Artur Beterbiev vs Radivoje Kalajdzic
Jerwin Ancajas vs Ryuichi Funai

>Saturday May 11 - ESPN US
Miguel Berchelt vs Francisco Vargas
Emanuel Navarrete vs Isaac Dogboe

>Saturday May 11 - FOX US
Jarrett Hurd vs Julian Williams
Stephen Fulton vs Paulus Ambunda

Attached: 1556422419794.png (1043x774, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

asianboxing.info/asian-news/takuma-inoue-to-face-mark-john-yap-in-wbc-title-eliminator
youtube.com/watch?v=6PsY8ToBrto
youtube.com/watch?v=B8BZvqhkYY8
youtube.com/watch?v=QrdBXDdOZCo
youtube.com/watch?v=k6CaOErNyKI
twitter.com/BoxingWorld365/status/1108797954423443456?s=19
dailymotion.com/video/x611r97
youtube.com/watch?v=lHtnidJdRLg
youtube.com/watch?v=mIojtT2Bi1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=XpFxQkBV4_c
youtube.com/watch?v=AH30CTMWzGY
youtu.be/-ZxBbbKv8kg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hoYol_EX9Jc
twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1122895733902979072
youtube.com/watch?v=8W8gWTqt2CQ
twitter.com/serminatorr/status/1122854957328236544/video/1
ebay.com/itm/233208046454
espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/26634730/heavyweight-contender-miller-suspended-wba
youtube.com/watch?v=C0fJ65g-nYQ
boxingscene.com/whyte-miller-took-juice-he-facing-juice-man-joshua--138494
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, that fight will be in the Lousiana bayou in front of 7 crocodile

=== APOLOGIES FOR ANY STRONG LANGUAGE USED IN THIS PROGRAM ===

based Prograis

tbf he has a point, he resume is already better than crawford's

>when you realize Terence ducked Prograis

Showtime has fight of bums. One one side, a bum that got beaten by the bum the Rogaroo just bumhandled right now. On the other corner, a bum that got beat by the King of bums, Mikey Fucking Garcia.

There are people in here rn that don't think Taylor will keep prograis on the backfoot all night with his fast snapping long jab.. and work the body well inside.

Yikes, forgot how many casuals come here now..

Could the Ramirez/Hooker fights be made or is there promoter issues?

>Charlo & Prograis
LIONS ONLY

As good as Taylor is Prograis is too slic, Taylor has that stiff brit boxing style. The fight will play out like Mayweather v Hatton.

Didn't know the Charlos hung out with Prograis.

Taylor is a fucking bum m8.
Prograis demolished Crawford's leftovers, Taylor struggled with them.

Josh Taylor is a BUM

Britpilled

Wolfpilled

A britbum that wears skirts being able to hold anyone on the backfoot? Lol

Scottish people got more heart than mexicans.. u niggas got fucking conquered like some bitches and now you speak a european language and have european DNA..

Scots won't even vote for their own independence lmao

Go to sleep already, pipe blower.

Scottish people were getting hung drawn and quartered by the English and still didn't surrender.. meanwhile your ancestors outnumbered the spanish 10000/1 but were scared of a few horses and swords.

i wouldn't be able to feel pride in myself if my ancestors were cowards.

Neither of these guys would win a round against loma. I'm not sure either could win more than 2 against Anthony crolla

Mexicans fought chad Spaniards. Scots were conquered by inbred Britons.

Easter was born the wrong race, this guy fights the most stereotypical eastern euro style. Stand tall, back and forward, 1s and 2s, no inside game

in what universe have you come to the conclusion spaniards can be in any way thought of as "chads"

They're the ugly redheaded stepchild of europe.. took them 800 years to reconquer their own land from muslim invaders. Also, don't forget they sent a massive armada to conquer England and what happened? sir drake fucked em up and sent them back to their shit country.

Robert Easter Jr is an edomite.

No way Bob let's that belt go hooker already starched his guy saucedo

What the fuck are you bragging about gringo?
Your people have been subjugated by the English for 400, and they're still subjugated to this day, so henpecked that you won't even vote for independence given the choice.

Mexico at least fought for, and won, its independence.

Attached: 1549300712468.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

You may not like it, but he's going to win the tournament.

Attached: 58468843_312399872766233_4490911784203765275_n.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

imagine not knowing history... The person to join scotland and england together was a SCOTTISH king..

Dumbass american spic

Like I said, henpecked.

Would like to see postol beat the shit out of either of these guys

Boring ass fight, lads

Mexicans are the offspring of the conquerors and conquered.

What the actual fuck?
That's the first non-smothered, legitimately good inside work I have ever seen from Easter.

Maybe it just takes him getting his ass beat for a couple of rounds and an L on his record for him to unleash that.

Holy shit that was brutal. I didn't know you had it in you

what was brutal? hanged, drawn and quartered? And why the fuck would you think Brits didn't have it in them lol? Medieval Britain was horrifically violent with all sorts of gruesome tortures..

Ivan ' juiced to the gills ' Baranchyk

Draw incoming for Easter and dances neither man landed more than 9 punches in any round absolute trash. Am Bernstein just said I don't want to hear anybody complaining about not getting the decision neither of them should get it

Yup. Draw. Fucking losers Easter landed 54 punchs over 12 rounds rances landed 52 neither guy actually seemed to care about winning terrible fight

Judges did right tonight. Perfect scorecards resulting in a draw, can't complain.

Unironically didn't even watch the fight. Lower than BUM level.

Yeah back then, but you guys are weak cucks now so the strength of your post is out character

Yeah shits still brutal. You guys will crush each other to death over soccer games

Why is Nonito not as big as Manny in the Philippines?

Probably because he doesn't live there.

Would it be "boring" if Inoue ends Rodriguez in 4 rounds and then Donaire in 2? All that's left for the belts would be Tete and Nery.

That Easter fight was brutal. I get that Barthelemy is a good counter puncher but Easter fought way too cautiously.

>WBA said they would get rid of the multiple belts
>this Easter - Bathelemy fight was for the WBA belt
>when Loma has the real WBA belt

fucking hell lmao

we all know endgame is Inoue vs Nery anyway

Nery isn't champ, it's Oubaali

Yeah, but isn't Nery mandatory?

I missed it if he is, I thought it was the other Inoue

Nery is a DRUG CHEAT

I think he has to fight Inoue's little bro for the mando spot

WBC doesn't have Takuma ranked, but it would be big if true.

Not just avenging his country's fighter, but his brother as well.

asianboxing.info/asian-news/takuma-inoue-to-face-mark-john-yap-in-wbc-title-eliminator
The Mark John Yap fight was an eliminator, and then he grabbed the interim bout in his last bout.
So technically Nery and Takuma wouldn't have to face off, Nery can just get a direct title shot, but I kinda want to see him have to fight Takuma just because that would make a potential Naoya Inoue fight all the more appetizing.

>being surprised that a cuBUM and an American nog put on a shit 'fight'

wow it is casual central tonight

Not surprising, but it was extra shitty. Black American outfighters fight with no heart.

