another
Well I did slag him off before the match say he better do better. Probably my fault for playing him there.

>my DM who cant go more than 45' without being 'jaded and in need of a rest'

Attached: tenor (1).gif (474x322, 759K)

do shouts do literally anything?

Not based on my usage, no.

Fuck off match engine. Seriously. Fuck off.

Attached: fuck off match.png (1920x1200, 2.19M)

>tfw everything you do goes right
Finally got my tictaks going after being inconsistent as fuck

Since changing back to 442 and using wm(a) I've won the last 4, scoring 11 goals and conceding 2.

Attached: 0dcfaeb95c2fe61abd11f09c414317fb.png (1752x954, 203K)

I've never had this before. Ever. This is the first time it's been literally one sided every single match and I've failed to score more than one goal.

>one sided
>44% possession

The STATE of this career
>nearly two decades no appearance

Attached: gashi stealing a living.png (390x80, 7K)

They have approximately the same effect that shouting vague/incomprehensible instructions from the sideline do in real life.

Do you think we could pool all the talent in this thread together and manage to coach an actual team to glory?

Attached: 1369592271760.jpg (300x300, 12K)

mmm mm

Attached: pwetti.png (370x257, 25K)

Bit of a step down desu

>talent

Managing is easy shit. Just need someone who can motivate players
t. coach high school

what kind of tictacs do you use with high school teams? Just get the ball to the best players?

This guy just broke the record for most goals in the CL, and we haven't even played the semis yet. This is the guy.

Attached: necdet yuksel2.png (1920x1080, 669K)

Which skin is this?

So he smashed the record for goals in the CL with 23 goals, and all he needs is an average performance to cement the best average rating in the history of the cup.

He burps up a 5.9. He misses 3 CCCs in extra time, including a missed penalty. He then misses the first penalty in the shootout. Somehow we win. I've never seen a player shit the bed this hard in a final. I've gotta fine him when we just won the CL.

Attached: 2042 cl final.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

"The Tempo Skin FM18 April 2018". I use it because you can autoplay matches, and let the Assman take over.

For some reason, a player who misses a penalty not only takes a hit to his rating, but tends to go go through the rest of the game like a ghost. It's only seconded by a player making a mistake leading to a goal: those still hurt, but it's VERY relatively easier to recover from.

Last chance for my golden age of Turkish players to win the world cup. They beat Japan 5-1, Ghana 5-0, and Ukraine 2-0, so they're looking pretty good.

In other news, Italy and France fail to get out of the group. And in the worst group of all time, Portugal, Chile, and Saudi Arabia finish level on 2 points (all 2 draws and a loss to Holland). Chile fail to get out of the group with the best player on the planet.

Attached: 2042 world cup.png (1920x1080, 371K)

Bunch of fuckups. Just retire for the national team and we'll tour USA and North Africa every summer til the end of time.

Oh well, come on USA.

Attached: 2042 world cup qf.png (1920x1080, 373K)

CAM ON AMERICA
I was thinking they were being carried by their Bayern winger who won the Ballon D'or 2 years previous, but he retired from the national team the previous year. It's like Sweden without Zlatan.

Attached: 2042 world cup sf.png (1920x1080, 374K)

Really wanted that Holland choke against USA.

Attached: 2042 world cup final.png (1920x1080, 374K)

>93rd minute equaliser
Jesus, if this really happened...

Attached: 2042 world cup final res.png (1920x1080, 517K)

Fuck brexit

>Brexit will impose a limit on foreign players at clubs

My starting 11 has 3 British players, how fucked am I?

I swear by shouting "show some passion" and "demand more" at my players whenever I can and that alone got me promoted from the National League North to the Premier League in eight years

Why teach a player a ppm for a simple instruction that almost every fullback role comes with by default?

wingers on support
fullbacks on support

RMD-A

>Everyone gets an English passport
Who cares?

>reinstall fm after months of absence
>all custom views somehow still there
>mfw the /game/ knew i'll be back one day and saved me the effort

Attached: 1489535540844.jpg (400x388, 26K)

absolutely gutted lads, my Azerbaijan save crash dumps in Jan. 8, 2032. No way around it. It was going so well, it was only a matter of time before we won the CL...

RIP my regens

Didn't know losing was that profitable.

Attached: loss.png (1280x1024, 119K)

>tfw the board doesn't want to increase the number of coaches available despite me asking twenty times
time to resign, i guess

CL money is insane for any league outside the top 10, my club survives on that money and player sales every season

F

Sorry to hear that mate.

