OFFICIAL tampa bay rays @ boston red sox GAMETHREAD

perfect time to tune in to your red sox- already down 4-0 to the rays in the bottom of the 2nd devers and sale are shit and bad

Attached: sale bad pitcher.jpg (415x233, 13K)

this fielding expert kicked an easy double play ball and it led to two runs

Attached: devers to himself at mirror.jpg (1406x790, 89K)

this man gve contracts to all the worng players and is now REFUSING to accept this season is over - won't trade jd, won't trade mookie, WANTS to be spending huge money on a LOSING CLUB

Attached: dombrowsi fired soon.jpg (656x369, 31K)

the absolutely GALL of giving away an '''''' mvp hat''''''' for some .250 hitter on your soon to be 11-17 team

Attached: dumb ass mookie hat.jpg (675x900, 75K)

oh look another strike out for the starting center fielder very funny the firsst picture of a black hole they should have just shown jackie he's a BLACK HOLE in this LINEUP- -- and yep, it was a breaking ball again! right down the middle and no swing!! if they had thrown it low and away in the dirt maybe he would have offered for it !!!

Attached: jbj can't even hit ground.jpg (920x613, 69K)

side struck out, that's three innings done one red sox hit i wonder which nesn poster this is

Attached: stat masterson.png (594x121, 23K)

devers swing curve in the dirt strike out runner stranded NO MOMENTUM red sox lose 4-0

bennitendi fucking suck too

ok scoring position big deal STILL wont score

Is it too late to not give sale and eovaldi extension

one run thanks moreland if you had ht a home run it would have been THREE runs...

yes, thanks for asking

can they dfa jbj

yes, thanks for asking

making sale throw 120 pitches as punishment for sukcing

god bless american

good hit chavis even more good reason to DFA devers

Attached: 1492366310532.jpg (556x409, 41K)

ICE HORSE

explain

Is Tampa gay still doing that dumb opener shit that makes it super gay to bet on them

ask their twitter account

Anyone here

four real fans befre you

oh no chavis starting to learn devers expert fieldin g moves

benintendi just going to strike out eveery at bat now i guess

great job by top of the line up 1-2-3 inning wouldn't mind seeing EVERYONE traded

Are you niggas not surprised that this team has gone through a major regression and the entire lineup isnt having career years?

not sure there's any peanuts here try asking in roxbury

CHAVIS MORE DEVERS IMITATION STOP OR I'LL DFA IMMEDIATELY

chances red sox scored more runs in last inning than they did in the other eight?

ok get swept hard 11-17

hi i am wake up from a yesterdays game wow i drink vodka from a souvenir french fry and chicken helmet ok where did this skull come from

>bombston

i make /nesn/ mad by posting pictures from jumbo monitor of a japanese sister cities instead of qts dancing to neil diamond and that one peanut song

Ok maybe we win tomorrow

it my fault we lose i have go to fenway and all games red sox lose since many years ago now i go to many fenway game it guarentee a red sox champs of the lose at fenway champ world champions

Honestly really sick of your locker room antics. You’re dfa from our threads.

>sux
lol what a joke

ok watch you back

Sending you to AAA reddit

hi no i dont have flat tire ok i send you to naacp so you can talk peanut