Manny sucks all the air out of the room. When he's finally finished with boxing than theyll probably focus on other champions

American style boxing has been shit since they all started fighting off their front foot

is that's the infamous british boxing school?

Attached: regis-2jpg-3b1126b382012a98.jpg (600x436, 56K)

how come donaire sounds so well spoken and educated and manny cant speak english at all

scots are deffo tougher than mexicans

3rd worlds all act hard when theyre in a swarm of 20 then they'll cut your head off and torture you with power tools like the anime watching freaks they are but 1 on 1 they won't do shit

nothing compared to the big tough celt

Donaire >>> Quitondeaux

heart of a lion
no american could weather a storm like that and keep swinging

just watched sor rungvisai knock out choclatito

thailand number 1 country true fighting spirit

so stoked, was hanging out with thai friends last thursday

Attached: Donaire-Young.webm (1424x744, 1.08M)

The titans of twitter

Attached: Eddie Mike.jpg (576x1024, 87K)

In awe at the size of his forearms.

Prograis is there to be hit. His counters aren't that good

his defense looks better than it actually is, he can bang though

>Naoya vs Rodriguez
>Naoya vs Donaire

>Nery vs Takuma
>Nery vs Oubaali

>Naoya vs Nery

You've never seen Taylor fight

Take a look at the relikhs connect percentage and ask yourself why he couldn't hit Prograis. Relikh had never been knocked down before he fought Prograis either

>Donaire will meme his way to winning the tourney

The fucker is one of the luckiest boxer I've seen in the recent years. His carrer was over, then bounce back with a freakish win, then got a free win with KO in the semifinals...

Tbh as fun as it is to watch Saucedo, he wasn't going to win that belt

man Baranchyk is fucking huge for 140

Why do some American mainstream guys not bring up the wbss? Has Bob and Al paid them to not cover it?

>nigger vs nigger ends in 100 combined punches over 12 rounds

Definitely surprised me

meme stoppage

Attached: ajagba-vs-wallace.webm (720x400, 2.75M)

He dropped hooker hard it was a good fight he had his chance. Say what you want about the guy he's fun to watch and in my opinion he's good enough to take out the bottom half of the top 10 and give the top half a black eye before he gets KOed. He's never getting a belt unless he gets a crack at a britbum champ or vacant title

30 years of living in the US does that.

If only things goes the way fans want.

they should let ajagba fight kevin johnson, see how he does in a 10 round fight

Good stoppage, saved the crowd from watching that fight

I fancy Taylor or Baranchyk over him. I wasn't impressed

he slicc

Prograis murders Baranchyk, and beats Taylor as well

>FIGHTING

do you like him?

Attached: 264.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Prograis was fighting a bum

No, he's another piece of evidence showing that MMA is a trashy sport. No class whatsoever.

Attached: 1503825468463.webm (853x480, 2.98M)

im not trolling, I watched the highlight of prograis v relikh and they both honestly didnt look too skillfull. not sure why prograis is meme'd so hard on here but I don't see anything special desu. the belarusian was also pretty bad...does their division just lack competition?

no he's a shrill cunt. his brother's a cringey cunt tho. They're both cunts

Prograis can be a slick counterpuncher sometimes but he was fighting a sack of shit who was too scared to throw

I thought the same thing knee-taker bro. It was just one ok fighter vs. one really bad fighter

Don't think you can fault Weeks there. He wasn't doing shit.

winner of the 140 WBSS will be yet another boxer with a better resume than Terrence Crawford

Weeks looks like he stopped it in slow motion.

bobs is a coward, so is haymon
so are all their fighters

they just want the illusion of being the "best" without wanting to actually earn it

Relikh isnt a bum, but Prograis made him look so.

taylor is gunna whoop prograis - no idea why all you delusional idiots are hyping him, hes average and taylor is a real talent. screen cap this and i will apologise publically if i'm wrong

WHO THEY BEAT DOE?

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1016, 115K)

>taylor is gunna be in a close competitive fight with prograis and get generous scorecards in glasgow

fixed

If Gervonta was that white would /box/ like him?

>Le fight one bum a year man talking shit
I hope he actually does fight tank so he can finally stop squatting on his belt the fucking faggot

They'd probably just make him Emeritus champ since he'd be moving up

being a nigger has nothing to do with the colour of your skin, and gervonta is a total nigger - not a likeable person at all

>it's another "cuBUM puts on a stinker" episode
what a shitshow desu

Attached: 1553392558085.jpg (492x449, 48K)

BLESS YOU OLEKSANDR

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1350, 202K)

Fighters to follow that are not bums by /box/ consensus?

See

Usyk
Caleb Plant
Prograis
Crawford
Lomachenko

And a better resume and Loma.

Attached: 1554741915619.jpg (1080x1350, 159K)

This but replace Basedchenko with Wilder and you've got an official /box/ "No Bums Allowed" list.

Why the fuck are the Yea Forums mods such cucks, who in their right mind filters soi with based.

crawford is trash

>Plant
>Crawford
>not bums
lol

Lads what is the best way to practice footwork practiced by great fighters

I underestimated how salty the Brits would be after Crawford demolished Khan

Plant is going to be the undisputed SMW champion fag

It was tied before the low blow, Crawford looked awful
>Plant is going to be the undisputed SMW champion fag
He'll be demolished by Smith like the retarded wigger he is.

>Crawford looked awful
No he didn't. Was catching Khan with counters at will. Getting caught during a few bum rushes is nothing, especially because Khan was hitting him with one weak shot because of over reaching whilst Crawford was giving him 3 hard shots back during the exchanges

>It was tied before the low blow, Crawford looked awful
Even the other American's bait isn't this obvious.
Hone your shitposting skills, and then come back, maybe you'll get me next time.

Attached: 1542163526178.jpg (680x794, 90K)

>Callum smith beats useless britbum who took 4 tries to become a world champion
>somehow better than israelite plant
Yikes

Replace Plant with Inoue
Also Hurd

>He'll be demolished by Smith like the retarded wigger he is.
Silly brit, your fighter will get schooled by the superior black man named Caleb Plant

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (999x1249, 112K)

Terence Crawford vs. Regis Prograis.

Who wins?

>demolished by smith
imagine actually believing this

Is this the power of British boxing?

Attached: eddiehearn___Bwzot5OlHBD___.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

Dem Louisiana boys are a different breed

>Errol Spence: “It’s strap season. I’mma knock Shawn Porter out, and then if Keith Thurman and Manny Pacquiao fight, I’mma get the winner of that and knock them out too. And then we won’t be talking about no 50/50 split [with Terence Crawford].”

What a coward.

Attached: 20181117_080333.jpg (672x896, 249K)

What depresses me most is that he doesn't even talk about fighting Crawford. Just that he'll get a bigger split. Spence wants absolutely nothing to do with Crawford it's so pathetic.

