DE GEA IS NOT ONLY THE BEST KEEPER IN ENGLAND BUT ALSO IN THE WORLD LA!!!!! - Yea Forums

>DE GEA IS NOT ONLY THE BEST KEEPER IN ENGLAND BUT ALSO IN THE WORLD LA!!!!! - Yea Forums

oh my

Attached: file.png (810x451, 343K)

you are the worst poster on this board, which is quite the achievement considering twain posts here

said by literally nobody but deluded manure customers

Yea Forums widely accepts Ter Stegen or Oblak as the best GK in the world and Ederson as the best in England

ederson is a fraud too
but at least he can distribute

This guy is not good though.

SCUUUUUM GAAAANG

Ederson is the non-thinking man's best keeper. He plays with a great team in front of him and can pass the ball a bit. Therefore he must be the best in the PL

Ederson is just average at actual goalkeeping
Ter Stegen and Oblak are the best

Ederson literally eliminated city from the CL, stop sucking his zoomer dick.
Alisson is straight up better.

That ugly cunt is not the best gk in the league just cos he can kick it well

Laporte did not le ugly zoomer.

>le algerian-dutch autist phone poster

Attached: 1553453438070.jpg (800x679, 88K)

Most of Yea Forums understands navas is better than oblak and ter stegen, but those 3 are the ONLY ones in contention for the best in the world at any point over the last 5 years.

Navas basically is the same as oblak, ter stegen is a system baby

I’d say Oblak is better desu

How is he a system babby? He stops shots, is good at passing and can distribute the ball well (unlike De Gea). He can also become a sweeper keeper due to a high back line.

lol I love how everyone on Yea Forums has adopted the scouse accent for posting. Just goes to show the influence of Liverpool football club.

Rent free.

Not even best keeper at man united

Attached: D5L3RwSWwAAaY6y.jpg (1200x800, 197K)

Navas has a significantly more difficult job than oblak though. Athleti is a strucured and organized as hell. Navas literally plays with 1 defender half the game.

-He has unarguably played in the most difficult system for a keeper.
-he has unarguably saved their asses more than any keeper has haved their teams asses (double the amount of de gea)
-he has unarguably been more clutch in big games than any other keeper.

I think suggesting Navas hasnt been the best in the world for 5 years straight is actually silly

I thought it was a chink accent?

Probably has been the most consistent goal keeper in the world for the last 5 years (previous to this year where he has been awful) but
>Ederson
>good
Lol. Barely has anything to do and faces the bare minimum of shots. Allison and Oblak have been the best keepers in the world this year.

Doesn’t Allison face less shots with the defence in front of him though?

SCOUSERS IFFY UH

Attached: 3878681C-EF2A-4D5C-A072-F4ACF5239A4D.jpg (1296x729, 107K)

Because every barca game is 80% barca possession , not saying he sucks but navas has a harder job

It's used when pretending to be a delusional supporter.
I have no idea how that correlates to Liverpool Football Club.

Navas hasn’t done that well though and he doesn’t play often.
7 games and 7 goals conceded in Copa del Rey, 9 games and 6 conceded in La Liga.

fewer shots

Like I said Barca just has a way better defense than real at the moment it isnt just navas sucking this season its all of madrid, lets not forget navas has the trophies ter stegen has as well

This is the biggest difference.
Navas makes saves he has no business making keeping madrid 0 0 or keeping madrid down only 1 0.. in other words saving their asses from holes or worse holes.

Courtois = De gea
Nice shot stopping, makes it look pretty, but mostly protected.
I told everyone courtois would be a failure and he absolutely was.

Dude youre looking at stats. And youre referring to the last coach who was forced to start courtois cause the president told him to, Zidane came back and tosses courtois on his ass.

You guys dont understand that for 5 years madrid played with 2 flying wing backs (marcelo and carvajal) that mights as well be midfielders, And a center defender who likes to play center forward.
Navas has dealt with like 2 breakaways per game, 3 close range shots, a few headers, etc.

De gea would be fucking destroyed in madrid.
And this is all coming from a united supporter who loves de gea.

I truly think Yea Forums has never been more wrong than the time they praised De Gay

Ederson is basically the definition of a system babby goalkeeper. Valued more for his skills with the ball at his feet than for the actual fundamentals of goalkeeping

Take away city's defense ederson still reliable and doesnt have slip ups all season , that being said navas is the goat