ITT useless players

ITT useless players

Attached: bisq.jpg (349x516, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21Kwovy2gws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

laziest bait I've seen all day

he's extremely slow. he's gonna suffer on wednesday

He doesn't need to be fast, he has psychic powers. The muslim rat won't get near the ball when he has it

531 games
12 goals
35 assist

Spot on OP, his stats are terrible

He played like ass against United

>le pass to messi and let him do all the work man
Yea he's shit

coutinho is even worse

Yeah not true

How many interceptions and passes?

All this tells me is that he isn’t their goal scorer nor assister

>35 assists

Attached: busquets assist.webm (720x480, 2.85M)

He is a fucking holding midfielder, you expecting him to have a lot of goals and assists? I can't believe how Yea Forums is completely retarded. Here everyone doesn't know how to watch and analyze football, they just know how to meme and talk bullshit. Fuck you brainlets.

lowkey the greatest dm of all time

*impeccably shields the ball from the braindead Liverpool press and unlocks Messi*

This manlet.

Attached: Mbrapp.png (548x509, 61K)

Bait? He was an instrumental part in PEAK Barca and the Spain that won 2 euros and 1 wc. You zoomer retards don't rate him only because he doesn't have flashy despacito youtube compilations and because you started watching footie 2 years ago, which coincide with his starting decline.

Protip: Say Barca decided to sell him today, wanna bet your ass teams like Juve, Bayern, PSG would be 1st in line to buy him?

Man is elite youtube.com/watch?v=21Kwovy2gws

Seeing as this is an obvious bait thread and people are posting ironically in it- maybe youre the brainlet

Argiebro is spot on, he's one of the biggest frauds in football alongside Nani, David Luiz and more recently Pogba imo. His difference from the other overhyped shitters is that he's had world class players around him in Barca who have kept him from being exposed for years.

I don't care at all about foreign clubs and players that are not in my club, but underrating busquets is, for me, the ultime brainlet opinion
literally kys and go >>asp

Attached: 1536089132754.jpg (350x350, 68K)

shitquest with the pinpoint pass

Bait or not, Biscuits is the ultimate pleb filter

You watch the game you don’t see busquets. You watch busquets you see the whole game

LIONEL MESSI DOT JAY PEE GEE

He's either trolling or retarded, so don't put much thought into it

So what does he do? Goals win games

explain what biscuits actually fucking does then

Busquets is the best defensive midfielder of the 21st century, top 5 of all times

kek

Attached: 1982679461201.jpg (640x559, 23K)

>"Explain the sport of football to me. I don't watch it or understand it"

he's not useless he's good at losing the ball and getting yellowed after he has to make a foul this whole season with Rakitić somehow taking the blame for that

>hand of god

your opinions on anything let alone football are irrelevant

stick to cricket mate

seethe harder spic

In all fairness, it is true that lately he's playing a little too laid back and overconfident, causing him some otherwise avoidable disposessions, fouls and cards.

Lol, wha? Hand of god? What's that even supposed to mean, or how the fuck is that supposed to relate to me and my opinions. Terrible, TERRIBLE strawman

Passing
Tackling
Intercepting
Blocking

Attached: danny-welbeck-1.jpg (2056x1536, 279K)

>fernando gago

???
Are you feeling ok?

Fuck, meant to quote

He wasn't useless in his prime but he's past it now.

If he's still elite then how the fuck did Barca's midfield get overrun by Roma's last year?

I think Barca was better off having Yaya in that position

Attached: 16fe821e92e2bf1c37615d1a8e2c6722.jpg (620x1000, 77K)

This

>still falling for le angry birthday man meme

KEK

Attached: kk.jpg (491x613, 82K)

Ofc they were however Busquets is a local boy so they choose him instead.

"you watch the game you dont see biscuits, you watch biscuits and you see the whole game"

i think he is the best dm of all time, but im a zoomer so i don't know if there was anyone as good as him, i've seen people talk about vieira, was he that good?

he's a dm

Puts it on a plate for him

You're fucking retarded.

Yaya wanted to play further up the field

>i think he is the best dm of all time
Jesus fucking Christ

Yeah, because he was being played as a fucking DM

CB*

Mostaza Merlo was better than both.

he's the actual person this quote is talking about, right?

Davids, Makelele, Vieira, Gattuso are the best I have seen (no particular order) and much better than Busquets for sure. Busquets has played in a 70+% posession team with players like Xavi Iniesta and Puyol which hides his weaknesses a lot.

Unironically better than Rashy

>Vieira
>defensive mid

LMAO. Gilberto Silva/ Ray Parlour were the defensive mids during Vieira's time at Arsenal

Neeskens
Falcao
Breitner
Ardiles
Rikjaard
Schuster
Redondo
Matthäus
Gilberto Silva
Pirlo
Xavi

>Pirlo