DM me on steam if you need any comfort in this trying time

>try to into 2019 after having only played 2016 last
>2D blobs mode now 3D rendered
>text blurs on windowed mode
>infinite bloat

Why do they have to fuck shit up? Fuck Miles and SI

Does anyone have a suggestion for a Croatian team to try that isn't Dinamo, Hajduk or Rijeka? I'm thinking of trying out Sesvete since it's in Zagreb and might be good for youth players but I'm looking for any team with good youth systems that isn't a top 6 side

I had a save with NK Novigrad that was a lot of fun dunno if they're still playable with the vanilla DB

NK Zagreb used to be a medium-sized club and they even won it all once. Now they're in the 3rd or 4th tier. It could be fun to bring them back.

I had a GOAT when I was at Varadzin

>all the talent in this thread

Attached: 1552140769084.png (645x773, 11K)

>talent
I don't really think the things you do in the game convert over to the real world all that much, although i have heard stories of pro teams using the game for tactics analysis to some success.

>Two key players ask to leave to go play in Germany
>Reject their request
>Team meeting soon after because the whole team thinks they should go
>Decide to sell them anyway to I can invest in younger players to fill their roles
>Sell both
>Team meeting to discuss the lack of depth in the club

Why are players so fucking dumb in this game. Life as a team in a feeder league is a nightmare

Attached: Scotland_sadflag-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 173K)

>Bending to your players' whim
You deserve this.

Attached: 1433842961492.jpg (400x462, 26K)

>Only five goals
What a bunch of scallywags.

Attached: fm_2019-04-30_18-05-48.png (1920x1080, 307K)

>literally the only semi-pro team in a league full of pro teams
>ask board for pro status
>they say no
What do I have to do lads, and what am I even missing out on.

why are strikers so broken

generally speaking i do think that in football there is probably a reason most teams use a striker

you need money and rep

Or to resign. Then lo and behold: His (ex-)club will become pro in a moment's notice.

you playing fm19?
Just use a dlf(s) or cf(s) and have your inside forwards and attacking mids score the gols

God bless AI managed chairmen. Last time I left a top club they did a firesale on my players and signed midtable english talent for £50m a pop.

My Make Deportivo de La Coruña Great Again game is going great. Berbatov is banging them in.

Forgot to say, I got Park The Tank Achievement as well. That's how good it's been. I know Deportivo de La Coruña were a relegated team but this is lel.

Is it just my computer getting old or did load times increase dramatically since FM17?

What's a good way to get a replay up, saw the lelest OG. Guy from outside his own box passes back to the GK, GK steps forward and the ball slowly trickles over the line.

use shadowplay/relive then convert using webm for retards

>guy is playing like shit
>sub him off
>highlight ends up with him scoring
>follow sub anyway
>sub scores two goals despite being orange level competence
To play or not to play now. Guess I'll try.

when I have a sub lined up it always seems to be the player about to get subbed that scores

Both.

I just want to get 30 fucking consecutive games without conceding so I can do this achievement. But it's requiring me to save scum. I hate it. I don't care if I win, just I don't concede. All I can think of doing is loading up some dogshit team and editing defenders and GK to be world class.

That goes against of the point of being an achievement.

Except when you do it for 17 games and concede due to some ME bullshit you rage. Or I do anyway. It was so much easier in earlier editions.

I dunno, defending always was kinda fucked in FM.

The problem is situations like this.

1. Box scramble
2. Balls richochet around
3. Ball hits your defender
4. It's starts slowly dribbling towards the net
5. GK is paralysed and shepards it in because the game doesn't allow back-passes and the AI doesn't run to kick it
6. Goal

or

1. Defender with acres of space heads a long ball towards a pacey striker when he could have let it bounce or chested it and they score

or

1. Set piece shit fucks up and they score a freekick with 11 freekick stat

I hate it. I hate it. Every time I've conceded this run (which is only twice so far) it's been from some fuck up with the ME. Not a case of a well placed pass or anything. It does my nut. If the ME was 'fair' I would be OK.

Will he be the greatest footballer of all time?

Attached: 20190430213223_1.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

Current Ajax is God playing trb with them

What's his PA? Either the value or the stars, don't care. Get him to drop Tries Killer Balls Often because his passing and vision is gash.

But they're winning

5 star. Obviously I don't have WC players but he's pretty much already a starter when he gets here.

whomst else is still playing FM12?

