Copa de macaco 2019

predictions?

Attached: 189140.jpg (925x580, 44K)

Argentina will not win

Uruguay will win

Japan will win

Imagine being so irrelevant that you call Japan and Qatar to play in your pathetic cup

chile

It's just to make the 3 tables of 4 but they should be inviting Mexico at least

Why is Japan in this cup?

>Japao
>Catar

Huh? Why arw they in the tournament?

because conmebol only has 10 member associations

Fair enough, japan has a lot of expats i. south America so i can get behind them been invited. Catar's a bit odd.

>japao
Kek
But for me, it’s uruguai

because unlike the spanish, the dumb poortuguese didn't split up their colonies enough, so now there is one huge shithole country in south america and the south american federation lacks member countries to organize proper tournaments

for reasons of greed and corruption, the latinos also aren't willing to unite their federation with the central, north and caribbean american ones

hence they have to invite random nations from around the world to their continental tournament making this whole thing a joke

Central american countires themselves don't want to join COMNEBOL.
They would never qualify for the world cup and would get raped in every copa america.

The jews will win

For me it's Colombia!!

>When you try to split up the colonies but France pranks you hard convincing them to shoot you and then they join up.

Sorry guys, our bad.

Argentina wont win

BANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: come on and slam.gif (540x304, 1.34M)

if messi plays they will

For me it's Colombia

Attached: c87.jpg (2048x1568, 402K)

why is this allowed?

Uruguai

Attached: uraregayface.png (144x137, 4K)

Where are Mexico and Costa Rica?

Venezuela wins.

Copa de oro

>Japão

Gold cup

Cheeky tenner on Japan to shock everyone and win it with meme magic.

For me it's Venezuela
Viva Chavez!
Viva Maduro!

Attached: image (1).jpg (653x466, 92K)

Argentina won't win. Messi will win it and he alone will lift the cup as he laughs at Penaldo.

Kill yourself

This. Someone really needs to instigate a few civil wars in Brazil so they split and make COMNEBOL more interesting.

For me it's Uruguay

Attached: tero-irish-northern-lapwing.jpg (435x480, 97K)