>facing two top 5 welterweights is a coward move
crawford is still there in a year, only then it's a proper big fight, like one between two p4p greats should be

I'm unironically hyped

Every time he's asked about fighting Crawford he always makes an excuse about why it won't happen. He never says he'd beat him either

Fight of the decade

you notice how allen and price are the same height in the picture despite price being a lot taller? that's because it's a 50/50 fight, it's an unfair matchup like canelo v field they'll exaggerate the height difference

>saves boxing
thank u Eddeh

After Allen's KO of Browne, I unironically think he'll waste Price.
Browne sucks dick, but that KO was clean, you rarely ever see body shot KO's at HW that look at that smooth, and Price is a glass chin bum.

As opposed to beating no one of note at all?

*re-signs with with a promoter notorious for delaying big fights*
*sells only 100k on PPV again Khan*
*be promoted less than Soiboychenko*
*have no one to fight in ESPN's stable*
"Wooooooow, why does Spence want to be the A-side against me!?!? What a coward!"

Attached: shocked_pikachu.png (1354x784, 869K)

Allen KO in round 4 after losing the first 3 rounds

delusional

CAM ON PRICEY BANG THAT CUNT

OLEKSANDR THE GREAT, HIS NAME STRUCK FEAR INTO HEARTS OF MEN.

Yes smith hasnt beat anyone of note. I'm glad you agree

price's fights are always fun to watch desu

Attached: 1553975913464.jpg (750x403, 45K)

I really can't understand how he beat Fury in the amateurs

this is a based fight

CANELO

is a b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

based

More like CinnaBUM

Attached: cinnaBUM.jpg (472x580, 50K)

more like cameltoe lol

plant is fucking terrible

>can't stop saying onions and cuck in your regular communication

who do you think you're better than?

plant pieces up any britbum smw

let me guess you also rate miller and wilder

Imagine being such a buttblasted brit you can't even see plant's skill. Maybe this isn't the sport for you sweetie

smith is obviously the superior boxer if you had a shred of objectivity you would see this

Smith is an actual high British plodder whose entire style revolves around being huge in the division. Smith is bigger than kovalev. Plant has actual skill

Plant hasn't fought anyone with actual skill so we don't know that

6 more days

Cope.

Attached: IMG_20190227_214528.jpg (1080x1620, 188K)

Attached: CHADGGG.webm (728x408, 2.12M)

cringe

Lil' G trying to act like an alpha is cringe

Its very clear plant has lots of skill. Look at the difference between his fight with porky medina and benavidez's fight. Plant is superior in every way to someone like George groves. Smith is shit

NUTHOUSE PODCAST on now
youtube.com/watch?v=6PsY8ToBrto

Smith's win over Groves proves a lot more than any win Plant has, Plant has never faced an elite opponent

Uzcategui beats Groves. Stop overrating him.

Groves was injured and had one foot out the door, Smith basically fought an injured retired boxer who just wanted one last payday.

Uzca is a can and I told everyone that Plant would beat him easily

Callum "Plodder" Smith doesn't want to get in there with a real dawg like Caleb "Sweethands" Plant.

Attached: #ANDSTILL.jpg (600x600, 94K)

Woah you're so smart bro. Can you suck your own cock too?

Let me pull it out of your ass and I'll try

>fucking men in the ass

Faggot.

Groves was a worn out boxer coming off of a dislocated shoulder fighting someone 5 inches taller and much heavier. He's like an unlucky version of bellew, he was never elite. Plant schooled Porky Medina and Uzcategui. Callum Smith could fight at cruiserweight if he wanted to but he doesn't because he would get crushed facing guys his own size.

>that pathetic cuckleb force

Attached: ben.webm (592x332, 1.78M)

Medina is a journeyman and Uzca is a shitter that can't box to save his life. Smith would stop Plant. You're just making excuses about his size because you know it too.

>ah yes, the cocaine-addicted lanklet spic will beat him
Cringe.

Thank you Eddie. THANK YOU

Reddit: Allen
Yea Forums: Pricey

>Dave, huh?
>yeah, for me it's Dave.
>fine lads there...

Attached: CAM ON DAVE.jpg (480x640, 89K)

it's like watching two of your mates have a fight you feel a little uncomfortable but you don't want the fight to stop.

Does /areprice/ still have one more in him or is he finally getting flushed for once and for all?

Medina is a better win than Rocky Fielding and Uzcategui is a better than old washed up Groves. Groves has been dropped by Badou jack. Smith would not be a champion if he didn't fight in a weight class where he had big size advantage.

He has the same height and reach as Usyk

Attached: groves-720x381.png (720x381, 376K)

>Medina is a better win than Rocky Fielding
Yes
>Uzcategui is a better than old washed up Groves
Lmao, no. Uzca is a bum, Groves was competitive with Smith until the stoppage and hurt him to the body. Your narratives don't hold up.

Smith struggled against a Swede and went the distance with a kickboxer on short notice

I sat right behind Cocaine Kalle last night. Was absolutely buzzing. Also, the Donaire knockout was fucking kino.

The fact that he couldn't chin Ali is pretty evident that he's finished. Still, I'll cheer for the stiff idiot.

Allen will catch him eventually, I think.

based

Dave Allen's ego is out of control now, he needs to be badly koed

you rather he's a fat depressed broke gambler?

#2FightsFromAJ

he was far more interesting then, now he's fully aware of the fanboy love and he really thinks he's something

>Groves was competitive with Smith until the stoppage and hurt him to the body
Exactly, an old washed up Groves was competitive for some rounds against Smith. Plant would have schooled the shit out of groves from minute 1 of round 1.

Groves is about an inch and half taller and longer than GGG. Callum smith has a similar reach to usyk and is 6'3-6'4 depending on the source. His own brother said he could easily put on muscle and fight at heavyweight.
Imagine GGG fighting someone like Gassiev.

how was the crowd, any hype for Regis?

>GGG fighting someone like Gassiev.
GGG would school him, Gassiev is the cruiserweight version of David Lemieux but without the power or heart

Who's the most charismatic boxer right now? For me it's Fury followed very closely by Usyk

Groves being competitive proves he wasn't washed up, fighting a skilled boxer with huge power at the weight and giving him a tough fight early on. He schooled Eubank and the only thing we have to go on his "washed up" status since that fight is the injury and his performance against Smith, which as we established, wasn't bad. Plant has never fought a competent boxer or counterpuncher the caliber Groves presents, so your assertion he would "school" him like he schooled unskilled slugger Uzca is not very convincing.

Jacobs or Eubank Jr

Lewis has one of the best HW resumes ever.

>Tyson
>Holyfield
>Bruno
>Morrison
>Vitali
>Golota
>Ruddock
>Tua

homosexual.

What's the craic with this meme about Adam Smith being a wrong'un?

he's an oddball, maybe Aspergers and people have picked up on it and turned him into a meme sex attacker

Terence Crawford

Deontay Wilder

Attached: 1525813406869.jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

Gary Spike O'Sullivan

Cope.