I don't like change lads

Attached: smiling duck.png (500x464, 335K)

He'll be GOAT by the time he's 18 then if you're putting him in Day 1. I usually put 16 year olds for a year in the youth team, abuse the 'training' there, then take them to first team which boosts it even further. He could be a bit faster but he'll be fucking great by 18. I can see 16+ Finishing, Composure, Off the Ball, Work Rate, Decisions and Anticipation and possibly Technique. Dribbling and First Touch are a bit iffy but they might be 16. Technique would also be good. Need 16/16 Speed, sadly. He probably won't get that. He might get 16-17/15.

14 or even 16 isn't that big of a leap, just some parts of the interface moved sideways

I only recently changed from FM15 to 18 because I accidentally Shift+deleted my save game folder

>Accidentally two keys far from each other with no backup
What were you even trying to do in the first place.

Shift deleting one of the other folders in the user folder because I'm an idiot.

I still think back to those players I deleted. I'm so sorry lads

I'm not figuring out how to make this formation work anytime soon.

Attached: fm_2019-04-30_23-29-15.png (1920x1080, 307K)

My men..

Save your bumps for later. We're gonna need it. And you don't support Ajax anyway you bandwagonner.

Juve bankrupt when?

Attached: juve.jpg (1858x1080, 301K)

My favorite role? Now that would be the double mezzala. Also known as the base of 'Tungstissimo' or 'Tungstenball' for English people.

I support Ten Hag though as he is from my area and I have supported him aince his GAE days.

I'm unfamiliar with the scouting in FM19. How do I tell my scouts to only scout QT regens?

post it

My guess is 'Look for young talent' in the usually suspect areas (that you can scout). Or just download a program and find regens, saves time. doesn't mean they'll be good or work. if you mean cute generated faces; not possible iirc.

Oh yeah just found that. Should I target Brazil/Argentina? I'm playing with the Brexit rules so I don't know if I'll be able to snap up as many nubiles from there, otherwise I guess I can focus on the UK

>download a program

Attached: 1401383653453.jpg (254x300, 11K)

I can't say I've played with many English teams exactly for that. But I would recommend South America and UK. Eastern Europe is also a good idea.

Yes? Why not. It's a fucking game, saves time. I don't care if people want to cheat or not. He might be OK with using a program and I am OK with it. But if he doesn't, I gave him the proper way to do it.

>reinstall 18
>still have old saves
oh bb

Attached: dirk knoop penile.jpg (551x653, 16K)

i had a dope 20-year RB Leipzig save but then /trb/ bullied me into not liking RBL anymore

Boy am I glad that I get to carry this momentum into the THREE AND A HALF MONTH-LONG WINTER BREAK.

Fuck Russia.

Attached: 20190430183756_1.jpg (578x599, 91K)

>Rotor is about Khimki
What? Khimki has better GD. Russian rules different?

>Games Won
>Results Between Teams
>Goal Difference
>Goals Scored
>Away Goals Scored

In that order.

Huh. Neato. Never actually done Russia.

Neither had I, but it's my journeyman save and I'm able to take a wealthy relegated team straight back up and playing in the Russian top flight will do wonders for my reputation. Currently most of my players are unhappy about not leaving following the relegation, but they're good enough that they can underperform and still walk the league.

>signed Belal for my team
>didn't actually check on him until now
>those physical stats
Oh dear. Well, hopefully he'll win fouls when somebody sneezes at him.

Attached: bilal.png (1320x1025, 179K)

it's another "my striker kicking the ball everywhere but at the goal" episode

What tactic did you revolutionize, user?

Am I a bad guy for ruining Atalanta's chances to knock juve off their perch?

Attached: badguy.jpg (1858x1080, 382K)

Flat 5-0-0-5

My last 3/4 numbers of this post is my new formation

Looks like a 0-4-6-0 to me, user.

>2019
>AI still buys players and doesnt use them

Attached: Screenshot_42.jpg (1919x1034, 216K)

it's a fucking mess
also I couldn't get a true 0-4-6-0

Attached: longshotmcgee.jpg (807x993, 100K)

Just slide the defensive line lower so the 4 act more like a back 4, change the AP to a Carrilero, and you're good to go.

I can't change the AP to a Carrilero since that's a wide role. DLP could work I'd imagine or CM/BWM on support. I dropped the line.

How the fuck am I supposed to defend in fm19?
No matter what I do my defence are completely useless

So you're basically >oile

>It's a fucking game

Attached: 1401605140115.jpg (200x200, 6K)

>win EL with palace
>leave the club and starts developing into a EL club
>this shit happens out of nowhere
look at how they massacred my boy.

