Can a mod give me a serious answer as to why they're deleting /147/ threads?

Can a mod give me a serious answer as to why they're deleting /147/ threads?

This is an established, comfy community that has been here without problems since the creation of Yea Forums

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

Yeah what the fuck is this bullshit

/147/ has always been Yea Forums

he doesn't know the protocol
i hope they dock his pay

what's going on?
why are we being censored?

>censoring one of the most lively communities on Yea Forums.
yeah, that's guaranteed to make this a better place.

tuxedostick is not a sport

sp has been going to pot for a long time.

> another thread 404'd

/147/ belongs on Yea Forums not Yea Forums

SNOO KER

Fuck this website

Tony Stark dies

Cue the bad jokes

>could be in the Olympics in the next few years
>not a sport

>another one gone

GET A JOB YOU FAT FUCK

Chalk it up to experience lad

Soon it will be the most popular sport in the world when China takes over

>FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE >FOR FREE

Hopefully. If not this is the thing that'll tip me over the edge.

In 'ere shoosh

time to make a formal comply on /qa/

Fuck the jannies. This is a fucking outrage. Yea Forums is the home of /147/ and we will not take this lightly. They ought to know not to fuck with us. Snooker is a comfy sport but if they keep deleting our threads the rage of 1000 Norf lads will rain shit upon this board and its mods.

First they came for /147/, and I did not speak out...
Because I was not a /147/ poster.

Then they came for /180/, and I did not speak out...
Because I was not a /180/ poster.

Then they came for the /trb/ers, and I did not speak out...
Because I was not a /trb/er.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Based.

The OP of the last few threads was banned for ban evasion and his posts removed. Apologies for the confusion.