Raider nation celebration thread

Get in here Raidbros. We dominated both the free agency and the draft. Let’s celebrate.

Attached: 3BBBFD3E-2986-44E8-A0E3-D29B86FACD4D.jpg (1024x1024, 94K)

>Chiefs might actually meme their way into playoffs since Chargers always choke and Chiefs are imploding.
Props to Gruden.

>we
I hate Mexicans

Shut up, you aren’t even the best pirate team in the league

Attached: D9FD2A59-95E3-4900-87FA-E1EBF3F85D59.jpg (1000x1000, 78K)

>butt pirates

>copies the raiders
How embarrassing for the bucs “fans.”

Ha
Oldfag here and i never realized the Raiders logo had a pirate in it. I've never really looked at it

Did we really dominate though? Not sure about Ferrell at #4 bros, not saying he's a bad pick but we certainly could have got him later.

Rumor is Lions would have taken him with their first pick.

That would be so Lions. Why didn't we let them have him so that everyone could laugh at them for reaching ob a boring Will Smith type DE they could have easily traded down for?

Soipilled desu

Yeah, apparently no one wanted to trade with us or the Jets either. Overall pretty happy with our draft and our free agency moves. Let's hope Tyreek Hill gets cut from the chiefs now.

lol really?

You mad, ese?

You could have traded sown for a bag of potato chips and it would have been worth it. You could have easily gotten another 2ndR to trade down and still get Ferrell

Just Gruden/Mayock being total idiots.

There was no market for the trade retard or they would have

Anyone would have done it for something. Even if just for a 3th or 4th Rounder would have gotten you that plus Ferrell

Gruden/Mayock are complete idiots

This isn’t Madden, you have no idea how what type of offers the received.

Ferrell will be the best player from the draft.

Fuck off spic. This is a broncos board

Um no sweetie he Seahawks won the draft owl

>GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT

Attached: 1456295593808.jpg (700x500, 93K)

Cringe

Explain to me why the Raiders had a good draft and these won't all turn into Al Davis tier busts.

Fucking hell. You drafted a mental midget who can't contain the edge, and a workout warrior whose only ability is to run real fast. Congratulations, Lich King Al Davis would be proud of your work.

High quality character guys who aren't just ghetto blasted niggers with speed or strength. But guys who are locker room leaders and rewarded for exemplary leadership off the field as well.

AND they are strong and fast.