Attached: 1551362352441.jpg (225x469, 23K)

David Allen

Lmfao feels good dabbing on you cry babies in boxingprophet
I've moved into first and dooter doesn't slip

Yeah, they were pretty amped up for him. He looked good, slicc as fuck. He made Relikh miss quite a bit, from where I was sitting. Donaire got some love too, but everyone showed up for Regis.

Ted Cheeseman

Attached: TheBigCheese.jpg (768x432, 45K)

>groves being competitive proves he wasn't washed up
Erik Skoglund is a low B/High C level fighter and he was competitive against Smith arguably even more so than Groves. Not coincidentally Skoglund, at 6'1, is one of the taller fighter's Smith has fought. He was eating sharp jabs all night from a smaller fighter, he got pieced up badly. Smith fell apart in that fight. If Erik Skoglund was that successful, what does it say about Groves? Caleb Plant is better in pretty much every respect to Skoglund and Groves aside from power.

Any month I have a bad start to, I just quit predicting.
And I had a really bad start to the month.

Oh fuck I completely forgot about boxing prophet lol. At least we starting a new month soon

Ted 'The Big Cheeserisma' Cheeseman

Smith fought like complete shit against Skoglund and Holzken and clearly was going through the motions in those fights, but showed his quality against Groves. Plant showed questionable decisionmaking against Uzca late when he exchanged with him inside as his legs slowed down, he's hardly been bulletproof. I like him a lot, you're just vastly overrating him compared to the competition considering he hasn't tested against any of them.

how much money do britbums make? ses like a lot compared to similar fighters from other countries, dave allen said he owns like 3 or more properties

>God creates the perfect boxer
>Deletes his chin
Why

Attached: 6be8255708090f2627aa5fe4ec06fb1b.jpg (1080x1678, 152K)

Sorry, it appears you have posted the wrong pic.
Let me ftfy

Attached: Julian Jackson.jpg (885x1201, 590K)

Julian Jackson is Glass Cannon: The Boxer

Attached: Jackson-Graham.webm (640x480, 1.93M)

>Smith fought like complete shit against Skoglund and Holzken and clearly was going through the motions in those fights
>Just discount this bad performance because he wasn't trying!!!
I don't even hold the Holzken fight against him since his team said they played it safe to avoid getting injuries but come on he wasn't "going through the motions" against Skoglund. Smith was in real danger of losing that fight, getting jabbed to shit can't be excused by going through the motions especially when he seemed to hurt at times. Smith just clearly couldn't deal with Skoglund's speed and mobility despite being the taller fighter. Groves was busted and tiny compared to Smith.

>Plant showed questionable decisionmaking against Uzca late when he exchanged with him inside as his legs slowed down,
You mean when his team told him to slow down after keeping up a high pace for 6 rounds to prevent from gassing out completely? Even then he was still winning rounds off of Uzcategui. By the time Uzcategui was even starting to have success, Plant had it in the bag winning every round and knocking him down twice.
> you're just vastly overrating him compared to the competition considering he hasn't tested against any of them.
Plant has looked good against the competition he's faced. Mundo Smith can't even say the same

dance

That's the curse of a being a 147lbs lanklet.
Cant fill your chin when you are so tall and long

start with your spelling
practise - verb
practice - noun

Foreman, young or old, beats Lewis

Based and Foremangrilled

I've been Americanised in regards to this topic, Anne Frankly I agree with them. Go practice your bullshit elsewhere, Wellington Harvey Harold III

Eddie spilling the beans
youtube.com/watch?v=B8BZvqhkYY8

*save boxing*

Attached: eddeh.jpg (800x600, 87K)

>21:05:58
How do you like my face to fist style, im bleeding therefore im the victor

>“If I Don’t Put Artem Lobov in the Hospital It's Not a Win For Me” Paulie Malignaggi

youtube.com/watch?v=QrdBXDdOZCo

Attached: SCHMO.png (504x504, 220K)

What the fuck does Bill Burr and his wife have to do with /box/, heemtard?
Pretty sure the guy doesn't even watch boxing anymore.

Sorry, wrong video.

youtube.com/watch?v=k6CaOErNyKI

There ya go.

Attached: THE SCHMOOOO.png (504x504, 247K)

twitter.com/BoxingWorld365/status/1108797954423443456?s=19

Looks like its back to water and cornflakes for poor AB...

kek

Ajagba is a bum

>I'm still comfortable tho
lul

>About Billions
More like about welfare

fucking KEK

fucking hell this is why I try to be humble most of the time, it's like God punishes arrogant,prideful retards and humiliates them

The black guy in this video is such a fucking legend. You see a famous athlete and your first reaction is to roast him for flying business class

lmao, what a bum

Man, that's fucked up bro.
Funny, but fucked up. The hood don't fuck with AB no more.

Attached: 1548084677495.jpg (960x950, 131K)

Why does Manny wear Calf wraps now?

>Irish
>men
Pick one
>tap someone on the nose then run away and showboat
He'd get leveled by Groves, let alone Smith.

Not even business my man he was flying economy

Groves would be knocked out in round 1, and Plant-Smith would be Canelo-Fielding all over again.
Brit fighters can't handle men from these shores.

Attached: Plant-Uzcategui.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

Does it look like AB is broke?

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x726, 101K)

yes

I didnt know AB's manager posted on Yea Forums

I don't get that lifestyle.
Literally just throwing away money for nothing.
Maybe some guys get off to flaunting their money like that though. All I know is that if he weren't throwing away money on dumb shit like this, he wouldn't need to fly in economy to save money.

Unironically all Tanks money at this point

Strip clubs are a gigantic waste of money

And he's still got more money than all of you bums. Hahahahaha.

You're not gonna be saying that when he has to sell his belts just to get by in 10 years.

I honestly think i have more money than AB, not even joking

AB is gonna be the type of nigga selling pictures and autographs at the liquor store in 10 yeard

He also has more brain damage, imagine throwing your health away and get parkinson's at age 50 only to STILL have to fly economy. Such is the life of the modern ghetto negro

Salty little bitches.

Can't you just be happy for the guy to dedicate his life to entertaining us, and being one of the best champions of his era?

Obviously his health isn't going to be as good as ours, but one thing is for certiain... he'll ALWAYS have more money than all of you. It's called Risk and Reward. Look into it and stop being so salty.

t. Another BUM

>he'll ALWAYS have more money than all of you
How come he's flying coach though

Whys there just been one Br*toid shitposting in this thread all day for (you)s?
Someone mad that the Americans have been shitposting so much?

Attached: 1472937681098.png (343x735, 61K)

It's all politics. Remember the exact thing happened with 50 Cent a few years ago... it's all controlled and done on purpose. These niggers have millions and can live off the interest alone.
You're sad, seek help.

fuck I just realized it might be the fucking pedophile. I feel ashamed of giving him (you)'s now

I wouldn't be surprised, maybe hes finally smartened up and taken off the trip.
All we can do is refuse to give him his (you)s.

