Fuck it. I don't want City to win the league anymore. I'm an avid ABL but not anymore. Let Liverpool win it...

Fuck it. I don't want City to win the league anymore. I'm an avid ABL but not anymore. Let Liverpool win it, it will make thousands of passionate, diehard fans happy as fuck. A lot of miserable people see footy as a form of escapism from their lives. Think about how happy these fans will feel shen their childhood club finally wins their most sought after trophy. And City? What a pathetic fake club with zero true fans. This shit needs to stop.

Attached: 1520998866603.jpg (247x204, 9K)

>when your brain finally breaks through the Yea Forums mindwashing and becomes redpilled

what do Leicester have to do with any of this?

anyway, if you lived anywhere near Liverpool, you would know that they aren't "le humble unlucky soulful club" that their fans and the British media would like you to believe. They're a bunch of jumped up scrotes who will never, ever stop whining in their high pitch scrote voices about how they won the llleaaaagghhhhueee laaaaahhh and they're fucking horrible

fuck
liverpool

the redpill is not caring whether Liverpool or City win it if neither of those teams is your team

Liverpool fans = bandwagoners from London and Ireland
City fans = locals who've lived through their team being in the third tier whilst the club a few miles away was winning league titles

also city are based and have thousands of real fans, unironically kys

Where did you see Leicester in my post?

ABL means anything but leicester

No, it's anyone but Liverpool

>Wanting s bunch of plastics have their team win.

Why would you want that? The people celebrating city winning are from the area, but liverpool? Yea Forums will be flooded with plastics world wide, people who have not just never seen the stadium, but never evan been to Liverpool or England t
For that matter.

based bulgaria
Yea Forums sheeple seething

>illegally enter a stadium and overcrowd a stand to the point where you kill your fellow supporters who actually purchased tickets
>not once in 30 years has a single person taken ownership of their mistake or even offered a hint of an apology
>instead shift the blame onto the police and media

Nope, fuck Liverpool. Shame too, I actually like Klopp and the players.

You're implying City doesn't have millions of bandwagoners from around the globe. Also Liverpool has more local fans than City in Manchester.

id hardly call livershit fans bandwagoners, what is there to bandwagon theyve not won the league for 30 years. more of a punishment than a bandwagon

>Let Liverpool win it, it will make thousands of passionate, diehard fans happy as fuck.
But Liverpool slipping would make millions of passionate, diehard ABLs happy as fuck.

thats not how illsbreh happened m8. they just released the fans into the wrong area. nobody to blame just a fuckup. love to shit on the bin dippers but there wasnt a capacity problem just two groups into one part by accident

acronyms are given to teams who deserve it; teams who achieved it through victory and means
Leicester have won a Premier League title
Liverpool have not won a Premier League title
therefore ABL will always mean Anyone But Leicester until Liverpool (or another team that starts with L. Luton maybe) win the Premier League twice before Leicester win it again (twice because Leicester won one first, so they get the bragging rights when they're on equal numbers)
bin browsing bulk-bevvy-buying boozing bellend scouser scrotes suck semen in second

ABL doesnt even exist outside of Yea Forums and thats like 1000 posters tops nowadays. people think this board is real life because theyve never been to england

>I'm an avid ABL

Attached: soyboy2.png (210x240, 6K)

Yeah, beacuse I'm a manu fan since 2004. Of course I'm gonna hate the cunts.

this is the post

>You're implying City doesn't have millions of bandwagoners from around the globe.

They don't. Liverpool litraly have more fans outside the country then city have in it the country or total. Liverpool has more plastics out side of Britain then fans in Britain. Its a plastic club in comparison of support. All the city suppprters are still the ones that watched them get relegated and watch them all the way down in league 1.

Attached: 7237d915f2c1ecc5522b7fc863a92f1cfcc4f474732893e0b75ac0888cb5c335.png (1200x630, 1.51M)

this

Liverpool is just bandwagon customers from ireland and the third world

It's a shitty britbong """""meme""""" to pretend liverpool actually doesn't live rent free in their heads
>>>>>>>>>british """""""""""""humour""""""""""""""

I think pretty much all Man U supporters are ABL

based city
cringe liverpool

No one gives a shit when City win the league. The only time people did was 2012, and that was just because it was at United's expense, in the most dramatic fashion. Last season there was a bit of talk about Pep winning his first league in England, and breaking the 100 points record, but people soon forgot shortly afterwards. Literally no one cares apart from their own fans.

Liverpool, on the other hand. If they won it, we won't hear the end of it. The media already assumes that every neutral fan is rooting for Liverpool, so all the unbearable cliches you can think of will be rammed down our throats all summer. All the romanticisation and glorification of that club will be everywhere. The press will be treating it like a national event that their darlings have won it. And hearing their actual fans, with their horrible phlegmy accent, saying "WE'VE FUCCHIN WON DE TIYTAL, LA!"...no. Sorry, but no.

Not sure what it's like in England, but here in the US there's been a ton of bandwagon Liverpoop fans in the last two years. They didn't grow up with the sport, have no knowledge of how the game is played, it's history, or anything about Liverpool outside of "muh Hillsboro" and almost as insufferable to be around as an actual scouser. If you ever see these fuckers wear any Liverpool gear, there's a 90% chance it's the jersey from their 17/18 kit. I've come across maybe 10 city fans and that's being generous.

I want them to win premier and CL so man mountain can win golden ball and trigger messoy fans.

>locals
kek this shitty oil club is begging for bandwagons from across the country and they are happy to oblige.

>People still pushing the "City are a proper club" narrative

You were in the third tier for one whole season 20 years ago. You were also not even out of the Premier League for five years. Well done. Try experiencing what Leeds fans have had to put up with,

>The people celebrating city winning are from the area

The City fans "from the area" are from Stockport, Rochdale and Bury who all have their own teams.

If City don't have plastics and customers in their fan base, how is it that their commercial revenues for the last financial year is equal to that of Liverpool AND Arsenals combined? Why would sponsors give them money if there is no return on investment on a world wide scale? Yea Forums BTFO!

T. Dwight James Matthew McNeil

amen brother

Have sex
Get a clue

I am going to shitpost no matter who wins it

ynwa la

Top kek weren't you playing crowd noises over the tannoy the other day cos your 'fans' are that pathetic

wise words

Where are my Burnley lifelongs?

>he doesn't switch allegiance and bandwagon whichever team wins
I pity you, fools

Attached: 916085162aa059daba8f6286ace30ce9.png (408x660, 80K)