MATCH OF THE DAY THREAD

Starts in 25 minutes on BBC One.

Running order: Liv/Hud, Tot/WHU, Ful/Car, Sou/Bou, BHA/New, Wat/Wol, CP/Eve.

>Gary Lineker introduces highlights from all of today’s Premier League matches and Friday’s clash between title-chasing Liverpool and Huddersfield. Tottenham were in action in the lunchtime kick-off as fierce local rivals West Ham visited Spurs’ new stadium for the first time. There was plenty of action at the foot of the table with Newcastle making the long journey to play Brighton, while Fulham faced Cardiff.

Baldies Alan Shearer and Ian Wright are your """expert pundits""".

Attached: motd thread.jpg (460x276, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkLjqFpBh84
youtube.com/watch?v=t-6XycaC4Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=UvjLgjtJKsc
youtube.com/watch?v=FP-2VLQEv4c
youtu.be/T13Ovuu0jf0
youtu.be/rV4PNvSuJ5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you have 5 minutes before MOTD I recommend you listen to this song
youtube.com/watch?v=YkLjqFpBh84
music sounds very Bjork and the MV is quite Kate Bush
Can't get enough desu.

I recommend that you listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=t-6XycaC4Cg

beautiful

It was ok.

MOTD or snooker lads?

Both

I recommend you listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=UvjLgjtJKsc

Genuinely a great song, so I will.

I recommend you listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=FP-2VLQEv4c

Sad how fucking dead this thread is

Huddersfield should have voluntarily resigned from the league. Probably worse than Derby were.

Fuck off jug ears.

Lmao, lost 5 nil but caused them problems

Good banter by the lads.

Attached: we.jpg (489x549, 44K)

>scouse genetics

he lives around the corner from me, good lad

Literally a waste of time after 15 seconds

Don't even know what the fuck they were trying to do there.

Is she still shagging Robert Pattinson? Bit too artsy for my taste desu. These are the last 2 tunes that caught my ear I guess youtu.be/T13Ovuu0jf0
youtu.be/rV4PNvSuJ5o

Is Son(ate my dog) a cunt now?

are you a dumb coon too?

I miss fabianski

;~;

slowmotion of that celebration

Attached: 1542273623217.jpg (960x960, 75K)

fucking dreadful taste.

you'll be missing your teeth if i ever find you, nonce.

Someone needs to twat Antonio for doing that shit.

Lads

HAHGHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK OFF CARDIFF HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Cardiff dead in the water
Crash landing back in to the championship
They look all at Sea at the back
Amiright?

Sheff Utd, Norwich and Brighton to go down next season.

Bold prediction to suggest Frank Lampard's Derby County are going to stay up

Errr I don't think they will go down from the championship sweetie

>Fuck off
Is that what your parents and sibling said after you tried to rape your niece?

Nah. Derby were such a joke. >you now remember when Adebayour got 6 goals against them and demanded 50k more per week

Be Villa or Leeds I reckon. If Leeds are promoted and can keep hold of Biesla I think they'll stay up.

And Shane Long won't score again for another 12 games

Eddie Howe really needs to leave Bournemouth. He'd do much better at a bugger club

>He'd do much better at a bugger club
That's what they said about Moyes

>He'd do much better at a bugger club
He probably would. Might actually enjoy anal for the first time.

Howe is a Bournemouthbabby. He will collapse outside of his comfort zone as he showed at Burnley.

United or Arsenal. Prob the first one because >Arsenal >Paying for transfers. They won't pay for severance.

Moyes was a cancer at Everton though.

I think Howe at Newcastle would be a good match.

They'd get relegated

Stop posting bollocks, you Riverdancing nonce.

>PSG
lmao

12 y/o smelly greebo with one dimensional taste detected.

Attached: downloadfile.png (700x652, 366K)

But you're posting music made for 12yos, you dizzy wog.

>greebo
RIP Pratchett.

>sheldon

>the slip

Attached: 1424668054532.jpg (500x616, 58K)

>t. 12 y/o greebo who only listens to """"mature"""" music

>Based Gary celebrating the anniversary of the slip

Attached: IMG_0062.jpg (666x1024, 133K)

>obsessed with 12yos
alri, rix.

Nah Howe doesn’t have the presence to do better elsewhere

What you know about football you could write on the back of a postage stamp, you clueless nappy-ripper.

Gonna be funny when Liverpool fail to win the league despite their points accumulation.

>danny rose moaning again
deary me

Rose is becoming just like Assou-Ekotto.

In what way?

Bielsa the exposed fraud?

>exposed
Fuck me, this place gets like Reddit more and more every day.

He doesn't want to play football anymore.

A-E was honest about it though.
Rose is just a whiney cunt who is using the issue of race to grab attention.

Fair point.

Ah yes, the entitled black man

>This led to Rose saying this on Sky Sports on Saturday: "There is a lack of black managers within football. People ask me if I want to do my coaching badges, why?