C Smith is a talent but he has brittle hands already in his career. I like Plant too but I'll judge him after some more competitive fights

Plant ain't ready for the heart. He'll be gassed on his arse in the late rounds

Attached: EubankJr.jpg (768x432, 65K)

Eubs with a trainer sleeps everyone

Have you seen Fury at the beginning of his pro career ?
He got much much better when his uncle took over his father.

log off Adrianne

Wtf are those pants?

How do you know he's not becoming more frugal with his money? He's not the same kid he was at 23. He's has multiple kids of his own now. Flying first class is a waste of money especially on shorter flights. A lot of these guys who market themselves on spending lots of money living "baller" lifestyles are actually cheap when it comes to other things you can't flex

>C Smith is a talent
dailymotion.com/video/x611r97

>basedboys hating on AB at the club
How much have you spent at marvel "movies" over the years?

Attached: AB.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

and STILL the Lineal champ

Attached: lineal champ.jpg (615x620, 84K)

Deontay Wilder is the lineal champion.

Attached: Wilder-Fury.jpg (768x432, 294K)

he looks like steve carrell's character from those cartoon movies

Based
Cringe

They got upset when AB threatened to kill gays

Even when he doesn't have a fight, AB still making the white bois mad

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1080, 173K)

Duran would fuck AB into another universe

I think AB is funny and has a lot of personality, perfect for the selling aspect of the sport. I do agree with his gay comment. Boxing needs personalities to give it that little edge, people like GGG do a great job as well, interesting and rich characters. Watching the Dubois post fight when Joyce comes in was like watching yourself get cancer, but those guys are interesting in their own odd way. UFC is the counter opposite, the way they sell their fights is shit, super cringe worthy, such shitty promotion, everything feels forced and fake.

Fury would get nutsucked if he said something like this youtube.com/watch?v=lHtnidJdRLg

but AB is vilified

The media and society today is full of faggots, I mean there are motherfuckers who literally get trigerred if you use a wrong pronoun in real life, I didn't think it existed but it does. There are also people who want to end boxing and other contact sports. Insane to think that 50 years ago faggots and boys who want to be girls would get electroshocked. Guess what, we let them get their way and now they are ruining our culture. Go figure. Fuck PC culture.

AB is invalid

Al Haymon money don't go away

Attached: adrienbroner___BuH4Vh5gYGI___.jpg (1080x1080, 84K)

>All this AB damage control after he was spotted sitting in economy
Whew, I guess there really are a lot of literal PBC shills here.

TELL ME ABOUT JULIO! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?!?!?

Attached: _477.jpg (1080x1921, 116K)

Why we dead today?

FOUTS KINO
youtube.com/watch?v=mIojtT2Bi1Y

>I'm clean Eddie. All natural. I swear on every drop of English blood in me.

Attached: Anthony-Joshua-768x432.jpg (768x432, 75K)

wasn't eddeh supposed to make an announcement today? what happened with that?

How come the WBSS YouTube channel don't have 24/7 style videos leading up to fights any more? Are they really out of money?

They had videos for all the quarter final matches... but for the semis, nothing.

To be fair the matches were made pretty last minute

Jesus Christ, there actually are PBC shills in these threads. Just making harmless fun of Broner gets them all riled up to his defense. No wonder these niggers are posting 24/7 when they're literally getting paid for it.

#ThankYouAlHaymon

>HBO abandoned decades of rich boxing history for this

The state of America.

Attached: 1556520404951.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

Terrible episode. Still can't believe they just killed off the night king that easily. Really glad I didn't get really invested into this shit show

Their budget was like $15 million per episode, more than double what it used to be in the first season. They had to take the money out of somewhere.

In the end it seems like they let all their big promoters go. Arum knew what was happening, that's why he took the entire roster to ESPN

For me, it's Max Schmeling

Attached: schmeling-hitler.jpg (700x715, 96K)

Actually makes me depressed that grown human beings would rather watch this fucking trash then boxing. We need a war or a disease or something.

Attached: 1556527995783.webm (1280x720, 789K)

Max Baer

Attached: 1 junxwviwEXRZ2ijKOOv73Q.jpg (598x480, 59K)

based guru

Fight week for the only big fight that will get made in 2019

Attached: canelo vs jacobs.jpg (640x795, 121K)

There's also the high level chess match that is Allen vs Price

Whyte Rivas press conference
youtube.com/watch?v=XpFxQkBV4_c

>tfw you lose the fight but they give you the belts anyway

Attached: ryanloco___BNBrMqZAABt___.jpg (748x935, 130K)

Nobody is excited we had Hogan Mungia to remind us of Oscars tricks sucks the air out of it

fucking hell Bazza's on one

I'm excited :-)

Looks like a cheap Halloween store leatherface

>not being excited for a masterpiece from the renowned British school

The aftermath is exciting too. Will Eddie really be able to bullshit the winner into world title contention? Will Dave Allen kill himself if he loses? Will Price accept his fate as Eddies sacrificial lamb?

Can’t wait

>spread the gospel, this a proper night for proper men

>we were slave traders!

PARKLIFE

Lol we know man. The outcome is as certain as GGG rolls frankly I don't think Canelo will even need the judges help

Doesn't mean it won't be competitive. People don't seem to realise Jacobs is the tallest opponent who Canelo's fought that wasn't a bum. It'll be interesting to see him deal with the height disadvantage as he moves around 168 where he'll be fighting tall guys like Jacobs.

>Comes to America to promote boxing gets called a White Coloniser
22:59
youtube.com/watch?v=AH30CTMWzGY

Attached: uwot.jpg (512x384, 53K)

Welfare bum system for boxing.

what about gamboa vs lomachenko?

He's a prat, some of them Eddie just won't crack because they think it's an attack on their urban brand

Barry snorted Joshua's ball sweat

We are all in for jacobs here that much i do know

Why?

I don't think the height will bother him much. It was a bigger problem for G because he could never get his jab going that's not gonna be an issue. Canelo will have problems if Jacobs is smart and uses his legs he couldn't run Lara down and the judges had to save him then trouble is I don't think Jacobs bike is as good as laras was so I guess we'll see

youtu.be/-ZxBbbKv8kg

Attached: H6mXs1543735918.png (822x655, 1.54M)

They didn't have to save him from Lara. Canelo won a lot of those rounds. I think I had it a draw. Not a 'draw' but a real draw or Canelo 7-5. Lara ran way too much in the 2nd half of the fight and Canelo was landing a lot of good body shots all fight. This fight isn't that interesting to me cuz Jacobs is overhyped and its almost for sure going to decision. Neither guy is gonna risk much.

>tfw they believe the Al Haymon hype machine

Attached: tbudcrawford___BwrYsvTAjII___.jpg (1080x1340, 156K)

The only thing Canelo landed on was elbows and air, mostly air. He Fucked Lara up pretty good for 3 rounds in the middle of the fight right before and right after the cut. It's an 8-4 for Lara not any kind of draw.

you'e seeing things that aren't there if you scored it that wide either way.

