Neymar blames Mbappe

>We need more men in the locker room, to be more united, for everybody to run. Because I see that we have a lot of youngsters that are like... lost. We need more ears, and fewer mouths. They have to listen more than what they talk. Sometimes they challenge the wisdom of teammates with a lot more experience, and a team can never make it far like this. This is never going to be a team that is lucky in a final like this. We always have this problem.

>We need to be smarter, because we have a lot more experience, so they have to respect us more, listen to us more. In the same way that when I first reached the first division, I listened and respected, and tried to learn from the older people. Then, they have to do the exact same.

Attached: n.png (379x456, 12K)

ironic because he's the biggest manchild of the bunch

seriously wtf is his problem?

>says this when he tried to steal cavani's penalty in the first season

>tried
he actually did, was awarded a 10/10 on lequipe newspaper while being booed by his own fans, he's fucking pathetic.

How do you know he means Mbappe? He's actually really experienced despite being young

Because Mbappe is youn and got redcarded. Press rumors say that the PSG locker room is divided and Mbappe has their own group separate from Neymar.

based argentine posting black text on a white background with no source poster

This is what you get when you have a club full of overpaid mercenaries

>Press rumors
link so i can have a laugh at brit fantasies

Is it time for Neymar to go back to daddy Messi ?

this, our press are a disgrace

He's right though? What lunacy it is for people 5 years younger to assume leadership positions and naysay. You have no experience kid, you're just very fast.

This

I got it from Spanish press though

when psg lose
>nerman and mbappe are not happy at paris and are asking for a move this summer
when psg wins
>uefa is about to ban psg from european competitions

same, imagine believing a spanish paper talking about a brazilian player playing in the french championship.

Just remove the Brazilians from the squad and the problems go away

This

>Just remove the Brazilians from the squad and the problems go away along with the good football
ftfy

marquinos is based

In terms of success, Neymar is a senior player compared to Cavani, simple as. I suppose Neymar refer to young players who have won nothing, your Nkunkus, your Kimpembes.

>In terms of success, Neymar is a senior player compared to Cavani
He got carried by Messi, stfu. Mbappe won a WC, that means he's above Neymar with your shit tier logic

Neymar should shut his entitled sisterlicking mouth. He's a shark in the pond called League UHN, but a fucking shrimp in the sea called Europe.

How long until Mbrapp leaves the farmers league for the PL?

Attached: Mbrapp vs Premier League.png (1218x503, 172K)

What did neymar ever win by himself except for the olympic meme tournament? Barca doesn't count just to spite you arab fans

Neymar actually scored against Real Madrid and in the CL final the season he won them, he carried the midget.

Game-winning goals in CL finals:
Messi 1
Neymar 0
Ronaldo 0

>king of the zoomers lecturing
kek

What would you do if nerman punched you in the face?

if only Messi scored game-winning goals at the WC and CAs finals

dive to floor and see if he gets a red card

Ronaldo and Neymar haven't done that either

Probably laugh. My little sister looks tougher than that skeleton.

Jeez how hateable can this hue get, can't even win babbys cups now lmao

He won a Libertadores for Santos
Only Messi have been in three back-to-back international finals

I guess it's better to fake injury and get 7-1'd at home

No, it's better to choke a final against an inferior opponent, cry and retire from the NT

Fuck Nerman btw

Can you even laugh at a brown person in furrymany? Can get you arrested for a hate crime

can't even begin to compare 1-7 at home to losing a final on penalties away

lol he's right tho
but Yea Forums will never agree with him cause they will judge him by his poor performance at WC
what the nbubus can do besides runing 400km/h as wingers
lmao

Maybe he could recognize they all played like shit instead of pointing fingers and dividing the dressing room even more?

He's scored as much as messi in their cl

... all garbage goals after Messi had decided the series

> In the same way that when I first reached the first division, I listened and respected
>I listened and respected

Attached: 1488380217091.jpg (904x531, 48K)

imagine having to go to nerman for leadership

the problem is that neymar holds the ball too much

All true

He did though.
You would hear Xavi complaining about Nerman like that.

Literally Nerman scored all the important goals in the semis and quarters, Suarez in the last 16

Messi scored the game winning goals in the semifinals and put the series away from Bayern. Bayern getting 2 pity goals in the last minute when Barcelona wasn't even trying anymore doesn't make Neymar statpadding reelvant.

Nice delusion mate

>game close
>Messi destroys Bayern 0-1 and 0-2
>Bayern gassed, desperate and destroyed trying to get a 1-2
>Neymar scores 3-0 after a Messi pass leaves him alone without defenders in sight

>Barcelona stops trying
>Bayern scores a bunch of meaningless goals
>woahh, it was NEYMAR!