Why we're so shit, lads?

Why we're so shit, lads?

Attached: manchester.png (500x500, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2820423-gareth-bale-does-not-speak-in-real-madrid-dressing-room-says-marcelo
redcafe.net/threads/appointing-solskjaer-was-a-mistake.446742/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not enough shit players

The board knows fuck all about football

well, Brazil isn't that bad, you should love more your country senpai. After all, mixed breeding isn't as bad as 4channers say. Also, remember you have great men in your brief story like Pele, Ayrton (pic related) or the bitch that they shared at the same time.

Attached: 20140430__senna1.jpg (620x462, 48K)

too many trannies
not good for a nation

:)))))))))))

We don't have a leader in our current squad.

what about young?
he looks to me as if he had been playing forever. I remember having him in my early PES master league teams. dude's fast but if he's the leader, then you're right that team has not a face right now.

no one that dives that much can be considered a true leader

You should buy Bale (not trolling, I'm not from Madrid either)
He's fast as fuck and physical but just as any other brit he has never adaptated to spen (water and oil, my friend)
Put him on the left wing and feed him with long passes old-English style football (big kick and run), a guy that good for spriting...
La Liga is about technique, that's why he needs to play in the UK again there you have faster and stronger players
I feel like shit for him because I like how he plays, I think he's wasted and his injuries are mostly because he's not happy at all (never was)
However, one thing I shall remark, the fucker hasn't learned to say "hello" in spanish and he's been here forever. MF' autistic or there's no other reason, really. If it is a matter of pride or he's just too shy, I don't understand it.

A guy that literally eats shit for fun cannot be a leader.

You've attempted to replicate Real Madrid's galacticos policy in a league where everyone has money. You've bought players like Falcao, Di Maria and Lukaku just because they're big names as if this was FUT or something.

Don't troll me.
He still doesn't speak Spanish? Seriously?

Yes, losing 7-1 at home to Germany was humiliating but honestly, since then you've improved.

Unlock me, Ole

Nope

IIRC, the only way he communicates is through basic hand gestures.

bleacherreport.com/articles/2820423-gareth-bale-does-not-speak-in-real-madrid-dressing-room-says-marcelo

From Marcelo directly

Come on guys, this is as bad as it gets.
Ole's at the wheel and already he can see signs of improvement.

Attached: Toss2.jpg (480x270, 39K)

Yup, things are looking up.

Attached: Sleep1.jpg (1919x1081, 382K)

Just pay the match winner fee.

Still playing the same trash defenders from 2011 like Jones and Smalling. Also playing shit like Rashford and Lingard that are youth products who are shit but get away with it because they're from Manchester. Only good midfielder is Pogba too.

why the fuck would you bandwagon man u? they are straight up refball faggots

>Rashford
>mfw barcelona rumoured transfer for many months now, good reliable source
pls no

I go on Fred tissue (Utdforum) just to bathe in their seethe. It's hilarious. Just middle aged men everywhere latching onto the Fergie days and pretending they're still the top club in the world. They all act hard on there too, yet I'm pretty sure they're all slightly overweight men in their 30s and 40s

How about start performing decently, Fred

solved footy, no need to play well as long as you can sell a story. Now it is the any year can be their year playing

redcafe was pretty dire under mouyes, but now with the ole honeymoon the genuine delusion is back and it is entertaining again

Redcafe has always been mong city. Fred tissue is great because they genuinely have some kind of superiority complex going on, and they see themselves as bastions of football knowledge. Makes it that much sweeter when they get shown to know fuck all and end up crying about everything because at heart they're still just whingeing glory hunters. Would love that forum to get overrun by 16 year olds so they'd all be forced to move on and actually do something with their sad lonely little lives.

because you dont pay poor alexis a fair wage

Attached: 1556272442920.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

redcafe is literally RAWK but for us. no difference except they think theyre better for some reason. its just brainlet city

Have you been on Fred tissue? At least red cafe is probably mostly populated by a younger crowd.

i could never be arsed to register. i guess ill do it now. i try to ignore united media online as everyones a customer. used to listen to the rantcast but one of them was too much of a beta and i couldnt deal with it. best place is Yea Forums desu

There's a thread on /redcafe/ right now where oldfags are whining about the state of the site today.
Just need Chelsea and Burnely to win today.

redcafe is filled with left wing faggots

Occasionally I start a new account just to wind them up, quite possibly the easiest thing ever. Kills an hour or two when you're really bored and need some irate middle aged boomers to rile up. Love how exasperated they're getting at the state of themselves these days. Their tears are a nectar that tastes oh so sweet.

