Remember when Yea Forums said Nerman was good and I told them he's shit? Why didn't you listen to me, I'm always right

Remember when Yea Forums said Nerman was good and I told them he's shit? Why didn't you listen to me, I'm always right.

Attached: nerman the nigger nerman (diving, not rare).jpg (1296x730, 131K)

SHUT UP FAVELA MONKEY

>FAVELA MONKEY
arent they the biggest neymar dickriders?

shhhhh now, Nerman fan.

Attached: article-2685283-1F7FDE1D00000578-666_634x620.jpg (634x620, 190K)

is vinicius better than 19 year old neymar?

Yea Forums never said that

Given Nerman doesn't play anymore and Vinicius try really hard (and fails miserably every time), I'd say VJR is better indeed.

Nerman didn't play in that match, though.

Nah lmao
>t. Flamengista

First of all he's still top 5 players rn, despite being a terrible person and a diver, second of all he scored today didnt he? So why are you calling him shit specifically now, as if something relevant actually happened?
This is a genuine question sińce I didnt watch the match. I also rate pre-last injury Nerman since I have yet to see him play after that.

>First of all he's still top 5 players rn
He can't be a top 5 if he doesn't play, goes to Carnaval when he was supposed to be recovering from repeated injuries and punch people's faces. He's a fraud.

but where does he rank on AWP?

>top 5
No way, no player in the French league stat padding against French farmers and getting knocked out of the CL by Utd who got destroyed by barca can even be considered top 20. Until he plays in a real league again he's not even on the list

1. Van Dyke
2. Messi
3. Tsu
4. Suarez
5. De Brown
I don't see Nerman in that list

Yeah fine but did something specifically happen with him in the final? Also out of curiosity, post your top 5 please

I have no memory of those alleged events. As I recall, Yea Forums hates everyone not named Torres

Attached: stupid-sexy-torres.jpg (500x377, 60K)

Currently
>messi
>ronaldo
>mane
>aguero
>salah
In any order, and this was a struggle considering all the current la liga and EPL talent.

All three Liverpool forwards are better than that diving dick muncher and I'm an ABL.

Correct opinion but still irrelevant because of your flag.

god that lesbian hair is so fucking good, I remember seeing him in the 2010 WC and started doubting my heterosexuality.

Damn. Can you vouch for me? Make me an honorary Brazilian or something.

>aguero
not saying Neymar is top 5 but Aguero is not even top ManCity player

>ronaldo 2nd
have you watched him this season? he ain't even top 5

nerman was the chosen one. but he went like anakin, and fell from the light.

Look at agueros scoring record, throughout history he has performed

psg isnt a top 5 clubs, not even close, and neymar isn't the best player on his team

simple as, he's not top 5

1. Messi
2. Mbrap
3. Nerman
4. Kevin the Brown
5. Salah

>in any order
He scored a hatrick to put juve through and a goal in both legs vs Ajax which 90% of the time is enough to make your team progress, he also won the league with juve as top scorer but that was always a guarantee.

Unironically sort your life out

This.

>North American opinions

prove me rong

He played well this game tho, the new players and Mbraap kinda fucked up.
Still think he should stay way from the media.

Your flag.

is lovely. next?

Think he should stop banging his sister and focus on footy

No, it means you should go back to /hoc/.

Did he ever live up to his potential or is he still a 27 year old prospect?

What potential?

either your shut your monkey mouth or come up with a better list now

Still upset about 2002?

so you don't have one then, of course
typical favela monkey

>tfw both Nerman or Gotze flopped

Relax Ernst, you already avenged 2002 with 7-1, no need to be this upset.

>le injured before big games so as not lose his sponsors man

I think Brazilians were more aware of what kind of player he really was.
Neymar peaked already, his carreer will only go downhill now, won't say he will not win anything, but not as a protagonist.

Nerman was out of 7-1 tho

>1. van dyke

Why do Brazilian players stop giving a shit after a few seasons?

Most come from a poverty background, with disfuntional family and really poor education (overall problem in Brazil) and seeying football as the only option to win in life.

tl;dr they are fucking dumb and that's why tatically speaking we are retarded and our coaches are shit

Is 7-1 poster an immigrant in Brazil?

i'm 90% sure that he is american, so it's either that or he uses a proxy. He has a weird way to speak, its easy to identify him after you notice the patterns. Also sometimes for no reason he goes off-topic from football and starts to talk sexually about random players, it's really gay and cringy

The fucking wisdom in this thread