Attached: joost.png (558x539, 71K)

are there any hidden chemistry bonuses for racial hegemony? always wondered that

The thread is still alive!

I really want my toothpaste flag back..

Wide midfielders > wingers

Thoughts on wide AP's chief?

Weak mind
>getting bullied by football manager simulating autists

Fucking Juventus lowballing my players and making them unhappy that I reject the offers.

Pure shite

Brehs I don't want to leave my current Liverpool side. I'm so proud of them because they literally never give up and fight for every inch but it's getting out of hand. My players and tactic are just too strong brehs. Pep guardiola AND Mourinho are both managing in the prem against me and man city have a great squad and incredible defense with Rafa B... but still we just keep winning.

Attached: klopp away.jpg (1906x587, 120K)

I thought this would be a rebuilding season because I've finally moved on from relying on Club legend and captain Joao Moutinho as my holding midfielder and sold a few of my young starlets when PSG and Tycoon-stoke came in with absurd bids. I was going to play the kids and come back to earth in terms of results. Not so far.

Attached: thought it would be rebuilding season.jpg (380x568, 39K)

Poor Man City even had an invincible season and we still squeaked them on goal difference. The disappointment of this loss crashed them back to earth a bit the next season but my side repeated the same record twice more on the bounce and won two trebles. I've never built a side so relentless.

Attached: invincible.jpg (1878x122, 13K)

It's been years and I still don't understand the purpose of that role at all.

Wide men should always be inside forwards, or one IF and a winger(s)

A better question is Pressing Forwards or Advanced Forwards?

>Wide men should always be inside forwards, or one IF and a winger(s)
Not if you play a 3-5-2 like I do

Mbrappé is fucking overrated in this game
holy shit

Is that new?

Attached: what.png (745x361, 25K)

I fucking hate how often shots hit the post in this game. I sweat SI have made shooting shit to compensate for how shit they code defenders

My sixth month demo for fm2019 just finished last night. Might end up buying the full version now. Though for scouting is it really you have to pay for packages and can't like just go scout individual countries or micro scout? Or maybe is that just a thing because for the demo I was coaching a 3. Bundesliga Team?

you can do both. getting packages increases your knowledge of players (I think) and increases the number of those players scouts will find on their own.
bear in mind that fully scouting a player you have zero knowledge of, especially if they're not a starter or play in an unloaded league, can take months

Thanks that is good to know. Though was I just not finding the option to do that? Because I could only find the packages and not the individual ones. Is it not there because I am in the 3rd division or maybe it is somewhere else because I am still trying to get used to the new layout

individual scouting should be available from a player's page, go to reports-->get scout report
scouting a country is on the scouting-->assignments (f7)-->create new assignment page
you're right that your club's stature probably means you can't scout outside of germany or maybe central europe. nevertheless, those options should still be there, just limited to players based in your region.

Thanks for your help user. I guess I am trying to still get used to the new layout on top of me not having played FM in a fews years and I am trying to get back into it again

yeah, they've shuffled things around compared to previous versions. most of the old options are still there (except sliders...) but sometimes you need to dig for them.

>up 1-0 over Man City
>match engine decides its had enough of this bullshit
>city scores, one of my players gets a red, city scores again, all in the space of 5 minutes

>DoF gets you exactly the type of player you needed on a cheap loan from a country your club has limited scouting knowledge of
tyb batigol

>all these OGs

Attached: Screenshot_43.jpg (502x134, 13K)

I'd like to think they do, I use Push forward, Tighten up and Show some passion quite a lot

all these fucking shots and the only goal i could get was on a penalty

Attached: Screenshot_44.jpg (696x584, 57K)

>A better question is Pressing Forwards or Advanced Forwards?
That isn't even a question, Advanced Forwards all the way

Derby got relegated to League Two in my save and are currently stomping the competition with their players being paid an average of £3.2k per week

Attached: fm.jpg (1920x1080, 362K)

>Play guy as SS behind Berbatov
>He doesn't score
>Put him as AF(not natural) and his first game he scores 2
>Great
>He then goes 10 hours without scoring
>About to switch him out
>Accidentally play with him in
>Arg.jpg
>He scores two
He's not great though. He should be doing better. What do I do now? Keep playing him? Berbatov has slowed down too. He's on 12 in 13 with 3 assists, he was originally like 10 in 8.

nice to know i can always depend on the match engine to score on my at '45 and '90 because of >muh concentration