Why does this club exist?

Why does this club exist?
We all know they will get relegated next season. Then they'll get promoted again and relegated over and over like they always do.

Why can't they just fuck off and let someone else get promoted

Attached: image.jpg (1024x730, 402K)

If other clubs want to get promoted they should run their affairs better

>Another shit for brains farmer team in the PL
>Another shitty league one tier stadium in the PL
>Another set of boring shit fixtures that don't matter and no one cares about like Norwich vs Bournemouth, Norwich vs Burnley

FUCK. OFF. Let Villa, Forest, Leeds and Birmingham back in the PL ffs. Every match other than the big teams is boring as shit to watch now because there's no history or culture behind fixtures like Brighton vs Norwich ffs.

yes we'd all prefer to have worse teams promoted rather than the best

Parachute payments are such a retarded system
You're better off spending no money in the prem and saving up for promotion after you go down than you are spending and trying to stay up

SEETHING Leeds customer
You'll NEVER make it back to the premier league

Brainlet Norwich farmer fan. Enjoy endless fields of nothing and shagging your sister and sheep

I'm sorry that you're from the Midlands and its so shit.

>they're still mad
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 03qn4ewt5w221.jpg (1200x800, 175K)

all of you anti-norfolk cunts. watch the canary qualify for europe next year whilst your big homo club still can't get out of old division 2. keep crying faggots

I'm from London and support Chelsea you fags. But even if i hate and despise Leeds and Scousers and Mancs with all my heart, i dont even have respect for inbred farmers that support Norwich/Burnley/Brighton

>Let these teams back in the PL
How about they start winning games and get themselves back in there. Leeds have spent more time in the Championship than the prem since its inception now, they're a championship side. Need to earn it to get back in. I'd not be surprised if Norwich have had more seasons in the prem than them at this point.

I'm sorry that you're an aspirational chav and support a posh club

You had me until you mentioned Birmingham City kek
Also these are the official top 20 clubs in England

Attached: ideal prem.png (656x559, 67K)

What part of Nor Itch are you lads from?

>posh club

Top kek. No city club is posh. The only posh clubs are those like Bournemouth and Norwich where middle class fags turn up once a season to cheer their local shit for brains team with zero enthusiasm

The bit where they do nothing but mow fields and shag sheep. Oh wait thats all of it

Did someone from norwich fuck you gf

mile cross

>Brighton vs Norwich

Can't wait, it's going to be top kino.

Attached: 1556298948229.png (550x492, 526K)

Scum

His gf is from norwich, it was her cousin

>Birmingham
U WOT M8

>tfw Chilean living in Norwich

What a time to be alive lads

i briefly talked to tettey at a grocery store in trondheim seven years ago

a non-plastic option for finnish epl consumers to follow

I've seen a few episodes of that Made in Chelsea on telly and they're posh af wtf are you on about? Chavs should support chav clubs not be engaging in class warfare for glory points and bandwagoning purposes.

>my "big team" that hasn't been relevant in 40 years deserves it more than Norwich!!!!!!
keep seething dickhead

Imagine seething at a cute yellow bird

Attached: 7468769.jpg (850x569, 40K)

Would Merseyside burn down if Everton got relegated?

Norf fc supporter ere mate

*nods smugly*

Attached: canary.jpg (911x1000, 916K)

BASED Norwich hater

They had based Mike as the trainer

Attached: Mike.jpg (1200x630, 74K)