Untitled

Attached: a way out.png (311x386, 12K)

He's gonna rot in Paris, lol.

the best way out would be to play really well, surely
playing like he doesn't give a shit and fucking off back to brazil for half the season is understandable if he feels the league is too easy, I guess, but it's not going to make anyone want to spend the 150m+10m/season or whatever he'd cost

He's on 40 a season. And prob has a 250-300 price tag

Welcome to Manchester United

>He's on 40 a season
christ

who the fuck would even sign him?

man utd dressing room could use his positive influence

Didnt neymar leave FCB to become a Balon Dor winner?

Yeah, that's why we're all saying this transfer fucked football for good

Welcome to Everton

Put that Richarlison mula to good use

well guess I shouldn't be surprised. I'd probably heard this before and just forgot because it was too ridiculous to delve into, all I remember was the gargantuan transfer fee cites as responsible for inflating prices everywhere

Messi, Neymar and Suarez
Now THAT was an trio

Attached: Neymar-Messi-Suarez.jpg (1296x729, 176K)

>he's already 27 yo
What a hack

Could a team work with two left wingers

The weirdest thing is, that he was already at the best club for him, with best possible strike force. But the moron had to get out of Messi's shadow

I remember one game against Bayern. Every fucking counter felt like a goal. Neymar was lethal in that team

considering how marketable he is/was, being sponsored by nike (just like barça) and 5 years younger than messi, he was supposed to be the next barça's star. but like you said, he had to leave the best place for him to shine

Maybe he really is a moron

good riddance desu

heh

Attached: nerman.png (235x233, 74K)

Welcome to manchester united

he got tired of carrying Messi who didnt give a shit about CL at the time.

Messi only started caring after Ronaldo got his 3 peat

What are you even trying to say

Messi at that time was more focused in the NT stuff

nah
bale started this runaway trend in transfer fees and wages

inb4 he moves to juventus

i don't think nerman understands that the deal he signed with the sand people was not just a standard sports contract. yes, the paid his transfer fee, and they're paying his psg contract, but they're also paying various endorsements related to the upcoming sand people world cup. i don't know what this particular flavor of sand people is capable of; if nerman ramps up into hostility toward his owners then i guess we'll find out.
it isn't just your normal grumpy-player situation. the ownership group is essentially a sovereign nation, nerman signed contracts above and beyond the standard pay-for-play, and now he's gonna pull this primadonna nonsense? good luck.

he's sponsored by the qatar wc until 2022, he's not going anywhere until then lmao

checked.
if nerman keeps this up they're gonna treat him like a POW. march him out to read some PR bullshit, nudge him in the ribs and tell him to smile or else the pain will continue. quatar owns his ass.

how much is that on a weekly basis? asking for a friend

Attached: boss.jpg (960x640, 37K)

>tf-

is this bizarro Yea Forums? an actual good fütbol post from an american?????

this, you now remember Veratti

>>>tf
>coming from a fucking leaf
Not having it mate.

Isn't he practically a recluse there? albeit a very rich one.

>an actual good fütbol post from an american
i can't take credit for a good soccer post, although i respect it i don't understand the nuance of the game.

has to be a European on holiday

it is funny to imagine him like a Marie-Antoinette stuck in Versailles.

haven't followed >soccer much in the last few years, but is Ronaldo still considered world class?

what are the consensus top 10 players in the world?

>no salary caps

your sport is broken faggots

Messi, Ronaldo, Hazard, VVD, Oblak, Greizou, Varane, Mbappe. That's roughly my list of top players right now, but it's super subjective. If I were a manager with shit tons of cash I probably wouldn't try to sign any of those players except Varane and Mbappe because they still have room to grow

>VVD
virgin van dyke? really? surprised you put him over Salah

I think Salah and VVD are both overrated, but I definitely think VVD is better. I could name a pretty good list of wingers/wide forwards I think are better than Salah but maybe only a few center backs as good as or better than VVD

no KdB?

What could go wrong?

They should just make a team with all the prima donnas: Neymar, Pogba, etc.

WELCOME TO INTER MIAMI

he fell for his own meme and realized he's not that good

fort lauterdale*

Yeah, I probably should have named him, I think he deserves it. IMO the corpse of David Sliva has been better this year overall, but KdB is just class. I can't really think of any stellar center mids right now though, of course Modric, Busquets are still good but they're old. I think in terms of world class cm's there's sort of a generational gap between the current boomers who have dominated for the last 10 years and players like De Jong

Only way PSG are going to shift him is if they do it at knockdown price and agree to subsidise his salary for the length of his contract. Either that or he takes a pay cut.

put the crack pipe down buddy

lol

Says the fucking leaf

>not happy in Paris
But who wants to spend its life in this shit hole anyway

Remember when buying a player for 30m was a huge deal? Tbh though, I think Neymar will prove to have been an anomaly transfer which created an anomaly transfer window. I can't see anyone going for more than 90m this summer.

Neymar has already rotted in Paris.

Nerman's PSG transfer saved football tbhonest. Because of the inflated prices, most clubs like Spurs, Dortmund, Ajax i.e the good clubs but not european powerhouses can keep their world class players by slapping huge fees above 100 million for their star players. Most top european powerhouses cant afford to drop 150+ million on a player without running in trouble with FFP which means the number of world class players in these good clubs moving to powerhouses is smaller. Thus teams like Tottenham dont have to be bullied into selling

Actually Real getting Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo started it. But if we want to go even back it all started when Berlusconi's Milan got Gullit (then he complained when he couldn't keep up anymore)

>market inflation favours the poor
heh

Come back to Brazil

>reaganomics
americans everyone

Radford>Neymar prove me wrong

based and jewpilled

Reagan was the last good president of the US.

Attached: 936.jpg (625x626, 31K)

Imagine
Just imagine
After all the shit from the last few seasons united go all out to sign fucking neymar who'll redefine Torres's decline
Just imagine

>signing a brazilian 'star' ever
they have worse depreciation than most new cars

Who tf do you sign then?
Pacey Ngubus age like shit
Huezilians are meme players
Good whiteys that really stand out are rare as fuck nowadays
Chinks are irrelevant

idk man it seems apart from whites everyone has a shit attitude even if they were born in europe look at
> depay
> rashbot
>lingard
Clubs need to focus on gettig their own de ligts, vd Beeks and de jongs

our dutchfags have been good recently, wijnaldum and le man mountain have the best attitudes at the club. then again you do get a babel once in a while. maybe just avoid black attacking players

Attached: Georginio-Wijnaldum.jpg (875x583, 208K)