It's not an exciting fight, Canelo wins we all know that, so the fight is pointless, it's like watching a film that's good but you know the ending.

It’s the hardest fight in the middleweight division he could be in right now, significant height and range disadvantage if he can legitimately overcome that without needing judges it’s a great win

My card was almost identical to farhoods we disagreed on two rounds so no not an outlier at all.

This

Look at this photo of Kugan with Sugar Ray Leonard and Scottish alcoholic male builder, Katie Taylor. They look pretty good, don't they?

Attached: 56924019_311252826215057_7523145541495062544_n.jpg (565x565, 57K)

Wlad comeback? Dazn must be throwing him shit tons of dollars

Attached: D5U48PiXoAE3zH2.jpg (2048x1365, 399K)

Farhood is just a pundit, so his card is irrelevant. A lot of people also thought Lara was too negative and didn't deserve rounds based on landing one potshot per round. Canelo did sustained work through out the fight and tried to push it. Lara only has himself to blame for not adapting to the professional ranks properly.

That was his first exciting fight in years. No one wants to see old Wlad come back and stink the place out again, jabbing us to sleep.

shut up mexican dick rider, bet you think adelaides card for mayweather-canelo was justified as well

Kugan and his bent legs

Ramanathan

> No one wants to see old Wlad come back and stink the place out again, jabbing us to sleep.

I do.

His card is a lot more relevant than yours or mine and he had it 116-112 Lara if I remember correctly. Also Lara wasn't just landing potshots he was landing straight lefts as hard and as clean as could be busy work only counts if you do lots and lots of it. See Castano or Hurd. Canelo never sustained that level of activity.

lol
its not more relevant. I've actually boxed. He's just a dork w/ an amateur score. I actually like the guy desu, but I've watched that fight multiple times and Canelo edged it. And I don't even rate Canelo that highly. But the "lara was robbed talk" is bullshit. That was no robbery.

I'd like to see him fight whyte or fury 2. I don't want too see him come back and get violently startched. Give him the winner of Allen Price I'd pay to watch that

me too. these casuals don't realize that Wlad is now #obsessed

He's not some dork he's a hall of famer who's watched and scored more boxing than both of us combined. I like him too and rarely is his card off like certain HBO unofficial scorers. I suppose we'll leave it at a disagreement I thought the narrative that he was robbed was horseshit too till I actually went back and watched it. It's kinda sad laras legs are gone now

Fury wouldn’t be possible, Whyte could happen as he’ll need a big fight. He’d probably fight someone like Trevor Bryan in a comeback fight

>in new ee? In ahway? Pfft never heard of him

Attached: PSlRIJthumb.jpg (140x138, 6K)

He said he wants to fight inoue

yeah fuck harold leatherman

Based Donaire is gonna meme his way to the Ali Trophy. Inoue probably breaks both his hands in the first round or some freak shit like that

>Leets boy choos my fren
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hoYol_EX9Jc

Attached: 1548018226804.png (511x539, 443K)

Well I only say this because I'm sure the first time i watched it I saw it drinking and it was easy to be swayed by the 'lara dominated' narrative I watched sober a few more times and Canelo did a lot of stuff in the fight that's not acknowledged by the commentators.

He just had to get those bent legs in shot, didn't he? Katie Taylor struggling to get in the pic due to Kugan's bent legs.

the beautiful boxing that Lara gave clenelo is still taking a toll i see. when are you going to get over the fact that lara, trout, golovkin and mayweather all beat that little dork?

have some decency. don't be like that deranged paddy who refuses to acknowledge it when clenelo gets schooled

Attached: COPE.png (605x605, 72K)

Tyse: Stick him back in the cupboard
twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1122895733902979072

>trout
How does he even box without arms?

Attached: download (9).jpg (201x251, 8K)

you try to discredit all these young boxers, saying shut like dubois will never be world champion. go and watch 21 year old tyson fury, you wouldn't have thought he'll be what he is today either

nobody cares about Lara's bum ass. he just got another draw w/ an argie can.

I liked it when Fury punched himself in the face, that was great. More boxers should do that.

Castano is absolutely not a can

What happened?
Did Matchroom shills suppress what Barry Hearn said?

Bazza had a pop at Tom Schwarz not being ranked highly by boxrec

How come boxers always claim they run 6 minutes miles everyday but when I see clips of them running it's always a slow jog?

same reason they lie about their height and talk a bunch of shit before a fight only to hold for 12 rounds. its a circus sport like WWF that uses exaggeration to capture the publics imagination to sell fantasies.

But Khabib wrestles with bears my guy!!

@92410589
yikes

I can't wait until he becomes undisputed only a matter of time lah
youtube.com/watch?v=8W8gWTqt2CQ

Are Arum and Haymon going to make this happen anytime soon

Attached: 1556558261295.jpg (1258x1280, 243K)

Looks like they're still training up in the mountains. Moorat is there too. Might be an older pic? Max recently posted it

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x843, 297K)

Spence doesn't want it, even if Haymon was okay with it

No, Porter, Thurman/Pacquiao winner, Danny Garcia will all be ahead of him

It's an old photo

Attached: 3518529_0.jpg (630x630, 22K)

I don't know if anyone wants this fight outside of the fans

herp derp

can someone translate this into English

Terrified Terry tries to act tough

grim. worried about thurman since he went missing for a long fucking time, that much inactivity isn't good

I do like it though, he's my favourite lad in the whole tourney
Hope he doesn't get embarrassed too badly by taylor but i reckon he will

All memeing aside, it makes the most sense for both of them for spence to take out porter and thurman/pacquiao first. Spence will be much more popular and it would be an undisputed title fight. The only problem is making Crawford not look like shit by comparison. I bet he's going to fight a 154 fighter next.

>the exact thing happened with 50 Cent a few years ago... it's all controlled and done on purpose. These niggers have millions and can live off the interest alone.

Based comment

>making Crawford not look like shit by comparison
No need to hide The Truth.

Attached: Wake up, Bud.jpg (474x248, 12K)

Garcia v Garcia winner v brook Crawford winner

Winner of that bracket takes winner of
Paq v keef winner v Porter v spence

Starting to wonder if Crawford vs. Loma might actually be possible with so few options on the table

Loma has plenty of options they need to get berchelt in the ring with him once and for all that sack of shit has been hiding out for too long

No way. One of them would lose and Arum would potentially lose a star. Also its obvious Crawford is too big for Loma. They're also shilling Loma teofimo hard

Berchelt is 130 though

My guess is that Lomachenko fights Commey if he's not injured, otherwise he goes for the wbc belt if Hearn doesn't get Haney the title shot

>twitter.com/serminatorr/status/1122854957328236544/video/1
>Back in my day, we were slave traders
Holy Shit, is Hearn fucking senile? What would make Hearn say shit like this?

Any good fights from the last couple of days that are worth watching?

