All memes aside, how right was he about the man utd squad? mctominay has often looked among their better players...

All memes aside, how right was he about the man utd squad? mctominay has often looked among their better players, I don't think many would deny pogba has a poor attitude, and the defence isn't good enough.
Although a lot of what he said was typical mouyes whining and deflecting, and obviously the manager always takes some of the blame for poor performances, I think he did actually have a point sometimes

Attached: mouyes.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

He was right about the squad, but he was part of the problem with United too.

He's always right.

all these anons are right

A lot of overrated players who don't have any synergy, a better manager than Mourinho or Solskjær could have transformed the team but I don't know why anyone is expecting better than 5-6th place for Man Utd, they do not have players to compete with better teams.

Pogba is a decent player, but nowhere near world class as people thought he would be.

too many mental midgets that drop heads under pressure, pogba included

He was right all along.

>fifa babbies actually thought pookaku, rashford and lingard were world class
i literally cannot contain my laughter

how do you spend half a billion dollars and end up with a shit squad? if he has shit players, it's mostly because he's wanted them

also true, though half of that is just poobag + pookaku

lesson: don't buy expensive nogs

Why does it matter if he was right? His job wasn't "being right", his job was solving the problems with the squad. And he failed to do that.

>sree

With a manager like Mourinho, its actually more mature and manly to realise what he wants - for you to be the best you can be. Pogba has the fragile ego of a child and will never be a top player until a coach breaks him or he's 30ys/o.

because they slipped down the pecking order but still wanted established elites so ended up having to settle for memers like pogba and fred
what they need to do is pick up a bunch of under-valued kids, restructure their wages and accept a few years of building
but of course they'll just blow the bank on 'big players' who the actual top dogs passed on and repeat the cycle of failure

Yes, he was right but once the manager and players fall out it's very rarely saved. though united's board are their biggest problem

Him getting 2nd with this shitshow of a squad just proves he's the GOAT manager

He was right and the board should've backed him, let them finish 6th for a couple seasons and rebuild. That won't happen now because this overpriced and overpaid bunch will push for 4th but are not good enough to push for the title

When City won the league with the most points ever they still went out and bought Mahrez.
United as runners up decided to get a 19 year old literally who and >Fred.
From there Mou saw the writing on the wall. His job wasn’t to win titles it was to finish top 4 so they could maximize profits to the Glazers.

Can't do the job properly if your company doesn't give you the proper tools

Reminds me a lot of Yaya Toure. Spoiled entitled attitude, lots of talent, no desire to listen to the manager.

Mourinho problem is that he loses interest when the team isn't going well and he doesn't see it competing for silverware that season. Defensively United have made tons of mistakes this season and the defenders just don't look fast / skilled enough.

mourinho would have had the cojones to drop spanish karius. that's for sure.

i think ole is afraid to drop certain players because he knows they could easily get him sacked.

Exactly this. Woodward argued that this wasn't the case but you only have to ask whether Fred will turn them into a league-winning team, to realise that he's full of shit.

He is right 90% of the time, people just diss his opinion because he's a cunt. Remember when he had a fight with Casillas? the dude went on to make a blunder on fucking UCL final.