Will sancho make the smart move and go to la liga? or end up in the dumpster fire of united?

will sancho make the smart move and go to la liga? or end up in the dumpster fire of united?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 6.40.50 PM.png (655x700, 478K)

>100 million for the Annihilator of Augsburg.

He's gonna be the king of England, if he should outshine Sterling in one season. In LL that would not be the case. Just another very expensive player at the big 2

but at least if he goes to madrid he'll be in the champions league knockouts every year

>100 million royal pound for the english kasper dolberg

>100 million for the shanker of schalke

what a meme this chap is
>£100m for the young mkhitaryan
I dont know why any team falls for the dortmund scam, their setup makes anyone look like a world beater, then you end up with a shitter like ogbonnayang

>a shitter like ogbonnayang
he's dominating the EPLEL tho

eplel is a joke leavue

So dominant his team are -25 points clear

he's got as many goals as aguero playing on a way worse team

not his fault arsecuck are shit everywhere else, he's doing his job.

Look, I could easily see why Dembele was worth 100 million considering how he's been pulling goals out of his ass this season with Barcelona but I dont see that at all with Sancho. Most of his goals are tap ins and almost all of his assists are short passes in the final third which begs to question if he's good or if he's just a system babby. He disappeared in the big games this season too - except the Bayern game at home.

Sancho is just useful for a Football Manager career, he's another Bojan, screencap this.

100 million for the shanker of schal-

Attached: the shanker of schal-.png (631x287, 17K)

his numbers and performances are clearly better than dembeles at bvb while being a year younger too.

I don't really give a fuck tho. He can move from one bottle cup to the next

he's benefitting from a fit reus tho
he doesn't really create all that much

thiis omg

Not his fault. Obama has been amazing this season and Dortmund were retarded for letting him go for a Barca reject like AlCACA

he got an assist in that game and scored the game winner in the reverse fixture. its not his fault his team dumbed out and let him down in this one.

he creates a lot. not that much lately but throughout the year he's been feeding balls on a plate for the other fowards and they haven't taken full advantage.

Dembele literally coasted at Dortmund. On top of that, Dembele hardly had help from Reus like Sancho does considering that Reus was injured for half of that season.

he has more assists than players who create more, so he's benefitting from quality strikers, especially Reus.

>he creates a lot
That's Guerreiro and Royce's doing, not his. Sancho is a final third pace babby which is still good for his age but don't act like he's the sole reason Dortmund were great in the first half of the season.

he wasnt the sole reason

dembele was heavily criticized at dortmund too, lets not forget people constantly complained about him dribbling into a crowd of defenders and losing the ball. sancho doesn't do that as much.
its not easy to compare the performances but who performed better for their team despite all these other factors? for me, i say sancho.

Attached: hrdhd.jpg (663x583, 53K)

Is it just me or is he incapable of using his left foot?

>schalke

>He disappeared in the big games this season too
>scored against Gladbach, Schalke, Hoffenheim, Leverkusen and assisted the equaliser against Leverkusen and the 2-0 against Hoffenheim

maybe dortmund can finallt buy reus a star player to play with with that kind of money

no top 4 team, literal statpadder

He assisted against Frankfurt too

>Schalke (inb4 muh derby)
>Hoffenheim
No.

>1 (one) assist

imagine your country's possible best player ever getting benched by him

Got another one against Leipzig too. To be fair he should have had at least one against Bayern in the home match, if Reus or Alcacer could finish off an easy chance

>Got another one against Leipzig too.
the one where he passed 2 meters sideways to Witsel at the halfway line?

The only thing benching Pulisic has been his muscle tears. And I dont rate him highly either, so no need to seethe so much, Dirtmounder

wait what??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tf
>tp
what have you been doing for the past hours

>your country's possible best player
But Adams plays for Leipzig

never call me a shareholder again

did you just wake up or what?

Attached: 1556377127579.jpg (1297x733, 219K)

Pulisic hasn't developped whatsoever

No the 3-1 in the home match

Both of Witsel's goals were from in the box and neither was assisted by Sancho

very good post
era of the bull

Attached: D27nIJkUcAAZH7N.jpg (1080x1080, 190K)

>tyler adams when he doesn't start for leipzig
>still 0 defeats
>still 1 goal conceded

He's unironically better than Keita too and he came in midseason.

i hadnt looked at any results till i saw that post

not true, >we conceded 2 to Leverkusen, 1 to Gladbach and 1 to Freiburg and if we also take the Pokal into account >we also conceded 1 to Augsburg and 1 to HSV, but >were still undefeated i give you that

Last season was a trainwreck for him and Dortmund under Bosz and Stoger. This season he's hardly played due to muscle tears and not gelling well with Favre's counterattacking system. And yet he was still sold to Chelsea for 60 million despite all of that so clearly he's not as bad as you make him out to be.

Attached: pulisic injuries.png (683x459, 38K)

he isnt the Keita replacement tho, thats Haidara.

The future of the Bundlelsliga is unironically for young british mutts

>And yet he was still sold to Chelsea for 60 million despite all of that
it's not like english clubs aren't notorious for signing shit players

BASED NUGUBU

but hes american

Attached: 20181115 MNT Training Pulisic McKennie Adams.jpg (800x533, 242K)

I don't even know who's the worst player of these three

Honestly he should go to Chelsea if their ban is delayed and they make the Champions League and Hazard leaves. He'd be the main man in a top PL team that he's been a fan of his whole life. I can genuinely see it happening more than him going anywhere else. Champions League is looking fairly likely for Chelsea now, Hazard leaving is very likely and they'll get £100m for him, and it's likely the ban will be delayed. Makes sense.

He started until his second injury, then Favre shifted away from him
JUSTed his comeback hard by being to overeager and got injured again and again after that

I thought this Odoi guy was supposed to be their savior?

McKennie is the least talented but has an insane workrate
Adams will unironically become elite

The nigger ruptured his achilles

>so clearly he's not as bad as you make him out to be
fantastic argument

You're onto something there

Attached: hrshrs.jpg (630x696, 54K)

I still wonder how Dortmund negotiated this deal

Zorc is a god

Chelsea face a transfer ban and he's the perfect marketing tool for the USA

With his nationality. Chelsea knows they get a decent talent, but the American fans and media coverage will make up for it

>hi, we want pulisic, have 65m
>sold!

The transfer was through before the ban

>sterling but much worse
Lmao

based retard

Attached: 1554931363755.jpg (700x700, 209K)

dortmund sells star plays, they don't buy them

Is this Sancho faggot another next pacey n*gger meme player?

no that's pulisic

Lozano is nowhere good as Pulisic, CHI

that nigger overrated asf