They're only 1s. $10,000 in 100s is about half an inch. The same size in 1s is obviously $100.
There's probably not even $1000 in each of those stacks. Factor in the amount of blank pieces of paper that are guaranteed to be stuffed inside too and there's a total of about $4000, at the absolute maximum, in that pic.
Not that it matters, even if they were $10,000 bills and it was small change to him, he'd still end up bankrupt in the near future anyway because >black.

Rungvashit vs Based Estrada.

It depends on the boxer, I guess most at the highest level can but it doesn't mean they do that often because it is not that important to go lower than a certain threshold
My trainer could run 10km in 33 min and so are a lot of other lesser pros

Lmao

Attached: Matchroomsigningnewprospects.gif (800x533, 332K)

Roman vs Toheny was really good, better than Rungvisai-Estrada 2.

Thanks. Nice place this. I always get straight answers unlike other places. Cheers.

YIKES

if someone tells you easter-barthelemy don't watch

>trust me guys, it's legit!

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

lmao that damage control. jacobs will be robbed blind

What a slimy cunt

>Golden Boy Promotions boss Oscar De La Hoya wants Daniel Jacobs to rest assured that he doesn’t need to worry about the judges for his unification fight this Saturday night against superstar Saul Canelo Alvarez on DAZN. De La Hoya says Jacobs (35-2, 29 KOs) should be more focused on winning the fight instead of thinking about whether the judges will be fair on Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
>Dude just don't worry lmao like my man don't even think too hard about it
This fucking guy

Attached: 1552943496659.png (894x773, 49K)

This is nothing new but the way it's happening is annoying as hell

shocking news

Attached: SOURCES.png (481x328, 33K)

REMINDER THAT ANTHONY JOHNSON ORDERED EDDIE HEARNS TO SWAP DRUG TESTS WITH BIG BABY SO HE COULD STOP HAVING NIGHTMARES

Attached: roundbyroundboxing___BuFz9EAAOOk___.jpg (999x755, 80K)

Eh figures. Wish it was an actual threat but Ruiz is fine.

Better than Miller if we're honest

>promoter has to declare he wont paid judges
Kek

I liked The Push meme, I really did. But it's dead now, and what you're doing here just has no value my fren

Yeah but only slightly. Feel like part of the reason he was chosen was because Joshua can use a similar game plan to what he would use against Miller.

The match up still feels uninteresting and now we don't even have miller memes to mock it

>Better than Big Baby
Yikes. Punished Miller will take over the division.

Attached: th.jpg (474x458, 39K)

definitely better than Miller

8 pm London time. Anthony is preparing for a long and comfortable night of sleep, no longer being burdened by nightmares of The Push ™

Oscar is right to say he was given unjust decisions in Vegas when he was fighting, but the slimy crossdresser is just pathetic to pretend Canelo isnt a protected diva

Jacobs will beat cancer twice when he takes down Clenelo and Oscar

no and its a bum ass fight desu. neither guy is a draw and they're just gonna draw it out like pac/floyd and the rest of those fights till nobody cares. Spence ain't shit. I don't care what happens w/ this fight

jacobs is weak in the pants. no way he's beating cinabum.

Barely. They're both bums desu

Would Wlad Klitschko's style have success in the lower weight classes if the boxer consistently had an 8 inch height advantage?

No. Speed is much more important in lower weight divisions and a faster fighter could probably tear in. Also Wlad usually had a +15 weight advantage, so he could hit harder and he couldn't be bullied in the clinch.

Good to see Holyfield will get another chance of getting a little more money

Attached: 20190429_150945.jpg (1440x1643, 674K)

What if the tall fighter was very fast?

wtf why did Burnett sign with Top Rank? Would have loved to see him fighting the winner of the WBSS, it was unfortunate he was injured

and brain damage

>rb
yeah he's definitely in for a ride. he'll definitely be riding the bench more than playing

He's having a comeback fight on an MTK show May 17 at Super Bantamweight which means he can be a future opponent for Emanuel Navarrete if his back is ok. Inoue is too good for him

Evander really isn't as bad as /box/ makes it out to be. At least not as bad as bowe

/box/ is honestly the gayest general on all of Yea Forums. Don't talk about the technical aspects of boxing, don't discuss the greats in any real depth. All you chat SHIT about are dates and contracts and whoever the meme of the month is. fuck you faggots

I'll fuck you till you love me faggot

I'll knock your bum ass sideways if you open up your mouth again

sorry for being about that paper, broke boy

While you were debating the art of contractual obligations I was studying the check hook and slip counter. TRY ME motherfuckers TRY ME

Attached: nxz1wx4cio911.jpg (768x1024, 76K)

I'll knock your bum-ass into next weekend if you post on here ever again

Midget.

for that you'd have to come close first, I'd keep you at the end of my jab all day, fighters like you are easy work

Silly plodding manlet, have fun trying to slip past my 84" reach you stiff BUM

>*fights bums only then loses to a shitter*

Another HBO hypejob desu

Attached: game-of-thrones-the-night-king-1555398149.jpg (480x478, 32K)

Money isn't everything
Money is the only thing

Kek
Yeah this episode was fucking terrible. The first half was extremely eastetically beatiful to watch and intense but the last sucks

>is illiterate

only thing you need to read are all these digits fuccboi

You dont need to read money, just count it

you know those laxative pills, I will go through you

First off, doubt Ruiz is better than Miller, 100% guarantee he's on the same endurance drugs as Miller lol. 2nd, I hope AJ kills this fat mexican fuck in the ring, I hate this faggot chicanos fat babyface. Ruiz lost against Parker, Miller won against Dinu. fuckin /box/ with your gay opinions

Ruiz is better than Miller

godddamn ur ugly

lmao, have a (you)

Skull like Kevin Mitchell, nose like Jarrell Miller, height of Carl Frampton

Ruiz is Miller

Ruiz and Miller are both shit tbqhwy

ebay.com/itm/233208046454

40k for Ali's old Alfa Romeo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-29 1976 Alfa Romeo Spider Convertible eBay.png (1015x628, 772K)

Somebody tell Big George

Hahaha

>tfw big george buys it and smashes it up to pieces

Attached: 1550844315280.jpg (249x249, 41K)

Kek I love how we all come together to put down this whiny loser

>joshua about fight another can
the state of this """"sport"""
sad

IS "HE" TRANS? Look at those scars they are surgical scars trans have to remove femae breasts also look at "his" skin that is female skin and the tattoo to cover scars. "he" looks like a lesbian.

Attached: ruiz.png (628x416, 444K)

>This here's to you, Cassius, broken down shell of it's former self!

Attached: Cassius Clay.jpg (1015x536, 107K)

>espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/26634730/heavyweight-contender-miller-suspended-wba
Looks like AJ just bought himself 6 more months of sleep

Transgender is up for debate but he's very clearly cisBUM

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 67K)

twitter.com/serminatorr/status/1122854957328236544/video/1

Barry Hearn smiles: When I was running boxing we were slave traders

Why would he say this?