>mismanagement of transfers/mercenary signings - sanchez
>lack of leaders - young as captain says it all. Rashford and herrera are the two natural leaders in the squad and one of them is off to psg
>average players - jesse lingard, Fred, mctominay, young, shaw, jones, smalling

Squad needs an overhaul. Alderweild would be a good start at CB for 25 million.

based

would prefer an aguerooo moment when they throw 4th away in the last minute. Jerking each other how brave they were fighting with ole, only if he would have come sooner
>ff to meme spending in the summer
>come september they will be this shitto again

keeps on giving

everything is filled with them to the brim

redcafe.net/threads/appointing-solskjaer-was-a-mistake.446742/

lmao

Don't think I've ever encouraged this kind of thing before but Id fucking love everyone on this site who likes goading Utd fans to sign up. I reckon it would only take a dozen or so to get the owner to pack it in and close the site, he's been close to giving up for years. Just needs that final push.

just advertise it in any united is shit thread/gamethread when theyre losing and im sure the abus would catch on

Nice one. Will do. What is it about Utd fans that's so fun to wind up? Even the scouse and the arse aren't quite as satisfying.

Im sure if you posted the most retarded screenshots from the site occasionally that you come across itd get people to check it out.

i think its just the amount of young fans they have, a lot bandwagoned united in the late 90s/early 00s when they were kids and only know success, they won 13 of the last 20 league titles, 2nd was a failure. now theyre 6th and the huge zoomer fanbase doesnt know how to handle it and are all online sperging out

i like how they used to act superior to other fans when they were good, laughing at other forums for melting down and their teams for sacking their managers, now they do the exact same as the clubs/fans they insulted but worse. turns out its not so easy to act superior when youre not winning every game for a decade

>Why we're so shit, lads?
No Fergie

This - and the fact he still hovers around your setup like a bad fucking smell.

Probably this.

Without a Rooney or Carrick or Zlatan you've looked all at sea.

Football is primarily a left wing sport and United's a particularly left wing club, so what do you expect?

Nothing more pathetic than an ABU (who probably supports a lower league side who has played United once in their entire history) who has their feelings hurt by our fans being "arrogant."

Even now we're shit we're still the biggest club in the world, and we still have more people talking about us than anyone else. Suck it up, snowflake.

RedCafe is full of plastics. People who know nothing about football in general.

RedIssue is the number one United forum. Full of match going reds, a lot from the Manchester area, and the people on there are redpilled as well.

the team isn't built enough around pogba

Attached: 1554686198020.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

You *were* the biggest club in the world. Now you're the biggest failures in world football and have been for several years. Imagine getting beaten by Everton 4-0.

"A lot from the Manchester area" - you sure they're not just saying they're from Manchester and reality is they're actually living in some hovel in London whilst typing like they're from up north?

>Now you're the biggest failures in world football

Attached: 21545899526.png (510x531, 120K)

That clown has better ball skills than Pogba.

They didn't exist up until the late 20th century, if anything they're overachieving. What's your excuse?

wrong, pogba isvery skilled with the ball, his problem is that he doesn't run for small clubs

buying players they don't need and can't use because they think city might buy them

I really hope he goes to PSG, that's his level.

I hope not, psg is badly run and he might lose some skills

What the hell's "big" got to do with it?
What matters is who's winning the league.
And that's not you. This season, next season or the one after.

Attached: Flow Chart.jpg (458x562, 65K)

herrerra is going aparently

fucksake just go back to r.eddit. you're all embarrassing customers that are easy to wind up. these posts are like reading a 16 year old me thinking trolling forums was genius.

>Football is primarily a left wing sport
What's with all the racial abuse then?

Foreigners and Chelshit fans

Marketing fags in charge of the club and they don't understand the game. Letting marketing fags call the shots always makes the product go to shit.

You haven't bought enough players and aren't spending enough money. If you bought more players who are more expensive and probably replace the manager as well then you could get Pogba to perform the "Pogba" role effectively.

>9
>2
>3
>6
>6
>6

Have you read the forum he's linking to pal? It's all 40 year old men spouting similar shit to you while sitting on the internet all day shitposting. Also you're not from England so you wouldn't understand the satisfaction that comes from winding up Utd fans. You utter helmet.

By skills I assume you mean "Paul Pogba skills" which only he can pull off.