>"You are not given a chance. I wouldn't be looking to do my coaching badges because it's a waste of time. Sol Campbell is a prime example who has had to start off in League Two, no disrespect to that league."

>rose: gimme a big job now

No, Sol Campbell is fucking smart knowing that he'll never get another job if he flops at a big club and he's using League 2 to gain experience and progress up the coaching badge rank. Bitch you don't start off with Pro Continental or whatever badge is the top Day 1, it takes work experience. Listening to Rose, he's saying I could get a job quicker than him because I'm white. Fuck you.

The thing is, he's ironically shit on any chance he might have had as no chairman would ever employ someone with such a defeatist and negative attitude.

Eh? Sol bitched and moaned for ages about the exact same thing and eventually took a non league job anyway

Meanwhile Lampard walked into Derby and Gerrard at Rangers, while Giggs first was managing his country

>No, Sol Campbell is fucking smart knowing that he'll never get another job if he flops at a big club
Tbf, Southgate did

Self fulfilling prophecy. He can now use that to get more money and awards. There's 3% black in this country, there's more South Asians yet they're not in football management either.

Guardiola and Zidane both coached the youth team before eventually getting a crack at the senior side, maybe less time complaining and more time trying to go through that route would help. Gerrard spent a year or so with the Liverpool youth side as well thinking back on it.

And Darren Moore walked into a PL club at West Brom.

I'd be curious to know how many blacks actually do badges in the first place.

Daz Moore was caretaker after being in the backroom so no

Don't forget Mark "I'm too good for the Championship" Hughes.

>first job was as Wales NT manager
>has never managed outside of the PL since

linekar must be so pissed off motd2 gets the better games now that sky made 'supersunday ' a thing

>now

It was a thing long before he was presenter

He was still given the fucking job after WB were relegated. He was still given the opportunity in the first place.

Thick cunt.

Nah, means he gets to wank over Leicester and spurs more.

Although next weekend is a massive pisstake with only two 3pm matches

He was given the job after doing well as caretaker which was a nothing position in the first place as their season was already over

He was still given the opportunity as a caretaker, what are you struggling to understand, bog-trotter?

Sky have gone fucking berserk with MUH TITLE RACE, not to mention the CL semis needing Spurs & Liverpool to both play on the Saturday.

ah yes, mixed race giggs. great example.

Bruce, Robson and Keane other examples

Ah yes, utter failures. Stupid cunt.

The Sol Campbell cherry-picking always seems to be without context. People forget that he was more interested in a political career after retiring that in football management.

And look how well he's doing at Macclesfield now, lmao

Who said success has anything to do with it?

>Giggs
>literally has a black grandfather
Come the fuck on mate.

Ince, Curle, Hasselbaink, Powell

Macclesfield, Mansfield, foreign team, Charlton in league one

All much lower than the names I mentioned or foreign which isnt really part of the discussion because the continent doesn't have the same reputation

You really are desperate to find excuses aren't you?
And it is part of the discussion. You just don't like that your piss weak argument is being undone.

>because the continent doesn't have the same reputation
err, yes it does.

If the lazy cunt wanted to do Sunday he could.

Excuses? Read the original post of the discussion you idiot, Rose mentioned you need to start much lower down the ladder

Except for Darren Moore as was pointed out to you, you leprechaun fuckwit.

Yeah I'm the delusional one kek

how many rookies have been given a pl job?
how many in the chumpionship?

All iconic captains of successful teams. If anyone is to get a chance as a rookie, who over them?

Southgate was the last that I can think of in the PL that was given a permanent job with no previous managerial experience. He hadn't even finished his badges in 2006 when he was appointed.

Derby with Lampard I think it will be in the Championship.

Wagner had only managed Dortund's reserve side before going to Huddesfield
Shakespeare I'm sure had never managed a club before Leicester

Shakespeare.

Caretaker.

He got given the job permanently

Just put 60 cocktail sausages in the oven lads

He was caretaker at West Brom and was a caretaker for a while at Leicester after Ranieri was sacked.

He's also been an assistant at other clubs like Hull.

Ok, what about Gary Monk?

Might be.
Were Swansea PL when he was given the job?

Sausages

Are you eating all 60 in one go?

Yeah. Well he was "interm player-manager" before being full-time manager. First game was against Moyes' United

Gonna try. Anything left will be eaten cold over Leeds Villa tomorrow

Chris Wilder began his career in Northern Counties (East) League Premier Division. He's done pic related plus promotion this season to get a premier league job

Attached: wilder honours.jpg (428x275, 22K)

1 game at West Brom, when he'd only been a coach, and he got the Leicester job permanently.

He was caretaker at both.
He wasn't a rookie though, he'd had coaching/managerial experience, unlike Monk and Southgate.

In fairness Monk played for Swansea for 10 years and probably knew the club inside out

Well by those daft rules you can't count Monk, as he was interim manager for a few months before it was made permanent.

i was from tottenham matchday thread. jesus how do you people recognize a male streamer crossdressing from back? fucking creep

Where can a poor 3rd worlder like me watch some MOTD?