/box/ when was the last time a boxer moved from MW to LHW and had succesd? RJJ and Hopkins are the only ones I can think of. If not all the way to LHW then to SMW who won and held a title

Canelo keeps on talking about fighting Kovalev. We'll see

>*re-signs with with a promoter notorious for delaying big fights*

He didn't sign with Haymon, or are you talking about Spence?

Spence ducking Crawford.
youtube.com/watch?v=C0fJ65g-nYQ
Proved by Ellerbe, he is literally saying "No one wants to see Bud vs Spence, I 100% guarantee that fight won't happen."

Tank is 100% ducking Loma. Proved by both Ellerbe "tank's not ready yet" and Floyd "we got time baby he's the one in a rush" (4 years ago, they still got time).

Wilder rejected 100 million dollar 3 fight deal when the most he has ever been paid was 7 million dollars where he almost lost his belt against a fat Fury.

Stop being such a delusional fucking BUM NIGGER and realize how much fag Haymon protect his fighters.

Arum was literally the only promoter in all US who would sign Loma to let him fight for a title in his 2nd fight, and he fucking lost it, he does the opposite of protecting his fighters, he sells their future to make money, stop making shit up for fucks sake, Al Haymon is the fucking cancer of boxing always making fox gaycast pretend no other fighter outside of PBC exists or can ever be named.

next year when canelo beats kovalev

>Take every drug known to man
>Back by September

>canelo gets caught roiding
>gets record money contract from dazzen
Wtf is up in boxing lol

His whole act was cringe as fuck. Does he think he's selling the fight or something? He should just stick to darts and snooker. Eddie is responsible for making Matchroom boxing such a success today. Barry Hearn didn't even want Froch vs Groves in Wembley.

Canelo would dominate Kovalev desu as would GGG

Guess top rank is outsourcing its shilling to the caribbean

Lol

Canelo has a valid reason whereas Miller blatantly injected forbidden substances. Canelo was 100% clean when he beat Golovkin.

Attached: 1550603354793.png (288x347, 125K)

Looks like Haney vs Loma is more likely than Lopez vs Loma. I wonder why the fuck Top Rank built up Lopez Loma fight so much, then?

Can Haney even beat Campbell? I don't think I've ever seen such a pillow fisted fighter.

Canelo at least had an excuse with the meat as it was traces of clenbuterol which is less serious than steroids or growth hormone. If you can cheat as blatantly as Miller and be back in under a year there's no reason not to cheat. Dillian Whyte had a 2 year ban for taking Jack3d

SWITCHED SAMPLES CONFIRMED

MILLER TOOK THE FALL FOR EDDEH

Josh Warrington would beat Kovalev

Attached: OurJoshWarrington.jpg (360x360, 94K)

>top rank and golden boy fighters fight each other regularly
>they also fight british fighters regularly, never any issue with unifying or anything like that with any british promotion company
>pbc fighters always fight each other, fighting top rank or golden boy or even signed britbums is always a mess, takes years to make and there are always claims of protection or ducking

>after every TR or GB fight the winner calls out a PBC fag by name
>after every PBC fight the interviewer, the commentators and the fighter, all of them pretend no boxer outside of PBC even exists

>I-i know! It must be that every other promoter protects their fighters and PBC won't name them or call them out to not waste oxygen!

Attached: blet.png (1200x1335, 269K)

Ahahaha

> too new to remember the promotional cold war of the early 2010's
Gonna be a yikes from me

Nice argument. Stay deluded, retard.

FUCK OFF

Attached: TED.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Even if he did eat tainted beef, its his responsibility to avoid ingesting those substances and a multimillionaire athlete who has chefs and nutrition experts should be able to easily avoid that. The reynosos are actual butchers.

Its his fault and hes just as much as failure as Miller

Always on cue. I admire your persistence, Canelosexual

No, it's not. He accidentally contaminated his body with trace amounts of clenbuterol which was such a small dosage that it had not been proven to affect his performance. Miller injected three forbidden substances into his body with the full intent of enhancing his performance. They're no way near similar circumstances.

How do you know miller wasn't trying inject insulin and used the wrong needles? Oh wait you don't and you can't. At the end of the day, the both failed those test and that's all that matters. Stop defending a failure

Maybe they'll feed the winner of Whyte vs Rivas to Punished Baby

>$0.05 has been deposited into your Golden Boy Promotions™ account

Because the amount he tested positive for was within the accordance of the dosages taken for performance enhancing. Also, I've never heard of an insulin needle being contaminated with human growth hormones whereas it's been a recorded occurrence in the Mexican beef industry for years that their beef has been contaminated with clenbuterol.

Oh so you're just guessing then. Thats what I thought. The Mexican contaminated beef excuse has been used before. Stop defending a drug cheat

What am I guessing? Can you find me any incidents where insulin needles have been contaminated with Erythropoietin, Human growth hormones and Endurobol? Can you also show an incident where one insulin needle happened to have contained all three substances at once? Can you also show an incidence where this single needle also contained all three substances in excess levels that showed them to be performance enhancing? Because I can find you multiple news paper articles and studies showing the clenbuterol contamination in Mexican beef and how it has previously appeared in the same trace amounts in previous drug testings across Mexico.

Use your brain. All the facts presented to you, there's only one logical conclusion.

Dillian is number 1 with two sanctioning bodies he has no reason to fight him

>believing it was "tainted beef"

Lmao

>“Look at it like this - there’s loads of fighters who are legally cheating," Whyte said to The Mirror. There are many fighters on TUEs - Therapeutic Use Exemptions - who are legally juicing, the doctors just give it to them saying they’ve got asthma, they’ve got ADHD or whatever, and they’re legally juicing.

>“That’s the bigger question in sport that needs looking into and needs shining a lot on, it’s TUEs, because you’d be shocked to see how many fighters are on stuff.”

>“I think he’s thinking ‘I’m fighting a juice man so I’m getting on the juice too’. He kept on going on about Joshua’s therapeutic use exemptions so he knows Joshua’s on the TUEs," Whyte said.

>“He’s thinking ‘boy, I’m gonna make my own TUEs up!’ He knows Joshua’s on TUEs so he probably just got scared. It’s a big fight and he doesn’t want to get hurt, he probably just got scared and thought ’sh*t I’m going to get killed, I’d better do something drastic.’”

boxingscene.com/whyte-miller-took-juice-he-facing-juice-man-joshua--138494

Still no argument.

Use your brain. Your telling me that Canelo, a multimillion dollar athlete, doesn't know where his food comes from? If all the beef is contaminated in mexishit why has he only tested positive now?

NEW

does he hide muscles big like his quads under all the fat?

NEW

He cheated but at least there's an attempt at a cover story. What Dillian Whyte is saying here is worth noting as well a lot of them are allowed to do it with bullshit excuses like Luis Ortiz needing blood pressure pills

Ah. So the DR flag poster must be a TR shill to be this assblasted

Miller is getting a long suspension a lot of time and effort went into building his bum ass up and he repaid his promoter by blowing a massive event AJs US debut. Not to mention he failed 1 2 3 tests the moron is getting AT LEAST two years

6 months, clown.