The absolute state of Nike

The absolute state of Nike

Attached: JUST.jpg (3024x4032, 1.42M)

Nike (p. Nigh-k.) is the worst for kits. They recycle the same designs as well, Like 2012-13 barca and psg

Also their shit is surprisingly not as comfortable and more expensive for no reason

The fit is horrible too. Not Puma tier but still shit

Not to mention they release two versions of each shirt. One regular one and a "Pro" one, pretty sure the Chelsea shirt this season has different sleeve designs based on which one you buy.

>Letting Americans sponsor your team
They deserve it.

Fuck off zoomers it looks cool. It's reminiscent of cool 90s designs

what's bad about it? you faggots will always bitch about every single kit, every single year

I like it more than the current shirt. The biggest sin is that if this is true, Chelsea will be wearing blue socks at home for the season which is unforgivable. It's white socks, yellow socks or none at all.

Attached: og70.jpg (1292x1390, 192K)

Can you wear singlets in soccer? I wouldn't be comfortable playing with sweat patches on my armpits

Barca's new kit is fucking awesome though

This desu. The only new kit I’ve ever seen he majority of people not bitch about is the Charger’s, and probably only because it’s not even new.

Attached: 6CF4594B-6EDA-463B-BB86-76BCD4D6E844.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

And it’s great.

Interesting that they are hanging it up between two black kits by PSG and Man Utd which seem like Cup kits. PSG only used that black kit in the champions league.
There's a rumour that pic related is the home kit, which is also a template being used by the US women's national team, and lines up with the Chelsea away kit.

Attached: H2-1.jpg (3005x4000, 2.72M)

Attached: cfca20.jpg (779x1600, 164K)

fags

Attached: D5F07908-E810-4FA1-A79C-8B7606B4B009.jpg (4032x3024, 1.49M)

All that and still haven't won shit and never will. Congrats on "your" aesthetics.

that looks dope, why is the home so shit

If you read the post before. Potentially the leaked blue shirt is a Cup kit. Which would explain why it is being hanged up between the two black cup kits of Man Utd and PSG. Maybe Nike know whatever they send will get leaked so its a big ruse.

In general the authentic Nike jerseys have a design sewn into the sleeves, where as the cheaper ones have them screen-printed. Not sure about the Chelsea one specifically though. The fit for the authentic one actually isn’t too bad unless you’re overweight or super muscular. The cheap ones are made out of disgusting polyester that doesn’t stretch and even the smaller shirts don’t fit like oversized t-shirts. While Nike is jewing everyone with the two separate kits, if you have the money and want a kit, you’d be better off buying the authentic one

That psg kit is the home one, it has the red stripe going down the middle of the shirt

It’s looks good in a vacuum, but it’s not Barca. They wear stripes, not fucking checkers.

I can't believe that is a real PSG home kit, it's as black as the Utd one. It's all leaks anyway which means they could be in some dodgy Chinese shop. I'm not too disappointed if it is the real Chelsea home shirt but the Away kit makes me think different.

I remember when Footy Headlines were telling everyone that this was absolutely the home kit for 2018/19 because it matched up to a style from the 1980s.

Attached: chelsea1718.jpg (466x562, 40K)

Attached: cfc88.jpg (182x277, 11K)

I dont know what you guys are talking about that kit looks kino

I refuse to read any post that isn't (You)'d
this is an image board